All Comments on 'Heaven and Hell with Melissa'

by livinglatrine

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
tinalikesithardtinalikesithardover 2 years ago

I'm into it, all in. That was hot! Good job, give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Thank you so much. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story indeed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

phenomenal story! I hope to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautifully written.

scatfacesittingscatfacesittingover 1 year ago

pěkně napsané, líbilo se mi to. A taky reálné. To se mi líbí ještě víc. Příběhy, které mohou opravdu se stát.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't get this complimentary vibe in here, there was no build up, no suspense, they walk in and sit on her bed and she says lie on the floor? This was terribly written and I stopped reading. To get a female to do this would take a LOT of planning and build up.

Sure it's every man's fantasy to have a beautiful woman shit in their mouth (EVERY man has thought of this), but I want to read how it could REALISTICALLY happen, this isn't that.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great... I dream that from lot of girls i keep that in secret... thank you...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

1k wtf is wrong with you

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

i glad he got to eat her shit. But i wish she would have made him her toilet slave for life. That would have turned fantasy into reality. It's one thing to fantasied about become a toilet slave and another reality to actually becoming a real toilet slave to a beautiful teenage girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous