Heaven Next Door Pt. 02: Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I turned and saw Melissa standing in her yard. Her mother was out as well, tending to the rose bush in their front yard. I smiled and walked over, but Melissa did not look happy to see me.

She stalked over until she was right in front of me and whispered angrily, "I thought you were going to come back over last night."

What the fuck is she talking about? I wondered. Is this supposed to be some kind of game? I just don't get it. I opened my mouth to speak, and then her mother turned and gave me a sly smile. My mouth snapped shut when I realized what must have happened. I thought quickly.

"I'm sorry, Melissa," I whispered. "I thought you were going to call to let me know when to come over. I guess I was just a lot more tired than I thought. I fell asleep. When I woke up this morning, I couldn't wait to come see you again."

"Dammit," she hissed. "I didn't think about that. I should have called you. Instead I just waited for three hours and wondered what was taking you so long." She grabbed my hand then and pulled me toward her house. "Hurry, we don't have much time."

I followed her, looking over at her mother as we rushed past. She blew me a kiss. Then Melissa dragged me inside and pushed me into the couch. She slid into my lap and started French-kissing me and wiggling on top of my morning wood. I was confused, but quickly kissed her back and reached around to squeeze her sexy bottom. We both gave an involuntary little jump when a car horn sounded from in front of the house.

Melissa sighed and climbed out of my lap. Only then did I notice her packed suitcase. "I'll be back in two weeks," she said a little sadly. "Will you have time for me then?"

I nodded and swallowed heavily. "I'll miss you," I whispered.

She kissed me one last time and murmured, "I'll miss you too."

I followed her out the front door and watched in stunned disbelief as she climbed into the airport shuttle. Her mother straightened next to me and we both waved good-bye. "You were amazing last night," she murmured out of the corner of her mouth. I swallowed heavily and kept waving until the shuttle was out of sight.

I looked at the incredible woman standing next to me then, and could not help but recall every intense moment from the night before in her bed. "You were incredible," I finally whispered.

She took off her gloves and smiled at me as she banged off the loose soil. "We should go inside and talk," she said lightly. I nodded and followed her inside. Once inside the house, she took off the oversized hat and apron she had worn while she worked in the yard.

"Catherine," I murmured, (it took me a moment to recall her name) "I owe you an apology."

She laughed softly and came over, wrapping her arms around my neck and leaning up to kiss my lips. "Don't be silly," she chuckled. "If anything, I'm the one who should be apologizing."

I was confused and I'm sure it was clear from my expression. She smiled and kissed me again, then led me over to the couch. Once we were seated, she smiled up at me and shook her head.

"Melissa may not have seen it, but I did," she said. "I saw the way you looked at her and knew you were in love with her for years." She shook her head a little sadly and then looked at my face closely. "What made me crazy was that you never saw how she looked at you. Melissa always thought you were an amazing young man, but she knew you were out of her league."

"What?" I gasped. "No, no, no. That's not right. Melissa was always out of my league. She was so beautiful and sophisticated, and I was just an ugly, awkward kid."

"That's what made me crazy!" she laughed. "You two, so perfect for each other, and all along thinking you weren't good enough. Melissa always knew you were smart, and that you were going places. It made her sad to think how you would be moving on and leaving her behind."

I damn near fainted on the spot. Fortunately, Catherine was there to take my hand and keep me steady until the world stopped spinning. "Where is she going?" I finally asked.

She sighed unhappily. "She's going to spend two weeks with her father and his family."

"Ah," I replied. "I thought they normally did that in the middle of the summer?"

"Yes," she sighed, "I tried to tell her to do that, but she was working. It was her first job and she didn't want to take the time off then. I knew you were coming home at the end of the summer, and hoped..." She shook her head. Then she swallowed heavily. "I just thought you were too shy to ask her out. I hoped you might get over that once you got to college. But I never would have imagined..." She glanced down at my lap pointedly.

"That's why I said I should be the one apologizing," she said, going back to her previous train of thought. "When you came in that window, I really should have realized it was because you thought it was still her room. But then you touched me and said you were coming over because I had asked you to come over for a visit. I thought maybe you had a thing for me and I had just missed it."

Her eyes got a smoky look to them as she looked into my eyes and squeezed my thigh. "Then you started touching me and kissing me, and I loved every second of it. It only got better after that. I felt like I had lucked into my dream guy when you took my ass the way I have always fantasized about it. I knew my daughter was leaving today, and I could only imagine what you and I were going to do for the next two weeks." She sighed and shook her head sadly. "Then you called me 'Melissa' and I realized what had happened."

I nodded and bit my lip. Now that I understood it from her perspective, it made sense. And yet...

"I'm sorry I called you 'Melissa,'" I said softly.

She cocked her head. "Why is that?"

"Because I ruined it for you," I replied. "I made you feel like I had made a mistake. If I had just kept my big mouth shut, I could have had two weeks with that incredible woman I was with last night."

She looked at me for a long moment.

"But you love my daughter," she finally said.

"Yes," I replied. There was no hesitation. My utter infatuation with Melissa was what I considered my defining characteristic. Catherine looked confused, so I took both of her hands in mine and smiled at her. She looked so beautiful that I desperately wanted to kiss her, but I forced myself to speak instead.

"Catherine, I have been crazy about your daughter as long as I can remember. But I have recently realized that I had built her up in my mind to be something she's not—like a fairy princess or something. At the same time, I got stuck thinking of myself as this ugly little toad of a man. I was convinced that nothing would ever happen between me and Melissa. When I went away to college, I guess I was hoping I would find a nice girl who didn't mind settling for a guy like me."

Catherine looked alarmed and shook her head. "That's crazy, Greg."

"I know," I replied with another smile. "I mean, I get it now. When I got to college, I was still this 18-year-old virgin who had never even been on a date."

"Really?" Catherine asked, wide-eyed.

I nodded. "The first girl who asked me out...I didn't even realize that's what she was doing. I just thought she was being nice, and I hoped we might become friends. She and her roommate sat me down and explained that they thought I was attractive." I shook my head, recalling how shocked I had been. "I still don't think I'm all that attractive, but I can accept I'm not the hideous guy I thought I was."

Catherine chose that moment to lean up and kiss me hungrily. "No, you are not," she growled. Then her mouth opened invitingly and our tongues wrestled playfully for a minute. Then her eyes narrowed suspiciously and she broke off that kiss.

"Wait a minute," she said, shaking her head. "The guy who climbed into bed with me last night was no blushing 18-year-old virgin. That guy really knew what he was doing."

I nodded. "College has been surprisingly educational," I quipped. We shared a grin, and then I shook my head again. "One thing I learned early on was that, apparently, I have a really big dick. I felt like I was fortunate to learn how to have sex properly, to take my time, and to make it really good for the woman I was with. It wasn't like I was consciously thinking, 'I need to learn this for when I finally get with Melissa' but I suspect it was always on my mind."

As soon as the words "big dick" came out of my mouth, Catherine had been unable to resist looking down at my crotch. Naturally, I started getting hard. Her eyes remained on my stiffening shaft but she nodded as she listened to the rest of my words. When I finished, Catherine breathed, "She's in for a real treat."

"I still feel like an idiot, though," I chuckled.

That got her attention away from my half-hard dick, and she looked up at my face sharply. "What do you mean?"

"Well, I have been so caught up in Melissa for so long, I never looked at another woman the same way," I said. I looked over Catherine's body pointedly, letting my eyes travel down over her breasts and hips all the way down to her ankles before bringing them back up to hers. "I completely missed what a gorgeous, sexy woman you are, Catherine. It should have been obvious. You cannot begin to imagine how much I had built it up in my mind—what it would be like to find myself in Melissa's bed." I shook my head and looked deeply into her eyes. "Last night was even better than I had dreamed."

She shivered. Even though my eyes were locked on hers, it was impossible to miss how hard her nipples became. I wasn't finished, though.

"So now I feel like a complete idiot for calling you 'Melissa' before I left last night. I could not wait to get back over here today, to have another chance to be with that incredible, sexy woman I was with last night. If I hadn't said anything—if I hadn't ruined it for you and made you think the whole thing was a mistake—then you would probably still be interested in being with me.

"I really don't know you at all, Catherine. It just seems like such a shame because if I hadn't said that one stupid thing, I would have gotten to spend the next two weeks really getting to know you."

Catherine blew out a long breath and shook her head, finally breaking eye contact. "Whew!" she breathed. "That's a lot for me to take in, Greg." As soon as she said it, her eyes once again slid down to the obvious bulge in the front of my shorts, and she chuckled softly at her choice of words. She was smiling when she looked back into my eyes. "I guess it's not so bad, really."

I cocked my head, unable to follow her thought process. She sighed and leaned forward to give me another soft smooch. Her hand found my shaft and she started to stroke it. After she broke off the kiss, she looked at my dick in her hand as she slowly stroked me and explained, "It was really flattering when I thought you might have been secretly admiring me for a long time, but it would have really bothered me. I was actually a little relieved that you called me 'Melissa' after I had a chance to think about it. In a way, it was even more flattering. I know you have always found my daughter attractive. It's nice to know I can still pass as a sexy young woman," her voice became a throaty growl when she added, "Even after you had explored every inch of me."

She shivered at that recollection, and then looked up from my throbbing boner in her hand to my flushed face.

"So, Greg," she continued in an almost conversational voice, "Do you still really want to get to know me? Or are we just going to have sex every chance we get for the next two weeks? We can do both, if you'd like."

Her slender fingers had me completely hard, and I didn't trust myself not to say something stupid, so I kept it simple. "Okay!" I gasped.

"Hmm, let's see..." she murmured. Then she gave me a mischievous grin. "Oh! Here's something you should probably know about me. I really love to suck a big, hard cock. Here, let me show you."

She slid onto her tummy beside me on the couch and fished my dick out of the leg opening of my shorts. The look on her face let me know that she really did love what she was doing as she filled her mouth and sucked me hungrily. It was still impossible for me to watch her doing that without imagining Melissa. Catherine read my guilty expression and her lust-filled face turned into one of amusement. Her lips were still stretched wide to accommodate my thick shaft, but her eyes smiled merrily at me. After another minute of incredible cock-sucking, she pulled her mouth off of me.

"Don't worry, Greg," she murmured with a smile. "I don't mind if you're thinking about my daughter while I suck your dick." She chuckled at my surprised gasp. She stroked my shaft and looked at the pulsing head of my cock before looking up at my face again. "What really turns me on is thinking about what will happen two weeks from now. When Melissa is sucking your dick, will you be thinking about me? The first time you come in her mouth, will you be thinking about how much I loved it when you fed me your delicious cum?" She gave me a smoldering look and added, "Oh, that's right. I didn't tell you yet. I love it when a man comes in my mouth."

Then we both groaned as she sucked me even more urgently. I felt no guilt at all when this gorgeous, talented older woman moaned and drank every drop of my sperm.

* * *

After that marvelous blowjob, I was eager to return the favor. Catherine insisted on taking a shower first. Even though I had already showered that morning, I wanted to join her in the shower. There is something I just love about showering with a woman. It is such an intimate experience. She was surprisingly shy about letting me see her naked, and actually blushed as she tried to convince me not to join her.

"Honestly, Greg, I just want to clean myself real quick, and then I'm all yours," she protested.

It only served to turn me on more, and I shook my head as I started to unbutton her blouse. Her hands closed on my wrists, but she didn't stop me. "Oh, Catherine, I can't wait to wash your sexy body for you," I insisted.

"But, I'm nearly fifty," she whimpered. "It was one thing for you to mistake me for a young woman when we were in the dark, but this..."

My eyes held hers as I slid the blouse off of her shoulders. "Catherine, you're being silly," I replied. "Are you planning to only let me make love to you in the dark?"

She swallowed heavily as I reached around behind her back and unfastened her bra. We both looked down at her hard nipples when her bra dropped away.

"Perfect," I murmured, leaning down to take her left nipple in my mouth.

"I'm still sweaty," she moaned in protest. Her hands came to rest on the back of my head as I greedily sucked her breast.

I reached down and unbuttoned her long shorts and she shivered as I slid them down her legs. Her panties were drenched and stubbornly clung to her as I worked them free and slid them down her thighs. It wasn't from sweat. Then she was naked, standing in front of me in her bathroom. She looked at me nervously as my eyes drank in her naked perfection. Obviously she didn't have the body of an 18-year-old girl. Hers was the sensuous beauty of a real woman.

"Wow," I breathed.

I finally stopped staring at her body long enough to read the nervousness in her eyes. I smiled at her and swiftly stripped off my shirt and dropped my shorts. My completely hard dick throbbed and stood out proudly in front of me, bearing mute testimony that I found her naked form irresistible. Her eyes went wide and she licked her lips as she stared at my dick.

"Let's take that shower," I reminded her.

She nodded absently and turned to step into the tub ahead of me. I turned to pull the shower curtain closed, and had to stifle a gasp when I turned back around. Catherine was bent over right in front of me as she turned on the water and waited for it to heat up. Her sexy ass was pointed right at me, and the puffy lips of her pussy were visibly wet. I could not possibly resist. She gasped in surprise when she felt my cock sliding into her from behind.

When she turned her head to look back at me, she tried to make it sound like she was being put upon. "I thought you were going to wash me," she groaned in mock protest. Then she gasped as I grabbed her hips and pushed half my throbbing length inside her snug embrace.

"Oh, I will," I assured her. "I just figured, 'as long as we're waiting for the water to warm up,' I shouldn't let such an incredible opportunity go to waste."

She moaned softly as I started thrusting gently in and out of her, working a little more of my shaft into her with each thrust. Her eyes were still fixed on my face. "So, you just plan to fuck me every chance you get?" she gasped.

I nodded but did not stop thrusting into her. "Yes ma'am."

"Good," she replied, giving me a smile. That smile went away almost immediately, as her mouth shot open.

It felt incredible when she came. Her snug little pussy trembled and squeezed me deliciously. Then the water was warm and I took my time to lovingly soap up her entire sexy body. There were moments when the tension in her body was noticeable, like when I squeezed her shapely bottom and lifted her breasts to clean beneath them. She had slight stretch marks there and she knew it.

It did not bother me in the least. If anything, seeing how incredible she looked had the opposite effect. If you had told me she was thirty, I still would have been impressed with her sexy body. And then there was that random stray thought from earlier in the summer...

* * *

That same Fourth of July weekend that my parents came to visit, I got to meet Jessica's parents, and most of Teresa's family. When they introduced me as their friend, both of their dads seemed to accept that at face value. Their mothers took more time to talk to me, and I sensed they considered me potential "boyfriend material" or "future son-in-law" from some of the questions they asked.

Later, Teresa took me aside and asked what I thought of her mother and Jessica's. I shrugged. "They seem nice," I replied.

Teresa shook her head and looked around before leaning in close. "No, Greg," she whispered huskily. "You're missing the point. When you look at my mom, do you want to bend her over and fuck her in the ass the way you know I like it? Can you picture pounding Jessica's mom and sucking those big tits?"

"What?!?" I gasped. I looked at her and wondered if she was drunk. I knew she had been drinking.

"Greg," she sighed heavily. "Whenever you are interested in a girl, you really need to meet her mother. If she looks anything like her mother did at the same age, then her mom is what she will look like after you've been married a few years."

We could actually see her mother over by one of the picnic tables, and at that moment she bent over.

"If things don't work out with me and Sammy, and you marry me, that's the ass you'll be fucking twenty years from now," Teresa hissed. "Do you think you could live with that? Mom's put on a few pounds."

I watched Teresa's mom for a few more seconds, and licked my lips as I tried to picture her naked. Finally I nodded. "I see your point, Teresa," I mumbled. Then I turned and looked at her. "Your husband is going to be one lucky man."

* * *

I contemplated Catherine's incredible body as I rinsed the soapy suds from her. Melissa would be just as irresistible thirty years from now. Catherine practically purred as I gently ran my fingernails over her lower back.

"You are magnificent," I murmured as I rose to my feet and put the shower nozzle back into place.

Once again, she glanced down and saw my dick bobbing up and down in front of her. It was almost comical, as if it was nodding in agreement with my statement. I bent and reached around her to turn off the taps.