All Comments on 'Heaven in the Desert Ch. 04'

by PoeticallyPersonified

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
:))

Worth the wait. Deserves more than another 2chapters.

PoeticallyPersonifiedPoeticallyPersonifiedalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

I am loving my inbox today! Keep all of the feedback and story ideas coming. You guys are really cheering me up and brightening my day. It means the world to me, much love.

To Anonymous: There will definitely be more than 2 chapters. I'm just considering doing something special for all of my readers for my birthday month. As far as Heaven goes SPOILER ALERT: The shit is about to hit the fan and Fadil will play a major role. Keep it a secret ssssh!

Keep sending me emails and feedback. I respond to them all.

redlion75redlion75almost 9 years ago

only 2 more would seem like a rush job.so go at a good pace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Animefreak

This chapter was definitely worth the wait. I love the chemistry between Aaryan and Ariana. I also definitely love the kinky side of Aaryan. Thanks for shouting me out and I'll be patiently waiting on the next chapter.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 9 years ago

I'm glad Ariana had the talk with Ghaniyah about her mother. It was understandable what she was feeling but was unfair at the same time.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
Great chapter!

Love their burgeoning love and the commitment that they have now made. I know something needs to go wrong but hope they are not too damaged (physically or emotionally) in the process.

Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This was gooood

I'm really loving this couple and thus series.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
Nice touches

Ariana asserting herself is wonderful to see, especially how she interacts with the women of the village and adopts the boy; that was very touching, as well as her discussing "options" with Aaryan about resolving the conflict. Very nice to end with her talking to Ghani about her mother and getting good advice.

I really enjoy the series and it was worth the wait. I'm looking forward to Ch. 5. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was so...beautiful...

I liked how things turned out for Aaryan and Ariana. I enjoy your writing. I will be looking for more updates. Thank you for capturing the passion in their relationship and in their responsibilities, not not just sexual tension. I am wondering about how Fadil will take the news of their engagement though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPoeticallyPersonified@PoeticallyPersonified
Hi my loves, I'm currently working on a few stories so here is the breakdown: Daddy's Little Switch: African-American romance with bdsm themes The Seven: Anila - Interracial, Sci-fi Futa :-) The Seven: Secret Spinoff #1: Futa on everyone :-) The Seven: Secret Spinoff #2: Lesb...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES