All Comments on 'Heaven Next Door Pt. 02: Homecoming'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

Un-fucking-believable!! You actually topped part one and I thought that was going to be hard to do. The only time I was disappointed was when I turned to the fourth page and saw that it was only a few paragraphs long. I was hoping to read a lot more of their adventure. Given the author's note at the end, it's obvious that Greg does end up with Melissa as I had hoped. As the last part is in my favorite category and given what's happened in the author's previous stories, I can't wait to see what transpires. Hopefully it will be longer than 4 pages! The longer the better (I know....That's what she said!)! Five stars and a favorite point!

rflikeslitrflikeslitalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Totally grokking this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Super Dude makes a grand tour of sex

Will he appear in every category of stories? Haha.

Unfortunately this kind of over-the-top thing can quickly lose steam, and even this chapter doesn’t quite have the zing of the first.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxalmost 4 years ago
Great story very sexy and erotic

I’ll be waiting for the next chapter my mind goes all over the place but I’m thinking mother gets involved. This could get interesting, more interesting. Looking forward to it.

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I grok.

From a fellow Heinlein fan. I'm surprised you protagonist isn't named Michael. He goes from super dork to super dick in no time at all. Looking forward to chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Move it to novel if you can

I think it would qualify for novel

maddictmaddictalmost 4 years ago

How lucky can one guy be.

The girls to for that matter, I have to go to ch 1 for a little schooling on how this came to pass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not working for me

First, who am I to criticize any contributor when, in fact, I do not contribute? That said, my comments are meant to be constructive. Second, recognize this is my personal perspective reflecting what I like and don't like. I've come to learn over the years that I don't necessary like things others like and vice versa!

In this regard, a story has to have some semblance of realism to capture and hold my attention. This story, though better written than many, is a bit too incredulous. The main character, a geek with a big dick, can apparently bed any attractive woman and they flock to him like flies on... Where it really pushes the envelope, however, is the main character apparently engaging in hot and heavy sex without realizing it is the mother of the young lady with whom he thought he was rolling around with under (and on top of) the covers. And then we're left with inference that his mother is his next conquest. Again, good writing but the story line doesn't cut it for me.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
On Of Your Best Series

I'm a big fan and this is turning out to be one of your top three stories and that's saying something because I generally enjoy all of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sleeping through Anal?

I’m all for suspending belief and enjoying the romp (which I mostly did) but even beyond the ridiculous stamina and performance, I simply can’t imagine anyone not waking up the instant someone starts sticking a 9” dick up their bum!

GoofyRobGoofyRobalmost 4 years ago
What's so fabulous

About fucking an ass? Been there, done that, guess I like pussy too much. If it is done there is the cleanliness factor which is seldom addressed.

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

lucky Greg-mature redhead that LUVS getting rump rogered, is genuinely nice, and down with him doing her daughter too

OpenWordsOpenWordsover 2 years ago

I just don't get author's that write sluts as main interests. You can't have a relationship with a doorknob. It's just your turn...

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

I am really enjoying this story...and the Heinlein references...I did not read a lot of his stuff, but it is cool for an author to reference someone else's work.

Greg, I have a feeling, is fixing to get some "family loving" if the story line hints are what they seem to be.

Go, Greg...I cannot wait to read the next chapter!

**5**STARS for this story!

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

Love the Heinlien references, I grew up with that reading.

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

"Openwords" I can't begin to understand your mind. Are you so unsure about your self?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...