Heaven Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprised and amused, she stopped dead in her tracks and simply smiled down as Jason's sperm splattered against her skirt. When his balls were empty - about fifteen seconds later - he reached out, grabbed her cleavage with both hands and ripped her see-through blouse completely in half.

"Oh, you bad boy!" Mrs. Hendrickx shrieked, both shocked and aroused.

"Jason, for crying out loud," Cindy exclaimed, genuinely annoyed with his behavior.

"That's quite alright," Mrs. Hendrickx grinned, turning towards us.

"But your blouse..." my sister whispered, blatantly staring at the woman's tits.

"Don't worry about it, I probably shouldn't be wearing any clothes anyway," Mrs. Hendrickx stated.

"Well, in that case..." Jason grunted, yanking her skirt down to her ankles in one tug, then grabbing her pink panties and ripping them clean off, exposing her cunt to everyone.

"Jason!" Cindy whispered, afraid he might have been overplaying his hand.

"But..." he defended himself, "The cunt asked for it!"

"I kinda did, didn't I?" Mrs. Hendrickx giggled, glancing at us.

"Jeez mom," Miranda sighed, shaking her head in shock, mortified at her behavior.

Unperturbed by her oldest daughter's disapproval, Mrs. Hendrickx stepped out of her skirt, now completely naked and looked down at Susie, who was getting yet another cock stuffed up her twat. This one was attached to a middle-aged, seriously overweight, bald, black guy. He really rammed it in, putting his weight into every thrust, causing the poor girl to slide back and forth on the table - her back hitting the wall over and over again.

"Give it to her good, Mickey," Mrs. Hendrickx edged him on, softly touching his shoulder as she stepped up to the table and grinned down at her youngest daughter.

"Four more, sweetie," she whispered, informing her of the number of suitors still waiting their turn.

Susie looked up at her mom and whispered something - too faint for me to make out.

"Okay hon," Mrs. Hendrickx nodded as she glanced at the last guy in line and said, "Eric, you're the last one. Introductionary fucks are over!"

He nodded, realizing he was now in charge of making sure that no additional guys joined the line.

For the next fifteen minutes, we all watched Susie get fucked and cummed on by four more cocks - five, if you include Mickey's. When Eric was done with her, the little whore hopped off the table and used a box of nearby tissues to clean herself up a little bit.

Mrs. Hendrickx used the opportunity to disappear into the kitchen, only to come back out about forty seconds later, accompanied by Susie's grandmother. The two of them rolled in a huge cake, five stories high with white buttercream and light purple and pink icing. On top of the cake was a golden candle in the shape of the number eighteen.

Susie dropped the tissue she was using and walked up to the cake, deliriously happy with how it looked. As everybody started singing "Happy birthday", her grandmother started taking pictures, immortalizing her granddaughter with her tits and cunt lewdly hanging out of her Cinderella dress.

When the song was over, Susie blew out the candle and was then handed a large knife, with which she starting cutting each of the guests a piece of the cake. The pie was damn tasty, and while several people helped themselves to a second piece, Susie disappeared, along with her mom and grandmother.

About ten minutes later, just when people were starting to notice their absence, Miranda walked towards the middle of the living room and announced, "Ladies, and in particular, gentlemen, we will now move onto the next and final event of the evening. If you'll all please follow me!"

She led us to the den, which had been sealed off up until now. She grabbed both knobs of the sliding doors - separating the living room from the den - and paused briefly, for dramatic effect.

"I give you..." she shouted, after taking a deep breath, "Three generations of Hendricks' cunts!"

As she swung the doors open, applause and loud cheering ensued. I couldn't believe my eyes. I had already seen some crazy and lecherous things in my young life, but this... this was simply inspiring. Susie, her mom and her grandmother were lying next to each other on the large, wooden dinner table, stark naked, with their legs high up in the air and their twats directed at the crowd.

They all three had balloons tied to their feet, with their respective ages on them; 18 for Susie, 39 for her mom and 59 for her grandmother. Needless to say the scene made me instantly wet, and judging from how some of the other women were squirming and gawking, I clearly wasn't the only one. I could only imagine what an effect this little show was having on the men.

"Gentlemen, fuck away..." Miranda exclaimed, stepping out of the way. Needing no further invitation, several men stepped forward, whipping out their hard cocks. In less than twenty seconds, they had plugged not only their three cunts, but also their mouths.

Susie and her grandma, who where on the outside, also got a cock stuffed in their free hands. It was quite the spectacle. Jason also put down his piece of cake, unzipped and started walking towards the middle of the table where Susie's mom was getting banged.

He had to wait for a few minutes for his turn, but was eventually able to shove his dick up her twat - something he had clearly been looking forward to. With her head tilted back, sucking another cock, she couldn't see who it was, but that didn't matter to Jason. He just fucked and fucked, and when the guy next to him, fucking the grandmother, climaxed, he too arched his back and spasmed inside of Mrs. Hendrickx.

"My god," Cindy whispered, flabbergasted and fiercely horny - like so many other women in the room. Some of them were so 'understanding' that they spontaneously dropped to their knees and sucked their man's flaccid dick right back to life, as soon as they returned from the table.

But where all other women could probably look forward to getting their rocks off later that night -- if need be, by their own fingers -- Cindy knew I wasn't going to let her cum. So, very soon, she started nagging me to take her home. Jason, of course, wasn't the least bit interested in leaving so soon, as he had some more boinking planned.

Annoyed that her fiancé was staying behind to get some more pussy, Cindy stormed out to go and pout in the car. I knew I had to follow her, and pretty soon too. But before I did, I walked up to Jason, wanting to satisfy my curiosity.

"So, what's the plan?" I grinned, as we both glanced at the Hendrickx' women.

"Well, I've fucked Susie and I just did her mom," he whispered, walking me through his logic, "I think I am going to try and fuck granny next..."

"... up her butt," he specified.

"Good luck," I grinned as I gave him a quick peck on the cheek before heading to the car.

Needless to say, Cindy wasn't particularly talkative during the ride home. I don't know if she was more angry with me, Jason... or with herself. Frankly, it didn't matter and I didn't care. Luckily, it was a short drive from Miranda's and Susie's house.

At home, we found mom, dad and Samuel fucking in the living room, and Maureen sucking off Noah in the downstairs bathroom. Not wanting to draw any unnecessary attention to ourselves - especially considering the state we were in - Cindy and I tiptoed up to our rooms.

I quickly put on a night gown, grabbed a sleeping bag and walked into Cindy's room.

Surprised, she glanced at me - still taking off her clothes - and asked, "Are you kidding me?"

"Come on sis, someone has to keep an eye on you. We can't have you touching yourself, now can we?"

"Heaven forbid," she sighed - more than a little annoyed now - as she finished changing into her pajama's.

"Night warden," she quipped.

"Night sis," I replied, "Get some sleep... you're going to need it tomorrow."