Heaven and Hell with Melissa

Story Info
A chance encounter leads to me becoming a toilet for a teen.
2.7k words
4.08
34.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in the queue at the coffee shop yawning, It was mid winter and despite being almost nine in the morning it was deathly black outside.

The teenage girl in front of me was shuffling nervously foot to foot and then I heard the servers loud voice which seemed to boom out across the room "Sorry Miss yer cards been declined" he announced with a unmistakable cockney tinge.

The red headed girl in front stood frozen to the spot, I looked at her face to see it had turned a crimson red through embarrassment, it matched her flowing tangle of hair and instantly endeared me to her.

I walked in front of her and presented my debit card saying that I would pay "I know what it is like to have a problem with a card" I told her.

My motivations were twofold to be honest, for one I wished to help the damsel in distress because pretty girls were an obvious weakness of mine and secondly I was desperate to get my morning black coffee before continuing my journey to work.

The worker just shrugged and ran my card through as he handed her the large latte she had ordered.

Still red in the face and looking like she wished she could disappear in a puff of smoke the girl looked at me and said "Thank you. Really!"

"Its no problem I said" and before I had chance to say any more she had turned around and was walking towards the exit, I couldn't help admire her long ginger hair and as I looked down her slim body I was instantly awestruck by the sight of her large but firm ass encased in skin hugging leggings.

When I left the café with my own coffee steaming into the icy morning I could just about make out her shape walking briskly up the road and turning the corner.

I had all but forgotten about my encounter with this shy young beauty until I was standing in a bus shelter the weekend after and a girl came along dressed in a duffel coat with faux fur lining, she lit a cigarette before realising she was not alone in the shelter "Sorry" she said meekly and her eyes met mine "Oh its you" She giggled "You are the Latte girl?" I asked "Yes, Thank you. I was so embarrassed the other morning! I'm a student and money is so tight right now" She explained.

I reassured her that it was no great sacrifice and she explained how she was nineteen years old and up from the coast studying archaeology in London but was finding the price of rent and morning coffees somewhat of a shock.

How I had the courage to say what I said next, well I will never know, but I said it:

"Look, I have a way you could make some easy money" I said staring right into her endless blue eyes.

She backed away and for a moment I thought she was going to scream.

"I think you have the wrong idea about me. No." her tone of voice reflected the change in her face which looked decidedly pissed off.

My stomach churned and I felt like a creep, I felt like that guy.

"Its really not what you think. Its something a bit different but would not involve any sexual contact" I said desperate to make her understand that I didn't think she was a cheap whore.

It seemed like forever, but it was probably somewhere in the region of thirty seconds as she stood there just looking at me.

Sizing me up like an insect under a microscope.

Roles had been reversed and now I wished to disappear in a puff of smoke and never see her again.

"Give my your number" I was shocked at this but just rolled the memorised digits off my tongue.

She punched them into her phone as a double decker bus came into view, She walked towards it as the doors opened and turned back and practically whispered "My name is Melissa"

I mouthed my own name back as she showed her ticket and the bus pulled off.

Laying in bed that night the vision of her face and her shapely ass would not leave my mind. I was full of mixed emotions in some ways I felt bad, a mid thirties male perving on a local teenage student but in other ways I was excited. I mean, just imagine what IF she did contact me...

My cock was diamond hard as I imagined laying under a toilet seat, her heavenly over sized ass unleashing its contents straight into my mouth. I had cum all over my bed sheets before I even had a chance to touch it and I fell into a feverish sleep full of ginger haired giggles, deep blue eyes and of a pair of tight leggings containing soft white ass.

The week drifted on and the days and nights passed without anything from her, She probably thought I was some sort of pimp, or even worse I told myself and as best as I could I tried to put her out of my mind.

It was Wednesday morning when I received the text message, I had a day off work and had overslept. As I ran a bath I checked my phone and there was an unrecognised number with a message saying "This is Melissa -- what work do you have for me then?"

I ran cold inside and considered just deleting it but figuring I had nothing to lose I sent my proposal:

Hi Melissa. I will get straight to the point. I have an unusual but harmless fetish. I would like you to sit on a commode chair and shit directly in my mouth. There would be no sexual contact between us and I would pay you well in cash. I appreciate this may seem weird to you but I think you are extremely beautiful and I know you need the money. Why not get paid for something you would just flush away! Either way it was nice to meet you and I wish you good luck with your studies.

I put my phone in the living room and took my bath.

I made a cup of strong coffee and prepared myself to check my phone.

There was a message waiting:

Thats Disgusting!!! Lol but ok -- YOLO. But I want a Thousand pounds.

My heart was racing. A mix of caffeine and uncontrollable excitement. This could really happen I told myself and without thinking had wrote. "One thousand Pounds cash. I'm not joking. When can you do it?"

The longest half an hour of my life passed until I got her response:

Saturday Afternoon.

Send your address.

M.

x

Shaking like a leaf, I typed my address in and added:

Try to hold it for a few days if you can.

She text back straight away:

Lol -- whatever you want m8! See you 2pm Sat. M.

I could write a lot about the few days that followed, the fantasies I had and the paranoia I suffered (would she turn up with a boyfriend or brother and beat me within an inch of my life -- that sort of thing) but I wont bore you with you detail, I am sure you can imagine that I was in a dizzy mood, between extreme arousal and shattering anxiety.

On Friday afternoon I went to my bank and withdrew a thousand pounds from my savings account, plagued by constant thoughts of 'This is what insanity must feel like'.

Friday evening I went to the airing cupboard and brought out the commode seat that my ex-girlfriend had so enjoyed using to piss down my throat.

Nostalgia flooded over me.

I missed her dearly and here I was about to part with a thousand pounds of my modest savings for a random teenage girl to shit on me.

I felt depressed and pathetic, I almost cancelled it but I was in too deep, I was obsessed with her ass, I needed to taste what it could produce.

Saturday Afternoon.

My clock displayed the time in green digital numbers: 15:35 and sure enough my doorbell rang.

Shaking and in an altered state of excitement, lust and pure terror I opened the door to find her standing there.

Her red hair glowed in the winter afternoon sun and to my absolute joy she was wearing the skintight black leggings from the café and the same fur lined duffel coat that she had during our awkward bus stop exchange.

"Come in" I said and motioned for her to enter when I noticed she was clutching a can of cheap strong cider. Dutch courage I thought and considered getting myself a drink from the fridge before resolving to remain sober.

She sat down on my sofa, her shapely legs crossed over. A goddess -- albeit a coy and a slightly disturbed looking one.

"So did you always want to study arc...." I started to ask her.

"Look, I'm not going to date you and I'm not going to be your friend. I'm a bit freaked out by the whole fucking thing" She interrupted me. "Sorry" I said feeling once again like the most creepiest perverted monster in the world.

"Can we just get on with it? I have been holding it all day" She made eye contact for the first time as I edged towards my desk and picked up a thousand pounds in crisp 20 pound notes and placed it into her small hand.

She did not count it but just slipped it into her handbag. I saw a small brief smile cross her face and was dazzled by her bright red lipstick and glittery mascara.

She looked at me for about a minute and glanced around the room in the distasteful pouting way that only a teenage girl can do. I felt like a father who had just told her to tidy her bedroom. I felt light years from her, a million miles from her life, her dreams. She looked like she really wished she was anywhere but sitting in my single guy living room.

"So where then? " she sounded like a spoiled child and I realised this was going to be a straight forward business transaction. She had my money and now obviously resented having to do anything for it.

I felt deflated. I felt stupid.

"OK, just keep the money and leave. I'm so sorry to drag you into my weirdness. I will see you out" I gasped.

She laughed. It was deep and guttural and it did not suit her looks at all.

"Mate. I have fucking held all this shit inside me since yesterday and it needs to come the fuck out now. Even on you or in your toilet or on this fucking crappy dirty sofa if you don't get on with. You twat" the words came out with such viscous resentment and disdain that my fantasy image of her as some sort of red haired goddess fell apart before my eyes and reality hit me hard. She was rough, coarse and loud mouthed. Just a typical teenage girl probably from a tough background.

"Follow me" I said. A bit more confident in my tone with her now that she was no longer on my pedestal. My dreams of a sacred ritual type afternoon, of devouring the waste of a goddess whilst she gently coached me with sweet encouraging words from the toilet seat above had been replaced by an overwhelming emotion of pure humiliation.

For the first time we were on the same page. I wanted this over just as much as she did.

"Its in here" I said and walked into my bathroom where I had set up the toilet chair with a towel underneath and had dotted lit candles around the sink.

I watched her face, despite my new view of her personality it was utterly beautiful. She took in the toilet chair and then I saw her scan the room and see the candles.

"What the actual fuck" She still had her can of cider and took a long swig.

I went in to autopilot mode and took my shirt off and lay underneath the seat.

"I need to smoke. Have you got an ashtray?" she asked me as I lay looking up at her through the plastic seat. "Just use the sink" I said.

She took a cigarette from her handbag and lit it before peeling down her leggings.

I noticed her panties. Large and violet coloured. I saw the bush of her pussy before she turned around and placed her massive ass on the seat above me.

It was Lilly white with a cluster of angry looking pimples around the folds. Her Anus was larger than I imagined. I'm no Doctor but I wouldn't be surprised if she had a hemorrhoid or two.

My emotional roller coaster continued. From wanting her out of my home just a minute ago to primeval arousal at her raw and real massive teenage ass just inches from my mouth.

And then all hell broke loose.

The first torrent of mushy shit splattered from her asshole. My world went dark as it covered my eyes. My entire face was covered and it smelt strong. Stronger than any shit I had ever tasted or produce before. It was rank.

It covered my face and as I rubbed my eyes so I could see again I heard her giggle nervously.

It wasn't over yet as a smooth stream of soft shit continued into my mouth, a large hard chunk emerged and I heard her grunt echoing around my bathroom.

This was clay like and damply warm and it went straight into my mouth.

I clamped my jaw to hold it in place. My cock was standing hard to attention now.

It was yin and yang.

I was simultaneously in heaven and hell.

My eyes were burning and stinging and my vision was doubled and blurry but I saw her hand reach underneath with a tissue and worm its way deep into her asshole, which she dropped.

It landed on my ear.

The panties were pulled up and the leggings followed and I heard the tap running.

She was washing her hands and I couldn't help but find it symbolic as well as practical.

She was washing her hands of me too and this whole twisted situation.

Her face came into view, apprehensively peering down the seat.

I guess she just had to see.

The hard lump of shit remained in my mouth. Statuesque and somber.

I saw her big blue eyes widen and she went to say something but no words came out just a gagging sound as she firmly placed both hands across her mouth.

I thought she was going to vomit over me.

But she didn't -- or if she did she choked it down as I heard other strange, wounded animal type sounds coming from her throat.

She ran out of the bathroom and I heard my front door slam shut.

I lay there under the toilet seat as I slowly chewed through her spicy shit. The slushy bits of it already beginning to solidify on my face and I touched myself until I came. It was the weirdest most depraved orgasm of my life.

Shame and desire.

Sadness and joy.

I repeated this for hours until every bit of her shit had been swallowed and then I cried myself to sleep, the stench of her shit etched into my face and some how my soul.

Around six months later I was in the same café. It was summer and she entered. Wearing a short skirt, proudly showing her thick tanned legs to the world. A young man- All tattoos and attitude had his muscular arms around her waist.

Her eyes caught mine.

She winked one eye at me.

A cynical grin on her face as she sat down and leaned into a kiss with her boyfriend.

I left the café, leaving my fresh drink and newspaper behind.

I never saw her again.