Heaven and Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite his diffident manner, Oúriēl knew what he was doing. He understood Lily was my weakness.

I was about to accede to his terms, when my girlfriend spoke up in her sweetest, most tinkling voice. "Frankly, I couldn't give a flying fuck about getting back to Heaven. My life is here with Emma, and I have all I need. I enjoy our approach to Divine Grace supplies, so your offer isn't really that appealing."

Oúriēl looked crestfallen and so -- to my utter astonishment -- did Lucy.

"I have an alternative suggestion," Lily continued. "I'll do it for free. I feel bad for your daughter. If there is one thing I hate in this World, it's using mind control for sex. So, I want to help. But... I want one thing."

She paused and looked at each of us in turn. Oúriēl and Lucy were clearly desperate to hear what she wanted.

"I want wings for Emma. That's it. And I want them now. Payment upfront. She likes bat wings. Won't stop going on about them. If I have to listen to her complain about being flown anywhere one more time, I might just stop taking my Divine Grace doses. Do we have a deal?"

Neither of the pair said anything, but Lucy briefly closed her eyes. I felt a surging, burning, bursting sensation in my shoulder blades and rocked forwards onto all fours. And then the whooshing I had craved so much. I lifted myself up onto my knees, leaned back my head, and spread my arms. My new appendages arched above me on either side, as my T-shirt fell to the ground in tatters. A second later, I was airborne, reveling in the freedom. But enough. Time to play later. I returned to Earth, carefully furling my wings, and grinning stupidly at Lily.

I was a very happy demon, but it wasn't only Lily who could make demands. "These are great, so sign me up. But I want you to throw in the Divine Grace as well."

I turned to my girlfriend. "There's nothing to say you have to give up your hobby, you stupid towhead. But it would be nice not to have to worry about it so much."

I looked back at Lucy and Oúriēl, a little fearful of their reactions. "Are we cool?"

Lily took my hand, and we faced our two superiors together, me now topless. Was it my imagination, or was Lucy checking me out?

Oúriēl waved his hand in Lily's direction. "Of course, it's done already."

I embraced Lily, but suddenly another question occurred. An urgent one. "So your spy, the useful one. Is she still in situ?"

Lucy had clearly found another defect in her nail polish, and it was left to Oúriēl to speak.

"Not exactly. She was found. Well not so much her... pieces of her... quite a lot of pieces of her as it happens... were found floating in a lake a few days back. It's partly why we decided we needed to act, to get in contact with you. It's probably just a coincidence, nothing to worry about, certainly not an occult dissection spell or anything like that. I'm sure you will be fine."

It struck me that Oúriēl's long, Lucy-related deception had caused him to stray somewhat from the angelic path of truth and honesty. I began to have second thoughts, quickly followed by thoughts rapidly counting up to fifty or more.

But Lily cut through these. "Oh, well that's OK then. A piece of cake. We'll do it."

The thing about cake is that you can choke on it, if you don't take eating it seriously enough. Then again, I didn't really hold with men cutting up women. Demons cutting up men? Fair game, of course. But I began to have a healthy disrespect for Mr. Nathan Raine. And I did rather like my new wings.

So, I nodded as well.

Their deal sealed, Lucy and Oúriēl gave us more information about Freya's location, and told us everything that the late spy had discovered. Lily, being her anally retentive self, always had a piece of folded parchment and a stubby, but sharp, pencil on her. Now she took careful notes in her flowing Copperplate handwriting.

Then they wished us both luck and were gone.

As the pair dematerialized, returning to their respective realms, I heard my Mistress's voice. "Please save my daughter... or there will be Hell to pay!"

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

CHAPTER TWO -- MEADOW MEETING

Lily had wanted to embark on our mission immediately.

I felt it better to go home and work out some sort of plan. "I thought it was meant to be demons who are the impulsive ones. This could be dangerous, and I want to work out what we are going to do, and how we are going to do it. Doesn't that sound better, Lily?"

She did see the sense in what I said. "Maybe we are rubbing off on each other, you know, like an old married couple."

This was accompanied by her musical giggle, the one that melted me every time. We agreed that home it was.

It was so much better flying back together side by side. Though my exposed nipples were feeling rather chilly. I'd have to get a backless shirt of the type that Lily wore, when she knew she was going to be flying. She had one on now, white of course. Also, this was new for me, and I managed to bump wings with Lily twice; each time leading us to plunge rather worryingly, before recovering. Lily was her normal patient self; I'd have been throwing out expletives.

Then the fact that we were -- in at least some ways -- mirror images of each other, was both part of the attraction, and part of what made us work as a couple. As we had told Andy some months ago, we complement each other. That, and the equally true fact that Lily was, well, an angel. Though our bodies both reflected our old human charge, Lily still managed to be the pretty one, and by some way. She also had that ethereal angel innocence; or at least the outward appearance of it.

Thinking this way led to an idea. I raised my voice to be heard above the rushing wind. "Lily! Thank you so much for this. I love my wings, and I like flying with you. I could... kiss you..."

I left the last sentence hanging as an invitation. It took Lily a couple of seconds to read my meaning.

She then rolled her eyes, but with an accompanying smile. "You can take the demon out of Hell, but..."

"You know you like me this way, Lily."

"True. But I'm not so sure about you and advanced flying. Why don't you leave this to me?"

She moved slightly to the side, then swooped down then up, turning as she did. Now under me, eye-to-eye, and matching my speed precisely, she reached up and caught my waist, pulling the two of us together. I wobbled a little.

"Just keep up a nice smooth rhythm, Em. Leave the rest to me, OK?"

I did my best and Lily's lips met mine. Soft and welcoming, as always. I put my hands behind her head -- another slight wobble -- and pulled her to me, our mouths opening and tongue tips brushing. I felt Lily's breasts push against mine through her shirt. Then her hand between my thighs, stroking the material of the leggings I had thought a good compromise for the trip. As she rubbed more firmly, I closed my eyes.

"What the fuck, Emma!"

I'd also stopped beating my wings, and my weight bore down on an unprepared Lily. For a second, I thought that she was going to drop me. But then she flicked her wings, made a strange midair contortion, and ended up above me, holding me under my arms in our traditional travel position.

It's not in the nature of creatures of darkness to be sheepish, but I still did my famous were-sheep impression. "Sorry, I guess I need some more practice."

Lily sounded as even-tempered as ever. But her voice had a slight undertone of frustration. "You think?"

Then she relented. "Listen, we haven't had fun outdoors in a while. It's a nice day. Let's land somewhere private."

"OK, Lily, sorry again."

We were still over a mountainous section, and a lake glimmered below us, with a wide, flower-strewn meadow adjacent to it. Lily circled, losing height, and expertly deposited me among the wildflowers.

She landed softly just behind me. "It's OK, Emma. We should probably leave acrobatics until you are a bit more experienced. Now don't look like that. You can't be cross when I do this, can you?"

She stepped forward and placed a kiss on each of my naked breasts. Within a few seconds, I had kicked off my shoes and shed my leggings and panties. Lily also undressed quickly, and we embraced. Lips on lips. Skin on skin. Just two naked girls enjoying each other's bodies. Two naked girls, with rather over-sized wings. After a mutually satisfying roll in the long grass, we lay side by side, looking at clouds traversing the otherwise featureless, blue sky.

Then we heard a voice. Instinctively grabbing her breasts (angels are so modest), Lily sat up. I did so more languorously, less shy about displaying my naked body.

Not far off from us was a young woman, dressed simply and practically. In her hand was a wicker basket. "Sorry to disturb you, I'm gathering some flowers for the house. I couldn't help notice your... um... wings."

She seemed more curious than perturbed. Maybe she hadn't quite reached the age where belief in magic had been squeezed out of her.

Lily spoke first. "Hi, I'm Lily, and this is my girlfriend, Emma. We're not quite normal girls, as you might have noticed. But we are pretty friendly. Want to come and chat for a bit?"

The girl seemed undecided, and then strode towards us, extending a hand. "Hello, I'm Whitney. I'm... I'm twenty... just in case you were... wondering."

She sat down blushing deeply, her clumsy meaning more than clear. She was pretty enough. Red hair, pulled back from her face, which beat both Lily and I for its quantity of freckles. A wholesome face, with neither a trace of ill-intent, nor cosmetics. Her breasts swelled against her plaid shirt, just begging to be released.

Overall, she gave a strong impression of healthy youthfulness. But there was something about her eyes. I wasn't entirely clear what. Maybe they had just seen a lot of things in her brief life.

"Hi Whitney," I adopted something of a suggestive voice, "you don't mind us being naked, do you?" I stroked Lily's side as I spoke.

"Well, that was the second thing I noticed, after, well... the wings. And maybe your tail and horns."

Again, Whitney seemed perfectly at ease discussing our somewhat more than human bodies.

Perhaps she sensed that an explanation was in order. "You see, I've always wanted to meet beings like you. I've always wanted to believe. In fact, I think I might just be dreaming. I have these dreams about beautiful, otherworldly beings. Well, not so much dreams, fantasies maybe."

Lily touched her face gently. "Oh, little one. We'd love to make your dreams come true. Often with humans, we help them forget, or to just remember us as a vision. But something tells me that you'd not ever mention this to a soul. Am I right?"

Whitney bit her lip and nodded silently.

Patience is a virtue, and demons aren't generally big on virtue. I pounced on Whitney, and she fell back, giggling as she did. "I have the feeling that I'll never be able to forget today with you two."

Whitney smiled happily as Lily and I began to undress her. Then the three of us shared kisses. She tasted of apples. I like apples. Lily and I each suckled on her soft, firm breasts, fingers playing with her lightly haired pussy. I pushed her to the ground and straddled her face, as Lily settled between her legs. The only noise from our new friend was contented, and then increasingly loud, moaning.

Two hours later, we kissed Whitney goodbye. She really was a sweet girl, but one with hidden and extensive appetites, which we appeared to have awakened. We promised to visit her again. As we took to the sky, Whitney beaming and waving at us in something like wonder, I savored the taste of her, still on my tongue.

Lily looked at me conspiratorially. "She's a keeper, right? Let's get this mission done quickly, shall we?"

With warm memories in both of our hearts, and feeling cozily satisfied, we headed home.

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

CHAPTER THREE -- SUPERCHARGER

We landed discreetly, furled our wings, and absorbed them, and other traces of our true nature, into our now human-like bodies. We were some way from the house. Andy's house, but also both our home, and our place of business. Emma's Escorts was the name we had arrived on. Lily insisted that the alliteration trumped her inclusion. Then she always had been a little shy. We didn't advertise, relying instead on word of mouth, and then only that of trusted clients. Lily's beauty and, wholly misleading, virginal aura was a pull. So was our insistence on barebacking. For appearance's sake, we got customers to submit test results, but in truth no disease was ever going to pass between humans and supernatural beings like us.

Most of the customers never got to see the other side of me and Lily; we were just two relatively cute girls, who were a bit kinky, and looked like sisters. But a very select band had been entrusted with knowledge of our true nature. As we walked back, me wearing Whitney's shirt, I realized that the agency was no longer strictly necessary. I had come up with the idea when Lily had been cut off from Divine Grace, a situation that would have quickly become terminal for her. My insight was, of course, that, as God had created humans in Her image, semen was a reservoir of the life giving elixir that Lily needed. With Oúriēl's intervention, the agency's raison d'être had expired.

Lily seemed to sense my thoughts. "No way are we closing the agency. It's much too much fun. Anyway, I have a little idea. I know you are normally the brains of the outfit, but I can think of stuff too."

I squeezed her hand. "Of course you can, angel. What is it?"

"Well, you know Andy always refers to semen increasing my HPs. Now that Oúriēl has satisfied my basic needs, I kinda wondered what might happen if I get some extra doses."

"What an intriguing idea. Well Andy is home, let's do an experiment, shall we?"

We had reached the house and ascended the front steps, arm in arm, and laughing.

"Oh, Andy! We're home!"

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

First order of business was my new wings. Andy was very complimentary about them. I'd have to give him an extra special blow job soon. We went on to brief him about our chat with Lucy and Oúriēl. Both Lily and I had to fill in various blanks. Andy had learned a lot about our previous realms since we had first met, but his knowledge was still far from comprehensive.

He seemed rather awestruck. "Satan? You know Satan? And she's a woman?"

I humored him. "Yeah, but not 'know' exactly. She's my boss's, boss's boss or something; maybe I left a boss out there. Same with Lily, right?"

Lily spoke with her normal earnestness. "I've seen Oúriēl before, but he's never spoken to me. I used to work for this guy called Clarence. He reported to Oúriēl. Or at least he did until he got demoted over the two of us."

Andy seemed to be aligning jigsaw pieces in his mind. "So, these very important entities have trusted you two with rescuing their daughter. I guess that's a big vote of confidence. But it also strikes me as being a massive risk if you fail."

I agreed. "Yeah. It's kinda a 'do, or spend millennia being tortured' sort of deal. An offer we couldn't really refuse."

"I have no idea what I can do to help. It all seems a bit above a mere human. But, girls, if I can do anything, you know that you only have to ask."

Lily chimed in excitedly. "Well there is one thing. Emma, tell him about my idea."

I explained Lily's thinking and Andy was more than willing -- as always -- to be of assistance. After much kissing and stroking, we had conspired to remove each other's clothes, and I was now giving our friend a taste of oral pleasures to come.

However, Lily was the main event. Andy was as polite and considerate as ever. "Oral or anal, angel?"

He liked being literal when addressing Lily.

"Anal please, Andy, I'm in the mood."

"Like you ever aren't?" I quipped.

Lily pouted at me and got on all fours, her pert butt-cheeks parted. I went and laid in front of her face and pulled it down between my legs. I wanted my fun too.

Andy knelt behind her. One of the effects we had on human males was to stimulate, and maintain, impressive erections, and Andy was more than ready to provide Lily with what she wanted.

Much muffled squealing and moaning ensued, as Andy pounded Lily's ass and she buried her face in my pussy. It was good clean fun for maybe ten minutes, but I could see the strain on Andy's face as his breathing became more labored. He was close.

Lily raised her head. I wasn't best pleased as I hadn't given her permission. But whatever!

Lily liked to encourage her sexual partners. "That's it Andy. Fill me up. Supercharge me."

Andy's face screwed up and his body tensed as he thrust decisively deeper. Lily leaned back, grabbing Andy's sides, and cantilevering herself to a kneeling position. Her eyes were closed as she too reached her orgasm.

And then they weren't. They were wide open, and unblinking. Her entire eyeballs now balls of blue fire, flickering with what seemed to be electricity. She released Andy, and spread her arms out on either side, in a crucifixion pose. As she did, the blue fire covered her body, which began to levitate, her head thrown back.

When Lily was two feet off the floor, rays of crackling blue light surged from her eyes, disintegrating much of the ceiling. The fire flickered and went out, she collapsed to the ground, and curled into a ball. Flecks of incinerated plaster and wood slowly spiraled down like snow.

I guessed that Oúriēl had kinda screwed up when he tried to sort out Lily's semen habit. How like a man! One more thing to deal with.

Andy was struck silent, but I was less easy to faze. "Well, honey, maybe that will come in useful at some point. But condoms for you from now on, OK?"

Lily's huddled form nodded from the floor.

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

CHAPTER FOUR -- THE RAINE ESTATE

Lily and I stood in front of the gates of Nathan Raine's estate. It looked like the set of an Addams Family movie. Gargoyles topped the stone gateposts. Inaccurate gargoyles to my eye, but I guess it's the thought that counts.

The modern entry phone housed in the left hand pillar was a little incongruous. This crackled into life when Lily pressed the call button. The video link was one-way, they could see us, but not vice versa. A female voice announced the Raine Estate and asked our business. We recognized Miss Shapiro, the House Manager we had spoken to on the phone.

Lily replied. "Hi, Miss Shapiro, it's Lily and Emma White. We spoke about interviewing for the maid position."

The gate swung open, we got back into our rental, and took the driveway about half a mile to the house. We'd decided to play up the twins angle in our application, so "White" it was. The position was for one maid, but we had fabricated a story about being in need of cash, and therefore willing to work for half pay each. It felt like a weak line, particularly given what we assumed had been the unmasking of our predecessor. But it was the best we could manage.

The house could not have been less Addams Family. It was modern; an exercise in testing the limits of glass, concrete and wood. Part of it appeared to be built into a small, probably artificial, hill.

Miss Shapiro was waiting at the main door. She was wearing a smart business suit in dark blue, a mid-length skirt highlighting shapely legs in sheer hose, and three-inch, black heels. Her outfit was completed by an infeasibly white silk shirt, buttoned to the collar.

The House Manager herself had wavy, shoulder-length, chestnut hair and slightly olive skin. Her face was angular and intelligent, her arched eyebrows conveying a constant amusement with, or perhaps mild disdain for, the World. She was only a little taller than the two of us, maybe 5'4", but had a commanding manner exceeding her stature. I guessed she was late thirties or early forties. She pointed us to an employee parking lot at the rear of the house, saying she would meet us there.

123456...9