Heaven Next Door Pt. 02: Homecoming

Story Info
My next-door neighbor was even more than I imagined.
11.6k words
4.79
95.2k
169

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,683 Followers

This chapter picks up right where the first left off. For those of you who missed it, the first chapter is in the "first time" section. Originally I had not planned to split this story into chapters, but that first section was clearly a separate story unto itself. This chapter likewise tells a story that falls more properly into this category. I hope you like it.

It was a five-hour drive home from the campus. I had plenty of time to think on that drive. It would be the first time I had been home since I left for college.

My parents had driven up to visit me twice during the summer, most memorably over the Fourth of July weekend. Mom was relieved to meet some of my "girlfriends"—at least at first. Then she was concerned because there were so many of them, and with every one of the girls she met, we were "just friends." Oddly enough, at that time I really didn't have any close friends who were guys.

That seemed more of a concern for my father. He had a lot of buddies from his college days that he still kept in touch with. I understood that it was through his "network" of college friends that he had advanced his career. But it was my dad who figured out that I was actually having sex with most of these college cuties and that completely changed his outlook.

I'm still not sure how he discovered what was really going on, but I did overhear him explaining it to my mom.

"Dianne, you need to stop worrying about Greg. Our son is doing just fine without us," he said softly.

"Oh, honey," she replied, wringing her hands, "It's great that he has all these female friends, but he's not dating any of them!"

"That may be true, but he's clearly keeping every one of them satisfied," he countered. "Just look at the way those girls all cling onto him and look at him when they think no one is watching."

"What?!?" my mother exclaimed.

"Shh!" Dad cautioned her.

My mother would never look at me the same way after that weekend.

After reflecting on that, my thoughts turned to Melissa. It shook me to realize that I hadn't really thought about her at all the past few weeks. Weirdly, I felt guilty about it. It was as if I was cheating on her with all those other women, even though she and I had never dated. When I figured out that was what I had been thinking, I had to snort in derision.

Most of the women I had been having sex with were on their way home to spend quality time with their boyfriends and their families. It was tough for me emotionally, even though I understood it intellectually. I had been lucky enough to enjoy more sex with more amazing women than any guy had a right to. Still, I had feelings for every one of them. I knew some of them would likely break off our relationship once they returned, if their boyfriends made a more serious commitment.

Would I have done what I had if Melissa and I had a relationship? Probably not. I might have hung out with Jessica and Teresa, but I seriously doubt we would have had sex if I was in a committed relationship and knew Teresa had a similar relationship with her boyfriend. We would likely have wound up "just friends."

That got me thinking again about my relationship with Jessica. It was odd, because she didn't have a boyfriend. They had broken up before she left for college. The only reason the two of us hadn't become more serious was because of Teresa—at least on the surface. The real reason, and the one I hadn't shared with anyone, was that I was still carrying a torch for Melissa. I had a feeling that was going to change after I saw her again.

I just never imagined how that would wind up changing everything.

* * *

Melissa was out in her front yard when I pulled up to the curb. I got out of the car and had to grin. She looked amazing! When she saw me, she let out a squeal and came running over.

Now, this was the moment that became pivotal for everything that followed. I had become so accustomed to giving my girlfriends at college a hug when we met that I just naturally spread my arms when Melissa skipped over to me. I would never have been so bold with her before, but she slid into my embrace and wrapped her arms tightly around my midsection.

That hug felt natural. It felt like my arms belonged around her. She smelled great, too. I loved burying my nose in her hair and smelling her shampoo. But then...it reminded me a little too much of Vicky and Becky. Both of those girls had similar red, curly hair. Becky didn't resemble Melissa nearly as much as Vicky did, but both of them loved showering with me after an hour of hot, sweaty sex.

I started getting hard.

Melissa gave out a soft gasp when she felt it. She pulled her face back from my chest and looked up at me in surprise. I shook my head softly and smiled down at her sheepishly.

"Sorry," I murmured, releasing her from that hug.

"It's okay—whoa!" she replied. Her eyes practically bugged out when she looked down, and I was even more embarrassed.

I had worn soft, comfortable shorts for the long drive, and they did nothing to hide the massive boner I was sporting. For just an instant I felt like I had ruined the moment. I was once again that geeky, ugly, awkward kid, unable to do or say anything right in the presence of the goddess who lived next door. Then I looked at her again and saw the obvious arousal in her eyes, noted how her nipples had hardened beneath her blouse, watched her mouth fall open slightly.

She looked uncannily like Vicky had two weeks earlier—but that had been when I was looking at her reflection in my bathroom mirror. That had been while she was bent over in front of me and I was fucking her in the ass just the way she loved it.

Vicky and Becky had both commented a little bitterly about how guys constantly hit on them and expected them to be "easy" because of their red hair. However, they were two of the horniest women I had ever met. Despite the fact that they had "serious" boyfriends back home, they were just too horny to stay away. Both of them had felt compelled to seek me out when they heard I had a big dick.

Was my sweet Melissa like that? Was she on fire with lust as she stared at my big, throbbing boner in those shorts? You bet your sweet ass she was! I couldn't believe it...for about a second. Then I pulled her to me and kissed her right on the lips. She let out a gasp of surprise that quickly turned into a moan as she returned that kiss.

"I've really missed you," I murmured after that kiss. She just looked up at me in disbelief and obvious arousal. I licked my lips and smiled at her again. "Listen, I need to empty my car and let my folks know I'm here, but I would love to catch up with you after that. Do you have plans this evening?"

She shook her head. Then she blinked and finally found her voice. "Wow! It's like you're a whole different person, Greg. I never knew you had that in you."

I thought about that and nodded. "I feel like a different person," I replied. "Before I left for college, I didn't know I had that in me either."

"My mom's home, but please just come over when you get the chance," she said.

Then she watched me and licked her lips noticeably while I grabbed two boxes out of my back seat and carried them up to the house. It was a little disappointing for me that she was gone when I came back outside for the rest of my stuff, but it made sense. It was already getting dark.

* * *

My parents were happy to see me, and welcomed me with big hugs. My bedroom was the same as I'd left it, although Mom had vacuumed in my absence. I looked across the back fence to Melissa's bedroom and saw the light come on briefly. For just a moment I considered grabbing the binoculars but then the light went off and I got back to unpacking.

I had a three-week break between the end of the second summer term and the beginning of the fall semester. Most of my stuff was still in my dorm room on campus, but there were a lot of things I had taken with me that I now realized I would not need. That stuff had all gone into boxes as I figured it out, and I had brought them with me along with several changes of summer clothes.

After sorting all that out, I joined my parents for a late dinner. We talked at length while we ate. As a result, it was almost ten by the time we had cleaned up the dishes. Despite the late hour, I still headed next door. I just wished I had started my drive home from the campus earlier.

Melissa's mother answered the door, inviting me inside with a smile. It was a little disconcerting to see her in the flowing nightgown she wore. I had seen Melissa's mother often over the years, of course. It just surprised me to realize she still had such an amazing body at her age. Most of the times I had talked with her she had been outside tending to her flowers and hedges, usually dressed in loose work clothes. She was wearing thick gloves and a hat, and often had soil staining her knees and gloved hands.

Because I had seen her in a hat so often, I didn't realize she had a mane of shiny red curls like her daughter's. Melissa came out and hugged me, wearing her own flowing nightgown. Both nightgowns were translucent, giving me tantalizing glimpses of their bodies as we sat in their living room and visited.

I had to be reminded that Melissa's mother was named Catherine.

Catherine was working at the same elementary school where Melissa and I had been students years earlier. She was the school counselor. Naturally, that meant she was off for the summer...mostly. Melissa had been working at a store in the mall over the summer, but her last day had been the previous Friday. She was very excited to announce that she had been accepted to college.

Her announcement surprised me. Oh, I smiled and congratulated her. I was happy to give her another big hug. It just...I didn't realize her grades had been low in high school. She'd been wait-listed and was fortunate just to get into a school I had turned down. It troubled me, but I tried not to let it show. I did not want to spoil this moment for her.

I was equally surprised that she and Quentin had broken up right after school ended. Before she could go into any more detail, though, her mother stood and stretched. Her yawn was contagious.

"Well, it's been wonderful to see you again, Greg," she said. I stood and she gave me a really nice hug. "Feel free to come back and visit," she added.

I nodded and smiled, but realized she was politely telling me to leave. I certainly didn't take offense—we had been sitting and talking in their living room for well over an hour and it was closing in on midnight. Melissa got it too, and she rose to give me another wonderful hug. She glanced over at her mother's retreating back and then whispered into my ear.

"Can you sneak over to visit after she goes to bed?" I nodded, and her eyes lit up. "Good!" she murmured, and then we kissed briefly.

* * *

I waited forty minutes before I let myself out my window and climbed down to our back yard. I had been watching the window across the way, looking for some kind of signal, but none ever came. This was like a dream come true for me. I had imagined sneaking over to Melissa's room for years. However, when I had that fantasy I was always worried that she would be shocked and send me away. Even now I was concerned that she might have changed her mind.

I had expected her to have at least a night light on or something, but it was pitch black in her bedroom. Still, it was reassuring to find the window open.

Then I slipped into her room and promptly whacked my shin on a piece of furniture. "Ow!" I hissed. It was obvious she had rearranged the furniture in her bedroom. There had not been a nightstand there before.

"Who's there?" she hissed.

"It's me, Greg," I replied automatically. I wasn't sure if she was playing some game, or if she might have fallen asleep while she waited for me to come over, so I added, "You told me to come over to visit."

"Oh!' she whispered. "I didn't really expect—oh!"

I stumbled forward and fell into her bed—it had been moved as well—and my hand landed on her smooth thigh. "Sorry!" I hissed. Then I leaned down and planted a kiss on the soft skin of her inner thigh. "I always wanted to do that," I whispered.

"Oh God," she moaned. Her thighs spread slightly, inviting me to kiss her there again.

I was not about to pass up that invitation! I leaned down and kissed her thigh and continued to plant soft kisses on her delicate skin. Then I got a wonderful whiff of her arousal and started kissing my way up her thigh. When my lips reached her pussy, I whispered, "May I?"

"Yes!" she gasped eagerly.

It was another dream come true as I lapped at her tasty little pussy and gently explored her snug opening with my fingers and tongue. She was soaking wet and her tangy juices were delicious. I brought her to shuddering orgasm three times that way, and then she frantically started pulling off her nightgown.

"Please! I need you inside me!" she hissed.

I had kicked off my shoes as soon as I fell into the bed, and now I quickly peeled off my shirt and shorts. My dick had never been this hard before. As I slid between her thighs, I knew I was finally going to make my ultimate fantasy come true.

"Oh my God!" she gasped as her incredibly tight pussy spread to take my swollen head. "That's—that's—I never imagined—you're fucking huge!" Then she panted and spread her legs as more of my cock gradually forced its way inside her.

Fortunately, I had quite a bit of experience and knew better than to jam it into her. Instead, I savored every minute as her delicious little pussy gradually opened up to take my entire length. She came violently, twice, before I was fully sheathed inside her. Both times I gently ran my fingers over her trembling breasts and leaned down to kiss one of her hard nipples.

I continued to take my time, slowly stroking my cock in and out of her. This was the first time I had waited for my entire life, and I wasn't about to rush it. Every slow, deliberate thrust felt absolutely perfect.

"I can't tell you how long I dreamed about this," I whispered.

"Really?" she gasped. "I—I never knew you felt this way about me."

"I have to tell you, it's even better than I dreamed." I bent and took one hard nipple in my mouth, and we both moaned.

She shuddered and came again, and then her pussy began to really open up and welcome my thrusting cock. I was finally fucking my dream girl-next-door in her bed, and it felt far better than I had built it up in my mind. The way she moaned and shuddered and gasped in disbelief just made it all the more intense. I felt my cock swelling and knew I was getting close to my own orgasm, but I wanted desperately to make this last longer.

I stopped thrusting and panted, "Can we try a different position?"

"Mmm, whatever you want," she moaned happily.

I carefully lifted her right leg over in front of me and rolled her onto her side. I straddled her left thigh and pushed into her and she gasped when the tip of my cock pressed against her cervix.

"Oh my God!" she panted, "You've completely filled me up!"

I knew I had to be careful in this position or I could bruise her cervix. She came like crazy as I slowly thrust my entire length in and out of her. My thick cock head was mashing her g-spot every time I pushed it into her at that angle. I also got the added thrill of fondling her shapely ass while I pumped my dick in and out of her sweet pussy. She gasped again when my left thumb grazed her sensitive asshole.

When I pressed the pad of my thumb against her rubbery little ring, she shuddered and came hard. I kept teasing her asshole as I fucked her, only a little surprised at how much she seemed to get off when I did it. Then her puckered little hole opened up and my slick thumb slid inside. She cried out and came hard once again, and then her pussy clamped down on my dick. I held still and licked my lips.

"Are you okay?" I whispered.

After several ragged breaths she finally managed a reply. "Yes," she gasped. "That was just too intense!"

I waited for her breathing to slow, and when her pussy and asshole relaxed I pulled out of her and lay beside her on the bed. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her to me, holding her and listening to her breathe. Finally she let out a soft chuckle.

"Oh, Greg, you're so naughty," she whispered, kissing my chest. "I can't believe you were playing with my asshole like that."

I chuckled and gave her a squeeze. "You didn't seem to mind," I murmured.

Her breath caught and she swallowed. "Are you...are you going to fuck me in the ass?"

"I would love to," I replied. Now, I had planned to say more, to add something like, "but I don't want to rush it," or something like that.

Instead, she kissed me hungrily and then sat up. "I'll be right back!" she hissed.

I was shocked when she returned to the bed with a bottle of lubricant. She immediately started stroking my cock with her slick fingers, getting me nice and wet and ready for her ass. Unlike her pussy, it did not take that snug little hole nearly as long to open up and welcome my dick inside. Within minutes I was giving her a nice, thorough deep-dicking in her perfect ass.

The only reason I didn't come inside her immediately was that it had caught my so completely off-guard. It seemed too much like a dream, and I kept expecting to wake up alone in my bed. She came like crazy as I pounded her horny little asshole, and I completely lost track of how many times I felt her shudder beneath me as I drove my dick balls-deep inside her. Eventually I did come, and she screamed into her pillow when she felt me exploding and filling her tight little channel.

We slumped forward together until she was lying on her belly with me lying on her back. I was still inside her, still coming, for what felt like several minutes. It felt absolutely incredible, and I still couldn't believe any of it had happened. "Just incredible," I managed to murmur into her ear.

"I can't believe it," she panted a few minutes later.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Are you already getting hard again?"

I responded by pulling my hips back and thrusting into her once again. She gasped and spread her legs, and within minutes I was fucking her really hard in her eager ass. At one point, though, she raised her head and gasped, "Not so loud! She'll hear us!"

I tried to quietly pound her asshole, but it was a bit of a thrill to know we could be caught doing this. We only paused once to add more lube. Otherwise, it was an incredibly intense half-hour of hot, sweaty anal sex. I would never have imagined she would be into such a thing. The way she came while I fucked her ass told me how much she enjoyed it.

I just knew we would be doing this a lot more often over the next three weeks.

I finally came a second time, and then I was completely spent. We held each other in the aftermath of that intense coupling, kissing each other passionately and fondling each other. After one final kiss, I got up and started to get dressed.

"That was incredible," she moaned. "I can't wait to see you again tomorrow."

Once I had my shorts and shirt back on, I kissed my way up her sexy body to her lips. "Sweet dreams, Melissa," I whispered.

She gasped. Then after a moment she replied, "You too, Greg."

I pulled on my shoes and carefully let myself back out the window. The chill night breeze felt invigorating on my sweaty skin, and I heard her close the window after I was on the ground. Minutes later I was in my bed and fast asleep.

* * *

I was in a fantastic mood the next morning when I got up and took my shower. I hummed happily to myself as I got dressed and joined my dad for breakfast. Mom wasn't up yet, and he let me know that she had become accustomed to sleeping in after I had moved out. I walked Dad out to his car and waved as he drove off to work.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,683 Followers