Heaven & Hell in Human Form Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cold to the touch, yes, but it heated up very quickly when touched against the places my back had erupted in sensation.

The criss-cross fire burned hotter.

"Yes, you seemed like you were coping just a little too well, and this was about you demonstrating having suffered for me. Demonstrating penance for your indiscretion. It wouldn't be a punishment if you weren't suffering for your mistress."

My head slumped forward, trying not to be overwhelmed.

"You've had three. You will learn to take more. You might even find you come to like it in future."

I wasn't sure I had much of a future at this point. I was fairly sure I'd traded my future for the promise of sexual gratification and that like some species I was to be consumed by the end of the session.

"Oh, come now," she chided gently, rocking her hips back and forth, for the first time hitting my prostrate. "You're not the type to give up at the first hurdle. And you're not even *nearly* broken yet."

Rallied by the slight tingle of pleasure within my centre, I held my head up a little... before a fourth swish, smack wracked my back with what felt like white-hot heat, though somehow not quite as painful as before.

I'd gotten this far, I reasoned I could manage one more.

"That's the spirit. You can do it. You will do it."

Her sentences were punctuated with more hip movements, probing my prostrate and just when a glimmer of pleasure was on the horizon, the loudest swish yet came with the loudest smack. The previous ones felt coordinated, intentional, but this felt like it was given with all the force she had to muster.

I screamed again.

"Very good, boy. Very good indeed."

"In fact, you've been sufficiently good and you look sufficiently needy that I want to try your cock."

"Yes, that's right. I want to feel your cock inside me. I'm going to ride you exactly as you saw me dressed."

It took a moment for that to sink in. My cock reached the conclusion a little faster.

"Hold on there, though. You have two choices. One, I wank you off, and you'll get to watch but I'll make sure you don't enjoy it. Two, I fuck you half the night, dressed just like this. You will get to watch me doing it, you might even get to indulge a few things off your list, but there are a few conditions."

I felt her drop out of my ass and come around to the front of the table, by my head, unbuckling the gag, leaving me gasping. "Yes, that's right," she purred. You can have me, just like this, fucking you half the night. but you will have to take care of a few other people."

"Taking... care?"

"Oh yes. You didn't think you got to come here for just your pleasure, did you?"

I had to concede she had a point. Though I naively assumed it would be her pleasure and mine on some level.

"What does that involve?"

"It involves... you having some fun while learning about your true self."

"What happens if I want to leave?"

"Then I send you away with your cock in a cock cage and you never get to come again unless you choose to come back here. And don't think I wouldn't lock you up before I let you out of your current predicament."

I swallowed. Actual orgasm denial was on my list. But not like this. Not with Mistress holding the keys. Who knows how much I'd have to suffer to earn another orgasm? Probably just signing over my entire life to her if I did that and be done with it.

"The clock is ticking," she purred. "You can cum for me, and not enjoy it, or you can cum for me, enjoy it and have just the tiniest conditions to accommodate while you do so. You'd make me happy, and you want to make me happy."

I licked my lips. Before I said a word, she spoke again. "Licking your lips, eh? Hungry for indulgence, I get it. Option two it is."

"No, wait!"

"You don't want option two? You want me to play with you, empty your balls of cum, and you not enjoy the process?"

"That wasn't- n..." I stopped, interrupting myself, forcing myself to take a breath. "What I mean is, Mistress, I'd like very much for you to have me and to make me cum... in a way I'd enjoy."

She clapped, giggling, "I did rather hope you'd see it that way."

I groaned, wondering what I'd let myself in for. Next thing I knew, the shackles around my wrists and ankles released. "Stretch, have a stretch, you'll need it."

I pushed myself up onto my knees, before rotating quickly over to a sitting position - if I hadn't I felt like all of my muscles would have just given up. They weren't entirely sure they wouldn't give up again, but at least now I had a shot of... something... on my side. I might even make it out of here at this rate.

A hand reached up almost instinctively to the blindfold, and even before I reached it, I heard Mistress. "No, I don't want to ruin the surprise."

I sat on the edge of the bench, testing my limbs for any kind of strength left in them, and found a little left, but probably not enough for a second session like that.

"OK," I heard the smile in her voice. "Rest time is over. Here is a glass of water," I felt it pressed into my hands, "you should drink this. And here's how it's going to work... you're going to lay back, I'm going to tie you to this bench and then you're going to be very fucked. And if you be good, I'll even take the blindfold off."

I opened my mouth to object but instead just drank the water. It actually tasted like water. I was somewhat surprised.

I sat for a moment catching my breath, but evidently a moment too long as I felt a gloved hand push my chest, as I flopped backwards unexpectedly. I did expect my back to be burning, but it was unexpected laying on a cool leather padding which didn't seem to react unfavourably with the very real stinging going on all over my back.

"Just relax, settle back, and enjoy the ride." I heard a giggle in there at the pun.

As I settled back, preparing to face whatever unexpected surprises were there, I was suddenly restrained again, wrists and ankles, in a vague cross-formation.

True to her word, I found the world suddenly getting quite bright as the blindfold came off, and I had to blink again as the beige decor glimmered into view.

"There, you see, you should trust me."

"Or," she giggled, "maybe you shouldn't."

I looked around, I saw several pretty well built guys, all wearing masks - and nothing else. They were buff, tanned, and all had rather large cocks.

"You see, when I said you were going to get fucked, I did mean it quite literally. I know you don't have a thing for men, but quite frankly, you're not here for your enjoyment, you're here for mine. And I rather think you deserve to know what it feels like to be surrounded by people infinitely more qualified than you think you could ever be, all doing the thing you're trying to do, with all of them doing it better. In short, this group of men is all going to fuck you, you're going to be their fuck-toy whether they want to have your ass, your mouth or simply spray themselves over you. And you know you deserve this degradation. You know you don't deserve any better than this humiliation. You know it is the way of the world and your place in it."

I wasn't quite clear how many guys there were. Maybe five. Maybe more. But it wasn't long before I felt a long hard cock invading my ass like Mistress had done.

Mistress laughed, "And you didn't want anal play. We'll make a fucktoy out of you yet!"

Another of the cocks clambered awkwardly over me and shoved it into my throat, and I coughed and spluttered as it hit the back of my throat immediately. It's not like it is in porn... where the porn star just takes it all the way in effortlessly - or has it forced upon them and they seem to enjoy choking on it. Or maybe they're just used to it and maybe I'd get used to it too having that hard masculine frame towering above me, heavy hand on the back of my head, pulling me awkwardly onto his cock so I could splutter and choke a little on the ever-sensitive tip.

I couldn't see much other than cock and a very shaven pubic region, which faded slightly as I was running out of air and had to pull back a little.

Mistress beamed. "I think he likes it."

I think I was just trying to breathe while desperately trying to deal with the notion that while I'm not gay and not into being choked by a long rock-hard cock nor into being railed by a guy, that somehow inexplicably my cock was towering away.

Just while I was beginning to mentally process all of the above, I found someone stroking my cock while very gently licking and sucking the tip before sliding their mouth over me and downing my cock into their throat - the reverse of what I was doing, only without as much spluttering or choking.

Then I felt a cock pressed into each hand, with the obvious notion that I should try to wank them off. I was a bit distracted, though, and I think whatever I was doing was just keeping them excitable because after a few minutes, everyone withdrew and changed positions; now I had another guy skullfucking me, only with an even larger cock than before.

And so it progress for a few goes, each changing positions, fucking me more enthusiastically until Mistress said, "Go on then, you may cum."

At which point several things happened - the guy up my ass exploded like a fountain inside me... I felt his pumping inside me, each throb hitting me with a wave of fluid being jammed up inside my intestines or so it felt.

The guy in my throat pumped once, twice, three times, each time a huge load that hit the back of my throat and it was all I could do to instinctively swallow and not cough or choke more on his dick.

The two previously in my hands had stepped away and were just jerking off at me, until they left fly and covered my chest in their spunk, one each side.

"Leave him."

There was a note of finality, and even that hint of menace again to her voice. As I blinked and adjusted to not having various limbs being thrust in my face, I saw the guys all leave through a side door I'd not noticed on my original time here.

"You see, you're still so hard. It really turns you on to be humiliated, I see. it really turns you on to be embarrassed and degraded."

I blushed.

"Don't be modest. You knew that coming here I would reveal your darkest secrets. Teach you something about yourself. And so far you seem to be revelling in how the things you don't want, the things you can't deal with, are things you crave. You crave someone like me breaking you down, forcing you to deal with the truth of what you are, and letting you indulge."

"That's not true!"

"Ah, but it is. Don't worry, this will be just the first session of many, where you will come back to me, I will do things to you that you don't want, and I have been hell to you; now let me be heaven, for just a while."

She glided off somewhere, came back with a small towel, and a nice smelling soap. "We must get all this dirty cum off. As much as you love being degraded against your will, I will not pleasure you like this." And she dutifully washed me, head to toe, despite leaving me shackled, ankle and wrist.

"There, all clean, and nice smelling. You probably don't think you deserved that, and that you wanted me to fuck you while you had all the cum on you. Truth be told, I thought about it but I have so many plans for you and I can't do them all today."

She rummaged over in one drawer. "One last thing. Your system is probably a bit overloaded, but I want to enjoy your cock and will make you wait for your pleasure, because you are going to please me first."

With that, I watched vaguely as she threaded a small black ring around my cock and balls, pulled a little, and then forced something quite large and hard into my butt.

"There we go, cock ring to prevent you cumming too quickly, combined with a prostate massager that will pull on your cock a little to keep that in place - while stimulating you like mad. You'll want to cum so badly, but not be able to."

"Now, let's see... I don't really want you pleading and begging to cum, you'll just have to take it until I give you permission, and to make sure..." A gag was slipped back into my mouth, but not one that buckled all the different ways around the head like last time, just a single buckle.

"Now, be good for me, and don't cum until I say."

And as promised, she clambered on top of me outfit just as she'd promised, and slid herself down on me.

I don't know how to explain what that was like. It was like her cunt was itself heaven and hell; hell because it was on fire with want and need, heaven because it felt so, so good sliding onto my cock.

"Oh, I forgot one last thing." That grin. I wondered just how much suffering existed in that grin.

I saw a small metal chain in her hands, and I saw both ends reaching for my nipples - as what felt like a jolt of electricity hit each one. Clamps! Vicious ones, too, by the feel of it, pinched just behind the nipples themselves.

"Oh yes, you're going to enjoy these for a good long while yet."

And so that was how it began, her riding me, using the nipple clamp chain as a sort of rein to pull on, so every time she flexed backward just a little bit much, I'd moan out with her pulling on my nipples.

That white hot cunt clawing at my cock, the pain and the pleasure intermixing in a cavalcade of sensation as she rode me like the animal I was.

I began to feel the pressure building in my cock, as her cunt chewed me up just that little bit harder, before she jerked and flexed and spasmed - and cried out loudly as her orgasm pulsed through her body, and as she flexed in the throes of her passion, she tugged and tugged on the clamps. It was all I could do to deal with the pain.

She came to rest slowly, then had an exploratory clench around my cock. "Still hard? I was right about you. You like to suffer. You *live* to suffer. You live to be diminished by everyone around you and... that's it, isn't it? You can't be honest with them because you can't be honest with yourself, that ultimately you think you're worthless and that nothing else is good enough for anyone else."

"Hey! I didn't tell you to go soft."

She leaned forward, that tied pointed at my face.

"You came here for pleasure and the one time I'm about to let you have it, you give up on me? How dare you. I should lock you up right now and throw away the key."

She leaned back, pulled again on the clamps, and I moaned. "I am going to sit here and torture you until you cum inside me. Do you understand?"

I nodded. Not much else I could do, really.

She released the clamps, and I left out a breath of relief. Evidently my cock agreed as it began to harden ever so slightly.

"That's more like it." That sensual tone oozing again. How the hell did she do it?

She returned back to her previous rhythm, grinding her hips against mine, flexing and pushing to rub every inch of her along every inch of me, only this time for my pleasure - even though mentally I felt like I didn't deserve it, and that on some level I didn't want it... it was going to happen anyway.

My body was, ever so slowly, betraying me as the heat rose along my cock, getting harder and thicker, and her motions causing the ring and its attachment to flex inside my ass too.

Before long she leaned down over me, her hands on my shoulders, pinning me to the bench with her upper body, giving me a very full view of her tie and corset, and using that to push herself harder onto my cock.

"Cum for me."

I wasn't sure if I could. Even with that voice purring at me.

"No matter."

She just kept flexing and humping and grinding until the dam burst and my body betrayed me entirely, forcing spurt after spurt of my own cum deep into her. Each spurt caused me to blush just a little bit more... I had gotten exactly what I'd wanted at the end of this and to my shame, not with my consent, it had just happened.

And with little more than a word, she sprang off me. Cold, clinical. Unlocking the manacles.

"You can wash yourself down. Get dressed. You are welcome to sit in the antechamber as long as you wish; there is a teapot, milk and coffee there. When you are done, you may leave."

She walked away, towards the side door the men had left by. She turned to me, standing in the half-open door, through which only inky blackness was visible, "You have confronted your truth. I do not think you liked what you found. When the time is right, you will return to me, and I will teach you more. Be warned, though, this time was a dress rehearsal. I will not be so kind next time. Be sure you understand what you are getting into."

With that, she was gone. And I was confused. I was sat, naked, abused, violated and I wasn't sure if I wanted more. More being pushed past my limits by someone who truly didn't care about me, just to understand myself. More being pushed past my limits without apparent regard for whether I could cope. Taking my desires and using them against me to show me my true self. Taking my fears and doing the same.

Terrifying yet alluring. What else would she find, if she and I looked? Would I dare look at myself too closely? What would I find? Would I learn after all that I am as damaged and weakminded as she seems to think? Am I really, after all, a martyr to my own cause?

Perhaps I should go, while I still could, go and never return, to this place, this time, this sense of myself. Perhaps I should go and never be this person again, denying my true self for a sense of safety and sanity.

Part of me had to know more. Part of me was too scared to ever find out how far she'd go in pushing me past my limits.

Did I dare find out? Could I cope with learning who I really was?

The purgatory, the paradise, the inferno.

The agony and the ecstasy. Heaven and hell in human form.

12