Heaven and Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Retrieving the knife, he slipped it between Lily's skin and one bra strap and twisted, cutting the material. He did the same with the other side, nicking Lily as he did, two drops of blood rolled down towards her breast.

"Oops," he laughed, his face almost rictus-like.

Raine bent and licked the trail of blood. What a fucking creep! In my experience, these wannabe mages always had a vampire kink.

Next he ran the tip of his knife from Lily's belly button to her bra, severing the garment, which fell to the floor. From my vantage point, it was evident that there was a bulge under his robe. Sicko!

As some sort of twisted coup de grace, he also cut the sides of my girlfriend's panties. The shredded garment dropping and revealing her bald mound and pussy. Raine circled the motionless Lily, appraising her nudity from all angles. I was reminded of our FaceTime interview.

"Good. Very good."

He opened the top section of the pillory and instructed Lily to place her neck and arms in it. Bent forward and still wearing high heels, her ass stuck out; temptingly so to my eyes. I recalled a similar, albeit consensual, scene between the two of us. Then I wiped the unhelpful thought from my head and concentrated on current abominations.

Raine instructed me to come forward. I was anticipating the same knife-show, but instead he handed me a bullwhip. I was familiar with such implements, you might even call me an aficionado, but still shuddered inwardly to think of the damage it could wreak on mere mortals. I assumed human girls had suffered severely in this very room. But, as for Lily, this was basically a child's game.

"Punish your sister. Show her no mercy."

I did as I was told. Flaying Lily's ass and back and thighs. She screamed with each impact -- again too theatrically to my ears -- but Raine seemed to be pleased. Glancing sideways, he had pulled open his robe, and was jerking a cock that was as long and thin as he was. The more red stripes that adorned Lily's pale skin, the faster he stroked.

"Enough. Now your ass is mine, Miss Condom."

He threw off his robe and strode to Lily, rubbing his tip between her butt-cheeks. She squirmed and cried, "No, not there!" Again, no Oscars would be won for Best Bitch in a Submissive Role. But the situation was serious. I judged that Raine was close to cumming and that would inevitably lead to our unmasking.

Demons don't really panic, they act. I saw only one course of action and so dialed up my sexual influence. Not too much, just halfway. My hope, based on lengthy experience of human males, was that Raine's dick would hold sway over his higher mental functions, and that he wouldn't worry so much about what was going on.

I was right. His attention turned to me. Men are such simple creatures.

"You, Emma. Back on your knees. And open your whore's mouth."

I did as he asked, and he grabbed my ponytail, thrusting his cock unceremoniously down my throat. It would have been a brutal invasion for another of Raine's species. For a demon-girl, not so much.

Still, I did my best to bring a terrified look to my face and squeezed tears out of my eyes. I pulled away from him, employing only a fraction of my strength. He liked that, as I knew he would.

But Raine's fixation with my esophagus was short-lived, and I collapsed onto the floor. Maybe I was overdoing it as well as Lily.

He dragged me to my feet by my hair. "Undo your sister and take her place, you worthless slut."

Lily gave me a wink as I freed her. Then she put me in the pillory. I was still fully-clothed, but the angle meant my uniform bunched up, revealing my ass.

"Pull her panties down to her knees."

Lily slid my black lingerie to the requested position. Raine didn't hesitate. He certainly didn't wait for lube. I wondered how uncomfortable penetrating my ass was for him. Then maybe he liked that shit.

"You. Condom girl. Lie in front of your sister and masturbate."

Well, this was good. As Raine did his best to anally rape me, at least I'd have something interesting to watch. I buried my true feelings and tried to remember to scream and cry on cue.

It didn't take long. Raine thrust all the way into me and held himself rigidly there, his seed flooding my rectum. He withdrew and seemed to be heading towards Lily. One more notch on my sex dial, and he instead fed his quickly drooping member into my mouth. I made sure not to leave a drop of semen, even a little could trigger Lily.

Satisfied, Raine threw his robe around himself again. He clicked his fingers and Lily and I vied for the most convincing, 'I have just woken up' award. I think I won.

"Get out of my sight, you filthy harlots."

Lily unfastened me. We grabbed the remnants of our clothing and left with a final, tremulous, "Thank you, sir."

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

Back in my room, we laughed at Raine's feeble attempts to hurt us. We also congratulated ourselves on averting disaster, but agreed that it was pointless trying to get Raine to fall in love with either of us. He clearly was already spoken for -- by his own massive ego.

We giggled as we embraced. Things would have progressed pretty quickly, but we heard the front door clang shut and decided to investigate.

Peering down the stairs, we saw that Miss Shapiro had returned. And she was not alone. Next to her was a huddled figure, with a blanket over their head.

Shapiro quickly maneuvered them into a side room. As she did, the blanket slipped a little. Under it was Elena. A scared looking Elena, with wild eyes and an ugly bruise on her lovely face.

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

CHAPTER NINE — WHITNEY

Raine's plan was transparent. Elena was his chosen vessel to absorb Whitney's latent powers, and his second in command had gotten her back for him.

Apparently, force wasn't something Miss Shapiro shied away from. Tom was worried about Bobby's absence. We agreed to consult the higher powers.

Raine and Shapiro seemed focused on other matters and so it was not hard for Lily and I to slip out. We picked up Tom about half a mile outside the estate. I'd found a third secluded location, and it was pretty close now.

I was not without misgivings about Tom's presence. He had argued that we were in it together, and that he therefore deserved to be included. Lily supported him, and reluctantly I agreed. What Lucy would make of this potential security risk was anyone's guess; maybe bone marrow soup, Homo sapiens style.

We had decided to level with Tom about who our actual superiors were. If you are going to meet Satan, it's probably good to be prepared. Something about Tom's demeanor suggested that he was even excited at the prospect.

I pulled into our selected spot. After checking the surroundings, Lily and I began to sing. When the portal appeared, I readied myself for Lucy's ire. She didn't seem best pleased for sure.

"What is this?" Lucy sounded as if she was referring to something she had inadvertently stepped in.

Lily replied brightly. "This is Tom, and he is helping us."

Lucy's brow furrowed, and I feared the worst. Then her visage cleared as some new thought occurred to her.

When she spoke, she was as close to tender as I had ever heard her; save when mentioning Whitney. "You mean April's Tom?"

"That's me, Ma'am," the ex-marine replied steadily.

"I'm sorry for your loss. April was a good servant and we owe her a debt of gratitude. I personally also owe her revenge on the man who killed her."

"I'd like that too, Ma'am."

The two interlocked eyes and some sort of understanding was exchanged between them.

"Well, maybe I'll save some pieces for you to trample on, Tom."

"Thank you, Ma'am. And thank you also for letting me be here. Not many men can say they looked the Devil in the eye and lived. Not that I plan to tell the tale of course. Emma and Lily will vouch for my discretion."

"Yes," Oúriēl interrupted, perhaps a little peevishly. "Now, back to important matters. Can you please give us an update?"

Was that a note of male insecurity that I detected, maybe even jealousy?

Lucy smiled knowingly to herself as her partner spoke. Then she flashed a smile at Tom. Lily and I exchanged a glance and shrugged shoulders.

I covered what we had done, what we had learned, and our recent failure with Raine.

Lucy and Oúriēl listened attentively, then the seraph spoke. "He will undoubtedly recommence his attempts at transferral. You say that you can get into The Observatory. I suggest you take your cue from its name; observe. Observe and report back."

"Oúriēl is right for once," continued Lucy, her eyes still on Tom. "I feel that the time for intervention is drawing close, but not yet. Haste could lead to the worst of outcomes."

I had a question. "But Elena? How did Shapiro get her back, I thought you two were going to look after her!"

I could see Lucy's anger rising at my insubordinate tone. But Oúriēl spoke first. "We may have underestimated her powers."

I was horrified and about to let rip, when Tom interjected. "And Bobby. My friend. Do you know if anything has happened to him? After April..."

His voice trailed off.

Lucy spoke softly. "I have a positive feeling about Bobby. But I'll have to leave it at that. Can you trust my intuition?"

Tom nodded.

The pause had allowed me time to adopt a more prudent approach. But I had another issue. "And Shapiro, have you found out anything about her?"

Oúriēl replied with a shrug. "I looked into her, but I don't think she's on my team. What about you, dearest?"

"I think I may possibly understand who she is," Lucy mused, "or rather might be. But I'm not sure. All I am reasonably certain about is that she is probably a relatively high-ranking demon, or maybe I should say was. Beyond that, I can't say."

Lucy clearly knew more than she cared to share. I felt like pushing the issue, and revisiting my earlier question about Elena. I opened my mouth to speak, but Lily's hand on my knee stopped me.

I received a smoldering glare from Lucy. "That's right worm, don't ever question your Mistress!"

Lucy's scowl at me lightened as her gaze moved to our male companion. Something clearly not lost on Oúriēl. He sounded very testy when he spoke. "Well, let's focus on the job in hand. Find out more. Report back. And we will work out a strategy. OK?"

So it was agreed. As our interlocutors disappeared, both Lily and I punched Tom on his respective biceps.

"What the fuck, Tom? Chick magnet."

Lily echoed my thoughts in her sing-song manner. "Tom and Satan, sittin' in a tree..."

Tom tried to sound annoyed, but a smile played across his lips as he spoke. "That's more than enough from you two, thank you."

Observe, I said to myself. Let's get to it.

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

We tried to keep track of where people were the next evening. As night approached, it seemed a good bet that Raine was going to continue his experiments. Raine, Whitney, and Shapiro retired to their respective rooms after eating. This offered us a window.

Tom had been a darling and linked the security cameras outside The Observatory to my 'phone. We could both watch and selectively turn them on and off. We shut down the cameras and it was time to attempt some reconnoitering.

Lily and I convinced Tom that we could be a lot more stealthy without him. Grudgingly, he agreed. While he couldn't issue new, or change existing, access cards without arousing Shapiro's suspicion, Tom had managed to find a way to surreptitiously stop Jean-Michel's from expiring. I placed the card against the sensor outside The Observatory, and heard the lock click. The twin doors were heavy, and we quietly closed them behind us.

The room was as large as it had appeared in Elena's vision. It seemed to occupy about a third of the second floor. The windows were dimmed and the lights low. In the center of the ceiling was a large, circular glass window. A little moonlight filtered through it. We recognized the two plinths and raised dais.

Our objective was to scout out somewhere to hide. There was some furniture stacked against one wall, presumably to make room for ceremonies. It was perhaps less than ideal, but Lily and I managed to find a location at least partially masked from sight. We hoped that a combination of the low light and our ability to essentially freeze motionless would be enough. It was not like we had any other options.

I turned the cameras back on and checked the stream on my 'phone. We settled in to wait.

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

It could not have been much more than twenty minutes when, checking my phone, I saw figures in the hallway. Raine in the lead, Whitney walking behind him. Last Miss Shapiro, holding Elena by her upper arm. Elena shuffled, almost zombie like. I briefly dated a zombie -- the break-up was messy -- and recognized the gait.

The door opened and the four figures entered. Shapiro closed it behind them. Raine spoke to Whitney and Elena, both began to strip. As Whitney disrobed, revealing her youthful curves, I recalled her doing the same in a much happier circumstance. I guessed that Lily was thinking the same about Elena as well. I felt her hand slip into mine and we both squeezed.

When nude, the two girls mounted the pedestals and lay down. A detail that had not been apparent in Elena's vision was the steel clasps with which Miss Shapiro now secured both of their limbs, each spread out in the shape of an X. Lily and I loved such games, but not with Raine involved.

Shapiro now also undressed. Given what we now suspected about her nature, perhaps it was unsurprising how perfect her body was. Breasts that, given their generous size, should really have succumbed more to gravity by now. The toned limbs and abs of an athlete, and -- as she turned to deposit her clothes -- a pneumatic ass, with firm cheeks, that reverberated slightly as she moved. Her mons was as hairless as mine and Lily's; supernatural beings aren't fond of pubes. And her face seemed to have lost ten years, while still retaining its essence. The aquiline features; the arched, sardonic eyebrows. Even if I didn't already know her to be one of my kind, I would have guessed it. In another time and place, I could have enjoyed getting to know her better.

She stepped into the boots we had seen her wear before and drew the zippers up her shapely legs. Kneeling before Raine, she bowed her head, and the magician waved his hands over her. The leather collar and metal chain, that we had seen before, appeared. Almost as if they had emerged from Shapiro's body. Raine pushed her onto all fours, and led her, dog-like, to and up the platform stairs. I felt my anger rise to see any demon treated so disrespectfully. Then I reminded myself of Elena's bruised face and Bobby's absence. No, Shapiro didn't deserve my sympathy.

Now both on the platform, Raine opened his robe and slid his long, thin cock into the kneeling Shapiro's mouth. Whether this was a necessary part of the ceremony, or simply him sating his desires, was unclear. He grabbed the back of Shapiro's head and face-fucked her hard and fast. Knowing that my fellow she-demon could take much more that Raine could possibly give still didn't blunt my rising anger. I felt Lily stroke my arm and tried to calm myself.

Raine withdrew, Shapiro having not a hair out of place and giving no outward sign of even the least discomfort. He left the chain on a seat in the middle of the dais and descended; his robe billowing either side of his erection.

Clambering onto Elena's plinth, Raine straddled her face. Pausing, he clicked his fingers, as he had with us previously. It seemed that Elena was herself again, and clearly terrified. She tried to scream, but no noise came out. Raine grinned horribly and positioned himself in front of her mouth. She struggled, but the occultist slapped her face hard, and she subsided.

I felt Lily stir next to me, but touched her shoulder. Speaking at a level that only supernatural ears an inch or two away could hear, I whispered, "Not now. We save Whitney, then let Lucy deal with Raine." Lily nodded slightly, and we forced ourselves to continue watching.

Our 'Master' did not spend long violating Elena, but it was enough for her to turn her head and vomit when he was done. I felt a little queasy myself. It takes a lot to nauseate a demon.

Whitney was next. When woken from her spell, she didn't resist, perhaps she recalled prior futility. Despite Raine's merciless thrusts, our friend seemed more in control of herself. Whitney kept her eyes open. Even from our distance, the hatred behind them was palpable. She was clearly her mother's daughter.

Perhaps a little disappointed, Raine returned to the platform, wrapping his robe around himself. His twisted preparations complete, it seemed to be time for the main ceremony.

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

We had seen these events play out before, of course. Raine grasped Miss Shapiro's chain again, held up his staff and started to chant. Being fluent in the Old Language, I could tell that there were variations from what Elena had shown us. I assumed that Raine was searching for just the right combination of words to enact the transferral of Whitney's powers. Once more, Shapiro's head was flung back, and she began to levitate and glow. As the light traversed the chain and built at the tip of Raine's staff, Lily and I braced ourselves.

The girls being impaled by shafts of light was a hundred times more visceral in person. Both were struck dumb, but their mouths gaped in silent screams. Their bodies jerked and shuddered in the restraints as Raine seemed to probe their very being. Lily and I clung to each other, trying to suppress our shared rage.

And then it was over. Raine uttered an oath, climbed down from the stage, and left. Directing words of power at Elena and Whitney as he did so. Both girls seemed to fall back into a stupor. But, as she slipped away, Whitney looked directly at where we were hiding. With her last shred of consciousness, she saw us. There was no mistaking that fact. And then she was gone again. A limp shell of the vibrant young woman we had known.

Shapiro approached the plinths. Suddenly, she stoped and her face was pulled into a painful grimace. The collar melted into her neck and the chain seemed to be almost sucked into her body, to become internalized. Taking a deep breath, she started walking again.

As Shapiro unbound Whitney, the demon also looked in our direction. We froze momentarily. But it seemed that we had not been detected, as -- after a brief hesitation -- she moved on to releasing Elena. Shapiro bundled up all of the clothes, then, gripping an arm of each girl, marshaled them out of the room, all three still naked.

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

Lily and I waited thirty minutes and then let ourselves out, disabling and reenabling the cameras as we did. On the way back to our rooms, I texted Tom. Not long afterwards, he joined us there, and we shared our information. We decided that it was not worth the risk of detection to contact Lucy and Oúriēl that night, but determined to get away from the house after breakfast.

Tom left us. After what we had witnessed, Lily and I decided to share my bed. Limbs entwined, we fell asleep.

Later, I was suddenly awake. What was that noise? My hearing was not as acute as Lucy's, but it exceeded that of any human. Was it sobbing? Throwing on a robe, and leaving Lily slumbering, I opened my bedroom door and peered into the hallway.

Walking, or rather stumbling, towards me was a naked girl. A naked girl with red hair. Instinctively, I walked to her.

She raised her eyes, looked directly into mine, and said one word: "Emma?"

And then the shutters seemed to come down again. All recognition vanished. I took Whitney back to her room and tucked her into bed. Then I went and knocked on Tom's door.

1...456789