Heaven and Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily declined; she'd only taken a sip of her wine, but I said, "Sure."

Tom racked up the balls and, with a big grin, asked me to break. He tossed me the cue ball, but his throw was not so accurate. Without even looking at the trajectory, I stuck out an arm and caught it one-handed with ease. I was showing off, and it was probably imprudent, but Tom nodded approvingly.

"Seems like you are good at handling balls, Emma. Want to have a wager?"

"I'm pretty good at running a long, hard cue through my fingers as well. And sure, what's the stakes?"

Tom's smile broadened further at the way I doubled down on his innuendo. "How about a forfeit? I'll tell you what it is when, sorry, I mean if, you lose."

Lily replied before I could. "Of course, Tom, I love forfeits."

So, it was agreed, boys versus girls.

As I bent down to start the frame, I was very aware that Tom now stood right behind me. For some reason, I just couldn't seem to settle over my shot, and had to wiggle my ass a few times to get in the right position. I was half expecting Tom's hand to either stroke or slap me, but he was a gentleman. However, looking back over my shoulder, not so much of a gentleman that his eyes were not totally glued to my barely covered glutes. Well at least one of them liked me.

Bobby rejoined us with more drinks, and was struck dumb and motionless by the sight of my ass wobbling.

Having had my fun, I broke. I grinned at Tom as a stripe tumbled into a pocket. I cleared another rapidly, but didn't control the cue ball well enough. My next shot was hard and I caught the ball too thickly; it rebounded from the jaw.

Tom nodded to himself, with a wry smile on his face as he paced, looking for the best shot. "So, you didn't tell us you'd played before, Emma. But I have a few tricks myself."

He picked out a cluster of two spots and a stripe. He clipped the nearer spot, sending the further one rattling into a corner pocket. He held his position to knock the second spot into a middle pocket, and a third into a different corner. As Tom walked round the table, his smile was confident. But maybe this was misplaced. He pocketed the fourth spot, but the cue ball clipped one of our balls and was deflected into a middle pocket.

"Oh! Unlucky, Tom."

This from Lily. Tom grimaced, but Lily's words were so obviously innocent, that he couldn't really take any offense.

"So, Tom, I've played before, as you figured out. But Lily is the real pool shark. Show him Lily."

Lily serenely pocketed the remaining five stripes, and rolled the eight ball into a corner pocket.

She excitedly clapped her hands together and exclaimed, "Forfeit! Forfeit!"

Tom laughed out loud. "I guess me and Bobby got in over our heads with you two. What's our punishment?"

I walked over to Bobby, relieved him of both whiskey glasses, and drained first one, and then the other. "So, it's a two part forfeit. But hopefully not too onerous. Part one: I need a new drink. Part two: I think Lily and I would both like a kiss."

I stepped over to Tom. Even in my heels, he towered over me. He bent down and I reached up. Again the gentleman, he simply brushed lips. I had more in mind and pulled him to me, pushing my tongue between his lips. I kissed him deeply for some time, letting him push back with his tongue and enter my mouth.

Parting, I looked over at Lily, who was still in Bobby's embrace. I interrupted them. "Hey, forfeit over! And I still need that drink. Another frame? Same stakes?"

Looking back at Tom, his smile was even wider. "Looks like we can't lose, even if we lose. So rack them up, Emma."

Whatever it was that Lily and I gave off, it had emboldened Tom. Or maybe it was just how I had kissed him.

Either way, he went for broke. "How about this, girls? We win and you give us each a blow job. You win and we turn the tables. Deal?"

Again, Lily replied eagerly first. "Deal. You break."

Tom set the balls up, and Bobby sank a stripe. He pocketed two more before missing the fourth. Lily had removed all the spots from the table, and was lining up the eight ball, when I whispered in her ear. She smiled at me, and miscued. The cue ball dribbled a few inches sideways.

Without a hint of irony, she brightly said, "You're up, Tom."

With only four stripes and the eight-ball left on the table, Tom had no problem in clearing his own balls. But he struck the cue ball too firmly when pocketing the last spot and his shot on the eight was tough. Too tough, and he bowed, leaving the table to me.

I lined my shot up carefully. Very carefully. The eight ball rolled into a center pocket. And the cue ball headed inexorably towards a corner one. "Oops. You win, boys. In here, or are you shy?"

Bobby was speechless, but Tom kept it together. "I'm not shy, darling, but outside might be more private."

Lily interjected. "Oh -- and sorry to be a killjoy -- but I'll need you to use a condom, Bobby. Is that OK?"

Helpfully I added, "If you want, you can finish in my mouth, honey."

Bobby seemed flustered, but mumbled that he was fine with a condom. He pulled one from his pants pocket as we exited the pool room.

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

We found a spot next to the bar wall, but away from the lights. There was a strip of grass here, easier for our knees. Soon we had pulled the guys pants and shorts down, and the only sound was our synchronized slurping, followed shortly by moans from the two guys.

Tom's cock was a nice size and felt good in my mouth. Looking sideways, Bobby's seemed comparable in length, but it was hard to tell, as most of it was already inside Lily.

I changed my line of sight and looked up at Tom as I went down on him. My experience of human males was that locking my oversized eyes on theirs led to a mouthful of cum pretty quickly. Like most demon girls, I prided myself on my oral skills.

Tom seemed to appreciate them too, and soon I felt a familiar twitching. He threw back his head, his mouth wordlessly open, and grasped the back of my head, pulling me onto him. A flood of semen filled my mouth and I swallowed voraciously, still sucking as he twitched and pulsed.

Having extracted the last drop, I checked on how Lily was getting on. Fellatio was also her specialty. But, maybe due to the desensitizing layer of latex, Bobby still seemed a little way off.

I joined my girlfriend, and eased Bobby out of her mouth and into mine. Yuck! I didn't like the taste of rubber.

Gripping the base of his cock, I peeled the offending item off. "Hey Bobby, how about I get you close, and then you paint both our faces?"

Bobby's eyes grew wider, and he silently nodded.

I took him in my mouth, and Lily leaned forward to lick his testicles and finger his asshole. The combined assault had its desired effect, and soon Bobby yelled, "Now!"

I disengaged, pulled down hard on his root, and Lily and I pushed our faces together expectantly. My mouth gaping, hers tight shut. The first spurt hit Lily's nose and left eye. I managed to get a lot of the second into my mouth, with the remainder dripping down my chin. Lily closed her eyes as another white jet splashed onto her face, and I took Bobby back in my mouth to savor the remaining spurts.

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

Bobby leaned back against the wall, breathing heavily. I called Tom over. Having pulled up his pants, he had been watching the show rather shyly. Locking eyes with him again, I licked the cum off of Lily's face, before using a finger to gather a few stray globules from my own. I sucked my digit clean, tilted my head back and gurgled, making cum bubbles. In other circumstances, I'd have drizzled the contents of my mouth into Lily's. Instead I theatrically swallowed.

Standing up and pulling Lily to her feet, I had one important question. "Another frame, or do you just want to fuck us now?"

The boys unanimously went for the second option.

Five minutes later, we were in the bed of the pick-up. Multiple comforters cushioned the floor, I assumed the Toyota had served this purpose before. We had asked if the guys wanted to swap, but they seemed content with the original arrangements.

Lily was on her back, Bobby holding her legs parted and back as he fucked her deeply. I was on all fours, looking back over my shoulder, and encouraging Tom to pound me harder. Neither guy questioned how they remained rock hard after their recent orgasms. I reflected, as I came for the second time, that some questions probably just weren't worth asking.

I let out a loud and prolonged, "yes," as I felt Tom's warm seed fill me.

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

Later, back in her room, Lily was keen to tell me something. Being her normal straight to the point self, she had asked Bobby if he liked Elena. Perhaps an odd thing to do with a guy you had just sucked and fucked, but that was my girlfriend for you. Sometimes she was almost childlike. Just one more reason I loved her so dearly. Sheesh, what a fucking admission for a demon! I'd have to give her a good tail-lashing soon. Though of course, she would enjoy it.

Anyway, Bobby had rather bashfully said that he was fond of the chef. He'd even asked her out, but she had said something weird.

"Emma, what Elena told Bobby was, 'you don't want to be with me, I'm under a curse', what do you think of that?"

I agreed that this comment bore further investigation. But this would have to wait for tomorrow.

Despite our earlier adventures, or maybe because of them, we couldn't resist a pre-bed sixty-nine. As Lily lapped stray traces of Tom's cum from my pussy, I could hear a slight crackling, and imagined blue, electrical discharges flickering over her eyeballs.

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

CHAPTER SIX — ELENA

Over the next two days, I tried to observe Elena and Lily did the same. She was... variable. Sometimes sweet and bubbly, actually that seemed to be her default setting. But, every now and again, she seemed to be... not entirely present. To entities like us, this was strongly suggestive of her either being from another realm, something we considered unlikely, or -- like Whitney -- under some kind of spell.

The two of us put our heads together and agreed that maybe Lily might be the best person to get closer to her and to try to figure out what was happening.

I'll let her explain in her own words.

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

Frankly, Emma does go on a bit. It can be enough to try the patience of, well, an angel. I guess I still thought of myself as such, though I'd had my cherubic membership card ceremonially cut in half when found guilty of high crimes and miss-demon-whores.

But anyway, Elena. It did seem that she might have information pertinent to our mission. She was a pretty girl, and it would be no chore to spend some time with her. I had no idea about her sexual proclivities, but the spiritual equivalent of pheromones that Emma and I gave off was often enough to turn the most heterosexual of women bi.

As fate would have it, we were thrown together sooner than expected. Jean-Michel had found a mouse in the kitchen stores. A bag of rice had split and clearly provided many murine meals. He had freaked out as only a French chef can. And poor Elena had been tasked with both a clean-up and checking that the other provisions were secure. Miss Shapiro told me to help her, and I saw my chance.

Elena and I chatted idly as we went about our allotted task. I'm actually not as guileless as Emma likes to think. Demons are notorious for infantilizing others; it was a good thing for her that she was cute.

With Elena and I working together in a confined space, it was hard to avoid brushing against each other every now and again. Particularly as I was going out of my way to do this whenever I could.

We both apologized each time. We both laughed. But it was obvious that the contact, no doubt augmented by my angelic ways, was having an effect on her.

"Is it me, Lily, or is it a bit hot for a storeroom in here?"

I paused to consider her question, giving it as much weight as if she had asked about the meaning of life.

"Well, I don't think it's that hot. Maybe you are getting sick. Let me feel your brow."

Elena tilted her head slightly and I put my palm on her forehead. It felt cool, but there were little tremors running through her. I could also hear her breathing was faster than normal.

"You aren't hot, dear. But maybe you should sit down for a bit."

I maneuvered her to a low bench, which was the only furniture in the storeroom, except for shelving and cupboards. We sat next to each other.

"Thanks, Lily, that's better. Can you check my temperature again maybe?"

I repeated my action. As I did, Elena turned and gazed at me with her big eyes. Rather than removing my hand, I stroked her cheek.

She smiled coyly. "I like that Lily. Could I do the same to you?"

Within moments, our hands were on each other's faces and our parted lips pushed together. Elena was a delight to kiss.

She pulled back, her face flushed. "I've done that before, with two other women. But it never felt quite like that."

"You have a lovely face, and gorgeous lips. It's a pleasure to kiss you, dear."

We embraced again and I felt Elena's tongue run around the inside of my lips. I pulled her to me and she pushed her tongue into my mouth. I received her gratefully, slipping my hands down to her slim waist.

"Would you like to maybe go to your room, Elena, or perhaps mine?"

Elena bit her bottom lip and nodded vigorously. But then, as she moved to stand, she sort of froze. It was only for two seconds, and she quickly came out of it, shaking her head.

"Did I... did I, black out, or something?" There was worry in her voice.

"A little, but it's OK now." I put an arm around her shoulder and held her close. "I'll look after you, Elena. Does this happen often?"

She nodded, more hesitatingly than before. "Sometimes. And... oh Lily! Sometimes I have these visions. I don't really understand them. I'm not making sense, I'm sorry."

I felt bad for her, and more convinced than ever that Raine was somehow involved. "There, there, baby girl. I think you are super-tense. I'm going to take you to your room, and run you a nice relaxing bath. Would you like that?"

Again Elena nodded but now more certainly. "Yes. Yes, I think I'd really like that."

I helped her stand. "Good. Don't worry about this. I'll finish later. Let's focus on looking after you, shall we?"

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

I had let Elena soak for a while. Emma and I shared several abilities, but, even as a former angel, I was able to calm people in a way that no demon ever could. I let my influence bathe Elena at the same time as the warm waters.

When she was done, I wrapped her in a towel, put another around her head, and laid her down on her bed. "Is it OK if I cuddle you, dear?"

"Yes please, Lily."

I stripped to my panties and T and spooned Elena, an arm around her middle. She put her arm on top of mine. I nuzzled her neck and placed soft kisses on her skin. She responded by sighing and wriggling. I believe in sexual healing and felt sure that this would help Elena. It would have been my pleasure as well, she was a real cutie. But I didn't want to push too much, especially as I was unclear as to what exactly Raine had done to her.

So, I was glad when Elena turned over, her towel opening as she did, and kissed me again. Feeling more certain that she wanted this too, I sat up and took my shirt off, then pulled my panties down my bent legs. Both nude, we embraced each other, heads buried in shoulders, then lips pressed together.

Elena again took the initiative and slipped her hand between my legs. I mirrored her actions and found her labia already parted and her opening wet. I took some of her moisture and ran it up to her clit. At the same time, Elena slipped a finger into me, our tongues still interlocking. If she was as inexperienced in lesbian lovemaking as she claimed, I noticed no sign of this. Her finger was electrifying in me, and she moaned and gyrated as I stimulated her clitoris.

I rolled on top of Elena, briefly holding her face in my hands as I kissed her deeply. Then I focused on massaging between her legs. In return she slid a second digit into my vagina and started to urgently finger me. I could feel my breath coming faster, my heart racing. Elena pushed back with her tongue, and I took her inside me. Our fingers moved more quickly, and our bodies writhed as we gave and received pleasure.

Elena reached the summit first. Wailing, almost crying, her eyes screwed tightly closed. But she never ceased to slide her fingers in and out of my dripping, throbbing pussy. Her primal cries pushed me to peak pleasure as well, and I cried her name as I orgasmed. We collapsed into each other, an intertwined mess of limbs and sweat and juices, hearts thumping, chests heaving. And slowly, slowly recovering.

Elena wriggled onto her back and almost purred. "That was the best, Lily. Man or woman. I feel so sleepy now."

I cradled her and let her slip into healing oblivion. We could talk when she woke.

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

Elena slept for an hour and I stayed next to her the whole time. When she woke, her sleepy, big, brown eyes found mine and she smiled. There was a very pleasing symmetry to her youthful face.

"Hello again, sleepy head. How are you doing?"

"Better for being with you, Lily."

She seemed relaxed, but then suddenly tensed. I feared she was going to have another episode. But it was more Earthly things on her mind.

She sat up, hugging her knees. "I just... just wanted to say. I'm not sure what you want from this. I guess, particularly after just now, my sexuality is probably a bit of a work in progress. But, I like guys. I really like one guy as it happens."

I smiled at her. It was probably inadvisable of me to explain that I wasn't looking for a partner, I had Emma. Our cover story might complicate that revelation.

I also decided against telling her that Bobby was a good fuck. Too much information.

But I nevertheless wanted to reassure her. "Bobby, right? I'm pretty sure he likes you too. There's nothing to worry about. I adored making love to you. I'd be more than happy to do so again sometime, but I'm not looking for a girlfriend. I think sex is a gift. What we did was beautiful. A precious thing to share. But it can be just that, if that's all you want."

I could see relief in her eyes. "I'm glad and thank you. Being with you was just what I needed. I haven't..."

Her face clouded over, "I haven't been myself recently."

"Do you want to talk to me about it?" I asked. "I... I majored in psychology. I'm not a professional, but I might be able to help."

This was of course a white lie. But advisory angels, of the sort that I had been, were schooled in human nature; we needed it to do our jobs. Again, I bathed her in calmness. Sometimes I felt intrusive doing this, but it was so obviously what she needed. And I wasn't coercing her to do anything. Also, Whitney was clearly in danger, and Elena might well be too. My ethical qualms were pretty irrelevant.

It seemed to me that Elena had been aching to talk to someone, but knew neither who to confide in nor how to start.

I tried to help. "So, you mentioned visions. That's very common, nothing to be worried about. Do you remember anything about them?"

"Not clearly. Snippets of things. Not a lot of it makes sense, You will probably think I'm crazy."

123456...9