Heaven Ch. 14

Story Info
Susie's party.
8.6k words
4.67
12.5k
18

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,401 Followers

Thanks to SexyKitty_B for editing.

Warning! The sex described in this story is extremely casual. There are also a lot of incestuous encounters. If any of this bothers you, I advise you to read another story. If not, enjoy!

*

Who-is-who: (returning characters)

Jamie, the protagonist of the story, has one younger sister Cindy, who is engaged to Jason.

Their parents are Cynthia and Mark.

Their neighbors are Simon and Caroline.

Mark has a sister, Maureen. Her two boys are Samuel and Noah.

Malcolm has made the transfer from the "Just a cumrag"-series.

Miranda is Cindy's best friend. Her sister is Suzie.

*

She was butt naked, toweling herself off.

"Morning cunt," I whispered as I walked in.

"Good morning Jamie," she replied, slightly annoyed, but unwilling to start a fight.

I informed her of Suzie's party and the fact that Jason was invited as well.

"Where is Jason anyway?" I asked.

"How the fuck should I know?" she whispered, obviously not giving a damn.

"All right then," I replied, "We'll swing by his place and check it out."

"Oh, will we now?" Cindy asked defiantly, "Who put you in charge all of a sudden?"

"You did," I grinned, "When you made me your maid of honor. The bachelorette party is tomorrow... and I need you all rallied up and horny as fuck, so you can get completely and utterly destroyed!"

Surprised and a little shocked, she just gawked at me for a moment, not knowing what to say.

"So... no dick for you today," I grinned, "No sucking, no fucking... no orgasms."

"What?" she whined disappointed, as the reality of her situation began to dawn on her, "But I've got errands to run. What if someone needs servicing?"

"Don't worry," I replied, "I'll be with you the whole time. I'll provide whatever services are required. You won't have to lift a finger."

"Lucky me," she whispered, her voice dripping with sarcasm. I escorted her to her room where we both put on a short skirt and a flimsy top. I clasped a red bracelet on her right wrist -- indicating that she was off limits today.

On our way down, we ran into a naked Samuel, his hard dick sticking out a like a sore thumb.

"Ah, just what I was looking for," he grinned as he grabbed his dong, "Fresh pussy."

Before Cindy could react, I jumped out in front of her and grabbed Samuel's dick.

"These pussies have somewhere to be," I said as I started jerking him off with my right hand, while I wriggled the index finger of my left hand up his ass and started massaging his prostate, just like that.

"Wha... oh fuck," he gasped, surprised, "I... oh... shit... you're... oh fuck!"

He continued moaning and whining for the next forty seconds.

When I felt him started to tremble, I instantly pulled my finger out of his ass and moved my stroking hand all the way down to the base of his shaft, stretching the skin of his cock and thereby providing him with considerable discomfort. I simply cut him off from all friction as I looked him dead in the eye.

"Oh Jamie," he moaned, realizing what I was doing.

"You don't mind if I ruin it for you, do you Sammy?" I whispered in an excited, ridiculing voice. His sperm left his balls and rushed up his tube, but had no way out. He grunted and whined for a moment, but quickly realized that his orgasm was ruined beyond all hope. Once it was over, I released my grip just a little bit -- allowing his pent-up cum to drip out of his piss hole.

"Fuck, that's so hot!" Cindy whispered, glancing down at his trembling body. I kept my hand wrapped around his shrinking dick until it was too small to hold.

"I ruined it good, didn't I, Sammy boy?" I chuckled, mocking him further.

"Shiiiit," he whispered as he slid down the wall, collapsing on his ass on one of the stairs, drained but completely unsatisfied.

Cindy and I headed down and passed by the kitchen, where I quickly washed my hands. After putting on some shoes -- and ignoring the fucking sounds coming from the living room -- I grabbed the car keys and we snuck out of the house.

About six minutes later, we pulled up to Jason's place and parked out front. We didn't ring the doorbell, but instead just went around the back. On the kitchen floor, we found one of Lorna's skirts, completely ripped, along with a blouse and a bra. There was a lot of dried up cum on the grey, metallic fridge door.

The beige, room high drapes from the patio had been pulled down and stuffed in the dishwasher, which was half-open. In the dining room, several chairs were knocked over and the chandelier had been pulled out of its ceiling supports -- probably from swinging from it. The resulting pieces were scattered all over the dining room table as well as the entire floor.

"What the..." Cindy whispered, shocked.

Things only got worse from there. I swear, if I live to be a hundred, I'll never forget the sight of that living room. The large couch had been moved to the center of the room. The cushions, blankets and the smaller pillows had been taken out and thrown all over the place. Most of them were covered in dried up cock and cunt juice.

The glass coffee table had been thrown and shattered against the wall. The two abstract pictures which normally hung above the couch, were now on the floor, smashed to pieces. On the other wall, three small light fixtures had been pulled clean out of the wall and were hanging loose by their wiring.

I counted three used dildo's throughout the room. There was also an empty jar of lube on the floor, along with a gag ball and a pair of handcuffs. The TV, finally, was on the floor in the hallway. The large LED screen had been pierced about a dozen times with black, slutty stiletto heels. I knew they were black as one of the heels was still lodged into the cracked screen, right next to a big glob of sperm.

"Jesus Christ," Cindy whispered, absentmindedly playing with her right nipple.

"Well, now we know why he didn't show up," I quipped as I gawked down at the TV, "This seems like a lot more fun than our lame family BBQ."

We took off our shoes and walked up the stairs, looking for Jason.

In the night hall, we found more cracked paintings on the floor, a white halter top ripped to shreds and a pair of light grey panties. As we tiptoed towards the door of the master bedroom, which was open, we suddenly heard a toilet flushing. We turned around to see Jason coming out of the upstairs bathroom.

"Wha... oh hi hon, hi Jamie," he whispered, slightly startled, but not the least bit embarrassed.

"Don't hi hon me," Cindy whispered, trying her best to seem annoyed, "Where the hell have you been? And what the hell is all this? The house looks like a hurricane passed through here."

"Mom got a huge bonus at work, so she decided it was time for some redecorating. I am sorry I missed your little party," he replied, pumping his half-hard cock, right in front of us.

"Little pa..." Cindy shrieked, "It was suppose to be our pre-wedd..."

That's as far as she got. Not interested in one of my sister's rants, I bent down, picked up the pair of light grey panties and jammed them into her still moving mouth.

A little shocked, Cindy grunted in protest, but didn't offer any real resistance.

"Don't mind the bitch," I whispered, reaching out and touching Jason's balls, "She's just pissed because she's not allowed to cum today. It's her bachelorette party tomorrow... and I need her as horny as possible."

He looked at her for a moment, grinned and then put his free hand under my skirt to touch my pussy.

"I can still do you, right?" he asked, eliciting another disapproving grunt from Cindy.

"Whatever you need," I smirked, taunting my sister, "How can I be of service?"

"I was just about to go and abuse mom again," he replied, "Care to join me?"

"Lead the way," I smiled.

"Oh fvor cvrying oot luud," Cindy whined, her mouth clogged with Lorna's panties.

Jason led me into the master bedroom, where his mom was sleeping - stark naked, only partially covered by sheets. There were globs of dried up cum on her face and in her hair. I could only imagine the condition the rest of her body was in. As I unzipped my skirt and let it slide onto the floor, Jason kneeled next to the bed, his head now right next to Lorna's face.

"Wake up, you little slut," he whispered softly, "We've got company!"

As I took my top off, unhooked my bra and threw both items on the floor, Lorna slowly opened her eyes and glanced up at Cindy and me.

"What's going on?" she whispered, suppressing a yawn as she glanced up into her son's face.

"Well, Jamie and I are going to have our way with you," he replied, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Is that so?" Lorna grinned, as she wrapped her hand around her son's fat cock.

"Yup," Jason informed her, as he reached under the sheets, feeling around for something. A few moments later -- I was just taking off my panties -- he pulled out another dildo from underneath the sheets and threw it in my general direction. It landed on the foot of the bed, right in front of me. How many dildo's did she own, I wondered.

"You fuck that end of her, I'll bang this one," he said, as he pulled Lorna's head towards his cock. She quickly caught on and slid her eager mouth over his cock. Naked, except for my socks, I grabbed the dildo -- ignoring how grimy it was -- and got on my knees onto the bed, right next to her ass.

"Start slow," Jason said as he began sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. Realizing I was going to need access to her twat, Lorna threw the sheets off and pulled her left leg up as high as she could. I couldn't help but smile at the battered state both her fuck holes were in.

I carefully lined the dildo up with Lorna's moist twat and began nudging it in. She moaned around her son's dick and briefly glanced up at Cindy, recognizing the pair of light grey panties stuffed in her mouth.

"What's the other slut doing here?" Lorna asked, letting her son's cock slip briefly from her mouth.

"Red bracelet. No sex for her today," Jason grunted, using as few words as possible.

"Bummer," Lorna grinned, just before wrapping her mouth back around her son's dick.

"Don't worry, I'll give her a big, slimy facial when we're done here," Jason whispered, glancing at her.

"Mmm, lucky me," Cindy replied, after finally taking Lorna's panties out of her whore mouth.

Then, she simply sat down in the armchair in the corner of the room. I could only imagine how horny she was, watching us, with Lorna moaning and squealing non-stop around Jason's cock.

After a few more minutes, he glanced over at me and whispered, "That's enough. Shove it up her ass."

I pulled the dildo out of Lorna's twat and gently pushed it in her other hole, as ordered. Figuring I might as well keep stimulating her cunt as well, I stuck two fingers of my free hand in there and started fingering her. Lorna, the fucking slut, really seemed to enjoy what I was doing and started squealing even louder.

"Oh fuck yeah," Jason exclaimed, as we were now abusing all three of Lorna's holes. We made her cum, squeal and scream for quite a while, until he was ready to explode. He rushed over to Cindy and -- as promised -- aimed his throbbing cock at her, seemingly uninterested, face.

While Jason gave his wife-to-be a warm, creamy facial, I slowly pulled my fingers and the dildo out of a completely satisfied Lorna. With both Jason and Lorna pleasured -- me and Cindy not so much -- we all just sat there for a minute, looking at one another, catching our breath.

We informed Jason of Suzie's party. Needless to say, he didn't need a lot of convincing and said he'd meet us there around nine. With the message relayed and neither Lorna, nor Jason in need of any more servicing, I put my clothes back on. Cindy and I got up and walked out of the room, leaving mother and son to their debauchery.

Back at the car, I glanced over at Cindy and noticed that Jason's cum was still all over her face.

"You're such a whore!" I chuckled. She simply grinned and got in.

"Okay, whereto?" I asked as I started the car.

"Father Brightly asked me to swing by," she replied, "And I need to go and approve the cake."

"OK, the bakery is just three blocks away, let's start there," I replied as I drove off.

Mr. Gaffy was one of the last pastry chefs left in town. The quality of his products and his affordable prices ensured that there was always a waiting line out front of his little bakery. However, for the occasion - as this was just a cake sampling - Cindy had been instructed to skip the line and to head straight for Mr. Gaffy's workshop via the alley out back.

After knocking on the metal back door and waiting for about fifteen seconds, we were let in by Mr. Gaffy himself, who greeted us charmingly. As loyal, returning customers, Cindy and I had both fucked, sucked and jerked off the old geezer multiple times - as had mom for that matter. I wasn't sure about mom or Cindy, but I had also licked Mrs. Gaffy's twat once or twice.

Mr. Gaffy wiped his hands on his apron and grinned as he saw the cum on my sister's face.

"She's off limits," I informed him as I noticed him cupping his crotch.

"Then I guess I am doing you," he grunted as he squeezed one of my yams coarsely.

"I guess so," I grinned as I was too horny to turn anyone down, especially an old pervert like Mr. Gaffy.

One of the bakery assistants, Jake, switched off some machine he was operating and walked up to us, probably recognizing a sure thing when he saw one. I let Mr. Gaffy wobble one of my tits up and down, while he reached his other hand under my skirt and roughly jammed two fingers up my twat. I leaned back against the wall and moaned like a slut in heat, as I watched Jake whip out his meaty cock.

Realizing neither of them had the time for a lengthy foreplay, I quickly took off my skirt and laid down on one of the worktops, amongst the dough and the flower. Mr. Gaffy promptly rammed his dick up my twat, while Jake slid his into my mouth.

This clearly wasn't the first time they fucked some random slut on one of their worktops; they switched holes on a regular basis, but without taking a single step. They simply pulled out, spun me around on my back and rammed their dicks into whatever hole was next. Meanwhile, Cindy just stood there, gawking at me, being a complete slut.

Jake was the first to cum, just a few minutes later. He pulled out of my twat and shot his load all over my tummy and my tits. Mr. Gaffy, being older and a lot more experienced, wasn't even close to any kind of climax. He kept pumping my mouth for a little while longer, then spun me around and pushed his battering ram up my ass.

I gasped and moaned in surprise. God, he felt amazing in there. His dick wasn't going to win any beauty contests, but it sure as hell was big and thick -- just the way I liked it!

As old man Gaffy fucked my ass, coarse and brutal, he ordered Jake to go and get the sample cake. I hung my head off the worktop and looked at Cindy, upside down, who was clearly regretting the fact that she couldn't get in on all this action. I almost felt sorry for her.

Jake stuffed his cock away, quickly washed his hands and then went to open one of the fridges, taking out two small cakes. They looked like they were about the size of the top tier of Cindy's 5 tier cake. After putting them down on the worktop, right next to where I was getting fucked, Jake returned to his station and continued working.

"One is red velvet, the other is chocolate," Mr. Gaffy moaned, glancing over at my captivated sister.

Realizing this was a cake tasting session after all, Cindy grabbed a nearby spoon and slowly took a bite of both sample cakes. She took her time analyzing both the texture and the taste, never taking her eye off me, moaning like a slut right next to her.

"Perfect," she concluded after about thirty long seconds.

"Alright, then I just need..." Mr. Gaffy said, about to wrap things up.

"Wait, don't I get a taste?" I blurted out, in between two moans.

"Oh, we'll give you a taste, you fucking skank," Cindy replied, figuring this was her chance at payback. She grabbed the nearest sample cake with both hands and held it up in front of her waist.

"Drill," she said, looking up at old man Gaffy.

"What?" he nearly shouted, perplexed. Cindy grinned, happy that she was given the chance to go into more explicit and nasty detail.

"You heard me. I want you to stick your cock in this cake and leave a wide, gaping fuck hole for everyone to see... then, I want you to ram it down this bitch's throat and give her a taste."

"I can't do that," he said, shoving his cock extra deep up my ass, "It'll ruin the cake."

The fact that he was more concerned with his precious cake then with humiliating me, sent shivers up my spine. God, I was going to enjoy what was coming next.

"That's kind of the idea," Cindy replied, "To ruin the cake and the bitch!"

Still a little hesitant, but too intrigued not to try it, Mr. Gaffy pulled his cock out of my ass and stepped up to my sister holding the cake. After briefly looking up into her eyes and then back down at me, he took a small step forward and buried his 7-inch cock all the way up to his balls, in the poor cake.

"Oh yeah," Cindy grinned as she watched the cake crumble and fall apart in her hands. Not about to let any of it go to waste, she quickly slapped both her hands on my bare rack and began rubbing what was left of the cake all over my fat tits.

"Jeez, you little whore," Mr. Gaffy groaned as he turned towards my face and shoved his cake-covered pole into my slut mouth. I eagerly began licking and munching every speck of cake off of his throbbing shaft, desperately trying to be the biggest slut I could be.

Realizing old man Gaffy wasn't going to last much longer, Cindy stopped rubbing cake all over my chest and looked up at him.

"All clean?" she asked. He leaned back slightly and pulled out of my mouth, proudly showing her his squeaky clean cock, now so hard that it was curved slightly upward.

"Let's try a more direct approach this time," she said, quickly grabbing the second cake and pressing it down on my face, covering both my nose and my mouth. I whined as loud as I could, making a much bigger fuss than was absolutely necessary.

"Can you find her mouth before she runs out of air?" Cindy chuckled.

"Crazy ass bitches," Mr. Gaffy whispered as he started digging down in the cake with his massive rod. The red velvet pie soon started crumbling, falling apart all over my face. After about fifteen seconds, I felt his tip against my nose, and another five seconds later, his big shaft had cleared a path to my mouth.

As I sucked in some much needed air, he stuffed his dick, along with some chunks of cake into my slut mouth and grunted, "Fuck, I am cumming!"

"Hell yeah," Cindy chuckled as she squatted down and put her face right next to mine, gawking at Mr. Gaffy wrapping his right hand around his fat cock and shooting his thick, gooey cream onto my already cake-covered face.

Cindy was feeling so raunchy that she couldn't even wait for the old man to finish and started kissing me. With her face now in his line of fire, her left cheek caught the last part of his load. She didn't care and continued slobbering all over my mouth. As we kissed passionately, tasting both cum and cake, Cindy's left hand scooped up whatever cake and cum she could blindly find and mashed in between our mouths, making the whole experience even sluttier.

About a minute later, Mr. Gaffy - done spurting, but his cock still quite hard - forced his tip in between our two sets of lips. More than eager to please, we both began licking and sucking one half of his dick. We kept this up until he was simply too small.

"My god, girls... that was amazing," he grunted as he took a step back and gawked at us. We both looked up at him and smiled proudly - our faces mucky with cake and sperm.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,401 Followers