Heaven Ch. 12

Story Info
Aunt Maureen.
6.5k words
4.51
26.5k
24

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,403 Followers

Warning! The sex described in this story is extremely casual. There are also a lot of incestuous encounters. If any of this bothers you, I advise you to read another story. If not, enjoy!

*

Who-is-who: (returning characters)

Jamie, the protagonist of the story, has one younger sister Cindy.

Their parents are Cynthia and Mark.

Their neighbors are Simon and Caroline.

Mark has a sister, Maureen. Her two boys are Samuel and Noah.

Cindy is engaged to Jason.

Jason's mom is Lorna.

Malcolm has made the transfer from the "Just a cumrag"-series.

*

With the wedding less than two weeks away, aunt Maureen - dad's sister - was coming to town and stay with us for a few weeks, along with her two sons Noah and Samuel. Dad had decided to throw a little welcome BBQ in their honor, as it had been almost a year since we'd seen each other.

The boys' father had long disappeared, so it was just the three of them. Up until a few years ago, they lived in Heaven, but had to move when Maureen's job demanded it. Understandably, she kept the boys on a tight leash and didn't allow any lewd, public behavior, outside of Heaven. Although the boys both had girlfriends, they knew better than to bring them along for this particular trip.

The day before they were due to arrive, aunt Maureen called to say that her car had broken down and would therefore be unable to make it on time. Mom and dad wouldn't hear of cancelling - or even postponing - the party and promised Maureen that they would figure something out.

Since mom and dad had their hands full with the preparations for the BBQ, and Cindy had indicated that she'd be boinking Jason non-stop all morning, I was elected to go and pick up aunt Maureen and her two boys. I grabbed some music for the road, and started the two-hour drive into the city.

I made good time and arrived almost twenty minutes ahead of schedule. When I rang the doorbell, it took Maureen almost a full minute to open the door. She was wearing a flimsy night gown, loosely tied with a matching belt, with nothing but a white bra underneath. I gawked involuntarily at her cleavage and her naked legs.

"Jamie," she said, surprised, "You're early!"

"Oh, if you want, I can wait in the car," I said, fearing I might have interrupted something.

"Don't be silly," she said, "Nothing you haven't seen a thousand times, right?"

I smirked as I closed the door behind me.

"Make yourself comfortable," she said, as she pointed at the living room.

"Let me just clean up a little bit," she immediately added, only now realizing that there was nowhere for me to take a seat.

She quickly went to get a garbage bag from the kitchen and started moving around the living room, picking up empty pizza boxes, soda bottles and all sorts of plastic wrappings.

"I told them to clean this up last night," Maureen whispered. As she still hadn't bothered tying her robe properly, I kept ogling her body.

"That's quite all right," I smiled, as I grabbed a quilt and some pillows from the couch to make room for myself to sit down. To my surprise, I uncovered a native American outfit, consisting of a short, brown suede-look dress and a black wig, with two pigtails, a headband and a single large feather.

I dropped the pillows and quilt back on the couch, picked up the dress and held it up, wondering where I had seen it before. I was hardly surprised to see countless of dried up cum stains, all over the outfit - even the wig.

Maureen, still cleaning up, turned and froze when she saw me holding the dress.

"I've seen this before, but I can't quite put my finger on it," I whispered.

"Pocahontas," Maureen whispered, slightly embarrassed.

"Pocahontas," I repeated, feeling my cunt twitch, "That's it!"

Apparently feeling the need to explain herself, Maureen said, "You know boys and their dress-up games, huh! It's not enough to simply fuck their mother, they make me wear these ridiculous outfits!"

"I must say, Pocahontas is an uncommon choice for roleplaying," I chuckled, gently running my right hand over the fabric, my fingers going from cum stain to cum stain.

"Yeah, well, a few months ago, the boys had a Frozen-episode. For weeks, I traipsed around in that ridiculous Elsa outfit, and her sister, what's here name?"

"Anna?"

"Right, Anna! At first, they'd simply double-team me as Elsa, but then Samuel developed a fascination with Anna. So, after Noah fucked me as Elsa, Samuel fucked me as Anna. Twenty minutes of changing outfits, hair and makeup, for three or four minutes of unbridled passion," Maureen said.

I giggled, as I brought the dress to my mouth and began licking one of the larger stains.

Intrigued by what I was doing, Maureen stopped cleaning and gawked at me, whispering, "I was relieved when they switched back to slutty nurse or secretary... or Pocahontas."

"I can imagine," I smiled as I moved my tongue to another location on the dress and began lapping even lewder than before, "Do you guys fuck a lot?"

"We have three nights a week reserved for playing and fucking around..." Maureen replied as she undid her belt and dropped her night gown on the floor.

"... and then there's the occasional blow- or handjob in the shower or at breakfast," she continued as she unclasped her bra and threw it on the couch.

"And Sunday mornings are reserved for eating pussy. The boys take turns going down on me until I cum, sometimes more than once. When I am properly satisfied, I let them cum on my face and we all take a long, hot shower together," Maureen smiled.

"Sounds wonderful," I said as I pushed my skirt and panties down to my feet, pulled my top over my head and unhooked my bra, dropping it on the floor. Maureen, realizing we were both horny as fuck, took a few steps backwards and sat down on a kitchen chair, spreading her legs as wide as she could.

Butt naked, except for my sneakers and little white socks, I strolled over to her and whispered, "I imagine it's not easy being a whore for two horny teenagers."

Maureen glanced at me, the word 'whore' had not gone unnoticed.

"They sound like a handful!" I whispered as I got down on all fours, right in front of her. Maureen smirked as I put my face against her bush and started licking.

About ten minutes later, Noah and Samuel came barging down the stairs. Although I had heard them approach - they were kind of hard to miss - I didn't stop what I was doing. As soon as they entered the living room, they froze and gasped.

"Fucking hell," one of them said, seeing me sitting there on all fours, licking their mom's twat.

"Boys, you remember Jamie, don't you? Maureen panted, gently caressing my head.

"Which one is she again?" one of the boys asked.

"Who cares, Noah ... can we do her, mom?" Samuel - I assumed - asked.

"Yes, you can fuck the little whore," Maureen replied, emphasizing the word 'whore'.

All right, I probably had that one coming, I smiled to myself. Mere seconds later, I felt two hands on my ass. Next thing I knew, one of them was getting on his back, sliding under me and positioning his cock against my twat. He grabbed my hips and pulled me down, forcing me to slightly reposition myself, so that I could keep munching on Maureen's twat.

As I began bouncing up and down his huge pole, I felt a second cock tapping against my left ass cheek. Apparently, they were planning on double-teaming me, right here, in front of their mother. I felt the second cock sliding down between my ass cheeks, slowly forcing its way into my ass hole.

With my mouth and tongue still in Maureen's wet twat, I moaned as I felt their two cocks pounding into me - I didn't even know who was were. The boys sure could fuck! It was obvious that they were used to playing together, and double-teaming Maureen. I thoroughly enjoyed getting lewdly fucked by these two insolent boys, while putting my slut mouth to some use as well.

I came, Maureen came, then I came again, and while the boys were pumping me towards a third orgasm, the one screwing my ass suddenly pulled out and stepped up to his mom. She quickly wrapped her hand around his throbbing shaft and starting jacking him off. His brother pulled out of my cunt, quickly got on his knees behind me and stuffed his giant cock up my ass, as well.

"Oh fuck yeah," I moaned, as I stopped eating.

"Yeah, you like getting fucked up your ass, don't you, you little slut!" he whispered.

He seemed to grow another inch as he said that, really stretching my ass - even more so than his brother. I moaned loudly, and hung my head down submissively.

"Boys ," Maureen whispered, "Look at this."

To my horror, she used her free hand to push some of my hair against her bush, and rub her clit with it. Then, she stuffed several fingers - with my hair around them - into her soggy twat, deliberately soaking my hair with her cunt juices.

"You boys wanna cum in her hair?" Maureen whispered.

"Yeah," they replied in unison, passionately. They were both ready and very eager.

"You first, Noah," she whispered. Instantly, the one jackhammering my ass pulled out and stepped over me, pumping his cock furiously as he took aim at the back of my head.

A few moments later, I felt something splattering in my hair.

"Oh yeah, glaze her like a fucking donut," Maureen exclaimed, edging her boy on. And that's exactly what he did. For more than twenty seconds, I felt his vile goo splashing and dripping onto my hair.

"Your turn, sweetie," Maureen whispered, at Samuel, who she was still jacking off.

"Right here," she added, as she guided his throbbing cock towards her twat - forcing him to squat down a little bit. While she kept fingering herself, with my hair, she pumped him to a spectacular climax and made him spurt all over her hand, her twat and especially my hair - which was already drenched with her cunt juices.

I just sat there, now wearing cum from all three of them. God, I was such a bukkake slut! When Samuel's balls were empty too, Maureen slowly slid off her chair and looked up at her boys, alternately. Realizing what she wanted, they both pushed their flaccid dicks against her face. Lovingly, she opened her slut mouth and started taking turns sucking and licking their spent cocks.

Not wanting to interrupt this mother-sons moment, I crawled backwards a little bit, got up and walked over to the kitchen sink to try and rinse the cum out of my hair. When I was as presentable as I was going to get without a hot shower, shampoo and conditioner, I put my clothes back on and watched Maureen, still making love to her boys' flaccid cocks.

It took her another couple of minutes to stop sucking, and then another fifteen minutes for the three of them to get ready. Finally ready to hit the road, aunt Maureen took a seat next to me, while the boys got in the back seat.

During the ride home, we talked about my trip to the big city and compared notes on how difficult it was, adapting to life outside of Heaven. We yapped and yapped and before we knew it, over an hour and forty minutes had passed.

Suddenly, just moments after crossing into the no man' s land surrounding Heaven in all directions, Noah leaned forward and whispered, "Mom?"

"Yeah, I saw it," she replied, "Jamie, hon, could you pull over for a minute?"

"Sure, why?" I asked.

"Making good on a promise." she smiled. As I glanced in the rear view mirror, I could see the boys unzipping their pants and whipping out their hard cocks.

As soon as the car had come to a full stop, the boys jumped out of the car as Maureen calmly undid her seat belt and clarified, "I told them I would act out one of their twisted little fantasies, as soon as we crossed the county line."

"Ok, which one of you horn-dogs is first?" Maureen asked, with a wide grin on her face, as she got out and walked to the front of the car, where Samuel and Noah were waiting for her, anxiously pumping their enormous cocks. I opened my car door and stood up - to get a better view - but didn't move from my position, so as not to disturb them.

"I am," Noah said, as he stepped up to her. Since Samuel didn't object, I assumed they had made some sort of agreement. Maureen squatted down in front of him, leaning her back against the front of the car, and slowly slid her eager mouth over his huge pole.

Holding her head between his young, strong hands, Noah began fucking his mom's throat, banging the back of her head against the radiator grid, over and over again. He grunted and growled during the whole performance, until, after a couple of minutes, he stepped back and made room for his brother.

Now, Samuel stuffed his hard cock in Maureen's slutty mouth and gave her the same harsh treatment as his brother had done. Over the course of the next ten minutes, they switched several more times, passing her back and forth between them.

I must admit, the three of them looked good together. Although Maureen obviously loved her boys very much - and usually demanded respect and obedience from them - she also knew that they needed to assert their dominance over her, on a regular basis. And being the depraved slut that she was, she was more than willing to take it all.

Suddenly, Samuel pulled her up and turned her around so she was facing the car, and me. Realizing what was next, Maureen reached under her skirt and took her panties off, then pulled her skirt up far enough so that her twat and ass were uncovered. As she put her hands on the hood of the car and bent down slightly, Samuel grabbed her hips and shoved his hard cock up her twat.

"Oh fuck, mom," he grunted as he began fucking her.

"I am a slut! Mommy's such a slut!" Maureen moaned - not because she was so uncontrollably horny, but because she wanted to edge him on. In my humble opinion, she overacted just a little bit, but the boys probably didn't give a fuck.

After a couple of minutes, Noah tapped his brother's shoulder, indicating that he wanted his turn. Slightly reluctant, Samuel pulled out and stepped back. Noah swiftly took his place, put his left hand on the small of her back and roughly penetrated her. Meanwhile, he reached his right hand around her and began kneading her tits through her blouse and jacket.

"Oh, take my cock, you slut!" he grunted as he kept ramming it in.

"Yeah [grunt] that's all I am good for, isn't it, you bastard?" Maureen groaned.

"Fuck yeah!" he grunted, his testosterone levels surging.

In the heat of the moment, he suddenly ripped her blouse open, and then tore the cups off her bra, one by one. Then, as an encore, he continued with her blouse, completely tearing it to shreds. Maureen, not even a little surprised, didn't say anything or object in any way. She simply gasped and moaned.

"Okay, enough foreplay," Noah suddenly said, "Get into position, mom."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. This had all been foreplay? As soon as her son pulled his cock out of her, Maureen stood up and walked up to the side of the car, glanced at the passenger door and whispered, "Remind me again, how do we do this?"

"God mom," Samuel whispered, slightly annoyed, "Get in the backseat, on all fours."

Maureen did as she was told, as Samuel rolled down the window and slammed the door shut.

"Good, now push your slut ass out through the window. Just your ass, nothing else," he stipulated.

After giving his instructions a few seconds of thought, she began maneuvering backwards, pressing her chest onto her knees as she squeezed her lower body through the car window. When her ass was hanging out as far as she could get it, she grabbed the head rests left and right of her and just waited. It was an unusual, very lewd position, but I kinda liked it.

Samuel stepped up to her and stuffed his erection up her twat. It took quite some doing - considering the strange and unusual position Maureen was in - but once inside of her, he started pumping her hard and rough.

"We got the idea from a dogging clip," Noah said, as he was suddenly standing right beside me.

"It's hot," I replied, glancing at his right fist pumping his dick.

We looked at the scene for a few more minutes, until Samuel loudly screamed, "Oh fuck, I am cumming... turn around, gimme your face!"

Maureen, eager to please, turned around as fast as she could, and stuck her head out, just in time to take her son's vile cum in her face. He roared loudly and arrogantly moved his spurting dick all over his mother's face, giving her a proper glazing.

When his balls were empty, he pulled out and looked at his brother, whispering, "Your turn."

Realizing that Noah was going to want the same treatment, Maureen quickly turned around, again, maneuvering her ass back out the car window. Horny as fuck, and oozing testosterone, Noah slapped my ass and whispered, "Follow me."

I shuddered a little bit, as I loved being told what to do, and walked with him to the car.

"Show me your tits," he commanded. I smiled and took off my top and bra, exposing my titties, throwing both items of clothing to the ground. For several minutes, I watched him bang the shit of his mom, while letting him gawk and lust after my rack. I realized that he was deliberately being disrespectful to both me and his mom, but I simply didn't care - and judging from the moaning she was doing, neither did Maureen.

When he had gotten all the friction he needed, he simply groaned, "Now mom!"

Once again, Maureen spun around and stuck her head out of the window, her mouth open and eyes closed, ready to take his sperm in her slut face. Aside from looking down briefly to verify his aim, Noah kept gawking at my tits the whole time. He even reached out to play with one of them, while his goo kept splattering in his mom's face.

Once his balls were empty too, he stepped back and gave his brother a high five. While the boys rearranged their clothes, Maureen crawled out of the back seat, picked up my top and used it to clean the cum off her face, and then wipe her twat with it.

I didn't bother with my bra, and just got behind the wheel in my bare tits. After Maureen had grabbed some spare clothes out of the trunk, and the boys had taken their seats again, we were ready to continue our journey.

As I drove off, I glanced in my rear view mirror, and smirked as I saw Maureen's torn blouse and bra, as well as my top and bra lying there, on the ground. While Noah and Samuel were snoozing in the back, Maureen and I spent the remaining twenty-two minutes of our trip gossiping.

When I pulled up to the house, I honked the horn, prompting mom to come and open the door. She was wearing a red knee-high skirt and a white sweater. As soon as they laid eyes on her, Noah and Samuel jumped out of the car and rushed up to the house, screaming, "Aunt Cynthia!"

Maureen quickly opened her door and screamed, "STOP!"

The boys froze, about ten feet shy of their aunt and looked back at their mother, confused.

"I would like to say hello to your aunt first, before you shove your dicks into her," she said as headed for the front door, shooting her boys a dirty look as she passed them by. I stayed close to her, realizing that I'd have trouble getting into the house once the two boys had jumped mom.

"Hi Cynthia," she said as she hugged mom and gave her three pecks on the cheek.

"Hi Maureen, wonderful to see you again, how have you been?" mom replied, glancing at my exposed tits and rock hard nipples, probably wondering what happened to my top and bra.

"Oh, can't complain, busy at work... you?" Maureen asked, casually walking past mom and looking back at her two boys, who had already taken out their hard cocks and were wanking them, in the middle of our front yard.

"Oh you know, never a dull moment in Heaven, right?" mom replied,

"I can only imagine," Maureen replied, looking at her boys, really testing their patience.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,403 Followers
12