Heaven Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After enjoying the view for about ten seconds, he cleared his throat and said, "Now get the fuck out of here, some of us actually have work to do."

"Yes sir," Cindy chuckled, as she got up and took a step away from the worktop.

"Yes sir," I whispered as I got up and started putting my clothes back on. I didn't even try to clean off my face or my tits first. Yet, I still wasn't fast enough for old man Gaffy. He grabbed a nearby broom and started sweeping the floor as he moved towards us, forcing us back.

Giggling, we stumbled back towards the door and barged out. Getting kicked out like that really made our cunts water. I could tell from just looking at her, that Cindy was feeling as raunchy as I was. Out in the alley, I began scooping cake and sperm off my face and chest before putting the rest of my clothes back on.

"I need a shower," I whispered as I felt my bra and top clinging to my still mucky skin.

"At least you got some dick," Cindy whispered, annoyed, "Cunt."

I chuckled at her frustration and was about to open the car door, when we heard a voice calling out for us. We turned and noticed Jake walking towards us.

"That was so fucking hot, in there," he said, taking out his hard cock.

"You liked that, did you?" I asked, playfully.

"Can I jack off in Cindy's face?" he asked me, not even looking at my sister.

Cindy sighed and was about to squat down, not expecting a negative response from me. Unfortunately for Jake, I was feeling quite bitchy at that particular moment.

"No, you cannot," I replied strictly, feeling my cunt contract as I turned him down.

"Wha... what?" he replied, shocked, his hand already wrapped around his dong.

Cindy, equally surprised, quickly straightened herself up again and glanced over at me.

"Do you think we're just easy, good-for-nothing cum dumps?" I asked, with a straight look on my face.

Poor Jake didn't know what to say. Of course that's exactly what we were. But... did I want him to say that, or not? Did I want him to say or do something else?

For about ten seconds, he just stood there, not knowing what to say or do.

"Go back inside, Jake," I said, crushing his hopes as I gently caressed his face, "And next time... don't ask for permission."

Disappointed, he slowly turned and headed back inside, his pride wounded as he'd just been shot down by two glorified cum receptacles.

"My god, I am so wet right now," Cindy whispered as we watched him close the door. Knowing exactly how she felt, I turned and pushed her against the car, quickly pressing my body up against her and kissing her full on the lips.

She was so excited and all rallied up that she offered no resistance whatsoever. As I continued kissing her passionately, I pushed her top and bra up, squeezed her tits and finally squatted down, yanking her skirt and panties down in one, swift swoop.

Cindy squirmed against the car, coiling her fully exposed body in animalistic lust. She would have done anything at that point. And that's exactly why I cut her off. I took a step back and grinned at her, really getting off on her obvious discomfort and her burning desire to be abused some more.

"Fucking bitch," she grunted as she ran both hands through her hair in desperation.

I grinned and walked to the driver's side of the car, whispering cruelly, "Get dressed, you cunt... father Brightly is waiting for us."

She readjusted her clothes and slowly got back in the passenger's seat, all horny and frustrated.

We didn't speak for the entire six-minute drive to the church. She wasn't angry or upset, just damn horny -- as was I. Although I also hadn't cum yet, at least I had taken a proper shafting, which was more than could be said for Cindy.

After parking the car, we walked in through the main entrance. Except for two people praying, the church was empty. We took a good look around, but there was no sign of the good father. Eventually, we tried the door next to the alter, leading to the adjacent community center.

As we walked through the long, small corridor, we heard a woman squealing and moaning in one of the rooms. There was a sign on the door, which read, "Grieving counselling."

When I reached out to grab the door knob, Cindy whispered, "Jamie, don't!"

Too curious for my own good, I ignored her and opened the door.

I'm pretty sure that the sight that greeted us next, is one you're only likely to see in Heaven. In the middle of the room, there was a sex swing, hanging from the ceiling. In it was a middle-aged woman. Although she was getting fucked - and pretty hard too, from the looks of it - she was still completely dressed.

Black high heels, black fishnet stockings, a black skirt - pushed up to above her waist - and a black blouse - completely unbuttoned. Her black bra and black panties had been completely torn off, most likely for easy access to her pussy and her fat tits. Her black hat and matching vail, covering her face, had been ejaculated on quite a bit.

The old hag was moaning and squealing as an older, fat, completely naked guy was shafting her hard, rocking her back and forth in the sex swing. Behind him was a line of about eight more men, of all ages and sizes. They were all naked and stroking their hard dicks, clearly waiting for their turn.

Throughout the rest of the room were seven more men, sitting on chairs and benches, with their deflated cocks out. Having had their turn, they were simply watching the scene and waiting to possibly go again. Father Brightly was among them. As soon as he noticed us, he jumped up.

"Excuse you?" he shouted, walking up to us, "Didn't your mother ever teach you cunts to knock?"

"I am sorry father," I said, about to back out of the room.

Cindy however was so intrigued by the scene that she took a step forward and blurted out, "This is grieving's counselling?"

"Mrs. Conners lost her husband last week... we're just trying to fill the void," he replied, briefly glancing back at the guy currently shafting the old hag.

Then, he turned his head back towards us and asked, "Can I help you twats with something?"

"I...uh... I'm Cindy McAlloway, I am here for the wedding," Cindy whispered, still unable to take her eye off Mrs. Conners, screaming and whining, unperturbed by our presence.

"McAlloway, yes," he replied, "Take off your clothes and go wait in my office."

"But... we're not... uh... I mean...," Cindy tried to reply, not sure if she could handle any more abuse.

Father Brightly, not a big fan of getting talked back to - especially not from an easy whore like my sister, stepped up right in front of her and repeated himself.

"Take off your fucking clothes and go wait in my office!"

As Cindy promptly began undressing, the good father turned to me and said, "You too."

Slightly reluctant, but realizing I had to keep an eye on Cindy, I started taking off my clothes as well.

As soon as he saw the state my tits were in - still sticky and shiny from all the cake and sperm - he grinned and whispered, "Not your first rodeo today, is it, you little twat?"

"No father," I replied submissively. When we were completely naked, he escorted us to his office two doors down the hall. He held the door open to let us in, then closed it behind us and walked back to the other room, simply leaving us there.

We sat down on the two chairs in front of father Brightly's desk and briefly glanced at one another.

"I told you not to open the door," Cindy whispered, trying to blame me for our predicament. I was not in the mood to start a fight and just stared out in front of me. Luckily, she caught on and we remained quiet for the next couple of minutes.

However, eventually, the situation started getting to her.

"My god, I am so fucking wet!" she suddenly blurted out.

"God Cin," I whispered annoyed, "So am I. But you don't hear me whining about it, do you?"

As she didn't reply back, I assumed she'd gotten the point. However, I had obviously underestimated exactly how horny my poor sister was. She slid off her chair and looked me in the eye, as she positioned herself in between my legs, gently prying them open.

"We both know father Brightly is not coming back any time soon," she whispered softly, "We could be here for hours. At least one of us should have a decent orgasm."

And with that, she lowered her head in between my thighs and started licking me. I was too horny to stop her, even if I'd wanted to, so I pulled my legs up and gave her unrestricted access.

She dove right in and ate me out passionately for the next ten minutes. I shuddered and climaxed as quietly as I could, not wanting to scream and alert the people in the other room.

When she was done, she sat up, wiped her mouth and asked, "There, don't you feel better?"

"Yes," I admitted, relieved to have finally had an orgasm. After a few more minutes, we got up and started walking around, examining every square inch of the room. We studied every painting, every figurine and every book extensively, desperately looking for ways to pass the time.

About fifty minutes later, when we'd explored every nook and cranny of father Brightly's office, we sat back down and glanced at one another, wondering what else there was left to do. Suddenly, Cindy slid back off her chair and got in between my legs again.

"What are you doing?" I asked, surprised.

"What does it look like?"

"Again?" I asked, already opening my legs.

"I might as well," she replied uninterested, "I am bored out of my skull."

And so, for the second time, my slut of a sister started eating my pussy. She was still at it - a good ten minutes later - when the good father barged back in.

Out of reflex, Cindy instantly jumped up and sat back down in her seat, trying to cover up what she was doing. Father Brightly, knowing perfectly well what was going on, not only ignored it... he didn't even think we were worth stepping past the doorway.

Sporting a massive boner and with his right hand still on the door knob, he simply said, "The McAlloway wedding. Yes, well, everything seems in order, I'll see you girls at the wedding."

Flabbergasted, Cindy yelled, "That's it? You made us wait an hour... for that?"

"I did, yes," he replied unapologetically, giving his cock a single stroke. I couldn't help myself and reached down between my legs, rubbing my clit - really getting off on his abuse.

"Aren't you even... you know, going to cum on us?" Cindy asked, probably as horny as I was.

"No," he replied rudely and stepped back, "You cunts seem to be getting all the sperm you need, not to mention more attention than you deserve. Go get your clothes and get the fuck out of here."

A little confused and with our pussies soaking wet, we got up and moved towards the doorway. I looked the good father in the eye as I wriggled past him, his hard cock brushing against my hip. He insolently wobbled my left tit up and down and tweaked my hard nipple, making me gasp and grunt.

Cindy, of course, mimicked my every move and got her right tit slapped around for a few moments. We sashayed our naked butts into the other room, where Mrs. Conners was taking on five cocks at the same time. There were two guys by her head, taking turns fucking her mouth - through a hole in her veil. At the same time, she was stroking a third and fourth fat cock, one in each hand.

Down below, a fifth guy was banging the shit out of her ass. Underneath her was a puddle of cunt juices and spilled sperm. What was left of her clothes - the parts of her skirt, blouse and stockings which hadn't been ripped - was completely covered in sperm. Even the one high heel she still had on, had been plastered multiple times.

We stared at her - both of us wishing we could take her place - as we absentmindedly gathered our clothes and slowly backed out of the room. As we started putting our clothes back on in the narrow corridor, Father Brightly gave us one last, dirty look before wrapping his right hand around his fat dong and walking back in the room, probably about to 'counsel' Mrs. Conners again.

"Fucking hell, I am dripping wet," Cindy whispered as she finished getting dressed.

"Same here," I replied, "I think I'll ask Samuel and Noah to double team me as soon as we get home."

"Bitch," she grunted, realizing there was no relief for her any time soon.

We got in the car and I drove her home. The whole gang was in the living room, in various stages of nakedness and sexual gratification. Mom's pussy had clearly just been fucked, but it was unclear by which cock. Maureen was suckling on dad's spent cock, while getting her tits groped by Noah. He and his brother were pumping their dicks, trying to bring them back to life. Malcolm had left, in pursuit of some other pussy -- most likely his mother's or aunt's.

After reminding everyone that Cindy was not allowed to cum for the rest of the day, I offered my holes up to the group, desperate for some action - not to mention relief. Unfortunately for me, there were no takers. Cindy grinned and whispered, "Serves you right, you twat!"

Disappointed, I escorted Cindy up to her room and stayed with her for the next hour or so, until it was time for dinner. We listened to some music, did a little reading, talked about the wedding... everything to keep our minds off cocks and sperm. It worked, until we headed back down and saw aunt Maureen's face plastered with what looked like three big loads of gooey, thick cum.

Realizing what an effect her new look was having on Cindy and myself, she didn't clean any of it up and simply sat down at the dinner table, across from us, looking like a cumbucket. We gawked at her all through dinner, squirming uncomfortably in our seats, aching for some cock.

But, as I was clearly not going to get any at home either, I dragged Cindy with me to Susie's party - over half an hour early. To our surprise, Jason was already there - waiting for us outside. He was never early for anything. He must have been looking forward to this party...

After greeting him with a peck on the cheek, I swallowed my pride and nearly begged him to fuck me, with his wife-to-be standing right next to us.

"Oh shit, sorry James," he whispered, "I am kinda saving myself for Susie."

And so once again, I was shot down. I was starting to think that I was even worse off than Cindy. At least, she knew better than to hope for a good shafting.

Luckily, there wasn't much time to feel sorry for myself, as Miranda came to welcome us and escorted us into the living room, where the main event was taking place. The birthday girl, Susie, was wearing a Cinderella dress, with two holes cut out, so that her young perky tits were hanging out.

She was sitting on the dining room table, leaning back against the wall. With the bottom half of her dress pushed up to above her waist and with her knees pulled up against her chest, her perfectly trimmed twat was clearly visible from anywhere in the room.

The little slut was getting shafted deep and hard, by a guy in his mid-forties. Behind him was a line of about four guys, all stroking their erections - patiently waiting their turn.

"My my," I said, staring at the scene.

"Yes," Miranda sighed, "Our princess had a very specific idea of how she wanted the party to go. From these introductory fucks to... well, you'll see."

Then, after glancing at a clearly horny and eager Jason for a moment, she smiled and whispered, "Pussy only, and no cumming inside of her. Anywhere on her skin or her dress is okay."

"Understood," Jason whispered excitedly as he joined the queue -- he was fifth in line.

Cindy shook her head and whispered, "You'd think he never gets any pussy."

"Guys are all the same," Miranda smiled, "That's probably why we love 'm."

About a minute later, Miranda's mother walked up to us, carrying a plate with finger foods. She was wearing a see-through blouse and no bra, putting her nipples shamelessly on display. A short, black skirt completed her ensemble.

From the looks of it, it had already caught quite a few ejaculations.

"Hi girls," she said as she offered us the plate.

"Hi Mrs. Hendrickx," Cindy and I said in unison as we each grabbed an appetizer.

"Hi Jason," she said as she turned her head and looked down at him slowly pumping his erection, "You've obviously got your hands full now, but maybe I can offer you something to eat later."

Her playful and seductive tone left very little to the imagination.

"Jeez mom," Miranda whispered, covering her face with both hands, utterly embarrassed. Cindy and I couldn't help but giggle.

Taking a hint, Mrs. Hendrickx chuckled and moved to the next group of guests. The three of us talked for a bit, while watching the line progress.

"Hey Miranda, isn't that your grandmother over there?" Cindy suddenly asked, signaling at the kitchen.

"It is, yes," she replied, again slightly embarrassed.

"Your grandmother is here?" I added, surprised, "That's... unusual!"

"You have no idea," Miranda sighed, rolling her eyes and sipping from her drink.

About thirty seconds later, the guy last in line to fuck Susie suddenly lost his self-control. He turned around, took a single step towards Cindy and started ejaculating on her skirt.

"Oh shit," he grunted as he pumped his spewing cock, "I am so sorry!"

Cindy glanced over her shoulder, at the barrage of sperm splattering onto her skirt and stayed perfectly calm - realizing that the poor guy had simply been tugging his dick a little too enthusiastically.

"I am sorry [grunt] I am so sorry," he moaned as he kept on cumming, moving his cock left to right and back again, trying to stain as much of my sister's skirt as he could.

"That's quite alright," she smiled playfully, allowing the guy to finish up. Even when he was done spurting, she allowed him to extensively wipe his dick on a clean part of her skirt.

"Thanks love," he sighed and then moved away, stuffing his cock back in his pants.

"No problem," Cindy replied, sipping from her glass, not planning on cleaning any of it off.

We all looked at one another, but didn't say a word. We were whores - the lot of us!

About six minutes later, it was Jason's turn to fuck Susie. The guy in front of him groaned loudly, pulled out of her ravaged twat and stepped onto a chair - which had been positioned next to the little slut's face. He leaned slightly forward, pressing his spasming dick against Susie's cheek and ejaculating all over her jaw, chin and part of her dress.

"Thank you," the little whore blurted out cheerfully, clearly enjoying herself.

"Hi Susie," Jason whispered as he lined up his hard cock with her main fuck hole.

"Hi Jason," she smiled, her face turning beet red.

"Happy birthday," he softly grunted as he slid his hard dong into her, all the way up to his balls.

"Oh my god," she shrieked and whined, "It's so big! Your cock is so big!"

"Jeez," I whispered in Cindy's ear, "Looks like you've got some competition."

"Tell me about it," she replied without taking her eyes off the spectacle.

Although he wasn't fucking her all that fast, the little whore started bucking and shuddering after barely forty seconds. As Jason groped her tits, Susie lewdly hung her tongue out of her mouth and started panting obscenely, obviously feeling quite raunchy.

"Oh Jason," she squealed, as she started climaxing around his big, fat cock.

Proud as a peacock that he was making her cum that fast, with so little effort, Jason began slamming into her as hard and as fast as he could. This, of course, drove poor Susie into a series of back-to-back orgasms. She also squealed and moaned non-stop, having the time of her life.

About four minutes later, as her most recent orgasm was still rippling through her petite body, Jason finally pulled out, turned around and furiously pumped his throbbing cock, aiming it at the first slut he could find. As luck would have it, that happened to be Mrs. Hendrickx, Miranda and Susie's mom.