All Comments on 'Heather's 'One Percenter' Goal Pt. 01'

by c1992w

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
dmhackdmhackover 9 years ago
I assume English

... is not your first language.

You really need to find an editor willing to work with you to make your dialogue more believable and not read like it was translated from Japanese.

Beyond that, this story had far too many holes. It seemed slapped together.

The CEO was some sort of forceful personality? Never got that impression. He seemed like a loser, easily humiliated by his wife.

Her husband was an executive making six figures while she as a PA made seven? The husband would have to be in a coma not to figure out how his wife made her extra pay.

You could have made this interesting, but instead you made it painfully boring.

The good news from for me is that I won't waste time reading the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awful Writing *

I speak French and I even read novels in French, but I would never attempt to write a story in French. Language is a nuanced thing. Reading this I was reminded of zombie movies, something lifeless lurching along. One star if you were brave enough to let people rate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking sick author scared shitless to allow scoring.

Luckily for this asshole his location is not known.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Try Again

You need to drop your 19th century writing style and write as if your characters were speaking today. People don't say "heretofore" except in very bad law court melodramas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sad wimp story

This is s..... 1*

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
@ Anonymous "Fucking sick author scared shitless to allow scoring"

Its not the author that sick, its you. What would you do if you knew his location? Go to his house and confront him because his story wasn't what you wanted it to be? Get over yourself. Its just a story. So he didn't allow you a way to vent your anger by 1 bombing him. Boo fucking hoo. You people take these stories way to seriously. Maybe I would too if I wasn't busy enjoying my life with my wife.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

Guys! Everyone knows that the majority of readers hate stories like this, so you need to let them vote on them! I mean, it's not like the clear majority of /authors/ are into stories like this as the small BTB community constantly complains. And it's not like, on most other sites on the internet, commenters and votes are made up from a small, very vocal, very entitled group of assholes who get disproportionate attention by being loud and making racist, sexist and overtly violent and threatening comments. And it's not like this whole site would be better if most of those commenters weren't allowed to post their vile shit or to one bomb stories over and over again while bragging about how they are only doing it because they hate the subject matter.

And it's not like even this small group of violent assholes and pathetic, entitled little virgin shits who dominate the comments sections and voting on this site somehow all still come and read the cheating and cuckolding stories, almost like they secretly enjoy them...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FLC

You do know the definition of insanity? Do or saying the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.Do you really think your inane rants about anonymous comments is going to change anything? If you do your in for a sad awakening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Started out great.

Ending totally sucked. The husband who was a powerful man in his own right goes back to the nasty cheating wife even after viewing her with what was described as a totally revolting person. How could he even think of kissing her afterwards. Just another gay cuckold story. The author had such potential with this story and ended up as just another cock sucking gay married man. You blew it totally. I rate you a zero since you are too much of a coward to allow us to give you a legitimate 1-5 rating.

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
One last comment

I think its pretty funny how the "Anonymous" commenters complain that this author won't allow them the chance to address their dislike of his story by turning off voting, yet they themselves won't allow people on this site to address them and their toxic comments personally by adopting a name. Seems kind of hypocritical to me...

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 9 years ago
I object to turning off the voting because

I wanted to vote this a "5" if only to anger those anonymous trolls. Excuse me, not only because I wanted to anger the trolls, but also because the story was nicely written, contained much interesting information about an arcane subject and (most importantly) was written by an author whose heart was in the right place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

So he is a money whore who doesn't care about principles as long as they are rich? I call that being a cuckold!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
no wonder..

voting is off. reading this makes every "normal" human being sick. what a life with absolutely no values. not the dead boss, not his wife nor the fucktoy or her husband. every cockroach has more backbone than any of the described persons.

and this should be erotic ????????????????????????????????

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
BAD

this isnt a good story. some of the cuckold shit is at least well written. you cant say that for this shit. the dialog was stilted and forced. the plot itself is total shit. the husband and wife make a ton of money already yet the wife feels she has to sleep with her boss just to a have more. how much is your self respect worth. the husband after finding out doesnt even get mad about it.its like he doesnt even care. he just wants to hold her and cuddle.hell i would rather read some of K.K. stories than this. even if i dont like what she writes at least she knows how to write.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Interesting first chapter

Let's see the rest. I would probably give it a three. It is amusing to find two industrial espionage stories, one behind the other. I liked the twist that he turned down Tracy even though he had condoms in the house. Of course, classifying his behavior for the previous five years as being that of wimp cuck is easy. But the rest should be readable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW

I see "frontlinecaster" made his appearance again. Now all we need to complete the three muscateers is "swingerjoe" and "bonnietaylor", the three well known "trolls" in loving wives. The authors foreword was enough to stop me from reading this story. He doesn't care he says, but yet has to point out to the reader that he doesn't care. Right! LMAO at the readers who groan because they couldn't give this story five stars to get back at anonymous. As I've known for some time now the scoring in this category is not only worthless but meaningless. To score a story to get even with somebody else, is a sign of immaturity and childish behavior, both dominant in loving wives public feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i am a whore honey, i just did it for the money, please love me

wow a known whore for a CEO that should get lots of governmental approval

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
why part 2?

She whore herself for a position, he forgave her, so why the need of a part 2?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Almost

The dialogue here ALMOST made me wish for a totally narrated story. Painful! Does anyone (outside of '30s' talkies) actually talk like this? ALL the blinking time?

Besides, the business details of Hi-Flying Flips were presented very poorly! Incidentally, the Peter Meter barely twitched! And it WAS incidental!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
But it was for a really really lot of money.

And the sex was not enjoyable. Now, if she were fucking a really hot stud, and cumming like a banshee, well then, he would have to divorce her and marry the Toad's fuck toy? I guess life in the fast lane precludes the normal virtues like trust, fidelity, exclusivity? And such principals as remorse, restitution, and sacrifice? I mean, she could have just walked away from the slutting and cheating and whoring herself out. But, it really was a really really lot of money. Virtue and ethics are fine, up to a certain price tag. If he keeps her they both deserve the consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
All of your bases are belong to us!

"I think that that can not happen until one finds someone whose view of the universe is compatible with the seekers"

Hilarious.

ken philipsken philipsover 9 years ago
Great First Chapter

Really keen to see where this goes. May well end up a favorite. 5* if I could score it but respect very much your decision not to have scores given all the BTB anonyfucks on this site. Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 Percent isn't what you think it is

Throughout this story you refer to the wife's desire to be in the top 1 Percent. I don't know about what that means in the author's country, but in the US that means an income of $522K. Yes that is correct, half a million, yet the wife is making 7 figures, meaning Millions and in the story it is said she hopes to be 8 figures, which would be tens of millions. That ain't One Percent, that's more like 1/100th of one percent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She sells herself for money, power & advancement . And wants her husband to forgive her.

He would have to be some kind of guy to accept her sexual behavior. Divorce is necessary to clean up her selfish ways and hunger at any cost. Even if she hated doing it it was her acceptance for her career she let her morals slip.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Could be a very good story

But the dialogue kills the momentum. It is so stiff and stilted that it reads is if it is the minutes of a formal city council meeting rather than an encounter between lovers.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
Good plot. Believable but stilted conversation

Makes it difficult to enjoy. Keep writing, you'll get better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Didn't much like it

Sorry, I had the feeling the story was way above your pay gradel. Who would foist 40 year old amateur on a client, when they could hire a 25 year old processional? It just seemed naive from one end to the other. As others have said, the dialog is stiff or stilted, and the actions and attitudes of the characters don't ring true. You'd do much better to set your story in your own back yard, so to speak ,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WACC and RAAC all in one

Ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3*s IF I COULD

I like the plot . But you take too many shortcuts . Not enough development of the various characters's relationships. Their emotions are stunted and your dialogue stilted , sounding unnatural! Why was she so money hungry? Why has she changed, away from that ? What was their conflict 5 years previously, and how did he fail? Why didn't he separate or divorce back then ? Etc, etc... Jerry' s wife has long time feelings for John, why? When did that happen? She is one major owner, who is the other?

Despite your failure '92w. I award you 3*s . I am not familiar with a REIT. Have no idea how it works. In this story it is fascinating and maybe an exciting business. You only conveyed a little bit of it. It could be a great read, I hope it becomes one. Looks like alot of tension can occur between people in the different competing REIT companies . Not to mention what is going on in this one!!

Like your character Heather, you have a chance a redemption '92w in chapter 2.

Good luck !

AMerryMan

bigdnc13bigdnc13about 9 years ago
I liked it

I agree that this doesn't have to be a BTB story. But I would like to see an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Horrible writing......

Four major grammatical errors in first two chapters made this a horrible read even before realizing the men were written to be losers as well.... I suggest you try an editor if not giving up the pen for good as this would have failed a High School English assignment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It seems ALL the Male Principles are Cuckolds

I now know why You turned Voting OFF . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Haha

Laughably horrible writing.

Ocker51Ocker51over 6 years ago
A Joke

Just goes to show that money and position is more important then morals, pride and fidelity😡😡

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
DO NOT READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNFINISHED STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
In awfully good mood. If voting 3 stars

Contrary to others comments grammar is off but I have seen a lot worse.

So I enjoyed.

Yes he is a little wimpy and unknowing cuckold.

So what.

Real world not everyone is willing to throw away marriage if spouse willing and convincing about change.

Don't buy it myself but I don't think we are supposed to believe all the same

Can they regain their place in the marriage.

Trust is hard part

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Corporate whores and assholes with big money. This is probably close to the truth.

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

All these authors on literotica all read from the same play book, nothing original here ⭐️⭐️

LSantiagoLSantiagoabout 2 years ago

Not a bad story it does not a shotgun wielding cuck but that is a story for you.

only wish we could see what comes up next.

Take care

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Painful read, stilted writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such a fucked story!! A CUCK being manipulated by his boss's wife for the good of the company!! While his skank wife is prostituting herself for Tyler and the company!!

Typical of this author and his weak wimpy cuck MCs

NitpicNitpic8 months ago
what

What a convuluted and middle story.

mfbridgesmfbridges4 months ago

Yuke, kissing the toad for years and he just ups and forgives. I loved my ex-wife but I couldn't do it after I found out she cheated with her boss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous