Heaven Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,369 Followers

"You've got a guest," mom whispered at me, "He's upstairs."

"Malcolm?" I asked, excited.

Mom nodded and smiled, "Dad went to pick 'm up."

"Mom!" Samuel shouted, impatient and desperate to get on with it.

"I'm afraid they're a bit on edge," Maureen whispered, "They've really been looking forward to fucking the shit out of their aunt Cynthia!"

"Oh, that's so sweet," mom chuckled, oblivious to the fact that by gently nodding her head at them, Maureen had just given the boys a flashing green light.

"I've actually been looking forwa..." mom started to say. It was all she could utter before being attacked by both Noah and Samuel. She struggled to keep her balance and giggled loudly as the boys started ravaging her.

Amused, Maureen smiled before turning away and walking on into the house, with me right behind her, glancing back at the unfolding scene. Noah clumsily pushed his mouth onto mom's and began frenching her, and roughly squeezed one of her tits through her white sweater. Samuel meanwhile continued jacking off with his right hand, while his left one reached under her skirt, immediately going for the main prize.

Then, suddenly, my attention was drawn to Maureen saying, "Oh little brother, you read my mind!"

When I turned my head, I noticed dad standing in the middle of the living room, butt naked and sporting a massive boner. Maureen dropped the bags she was carrying, and started taking off her clothes, while she whispered, "Gimme that ridiculously big cock of yours!"

Immediately feeling like the fifth wheel, and realizing that Malcolm was probably waiting for me upstairs, I put down the rest of Maureen's stuff and then turned back, heading upstairs. In the hallway, I noticed the boys with mom again and was surprised at the progress they'd made in the short time I'd been in the living room.

Mom was squatting down, her back against the wall, with Noah holding her head in between his hands and savagely pumping her slut mouth with his fat dick. Samuel was kneeling in front of her, and had two or three - I couldn't say for sure - fingers lodged in her twat, vulgarly fingering her. With the front door still open, and mom whining and moaning like a little bitch, they were quite the spectacle.

Ready for some action myself, I headed up to my room, looking forward to seeing Malcolm again. Unfortunately, I found Cindy lying on her back, in my bed, legs spread wide and high with him shafting her - the full length of his cock sliding in and out of her.

Slightly annoyed that she was getting fucked instead of me, I walked over to my wardrobe and asked, "Jeez Cindy, where's Jason?"

"I don't know [grunt] probably [grunt] balls deep in his mother somewhere [grunt]," she replied, coldly, clearly not giving a fuck.

"Well, can you go do that in your own room at least?" I asked, trying to hide my jealousy.

My sister looked at me and moaned - as Malcolm kept fucking her, "Been [moan] there, done that [moan] we've done [moan] mom and dad's room, the bathroom [moan] guestroom, my room, the hallway [moan]. Yours is the last on the list!"

"Lucky me," I said sarcastically as I kicked off my shoes and grabbed a new, grey top out of my wardrobe, pulling it over my head.

Suddenly I heard Cindy moan, "I don't know, ask [moan] her yourself, she's right [moan] there."

"Ask me what?" I asked, my curiosity getting the better of me.

"He wants to know what happened [moan] to your other top," Cindy said, still getting shafted hard and deep.

"Sam and Noah ripped it off of me, along with my bra," I fibbed, trying to impress the two of them with my gratuitous sluttiness.

"Serves you right, you [moan] fucking whore [moan]!" Cindy exclaimed.

"God Cin, you're such a potty mouth when you're getting fucked!" I retorted, glancing at myself in the full length mirror next to my wardrobe, evaluating my choice of top. As I hadn't bothered with a bra, my nipples were obscenely poking through the fabric.

"Hey, it's not [moan] my fault... your new [moan] friend here is like a machine! He's [moan] been pumping me [moan] ever since dad brought him in [groan]... he's spurted more sperm in and onto me in the [grunt] last hour than Jason has in the [grunt] last month!"

"Yeah, it's kind of his thing," I whispered, smiling enviously.

"Maybe you should," I heard her mumble, after Malcolm whispered something in her ear.

"What now?" I asked.

"He wants to rip your top," Cindy blurted out, still taking his hard impacts.

"What? This one?" I asked as I glanced down at it.

"It's one [grunt] of your favorites, isn't it?" she asked rhetorically, knowing damn well that it was.

"I don't know," I replied, playing hard to get. I didn't particularly like the prospect of losing two tops in an hour, but then again, if they'd insisted I probably would have said yes. But then Cindy came up with an even nastier idea.

"Hey, how about you blow your load all [moan] over it, and we can make [moan] her wear it for the rest of the [moan] day," she said, looking up at Malcolm. He clearly liked the idea, as he began fucking her even faster now. I, too, wasn't opposed to the idea and preferred that to having it ripped to shreds, so I sat down on the bed, next to my sister and looked at Malcolm, whispering seductively, "So, you wanna cum on my top?"

"Fuck yeah," he groaned. It was clear that he wasn't going to last much longer. I quickly got on top of Cindy, my body perpendicular to hers, lying on top of her stomach as to minimize the distance Malcolm would have to move to splatter my grey top. Almost as soon as I was in position, Malcolm pulled out of Cindy's sopping twat and frantically started wanking his big dick.

As I felt my sister's hand softly caressing my hair, Malcolm exploded and shot a big, fat load all over the grey fabric, creating a wonderfully lewd contrast. Malcolm collapsed at the foot of the bed, and while Cindy kept running one hand through my hair, the fingers of her other hand started playing his gooey cum, rubbing and smearing it all over my top. I relaxed and enjoyed the attention.

A few minutes later, happy with how my top looked, Cindy whispered, "You really should let it dry in... and wear it like that, all day!" I looked down to see what she meant. I looked absolutely nasty and disgusting; my top looked like a cumrag that hadn't been washed for weeks.

"You really think so?" I whispered, trying not to let on how horny I was.

Cindy got up, gave me a peck on the cheek and whispered, "Trust me, you look exactly like the retarded cum slut that you are!"

"Still such a potty mouth," I smiled as I got up and looked at myself in the mirror, "But that doesn't mean that you're wrong!"

"I guess I'll leave you guys to it then," Cindy grinned, as she staggered out of the room.

I turned to Malcolm, looked down at his flaccid cock and spent balls, and asked, "Is there anything left in there for me?"

"Give me ten minutes, and I'll be good to go," he bragged, propping my pillow under his head.

"Is there anything I can do to speed things up?" I asked, getting on my knees on the bed, in between his legs, gently touching his balls.

"Well, a sloppy blowjob always does the trick," he replied with a smirk.

"Oh, does it now?" I replied, playfully, as I bent my head down.

"Hang on, I'll go and freshen up," he said, about to get up.

"Don't bother," I said, putting my hand on his torso and pushing him back down, "I don't mind."

Surprised, but grinning from ear to ear, he laid back down and stared down at me as I wrapped my eager, slutty mouth around his flaccid dick - still wet with my sister's juices.

"God, I love this place!" he moaned as he closed his eyes and let out a little grunt.

After a while - I don't know exactly how long I had been sucking on his dick - I felt him getting hard again, and quickly pushed my skirt and panties down over my ass, without taking his cock out of my mouth. When I figured he was hard enough, I quickly straddled him and pushed my drooling cunt down on his hard cock.

"Oh fuck yeah," I groaned as I started fucking him slowly, making sure that the angle and position of his fat cock was just right.

Suddenly, he reached out, grabbed my top with both hands and ripped it clean in half.

"Oooh," I shrieked, shocked - feeling his cock grow another inch - "You bastard!"

Frustrated, but continuing to bounce up and down his fat cock, I groaned, "You just couldn't help yourself, could you?"

He didn't reply, and just grinned up at me, arrogantly. I placed both hands on his torso, started fucking him even harder and said, "You'd better make me cum for that!"

"Don't worry, I will," he said, pretty sure of himself. And with that, he flipped me over and got on top of me, grabbed my legs and spread me open lewdly. Without further ado, he plunged his dick into me and started ramming hard and deep, making me squeal and moan like a bitch.

True to his word, he banged the shit out of me for the next six or seven minutes and made me climax spectacularly around his massive dong. My orgasm didn't even slow him down, and he simply kept going, fucking me through two smaller ones, before finally groaning and ejaculating deep inside of me.

As he rolled off me, catching his breath, he whispered, "Sorry about your top."

"I forgive you," I grinned, completely and utterly satisfied, as I took off what was left of it and threw it on the floor somewhere.

"Mind if I take a quick shower?" he asked.

"Go ahead," I smiled, closing my eyes and enjoying the lingering, tingling sensation down below. After his shower, he went to gather his clothes from the master bedroom - where he and Cindy had apparently started fucking - and then walked back into my room, to put them on. I got up and started getting dressed myself. Then, we headed down.

Upon reaching the bottom of the stairs, we glanced to our right at the front door, where mom, Samuel and Noah had in the meantime shed all of their clothes. Samuel was lying on his back, with mom bent over him, her hands on the floor and her mouth bobbing up and down his fat cock. Noah was taking care of her other hole, standing behind her and wildly shafting her slut ass with long, deep shoves.

After staring at the spectacle for a few seconds, Malcolm and I smiled at each other and then headed into the living room. There, we found dad lying on his back, with aunt Maureen sitting on his face, and casually stroking his dick. From the look of things - and more specifically dad's cum all over her massive jugs - Maureen was getting him ready for round two.

"Jeez, they're really plowing into mom, from both ends," I chuckled, as I sat down on the couch next to Cindy, who was texting, while absentmindedly watching dad and Maureen.

"Don't worry, the bitch can handle it!" Cindy whispered.

"So, is this the famous Malcolm?" Maureen asked, as she looked him up and down, not stopping what she was doing.

"Malcolm," I said, "This is our aunt Maureen... Maureen, this is Malcolm!"

"Hi," he said, walking up to her and extending his hand to greet her.

Maureen didn't feel like shaking hands, and instead cupped his crotch, with both hands, thereby letting go of dad's boner.

Malcolm, needing no further invitation, lowered his extended hand to her tits, whispering, "Same here, aunt Maureen."

"Just Maureen to you, hon," she replied, playing with his dick through his pants.

Then, suddenly, there was a loud roar coming from the hallway, followed by a second one several seconds later. We all turned and faced the hallway for a moment, realizing that Samuel and Noah had finished with mom.

After this little intermezzo, Maureen took out Malcolm's cock and started stroking it. To my mild surprise, he was hard again in no time.

"Come here, give aunty Maureen a taste," she whispered. Malcolm eagerly took a small step towards her, and gawked in awe as she swallowed the whole thing down to the root. Meanwhile, she reached down with her other hand and continued stroking dad's cock again, trying to get him to cum as quickly as possible.

After working both cocks for a couple of minutes, she managed to make dad spurt all over himself. Letting go of his cock as soon as it started ejaculating, Maureen looked up at Malcolm, and said, "Fuck me!"

Malcolm grinned and roughly pulled her up and pushed her towards the nearby couch. He grabbed her legs and folded them back onto her, her knees almost touching her shoulders. Surprised at his forwardness and unique, coarse approach - but seeing no reason to object - Maureen just smiled.

Malcolm rammed his hard dick into her twat in one big, forceful thump.

"Ohhhhhhh fucking hell... jeez, what a cock!"

This lewd, arrogant and extra deep fucking was exactly what Maureen needed! She'd been a bit on edge ever since she'd been abused, but not made to cum by her sons - on our way into Heaven.

Although Malcolm fucked her through two big, loud orgasms right there in front of Cindy and me, she couldn't get enough. The harder, and deeper he fucked her, the hornier she seemed to become.

"Where do you want me to cum?" Malcolm asked, after a while, having had enough fun.

"I am all yours, stud," Maureen sighed, clearly horny and aching for more - but also wanting to reward him for a job well done. Malcolm slowly pulled out of her twat and carefully placed his big tip at her back door and pushed it on in. Maureen, used to getting her ass fucked by her boys, let out a little gasp and then relaxed.

Cindy looked over at me, and we shared a smile, as Malcolm roared and shot his load up her ass.

"That was awesome!" he grunted, as he stepped back, pulling out.

"Mmmm," Maureen moaned, obviously not quite satisfied yet.

About twenty seconds later, mom came prancing in, butt naked and apparently fit as a fiddle. Seeing dad still on the floor, his crotch covered in his own cum, made her smile.

"Where are the boys?" Maureen asked, glancing up at mom.

"Passed out on the front lawn, last time I checked," she replied, proudly, as she slumped down on the couch, next to us.

"Fuck, I am still horny," Maureen grunted, "I need more cock!"

"It doesn't even have to be a big one," she added, clearly desperate.

"You know, we might have just the thing," Cindy said as she nudged my arm and signaled towards the neighbor's back yard, where Simon and Caroline had just stepped out, and were clearly fighting.

Maureen, following our gaze, got up and walked up to the sliding doors, took a good look at Simon and said, "That looks like a substandard specimen of a man."

"He is," Cindy said, walking up to her left side.

"He's... an acquired taste," I whispered, walking up to her right side.

"A real asshole," mom grinned, not getting up from the couch.

"So, you've all done 'm then?" Maureen concluded, "How would you describe him in one word?"

"Unsatisfying," mom replied.

"Disappointing," Cindy said.

"A fucking loser," I said.

'That's three words, you stupid twat," Cindy giggled.

"He sounds perfect," Maureen said, as she opened the sliding door and stepped out, swiftly walking over to neighbor's yard. Simon and Caroline were so caught up in their dispute that they didn't notice her, until she was just a few feet away.

Maureen walked straight up to Simon, and in a display of complete submission, got down on her knees in front of him - stark naked. This, of course, only further enraged Caroline, who started gesticulating with both hands and screaming louder. Maureen was not impressed and simply unzipped Simon's pants and pulled them down, along with his boxers.

While Caroline stormed off and headed back inside - realizing she no longer had Simon's attention - Maureen started licking his cock and balls. For the next couple of minutes, Maureen kept working him, slowly getting him fully hard. As he'd been fighting with his wife, sex was probably the last thing on his mind, but Maureen quickly changed that.

When he was hard enough to her liking, she got on all fours, facing us, and waited for him to stuff his dick in her twat. After managing to do that and fucking her for barely a minute or two, Simon arched his back and slapped her ass a few times, as he was dumping his cum up her twat. He got up and backed away, heading into the house - probably in search of his pissed-off wife.

Maureen chuckled as she stumbled back in,

"God, you girls were right, I feel worse than when I walked out!"

We all smiled and giggled, amused by her misfortune.

Yes, this was going to be an interesting BBQ.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,369 Followers
12