Heather's Second Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, she's loving this!" A woman exclaimed.

"Get it girl!" Another cheered.

Heather was breathing heavily, moaning, and squirming in the man's firm grasp. Never breaking eye contact with him, staring up submissively. With each passing second she felt herself creeping towards climax.

"Please make me cum daddy.. Please let me cum in front of everyone.." Heather begged in her now shaky voice.

The man chuckled quietly, "I don't want to ruin the fun just yet!"

His hand left her pussy. Before she could react she spun her around, grabbing her wrists, and holding her hands firmly behind her back. She now faced the crowd. Flushed, panting, her wetness now running down her thighs. She felt him push her forward.

Her body obeyed his movements. She was lost in an erotic daze, pratically hyptotized. Even feeling the warm cement under her bare feet sent shivers of excitement up her small body as she slowly walked forward.

"Anyone else want a turn?" The man asked the surrounding crowd.

Heather nearly squealed when he realized what he was doing. The crowd beamed with excitement.

"That's ok with you, isn't it?" He asked playfully.

Heather bit her lip, slowly nodding her head.

"Do whatever you want with me.." She whimpered to her on-lookers, her mischievous smile now returning.

The crowd wasted no time. She now felt what must have been at least 10 pairs of hands on her body. The feeling was incredible. People felt every inch of her body, squeezing her thighs, pinching her nipples, rubbing her pussy. Another man reached his hand out towards her face, she obediently began sucking his finger.

Heather looked around at all the people now taking advantage of her in public. She was a toy being passed around freely amongst the crowd. Some people found it to be merely a funny spectacle to watch, others were clearly excited by the situation.

Heather began thrusting her hips back and forth once again. Some unknown pair of hands were doing amazing work on her pussy. She felt her orgasm creeping up once again. Her gaze traveled from person to person. Their eyes were glued to her tiny, writhing body.

She felt herself approaching the point of no return, moaning loudly, bucking her hips faster and faster.

The man pulled her away once again. She felt the hands leave her body. She was devastated. She was so close. She was desperate.

He pulled her back into the middle of the circle, placing her in the middle and taking a step back.

"You want to cum now, don't you?" The man asked teasingly, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"YES.. Please.. Please..." Heather begged, looking up at him as she continued to feel her own body up and down.

"I think you've earned it," He laughed. "I want you to turn around, and tell the crowd what a good little slut you are."

Heather wasted no time turning around, "I'm a good little slut!", she announced loudly.

"Again..", he demanded

"I'm a good little slut!!" She yelled even louder to her enthusiastic crowd.

"What do you want to do?" The man asked playfully, with a devilish grin.

"I wanna fuck my pussy, and make myself cum for everyone daddy.. Please?" Heather whimpered, twisting her nipple with one hand, and feeling the warm, wet area around her pussy with the other.

"Good girl.. Go ahead." He gave his permission.

"Thank you daddy!" Heather exclaimed.

She massaged her breast while her free hand wasted no time making it to her pussy. She quickly massaged her clit as she stared hungrily at the crowd around her. She couldn't wait for everyone to watch her cum.

She was putting on quite the display and moaned, writhed, even biting her own finger. Something was so exhilarating about freely showing and giving the world every inch of herself.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck..." Heather repeated as she once again began to near orgasm, her fingers were now plunged deep within her soaking pussy, coming out occasionally to continue rubbing her clit.

She was about to go over the ledge when she felt a pair of hands grab her by the elbow, pulling her swiftly away from the crowd.

"Heather what the fuck are you doing?!" A voice rang in her ear.

Heather was in shock, she couldn't believe she'd just been denied another orgasm. She looked up to find her highschool friends group. She knew they were going to be at the market, but she didn't think they'd find her so quickly, let alone at such a critical moment.

Finally making it away from her previous audience, her friends moved her into the middle of them. Passer-byes looked in disbelief as the hopelessly horny, naked teen was dragged around.

"No, no, no, no... Guys.. I was so close to cumming!" Heather exclaimed, clearly upset and disheveled.

"Heather.. What the hell are you doing! Walking around naked, masturbating at the Saturday festival?!" Her friend Grace asked her.

Heather attempted to collect herself, still flushed and hot, she tried to neaten her messy hair.

"I found out nudity is legal here too.." Heather laughed, looking up at her friends.

"After my naked school day I needed more.. But I didn't want to mess my grades up," She explained.

"So you decided to just walk around naked downtown on the busiest day of the year?" Grace laughed.

"You have to try it.. " Heather cooed to her friends. "I've never felt so alive. So excited. So free."

Heather's friends watched her explain herself, as her hands traveled up and down her body, smiling at the people walking by that took time to look at her body. Her experience at school clearly transformed Heather. Her friends were watching their cute, innocent friend turn into a bold exhibitionist.

"Wow, you really like this, don't you," Grace responded. She couldn't take her eyes off of her friend's naked body.

"So what is your goal? Are you trying to make it somewhere?" Her friend Henry asked.

"I was planning on just doing a full lap around the farmers market, and then making it home before I caused a riot.. But now I'm too turned on. I need to cum. You should have seen it.. I had a whole crowd watching me, feeling me. I was so close." Heather said, reminiscing on a moment that had only happened a couple of minutes ago.

"Oh we saw!" Grace laughed. "We couldn't tell if you were in trouble or not!"

"In trouble?! I was in heaven!" Heather stammered, grabbing Henry and Grace by their shirts, and pressing her nude body against them.

A crowd was beginning to form around them. Since the crowd wasn't packed shoulder to shoulder anymore, many more people at a time could see the naked teen causing a scene. It was time to move.

"Come on guys, let's help Heather finish this lap before something happens," Grace laughed, grabbing Heather's hand and walking forward.

Heather couldn't believe her friends just disregarded her desperate pleads to cum. Still trapped in a hyptontic state of arousal she felt like she would do anything, or fuck anything for a release.

Much to her delight, her friends took turns holding her hands, slapping her ass and feeling her breasts as they moved. All the while leaving her on display for the crowd. She missed the older man she'd met earlier. Her young friends were much more timid and shy. But at least she had a security detail now.

Grace was clearly enjoying walking around, presenting her naked friend to everyone. Heather didn't know it at the moment, but Grace was going to prove to be an amazing partner in crime for her future escapades.

Suddenly the group stopped.

"Ooooo, I kinda want to go check that stand out!" Grace exclaimed, looking towards a stand selling brightly colored knit bags.

Grace looked back to Heather, who couldn't care less about where they were, or what the stand was selling. Heather was clearly just drinking in all of the attention and feeling the warm sun on her all over her body.

Grace grinned as she had an idea she thought Heather might like, that'd buy her at least a minute to go check out the bags. She grabbed Heather by the hand and led her towards a group of teens their age.

Heather blushed, as she recognized them from school. Grace positioned her in front of the group.

"Do you guys mind watching my toy while I go check those bags out really quick?" Grace asked non-shcelauntly.

"You're welcome to play with her!" Grace said, pushing Heather into the group of teens, and walking towards the bag stand.

Heather clasped her hands behind her back, as her classmates looked up and down every inch of her body. She loved the shock and awe of a group of her classmates who knew her as a shy innocent girl, now seeing her as an exhibitionist slut.

Still hopelessly aroused, and enjoying the power and affect her naked body was having on them, and wanted to play with them.

"You can touch me.." Heather said playfully to one of the boys in the crowd, walking over to him, "I'll do anything you want me to".

The boy's shaky, nervous hands made their way to her breasts. It was clear he wasn't very experienced with girls.

Heather moaned, as he continued to massage her boobs. The rest of the group timidly began to feel their naked classmate's body. Heather made a lap around the group slowly, making sure everyone had a turn with her.

"Why are you doing this?" One of the girls asked.

"Because.. " Heather cooed, biting her lip. "I love being a naked little slut in public."

Heather moved over to the girl seductively. Heather grabbed her hand, and began submissively sucking on her finger, looking up at her hungry eyes.

Heather grinned as she moved the girl's hand down to her wet pussy. The girl gasped, blushing deeply.

"Doesn't it feel good?" Heather moaned, breathing deeply as the girl slowly started to move her hand on her own.

Heather's hands traveled up to her breasts and began playing with her nipples as her classmate continued to slowly and nervously finger her. A crowd was slowly beginning to form around the teens. Heather loved the amount of attention now on her once again.

"Please make me cum in front of everyone.. Make me your little public slut." Heather said, now staring deeply into the girl's eyes.

The girl's hand was now moving quicker and quicker on Heather's clit.

"Please, please please, yes, yes, yes.." Heather began to moan loudly as she again started to approach orgasm once again.

Suddenly less shy, the girl grabbed the back of Heather's head, pulling it towards hers and plunging her tongue deep into Heather's mouth.

The crowd stood in awe as the two teens made out aggressively, Heather's naked body on full display, her hips grinding onto the girl's leg as she continued fingering her soaking pussy.

Like clockwork, Heather felt a hand grab her by the arm, pulling her away from her new lover.

Grace dragged her away from the group of teens, pressing further into the market.

"GRACE WHY???" Heather pleaded. "I was so close"

Grace threw her head back, laughing as the two walked along.

"I'm beginning to discover how fun it is to torture you," Grace said, still laughing.

"Grace please, I'm begging you.." Heather said, half laughing, half crying.

"Don't worry. I'll let you cum, but I get to choose when and where," Grace said with a devilish grin.

Heather blushed. She was submissive by nature, and loved being controlled. It was clear Grace was taking charge of today's adventure, and Heather obediently followed. It turned on even more knowing that even her orgasm belonged to someone else.

"C'mon! There's a band playing today, let's go dance!" Grace suggested cheerily.

Everyone in the small group of friends agreed, Heather felt her nerves bolt back up again, surely the concert area would be the most crowded part of the festival. But then again, she did have an entourage accompanying her to keep her safe. Plus, it didn't seem like she had much say in the matter by the look on Grace's face. It was starting to look like this wasn't going to be the quick streak Heather had planned.

Grace and Henry held each of Heather's hands as they walked, making it impossible to cover up even if Heather wanted to. The group marched onward, smiling, as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Anytime they heard a cheer or applause for their naked friend they'd stop to show her off. Holding her hands behind her back, and giving anyone who seemed interested a good look.

Heather, still in a daze, was loving being paraded around and shown off so brazenly. She took advantage of the fact that her friends were there to protect her, and made no efforts to conceal her excitement. She swayed her hips seductively as she walked, her small butt and breasts jiggling as her bare feeting smacked against the pavement.

The sound of music began to grow louder as the group walked towards the concert area. The rumble of bass and cheering started becoming clearer and clearer. Even from a distance they could tell how packed it was.

Grace looked down at her friend to find a surprisingly nervous Heather.

"Don't worry! I'm not going to let anything happen to you!" Grace spoke loudly into Heather's ear over the music.

"Not that you don't want to happen at least!" Grace laughed, smacking Heather's ass.

Heather giggled, jumping slightly at the unexpected spank.

Still giggling, Heather grabbed Grace, pulling her tightly against her naked body, looking up sweetly into her friend's eyes.

"I trust you!" Heather yelled, as she reached up, kissing her friend passionately.

Grace blushed, smiling back at her friend in shock. As they neared the concert area she continued watching her friend. She was so confident and free. She was lost in the way the sun was bouncing off of her smooth skin. You could see the faint outlines of her hip bones as she moved. Her flushed chest and hard nipples stark reminders of her friend's arousal. It was impossible to be next to someone this beautiful and horny without it rubbing off a little.

Heather slowed as they reached the edge of the concert. Everyone's attention was fixed on the stage, enjoying the performance. Almost no one noticed the naked teen standing right behind them.

"Ready?" Grace asked loudly.

Heather nodded slowly, blushing and breathing deeply. The size of the crowd scared her, but the idea of being dancing and displaying herself drove her mad.

Grace grabbed both of Heather's hands, and began pushing her forward into the crowd.

Heather smiled, biting her lower lip playfully has she was forced through the dancing people. Some people cheered, others looked in dismay as they watched Grace leading her nude friend through the crowd.

Heather's mind was swirling out of control. Her skin was nearly hot to the touch. Grace was practically using her to clear a path through the crowd in the direction of the stage. With every group they passed, Heather's nude body was pressed up against several people.

After what felt like eternity, the group found a perfect spot. A very small clearing in the crowd, close to the stage, where they could spread out just enough to dance.

Grace released Heather's hands. Heather turned around, looking nervously at Grace wondering what her next order was.

"Go ahead!" Grace yelled, "Dance your little heart out!"

Heather turned around slowly, her hands shook with fear and excitement as her eyes met the crowd around her. Heather began timidly swaying her hips back and forth with the beat. Her hands traveling up and down her body almost as if she was showing off a trophy to the crowd..

The audience around Heather diverted their attention away from the stage, towards the naked girl.

Heather began to get more and more bold as she freely danced in the middle of the crowd. Her braids flung in every direction as she twirled. Her boobs and ass jiggled freely and unrestrained. Her skin glistened in the sun as a small layer of sweat began to build with her efforts.

She loved all of the eyes she had on her, she took evey chance she got to meet the hungry eyes of her on lookers with her own. Every so often taking the chance to squeeze her breasts and ass to the approval of the crowd.

Heather invited others to dance with her, rubbing her petite body against other concert goers.

One brave on looker joined her, taking Heather by the hand, and twirling her around. Their bodies met, and the two began grinding to the beat, his hands traveling up and down her body. Heather grabbed his hands, guiding them up to her breasts. It felt amazing feeling so exposed, being felt by clothed crowd.

Heather moved from person to person, rubbing her body against theirs. Guiding their hands up and down her body as she pleased. Her friends danced, laughed and watched their naked friend.

Eventually the sensations began to be too much to bear. All of the eyes and hands over Heather's naked body were beginning to drive her over the edge. She moved back into the middle of the opening, dancing seductively, feeling the eyes on her body.

She looked down at her body. She loved the way her skin now shined with sweat. She could see her erect nipples, the slight outline of her rips as she breathed. Her naked feet were starting to get dirty from all the walking and dancing.

Her hand traveled down to her pussy, she moaned as she began rubbing her clit in front of all her on-lookers. She felt so naughty. Not an inch of clothing, and over a mile away from any cover, rubbing her wet pussy in front of a crowd of strangers.

Suddenly Heather's trance was shattered. The band broke the music, making some announcement that Heather didn't initially understand. All eyes turned to her, smiling, as if they knew something she didn't.

The band spoke again.

"Hey you! Naked girl! Why don't you come dance up here!" The lead singer taunted. He clearly noticed how many people's attention was turned so something that wasn't the band.

Heather stood, frozen in shock. Never in a million years did she anticipate having this much attention on her during this little escapade of hers.

Grace grabbed Heather's shoulders, turning her towards her.

"Go!" Grace yelled to her friend, daring her to go through with it.

Heather stood there, staring back at her friend, mouth agape, still frozen in shock.

Grace leaned down, pressing her check against Heathers, and whispering in her ear.

"And if it becomes too much.. I give you permission to finish.." Grace said in her friend's ear playfully.

Before she could react, Heather felt her friends pushing her in the direction of the stage.

Dozens of eyes drank in every inch of her body as she passed by. When Heather reached the stage, the lead singer, a handsome bearded man, was already reaching his hand out, waiting to pull her up onto stage.

Heather was on complete autopilot. It was impossible for her to fully process the reality of her situation.

A firm hand wrapped around her forearm, as she was hoisted up onto the stage. The singer led her to the center of the stage, turning her around slowly for the crowd to see.

Heather wanted to scream. She blushed deeply, her hands shaky and sweaty. Walking through a crowd was one thing, but being above the crowd where the entire festival could see her was a completely different experience. There were thousands of people in the audience.

Heather stood for a while on the stage looking out into the crowd. She now stood nude in front of her entire city. Some certainly recognized her, but now no one would forget her.

The singer leaned towards Heather with the microphone. Heather thought she was about to die.

"So tell me, what are you doing running around the festival naked, is this some sort of dare?" The singer asked in a humorous tone, now pointing the microphone to Heather.

"I.. I just wanted everyone to see me naked," Heather responded coyly, her voice echoing across the crowd, still blushing deeply.

"How 'bout that!" The singer laughed, as he walked back towards his band, the crowd laughing and cheering at Heather's response.