Heather's Second Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the band began to play, Heather tried to muster the courage to dance along. Her cheeks and chest still bright red, as she began swaying her hips back and forth, her hands twirling each of her braids. If she already went this far, she might as well play along. This is what she wanted wasn't it? To show herself to the entire world?

As the music went on, Heather began to feel more comfortable. The initial shock began to wear off as she began moving her body more and more confidently. She couldn't believe how many people were watching her.

Heather's head was spinning. She danced around slowly, taking notice to how the crowd reacted to her movements. She moved her hips from side to side as she playfully felt her body, taking time to squeeze and display her small breasts for the crowd and slap and squeeze her ass. As time passed, she even began to rub her pussy and suck on her fingers seductively.

The crowd was eating it up. At least a thousand people of all ages were drinking in the sight of the free spirited teen dancing, exhibiting, and touching her body for the whole world to see.

Heather couldn't believe the feelings welling up inside her. She never thought things would have ever gone this far, but here she was, putting on a show for her entire city. The cute, innocent little girl's transformation was complete.

Her movements slowly began to transition from dancing to just plain showing and touching herself.

Adrenaline and nerves began to to be overtaken with her feelings of exposure and arousal. She continued to sway her hips back and forth as she began rubbing her wet pussy quicker and quicker, twisting her nipple in her other hand.

Heather was in exhibitionist heaven. She moaned loudly as she continued to finger herself, lookout out at the vast crowd. People continued to cheer her on, as her eyes met her friends. She saw Grace staring up at her.

The two stared at each other for a moment, both in disbelief. Finally, Heather saw Grace attempting to yell something to her. She couldn't hear Grace, but she saw her mouth wording "keep going"! Grace was challenging her to go all the way.

Heather didn't know if she would be able to stop even if she wanted to. She felt the initial waves of an orgasm welling up from deep inside her. She kept going, faster and faster. Wetness now pouring from her pussy, she slid past the point of no return.

Her knees instantly buckled as the first wave of her climax hit her. Heather collapsed down to her knees as she screamed in ecstasy. One hand rubbing her clit with everything she had, the other tangled up in her shining blonde hair.

The crowd looked on in disbelief as they watched the teen yell and writhe in bliss.

Heather fell to her back, spreading her legs wide for the whole crowd to see. Her hips bucked wildly as she watched the faces of the crowd from down her nude body as wave after wave of orgasm washed over her.

By the time her climax subsided, Heather laid there on the stage, in a puddle of her own wetness, panting, covered in sweat. Her hands still moving up and down her body, still drinking in the attention.

She slowly sat up, legs still stretched outwards, pussy on full display to the crowd. People yelled and cheered enthusiastically. Heather swiped up some of the juices still on her pussy with her finger, sucking it off as she looked over her audience.

Heather looked down and found her friends once again, their mouths were all on the floor.

Almost as quickly as her orgasm started, Heather's nerves came crashing back following her release. Reality washed over her, as if she somehow forgot that she was sitting there naked in front of her entire town.

Heather stood up, jumping back into the crowd, running back to her friends. Heather ran straight into Grace's arms, laughing hysterically. Heather plunged her face into her friend's breasts, seemingly trying to hide from the world.

"I can't fucking believe you did it! Grace yelled, laughing equally as hard.

Grace held her naked friend, sweaty and shaking, still clearly coming down from her massive orgasm and performance.

Heather slowly looked up to Grace.

"Time to go.." Heather moaned in a shivery voice.

She'd found far more than what she set out looking for, and now it was time to get back to safety.

Nothing more needed to be said. Heather's friends once again grabbed her hands as they began running back through the crowd, Heather was showered in applause, cheering, and praise as they pushed away from the concert.

Before she knew it, her friends had run her back to the edge of the park, the Saturday Festival now behind them. Heather's lap was complete, all that was left was making it home in one piece.

Heather sighed in relief, as she let go of her friend's hands, leaning her bare back against one of the park's trees. Heather's hands still slowly traveled up and down her small body as her friends and the occasional passer by still watched her every move.

"Thank you guys.." Heather told her friends, voice still shaking. "This was beyond anything in my wildest dreams... I couldn't have done this without you."

Heather's friends showered her with compliments. They seemed just as shocked as Heather as to what they all just witnessed.

"I think I better go home now before I cause a riot," Heather giggled, "I got it from here!"

Heather stood up off the tree, giving each of her friends a tight hug. Their hugs seemed to linger. Feeling their friend's nude body was still an exciting experience.

She hugged Grace extra long, looking up to her friend, and kissing her deeply.

"See you soon?" Heather asked her friend playfully.

Grace blushed, nodding her head as Heather began to walk off, back into her neighborhood.

Heather was practically skipping, as she made her way back to her house. She was making sure to drink in the precious last moments of her public nudity, waving to passer-byes, and saying hi to all of her neighbors.

"I've really done it this time.." Heather thought to herself.

She'd already had a bit of a reputation from her nude day at school, but now the whole town would surely know her as the exhibitionist slut she was. She almost shuddered thinking of what her parents would think.

"MY PARENTS!!" She screamed internally.

Heather stopped dead in her tracks in front of her house, seeing all of the cars parked in front.

It was Saturday. Her parents were having their weekly BBQ party with all of their friends.

"How could I be so stupid?" Heather asked herself, panicking.

What was she going to do? Walk into her house naked, sweaty, covered in her own cum, ass red from being spanked? What were her parents and family friends going to say?

After hesitating for what seemed like a lifetime, Heather began to walk forward. It didn't seem like she had any other options.

She was shaking as she approached the front door, her bare feet smacking against the front porch as she walked.

A shivery hand reached forward, grabbing the metal door knob.

Heather took a deep breath, and twisted the door knob, slowly creaking the door open, checking for anyone that may be in the living room.

The coast seemed clear. Everyone must have been in the backyard. Heather snuck in, slowly swinging the door behind her.

Finally, some sense of cover and safety after today's insanity. Heather let a big breath of relief lose as she pressed her back against the wall, looking at her naked body in the mirror near the door. She loved what she saw.

It might have been vain, but Heather was obsessed with how good her body looked. It was no wonder everyone loved when she showed it off.

Finally, she turned towards the coat hook where she left her dress.

It was gone.

"What the fuck?!" Heather whispered to herself. "It was right here!"

Heather looked around in a panic. She thought she was coming home to the safety of her clothing, but her dress was nowhere to be seen.

If she left the small enclave of the front door area, she'd surely be seen by the party and have to explain herself. What was she going to say? What were people going to think?

Heather, panicking, started putting one foot in front of another as she left her temporary safety. Strangers and friends were one thing, but her parents party was definitely something else.

Heather slowly stepped out into the living room, now in full view of the kitchen and backyard. She saw a couple dozen adults laughing, talking, drinking.

Finally she was busted.

"Heather! There she is!" She heard her dad's friend call out to her smiling.

The attention of the party now turned to the naked teen, smiling shyly, blushing deeply.

"Why don't you come join us, and tell us about your day!"

To be continued...