Heaven Next Door Pt. 02: Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were incredible," I whispered, kissing her again.

She chuckled softly and turned around, spooning up against me and pressing her sexy ass against my groin. I wrapped my arm around her and we both sighed happily. It felt like the perfect end to a perfect day, holding this sexy, naked woman in my arms as I fell asleep.

* * *

We were able to sleep in, and then enjoy a beautiful early morning fuck and suck session. My dick woke up before either of us, and by the time I opened my eyes, it was Catherine's sexy moans that woke me. She wasn't quite awake yet, but she was moaning as her ass pushed back to take every inch of my rock-hard dick. When she was actually awake, I was already fucking her vigorously.

"Oh, damn," she groaned. "Have you been fucking me all night?"

I leaned forward and nipped her earlobe lightly. "Yes," I teased. "You were just too fucking irresistible, and I couldn't hold back."

"Oh, you liar," she chuckled. Then she gasped when I drove my cock into her as hard as I could. "Oh, fuck! Coming!" she cried out. She shuddered and I loved the way she looked in the pale light as that early morning orgasm shook her.

She slid forward away from me, turning around in the bed so she could take me in her mouth. I lay back and watched with my hands behind my head. I still had to shake my head in disbelief as this unbelievably gorgeous woman bobbed her head up and down on my dick. She didn't stop until I came for her, and then she moaned happily and guzzled it all down.

We shared another wonderful, sexy shower and then got dressed. I watched her and shook my head as she slid her panties up her sexy legs. It still felt like I had stumbled into an impossibly perfect dream with this goddess next door. I knew the next twelve days would only get better, but I had to wonder what would happen after that.

It turned out...I was not prepared for what was coming my way.

Author's note: This story continues in the Taboo third chapter. I want to be clear that I am not criticizing Literotica nor its policies. I was unaware when I wrote and submitted my earlier story How Did This Happen? that the site considered sex between a man and his fiancée's mother an incestuous (or at least taboo) relationship. So, the third installment has to go into that section. It's just going to be a little more "taboo" than Greg realizes. Make that a LOT more taboo...