All Comments on 'Heaven and Hell in 1916'

by Soft19bim

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

War is an ugly waste of youth. Good story, i want to know more about our boys. Knowing the history of how gay men were treated and persecuted during that time, I would love to read how you craft their story/relationship. More please

matureandcuriousmatureandcuriousover 1 year ago

My grandad used to tell me stories about the great war. This one captures the whole horror of it, juxtaposed with a beautiful love story. I felt horror, sadness, love and sympathy. A great effort.

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

I am eager to know whether they both survived.

RobJasperRobJasperover 1 year ago

Very sweet love story set against the horror of trench warfare. Thank you.

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrover 1 year ago

A beautiful account of something positive coming out of the misery of war.....and how miserable was THAT war. Love does triumph! Thanks for your wonderful story.....and as others have written, I hope there's more!

ACharmingOlderManACharmingOlderManover 1 year ago

The slow build, the artful way that historical accounts of the 'war to end all wars' are blended into a very erotic and, I think, realistic portrayal of love between two young men thrust into the horror of a war that was originally thought to be a short war and a chance for the youth of Britain to be blooded in combat.

Surely things like this happened in real life back then and the author has presented a plausible and erotic way that it might have been.

jim69jimjim69jim2 months ago

you are a good writer, very realistic, honest and hot considering the backdrop, keep writing, you have a gift

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoft19bim@Soft19bim
My username describes my gentle nature. I love to write and I've written 3 stories here so far - feedback is always welcome. I'm fem and a bottom. My ideal man is older and a little rough. Love dressing up. 5'8", slim, brown eyes, fair hair, not well endowed and happy not ...