Poor Amber Ch. 01

Story Info
Poor Amber Heard desperately needs a Hollywood role.
1.9k words
3.25
5.6k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After losing the legal battle against Johnny Depp, Amber Heard found herself grappling with financial difficulties. The once promising prospect of film roles had dwindled to nothing, leaving her career in Hollywood teetering on the edge.

She was almost done in Hollywood.

The threat of losing her home loomed large, with the possibility of ending up on the streets within a month.

Should she start her onlyfans account? She had a tight and slim body. She could earn a lot.

But she grappled with the ethical implications of such a decision.

As an actress, Amber's desire was to regain her standing in the film industry. She yearned to reclaim her position and ascend to the top once again, rather than resorting to alternative means.

Amber sat in her spacious home on a brown couch, cigarette in hand. Clad in just yellow panties, she exhaled smoke into the air. The haze enveloped her naked form, with ash occasionally falling onto her skin. Her pale breasts, tinged with a subtle hint of gray, resembled snow-capped mountains against the backdrop of her uncertain situation.

Amber's gaze was fixed on the darkness, lost in her thoughts.

The latest piece of news she had heard revolved around a Stranger Things spinoff titled "JOYCE'S STRANGER SISTERS." They were on the lookout for an actress to portray the younger sister of Joyce. Despite her current predicament, Amber nurtured the aspiration to land that role. However, she grappled with the realization that the odds were against her -- a sentiment that echoed her current sense of being a perceived failure.

Amber's phone interrupted the moment, causing her to place the cigarette in an ashtray.

An unknown number appeared on the screen.

With a hint of uncertainty, Amber answered, "Hello?"

A womanly voice emanated from the phone, one that seemed oddly familiar yet unplaceable, "Is this Amber?"

Amber's uncertainty persisted, "Who's calling?"

A chuckle followed, a hint of amusement in the voice, "I can't believe you don't recognize me. It's Winona."

Recognition dawned upon Amber as she remembered Winona Ryder. However, confusion clouded her mind. Winona was associated with Johnny -- why would she be calling Amber? To mock her, perhaps?

In a somewhat formal tone, Amber inquired, "Hello, how are you? How's your upcoming show progressing?"

Winona's response held unexpected news, "Actually, I wanted to talk about that. I'd like you to play my sister."

The proposal seemed too good to be true, leaving Amber skeptical. Could this be a prank or a manipulation? To ascertain the truth, she needed to delve deeper.

Amber feigned a laugh, masking her astonishment, "Me? But I haven't even gone through an audition."

Winona's voice held firm, "Meet me at my house. I have some household tasks that require assistance."

Accepting the invitation, Amber agreed, "Alright, I'll be there in about 30."

Winona ended the call, leaving Amber with a flood of questions and curiosity swirling within her mind.

Why was she calling me?

To make fun of me?

Was Johnny also there?

A wild thought raced through her mind -- was there a sexual undertone to Winona's proposition?

Amber found herself relatively unfazed by the idea. The prospect of engaging in a sexual encounter with another woman didn't bother her.

After all, she had resorted to performing various sexual acts to secure roles in movies. Sucking Countless Dicks. Being Fucked and treated like a whore countless times.

*********

Amber stood outside Winona Ryder's imposing mansion, dressed in a full-sleeved white dress that gracefully extended down to her ankles. Every inch of her skin was concealed beneath the fabric, a deliberate choice.

Before she even had the chance to ring the doorbell, she noticed an absence of guards or servants. To her surprise, the gates swung open on their own accord.

Emerging from within, Winona appeared, adorned in a sky-blue bra. The undergarment struggled to contain her ample bosom, the bra's delicate straps arched over her shoulders, showcasing her collarbone, while her matching panties clung to her form, revealing the contours of her curvaceous physique.

As Winona moved, the bra's cups seemed to sigh against the weight they held, their edges hinting at the luscious cleavage that rested within.

With a warm embrace, Winona pulled Amber close, a contrast in attire evident. Amber couldn't resist a playful quip, "You seem underdressed."

Winona's response was candid, "I'm at home. No one wears clothes indoors. You don't, do you? I'd bet you're often seen in the nude."

Amber indeed had the habit of lounging in such a manner, but she chose to deny it, stating, "Not really."

Their interaction continued as they entered the mansion. Instead of leading Amber into the common living area, Winona guided her toward a barn, where two Jersey cows stood.

Amber's gaze inadvertently caught sight of Winona's plump buttocks, each step causing it to jiggle.

The thin string of her panties, barely visible against the canvas of her skin, seemed almost overwhelmed by the task of obscuring the captivating view. It nestled in the crevice between her rounded cheeks, its delicate presence contrasting starkly against the voluptuous expanse it attempted to cover.

Amber inquired, her tone laced with confusion, "Why are you leading me to your cows?"

Winona's response was cryptic, "What, my cow?"

Amber repeated, perplexed, "Sorry, what?"

Winona's words held an enigmatic quality, "What, my Amber?"

The way Winona spoke seemed to imply a sense of ownership over Amber.

Attempting to steer the conversation, Amber suggested, "I thought we were going to discuss the new show."

Winona's touch was unexpectedly intimate as she cupped Amber's face, a reminder of the task at hand, "Remember, household duties."

Realization dawned upon Amber, "So you need me to milk the cow?"

Winona's hands exerted pressure on Amber's shoulders, a possessive gesture, "You catch on quickly."

As Amber crouched beneath the cow, she felt uncertain -- she had no prior experience with such a task.

Winona provided instructions, "Just pull each of her nipples one by one."

Struggling to emulate what she had seen in videos, Amber's white dress came into contact with the ground, causing it to gather dirt. Winona seized upon the opportunity, suggesting, "Your dress is getting dirty."

With a swift and purposeful movement, Winona tugged at the fabric, causing it to tear and rend apart. The sound of fabric tearing was a stark contrast to the serene surroundings of the cowshed, and Amber's initial reaction was a mixture of surprise and confusion.

The torn portion of Amber's dress dangled unevenly, exposing a segment of her leg and thigh.

Amber's emotional turmoil was evident, her voice quivering, "Why would you do that?"

Amber stood like she was gonna cry. She was so poor. This was the best dress she had. Her emotional turmoil was evident, her voice quivering, "Why would you do that?"

Winona justified her actions with a casual nonchalance, "Now it won't get dirty."

Amber once again positioned herself beneath the cow, carefully placing a bucket to collect the milk. As she leaned forward, her dress rode up even further, inadvertently revealing more of her thighs.

Intriguingly, Amber noticed Winona's hands disappearing beneath her own panties.

Focusing on her task, Amber began to milk the cow, gently tugging on its teats.

However, her attention was diverted when she spotted Winona's movements, "Winona, are you masturbating while watching me?"

Winona's response was swift, laced with annoyance, "No, you idiot! I'm just scratching an itch."

Despite her doubts, Amber realized she needed to complete the task at hand.

Winona interjected, "Amber, I consume only the purest milk."

Amber, still puzzled, admitted, "I don't understand."

Winona crouched beside Amber, her hand resting on Amber's thigh in a manner that felt more unsettling than comforting.

With a curious tone, Winona explained, "Science has proven that the human mouth possesses the ability to remove impurities, and the mouth of someone slut you... I mean, a woman like you, could be quite beneficial."

Feeling uncomfortable, Amber voiced her concerns, "I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with this."

Winona's response held a persuasive edge, "Well, consider the four million dollars you'll earn from the show."

Desperation to escape her financial struggles overpowered Amber's unease, "Alright, I'll become your human purifier."

Winona outlined the process, "Just two steps. Suck. Spit."

Amber obediently positioned herself beneath the cow's udders. As she leaned forward, the cow's lengthy orange teats bore an uncanny resemblance to erect penises.

Amber pressed her lips to the cow's teat, allowing drops of milk to slip into her mouth. Her lips formed a seal around the teat, taking it wholly into her mouth.

The experience was not new to her.

Meanwhile, Winona's own nipples tightened, threatening to puncture through her bra fabric.

As if drawn by some inexplicable force, Winona's hand ventured further up Amber's thigh, coming to rest on Amber's yellow panties.

While Amber continued milking the cow's teat, she occasionally spat the milk into the bucket.

Gently, Amber withdrew from Winona's touch and mustered the courage to voice her suspicions, "Did you bring me here for more than just assistance? To fuck me?"

Winona responded with a feigned innocence, "You're being absurd. Both of us are straight women, and we've both been involved with Johnny Depp."

Amber's weak nod conveyed her understanding that Winona had hidden intentions.

Amber continued to suckle on the cow's teat, periodically spitting milk into the bucket. She repeated this process several times, until Winona's hand once again brushed against the fabric of Amber's panties.

"Cheap Amber, where did you buy those?" Winona's voice carried a hint of derision.

Amber retorted, "Are you mocking my situation?"

Winona's fingers playfully tugged at the waistband of Amber's panties, her thumb brushing against the fabric.

The fabric, once resting comfortably against Amber's body, now experienced a subtle shift.

Amber couldn't shake off the feeling that she was being taken advantage of, "Winona, please..."

Winona's tone turned casual, "Oh, come on! I'm just admiring how stretchy they are."

Amber tried to focus on her task, moving on to the other cow's teat and preparing to release the milk into the bucket.

But Winona interrupted again, "Wait a moment, Amber."

Amber couldn't respond verbally; her mouth was full of milk, causing her cheeks to puff out.

Winona, with a mischievous glint in her eyes, parted her lips widely, as if making an unusual request, "Spit the milk into my mouth."

Amber's eyes widened in discomfort at this unexpected proposal. She shook her head, silently conveying her refusal, "Mmmm... hmmmm."

Winona persisted, her tone cajoling, "Come on, Amber. Don't be so shy."

Amber leaned in closer to Winona's mouth and expelled a steady stream of milk into it.

Winona playfully remarked, "You're quite tasty. I mean the milk is. Just imagine, what if I could buy you? Keep you with me. Use you whenever you want. It would feel so good to claim you as mine. What's your price?"

Amber felt a hint of unease. Winona's wealth was considerable, and the temptation of a large sum of money was strong. But Amber reminded herself that she was a human being, not a commodity to be bought and sold.

Winona chuckled, noticing Amber's apprehension, "Don't worry, I'm not trying to buy you. We're fellow actors, after all. We understand ethics. Now, give me some more milk."

Amber took another mouthful of milk and began to spit it out, but Winona came closer, her lips dangerously close to Amber's.

Amber released the milk again, aiming it carefully to not let any of it fall to waste.

Winona's lips met Amber's, and a jolt of surprise went through her. Amber hesitated, her instinct pushing her to pull away, but Winona's firm grip on her face held her in place.