Heatwave in January

Story Info
January and Kiernan have a reunion of sorts.
1.5k words
4.11
2.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heatwave in January

It was only 10:30 AM and already a scorcher in LA. Close to 97 degrees. January Jones was glad she'd decided on a sundress, strappy sandals and no bra for her day of shopping on Wilshire. What little breeze caressed her damp, bare legs now and again felt wonderful, and even though she knew her jiggling, 34C breasts were drawing unwanted attention, she was comfortable and didn't care. At this time of morning, it was mostly women on the boulevard anyway.

She stopped for a moment to twist her glowing, blonde hair into a ponytail, lifting it away from her slim neck which was wet with perspiration. After a quick examination of her reflection, she noticed that she was standing in front of Barney's NY, BH (Beverly Hills). 'Providence', she mused to herself and went inside, allowing fridged, artificial cool to surround her. After exchanging cordial greetings with the sales staff, she headed straight for the shoes.

She wasn't in any hurry to leave this haven, but it didn't take long to find several pair of sexy, summer platforms she loved. While the salesgirl was finding them in her size (a petite 6), the stunning 45-year-old sat looking at her phone until she felt a tap and a female voice whispered, "Aren't you a movie star?"

Preparing herself for the usual selfie request, she looked over her bare shoulder and instead found her Mad Men co-star Kiernan Shipka, smiling and moving in for a hug. Kiernan had played her daughter Sally on the show, and it had been years since they'd last seen each other. The younger actress was just a child then, but now years later, had grown into a stunning and shapely woman.

"Kiernan! On my God! Look at you. How long has it been? Five or ten years? You're gorgeous." On bare feet January moved around the line of chairs and tightly embraced her onscreen daughter, genuinely happy to see her. The 24-year-old was wearing denim cut-offs and a high neck, midriff baring tee shirt. Her stomach was flat and toned from Martial Arts training, and every inch of her exposed flesh was tanned a golden brown.

"It's so good to see you, January. It really has been a long time, hasn't it?" As she sat next to the blue-eyed beauty, she couldn't help but notice the older woman's hard nipples poking at the thin cotton fabric of her dress. The years certainly hadn't diminished any of her sex appeal. When the salesgirl returned with the shoes January had chosen, Kiernan waved her away and insisted on taking care of the fitting herself. Dropping to her knees, she cradled January's soft sole in her hand and removed the lid from the first box.

"Kiernan, no. C'mon, let the salesgirl do it. It's her job." The curvy actress squirmed, feeling self-conscious and looked around to see if anyone in the store was watching. The younger woman was undeterred and cupped Januarys' slim, bare feet in her hands. Massaging them sensually, Kiernan looked up at her former costar and smiled. Her hands were small and soft and definitely knew what they were doing. The 45-year-old star wanted to pull away, but her moistening pussy convinced her otherwise.

"You know, even back then I thought you had really, pretty feet. I used to look forward to scenes where you'd be barefoot, even though I didn't know why." As she continued kneading January's heels, Kiernan lifted the blue-eyed woman's unpainted toes up to her lips and began kissing them ever so softly. "Did you know we wear the same size shoe? Pretty cool, huh?" Pressing firmly on the balls of her TV mom's feet made the long toes fan apart, allowing Kiernan to probe her slippery tongue between them.

Although not obvious, several customers and members of staff were beginning to watch from a distance, some with their phones in hand. January's nipples were rock hard, and she found herself searching for ways that she could rub her throbbing clit without causing a scene. The much younger actress could read her body language, and after placing January's feet in between her toned, bronze thighs, lifted her skirt exposing the sexy, barely there thong she was wearing. "You don't need these" Kiernan whispered, hooking her small thumbs around the elastic band and maneuvering them down. Once off, the 24-year-old held them to her nose and lips and inhaled deeply.

As Kiernan nestled her face between January's smooth, inner thighs, the senior actress moaned and opened her legs wide, no longer caring who was watching or that they were in public. Sliding forward on her chair, January offered her sex hole to her former costar willingly, crossing her ankles and resting her feet on Kiernan's back. The much younger woman licked hungerly as her own saliva mixed with January's slippery juices, and her tongue stabbed, twirled and flicked at the pink, swollen clitoris just under her cute, upturned nose. January gasped and convulsed, her 37-24-36 figure shuddering as Kiernan expertly brought her to orgasm.

A small crowd (but a crowd still) had gathered around the two starlets closer now, but remained distant enough so as not to intrude on the once in a lifetime event they were witnessing. No one wanted it to stop.

January drew Kiernan's face up to hers and kissed her long and deep, their tongues dueling as if trying to swallow each other. Standing, the 24-year-old stepped out of her shorts, threw off her shirt and kicked away the sneakers she'd worn. Amazed at how the younger woman's 101lb, naked body was put together, January leaned forward and kissed her on her flat, toned abs. "You're perfect" she whispered. Falling to her knees, January lifted one of Kiernan's feet onto a chair and sat underneath the shapely youth, so that she was staring up at her clean, wet, pink pussy. Running her tongue along the length of Kiernan's slit, January grabbed the brown-eyed actress's tight ass cheeks in both hands and began to feast.

"Ooh. That feels so good. I've dreamed about this happening. Yes, eat me. Eat my pussy." While Kiernan started grinding against January's slurping tongue and mouth, every onlooker now had a cell phone out and was filming. The older woman seemed to be trying to crawl inside the cunt above her face, sucking on Kiernan's enlarged, swollen clit while worrying it with the flat of her tongue. The 24-year-old exploded in climax, her syrupy juices flowing down January's cheeks, chin and neck. The air was heavy with their sex smells, which no one seemed to mind.

Despite the AC, January was now overheated and cast aside the sundress she was wearing. Both now completely naked, the former costars sat on the floor kissing and playing with each other's breasts. "Would you do one more thing for me?" asked Kiernan in between kisses. "It's something I've fantasized about since we were on Mad Men together."

"If I can. What is it, baby girl?" January was massaging one of Kiernan's 32A breasts in one hand while brushing her tousled, blonde hair away from her face with the other.

"Would you fuck me? With your foot? You probably think I'm strange to ask, but..." The older actress stopped her mid-sentence with a finger against her thin lips.

"Lay back, honey" was all January said in response to the request. Kiernan lay back resting up on her elbows, her shapely legs spread wide and her pussy wet with anticipation. January Jones brought her own right foot up to her mouth and began sucking, working all five toes inside and managing to swallow down to the arch. She slathered and slurped until her foot was dripping with her own drool, then pointed her toes and slipped them between Kiernan's glistening Labia. "Ready?", she teased.

"Fuck me, mommy. Please fuck me." As her former costars toes started their journey up into her sex tunnel, The 24-year-old grasped January's ankle and drove her foot inside until it disappeared to the heel, making her yell out in ecstasy.

Joining in the roll play, the older woman started pumping her foot in earnest while chiding "This is what happens to bad girl's, Sally. And you are a bad girl. That's why mommy must fuck your naughty, dirty pussy. Are you a bad girl?"

Kiernan was panting now. "Yes, mommy. I'm bad and dirty and spoiled. I deserve to be spanked and fucked. Put your whole foot inside my dirty fuck hole." The crowd had grown in numbers now and moved to within only a few feet of the two starlets, surrounding them. "Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK MEE!" With almost all of January's size 6 foot buried inside her, Kiernan had an orgasm unlike any other in her 24 years of living. Her body shook as if she were being jolted by a cattle prod. January had taken to playing with her own needful clitoris at the same time as penetrating her brown-eyed, TV daughters overfilled cunt. She came at the same time.

When it was all over, both actress's lay naked in each other's arms in the middle of Barneys NY, Beverly Hills, exhausted. They had been so preoccupied they didn't notice that fans had made off with all their clothes.

As the crowd surrounding them broke into cheers and applause, January Jones looked into her costar's eyes and smiled. "Well, at least they left our purses" she said.

"Yeah" answered Kiernan Shipka, laughing. "Want to go shopping?"

The End