Heaven and Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even I could feel the calming waves emanating from my girlfriend. Tom picked himself up, walked slowly forward, and extended a doubtful hand past Lily's head to touch her feathery appendages.

She stroked his face. "See, sweetie, all OK."

"You're, you're, an angel."

He swiveled towards me. "And you're a devil. A she-devil."

"Demon, honey. There is only one Devil, and she is definitely not male."

This went over Tom's head. Anyway I had more practical concerns, my tail was caught in my panties and I reached back to release it. It happily curled around Tom's leg.

He startled, but I tried to adopt Lily's balm-like tone. "It's OK, she just likes you."

It was unclear whether Tom reciprocated, so I freed his leg.

"But, but, aren't you meant to be, like, on different teams? Enemies or something."

"There's a lot to explain, honey."

Lily chimed in. "If you'd prefer, we can put these away while we chat."

Tom nodded silently. We furled and absorbed our wings, my tail and horns receded. We pulled a couple of chairs next to Tom's, and sat down.

I reached forward, put a hand on his knee and tried to be matter of fact. "Right, let's start at the beginning."

Tom seemed a lot happier with us back in human form, and we took turns to tell him more about ourselves, and to provide as much information about our mission as we thought prudent. It took some time.

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

It was a lot for Tom to take in. He coped admirably in the circumstances. There is a theory that humans preserve some residual memory of the other realms.

Also, our experience as human advisors had taught us that, while most people were utterly oblivious of the angel and demon perched on either shoulder, at least sometimes, the host was more a little more aware. Maybe Tom was one of those people. His angel was called Theodore and his demon Archibald. Stupid name for a demon if you asked me, but they both seemed good guys.

Lily and I left out the precise details of Whitney's parentage, merely stating that they were important and powerful people, but explained her predicament.

Tom was sympathetic, but it was when we mentioned April that he became really engaged. It seemed he had really liked April.

"So, she's definitely dead?"

I held his hand and nodded. A tear ran down his cheek.

Then his face contorted in anger. "I'll kill the bastard. I knew he was shady, but the money was so good, I turned a blind eye. But murder? And April? She was so sweet, so alive. I'll fucking kill him."

I got on my knees and embraced Tom. I guess it takes a lot for a marine to cry, but once he had started, he didn't seem able to stop.

"I... I think it might have been my fault."

"It's no one's fault but Raine's, honey."

"No. You don't understand. I saw her. Saw her outside The Observatory. On the cameras. She was trying the lock. I... oh God!"

He was reduced to sobbing again. "I told Shapiro, I figured she might get a talking to. It was my job, right? Then she disappeared. I hoped it wasn't me, but..."

He tried to collect himself. "That's why..."

"That's why you tried to warn me, honey, I get it."

"I'm going to kill him. Put a bullet between his eyes."

"Honey, you can't. He's just a human, not like us. But he's a powerful occultist. Your bullets won't hurt him, and he'll squash you like a bug."

Tom seemed to take this as an affront. He bristled.

"But you can help us get him," I assured him. "And, when we do, Whitney's Mom will do things to Raine that you couldn't even imagine. But we need to save Whitney first. That's the way to get Raine. Help us."

Tom breathed in hard and ran the back of his hand across his face. "Right. What do you need me to do?"

"Not a lot, honey. Not really. I just need to borrow your body for a while."

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

If anything, Tom boggled more than when Lily and I had revealed our true nature. "You want to what?"

"Borrow your body, honey. It's pretty straightforward."

"I said I'd help. But..."

"Well, I was planning on seducing Jean-Michel as you. But if you'd rather do it yourself..."

Tom seemed less than keen on this option.

Again, Lily decided to take a hand. "Emma isn't being very clear. She's talking about a consciousness swap. She takes over your body, you take over hers."

She ran a finger tip down the side of Tom's face. "If it helps at all, I could find ways to keep you-as-Emma occupied. Demon girls are OK, but they say once you have had an angel... Why do you think Emma hangs around with me? Anyway, I thought most men were curious about lesbian sex. Want to find out how good it is?"

I could sense that my partner was bombarding Tom with every ounce of her angelic sexuality. The Pope would have given in to the onslaught, and Tom wasn't quite so celibate.

"OK. OK. But for April, right? Not anything else. I'm not even sure you're my type, Lily."

It was a good attempt at bravado, and I understood what he felt about April. Tom was a good guy. But I also assumed that he and Lily would be getting more acquainted in the very near future.

"Men," I sighed to myself. "Great. But, assuming you can tear your eyes away from my girlfriend for five minutes, the seduction will be later. However, I suggest we do the transfer now. It will give us both time to get used to the new bodies. Also, it's probably best to act while Raine is away. I don't want him noticing any supernatural activity."

"OK, Emma. But, are there any risks?"

"Oh no. Hardly any. Not really. I suppose there is a slim chance of us each getting stuck in the other person. And a slimmer one that the Earth implodes. But that hardly ever happens."

Tom didn't appear to know whether or not I was joking, and he seemed to decide that he was cool with being ignorant in this area. "OK, Emma. But I want my body back with no damage, OK?"

"OK. Same with you. Lily can bite."

Lily smiled her most innocent smile. Which was probably in the all time, Universal top ten of innocent smiles. And the all time, Universal top five of deceptive ones.

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

We prepared ourselves for the ritual. It required Lily and I to work together, but was really not much more complicated than the invocation we used to talk to Lucy and Oúriēl. The three of us stood in a triangular formation, linking hands. Lily and I began to chant. There was no dimming of the lights, no flashes of lightning. Just a vague sound of crackling and a slight smell of sulfur. As our song climaxed, Lily let go of both our hands, stepping back, and I felt my point of view shift sideways into Tom's body.

"That's it?" It was my voice, but Tom's question.

"That's it," I replied in a much lower register.

Looking sideways, I saw my own body, which was currently engaged in checking out its breasts.

Lily clapped her hands delightedly. She really was the most positive of people. "How exciting! I don't know who to play with first."

"Lily!" I snapped. "Time enough for that later. I want to make sure I'm comfortable in Tom's skin. I don't want anything to give me away. If you two want to play, then by all means get a room!"

"Oh, Em, don't be jealous. Just look how cute he is."

She stroked my, or rather now Tom's, cheek. I don't recall ever blushing like that.

"Go practice and be safe, Emma. I'm going to look after Tom." Lily reached up to kiss me, and then, taking my, no Tom's, hand, she led him up the stairs. Somewhat wryly I noted that I did have a pretty good ass.

As for me, I decided to give Tom's body a workout. I'd start with some gym exercises, then I'd try to make sure that I was in full control of all his bodily parts. I didn't want anything to go wrong. Too much was at stake.

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

Being just over five feet tall normally, I found Tom's lanky body unwieldy at first.

I'd enjoyed Aliens, though maybe I was rooting for the xenomorphs more than James Cameron intended. Today, I felt like Ripley in a power loader.

But I persevered, soon adjusting to the longer limbs and different weight distribution. After some practice, I was even able to be quite agile. Maybe not as gymnastic as in my own demon body, but good enough for my current purposes.

Fingers were hard. We obviously had the same bones and tendons, in the same basic arrangement. But reasonable fine motor skills were frustratingly beyond me for quite some time. As I failed yet again to pick up a pencil cleanly, I wondered to what activity Tom might currently be applying my fingers. I pushed thoughts of bodily insertions out of my mind and finally seized the pencil. Good!

I moved on to the range of my voice, using my 'phone's recorder to figure out its possibilities and limitations.

Next, I found a mirror, set suitably high of course, and focused on expressions. I found mastering Tom's facial musculature challenging at first, leading to some comical looks. But eventually I worked it out.

One more thing to try, but it might be better to have some privacy.

Up in my room, I stood in front of a full-length mirror. I practiced adopting a sultry expression and only made myself laugh. Enough. Let's try what I came up here to do.

I was pleased how smoothly I was able to undo my shirt buttons. For his age, Tom had a great physique. Next, I loosened my belt, then unbuttoned and dropped my jeans. My movements were fluid enough that I couldn't detect any signs that a student driver was occupying the vehicle. Socks were tricky, requiring both stretching and balance, but I managed. I stared at myself in just boxers. Hmm...

I wasn't feeling too sexy. How to best try out the final part of Tom's body? I closed my eyes and thought about Lily stripping for me. Her pale blue-gray eyes unblinkingly fixed on mine as she removed layers. I began to feel a warm tingling between my legs. It was kinda familiar, but the nexus was in a different place, more external. There was also a strange pressure on the front of my shorts. Opening my eyes, I was pleased to see a bulge appearing.

I wriggled my boxers down and stepped out of them. It was odd to have a part of me swinging slightly from side to side, twitching as it pulsed and grew with blood flow. I was more than familiar with male anatomy. But it was different when it was your male anatomy.

Bringing Lily's nude body to mind again, I gingerly gripped my new appendage. It twitched and throbbed even more at my touch. That actually felt pretty good. Maybe I could even pick up some tips this way. I squeezed and the process of inflation seemed to be complete.

I swiveled my hips left and right, getting a sideways view of my pleasing rigidity in the mirror. I had certainly been more than happy with Tom's size. I hoped Jean-Michel would feel the same.

I tried some experimental jerking. I was obviously more than au fait with hand-jobs, but the angle was different, and I was unaccustomed to feeling the sensations myself. Enough. I laughed at the thought of saving myself for Jean-Michel. I tried some pelvic thrusts. Just like a strap-on really. That should be fine. I guessed I was ready. Now how the fuck do you make this thing deflate?

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

It was still early. Too early to enact my plan for the chef. I considered rejoining Lily and Tom, then thought better of it. Letting myself into Tom's room with the key he had given me, I rummaged through his dresser and found some running kit. In a closet were a pair of Brooks shoes. What better way to test my coordination skills? I did a good five miles, pretty rapidly. A shower, a change and the Sun was setting. How romantic!

The Master of the house was still out, and so I found Jean-Michel in the kitchen making something more basic than normal for the rest of us; a task he would have previously delegated to Elena. However, his mood seemed to have improved a little. My observation was that anything to do with preparing food calmed the Frenchman.

I tried to channel Tom as I spoke.

"Hi, Jean-Michel. I just wanted to check that I didn't hurt you this morning. I get that you were upset."

Lefebvre's English was accented and idiomatic, but otherwise reasonably fluent. "It is forgotten. I was crazy with myself. I had failed. Failed to instill the love of food in that, that pute. What is romance compared to la gastronomie, huh?"

"Well, when you put it like that, Jean-Michel."

"But I do, there is no higher calling on this Earth than that of chef. And the mad girl has spurned it, for what? Fumbling with her man in the dark, pah!"

"Maybe she will come to her senses."

I received a Gallic shrug as my only reply, and Jean-Michel went back to his preparations. This was not going so well. Time to ratchet up my supernatural charms. But... what was happening? Precisely nothing was what. It suddenly struck me. No demon body, no demon powers. Shit!

I told myself, "it's OK, Emma, you can do this, how many men have you seduced over the millennia?"

But this was different. I struggled for words, where they would normally come easily. "So. Sorry about Elena. And your arms obviously."

Sheesh, I sounded like a dork.

Let's try some innuendo. "Bobby was crazy about her. But she wasn't my type. Actually, girls aren't so much my type. How about you?"

What the fuck? "How about you?" How lame was that?

Jean-Michel ignored me with the polite rudeness that only Parisians are truly capable of.

Still, I pressed on. "I said, girls aren't really my thing. Now Mr Raine, he's a fine-looking man."

That seemed to have finally gotten the chef's attention. "That man? Do not speak to me of that man. I cook for him, and he throws my work on the floor. There is no greater disrespect. And to think I allowed him to... j'etait fou, vraiment fou!"

"Let's not talk about him, how about us?"

O-M-G. I felt like ramming my fist in my stumbling mouth.

Again Jean-Michel seemed oblivious to my ineptitude. "He makes my blood boil, the ungrateful cochon. I am better than this. Better than him. Superieux, c'est moi!"

This conversation, if it could be called that, was so far off the tracks that it and the engine were now in different states. And I had no idea what to do about it.

"In fact, ça suffit!, I quit. And he can keep his puante room key."

Jean-Michel pulled a plastic card from the breast pocket of his tunic and threw it dramatically into the garbage. With this parting shot, he bid me adieu, turned on his heel, and stormed out.

Reaching into the garbage can, I reflected that I had a lot to learn about men. Still, job done. And he wasn't really Tom's type anyway.

I was considerate enough to knock before entering my girlfriend's room. She answered nude of course. Inside, I, or at least my body, was reclining on the bed, legs parted and pussy looking flushed and freshly licked. It seemed that Tom had somehow got over his initial reservations about Lily.

"Success!" I held up the access card in triumph. "But you two! Let's swap back, and we can have a proper threesome. Then I'll tell you all about my night."

Tom muttered a few words, his face reddening.

"What's that?" I replied, "You want to stay in my body for a bit longer? Men!!!! OK then."

I closed the door behind me.

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

CHAPTER EIGHT — RAINE

So we had an ally. That was great for us, but I worried about Tom. We had already established that the Raine Estate was far from a safe place to be. Jean-Michel had followed through on his words and departed, so it was only us and Tom on the staff now, unless you included Miss Shapiro.

"I could wipe your memory, hun. Just like... er... I've done with other people, who are definitely not you. That would be a lot safer."

Tom -- back in his own body now -- bristled again. "And leave you two to deal with that motherfucker alone? No way. I'm ex-military, and if they teach you two things, it's to do as you are told, and to keep your mouth shut. I'll be OK. I want to strangle Raine, but I can control myself."

"Not earlier, sweetie," added Lily, helpfully.

"No. I guess not earlier. But normally."

So it was agreed, we were now a trio of conspirators. I guess that felt good.

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

The next day, Raine and Whitney were back. Apparently, they had arrived after 1am. And they had brought a new chef with them. French again, naturellement, and his name was Gérard. He seemed pleasant enough as we picked up plates from him and ferried them to the dining room.

Raine appeared to be in a better mood. Though this manifested itself in his hands spending more time than I might have liked on my ass. He even stroked Lily's pussy through her panties. Whitney looked on impassively the whole time. Death was too good for Raine, but we needed to be professional.

Our Master and his ward were out for lunch, and so the next we saw of them was at dinner. Gérard had concocted something involving fish, butter, and a quart of cream. As I placed Raine's plate in front of him, I felt his hand lift the back of my uniform and come to rest on my crotch, fingers pawing at my puffy flesh through the flimsy material.

"You like that, little girl, don't you?"

I really didn't, but focused on the mission. "Of course, Sir. It makes me squirm a little."

"Good. Well I will require your services later. You and your sister. Come to my room at nine, and don't be late."

He slapped my ass hard. I thought about doing the same to his face; ideally while wearing a metal gauntlet -- with spikes.

Suppressing that thought, I squealed in a high voice. "Thank you, Sir. We will look forward to it, Sir."

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

At the appointed hour, we knocked on Raine's door. A deadbolt slid back and our Master let us in. He was clad in a flowing silk robe, with a golden dragon embroidered on it; looking more like a warlock than ever. The room was very large. It had a high ceiling, with recessed lights, turned to a low setting.

As Raine closed the door behind him, Lily and I stood obediently, hands tucked behind us, heads slightly bowed, and waiting for instructions.

"On your knees, both of you."

We complied, but Lily raised a hand. "Please, Sir. You'll need to use a condom with me."

The lust that had been evident on Raine's face was replaced by consternation. "Condoms? I never use condoms."

Lily continued, apparently blithely unaware of his rising anger. "It's just I don't get on with gooey stuff. Emma is fine with it, but I find it icky."

I nodded in agreement.

Raine's annoyance seemed to mount. He declaimed a couple of words in the Old Language. His spell had absolutely no effect on us, but we played along, freezing.

"Good. Condoms? We will see about condoms."

He disappeared into a side room, only to return wheeling what I realized was a pillory; I'm something of a connoisseur when it comes to restraints. Hanging from the side was a selection of whips.

"You! Condom girl. Come here."

Lily stood and walked mechanically to Raine. I thought that she was over-selling it a bit. He picked up a long-bladed knife, which had been resting on the pillory and turned it so that it glinted, reflecting the dim ceiling lights. A leer on his face, he stroked each of Lily's cheeks with the flat of the blade, then held the edge to her throat. Lily remained motionless.

Raine's grin became more gargoyle-like and he pulled up the front of Lily's uniform, revealing her white, lacy panties. He kicked her feet further apart, then glided the knife over her crotch.

Seemingly having had enough of knife-play, he put it down. Then he grasped the collar of Lily's uniform, and pulled his hands apart violently, ripping the front entirely open. It floated off of Lily's sculpted, alabaster shoulders. Maybe Raine ordered especially rippable clothing for his maids.

1...456789