All Comments on 'Heaven Next Door Pt. 03: Taboo'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 4 years ago
Great story

Not so sure about the ending though. I guess since he isn't sure if Catherine actually went back on the pill but never got pregnant it seems they must have continued being lovers so either Melissa didn't break them up or Greg and Melissa went their separate ways and he and Catherine remained lovers. Hmmm?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

That was so hot! From the end of the previous chapter, I had anticipated the sex with his mom which was as spectacular as I had hoped. What I didn't expect was the third MILF with Gloria. I kind of expected Catherine and Dianne to do some stuff together seeing as Catherine is divorced and Dianne's husband isn't interested but that didn't happen. Seeing as the author's note from the last chapter mentioned Greg being engaged, I hope that the story continues so we can see what happens once Melissa gets home. Maybe Melissa won't mind sharing her boyfriend/fiance with her mother (or his mother!)! That would be awesome! Five stars and a favorite point!

ValantorValantoralmost 4 years ago
More please

Please tell, me there is a part four

JohngfaulhJohngfaulhalmost 4 years ago
Melissa

Yes there has to be more here.

Would be fun seeing him with his dream girl then With her and her mom together

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadalmost 4 years ago

Just an FYI, Viagra lowers your blood pressure not raises it...

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88almost 4 years ago
Hell yeah

Lexx did his thing with this series. And the fact that it had 3 different categories too

ThitabeThitabealmost 4 years ago
Great Story

I know you said in the beginning that this was a 3 part story, but please reconsider that and add at least one more part to this story with Melissa and even maybe her mom. There are many ways that can go, from him telling her about his feelings growing up and everything that has happened since he left for Summer session of college. Up to and even including his relationship with her mother.

orbnatsorbnatsalmost 4 years ago
Great series!

We definitely need part 4! We need to read about the internal conflict that goes on inside Greg’s head when Melissa returns home.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

I noticed on your biography page that you listed this series as a three part series. As you can see from your fans, we'd like to see this series continued. Please think about writing a 4th part (at least!).

Cody3Cody3almost 4 years ago
More please?!?!

This was an amazing series but with all the buildup around Melissa and how she is always in Greg's thoughts there needs to be a continuation. Maybe not part of this series but don't let the story stop here.

Ironman52Ironman52almost 4 years ago
So Much Potential!

Keep it going!. This series has all the potential of Spinal Meningitis or Central High Blues. 5! Stars == 120 Stars.

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
Amazing story..... Its got me on the edge of my seat . You got to add more chapters.

Look forward to more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sorry, didn't need the mom crap. Stupid. One star

Just completely unbelievable in the context of this story. I can't even believe you went there. Train wreck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Need more to this story !!

As you see (read comments) can’t stop now !! We all need a great ending , and Gloria needs her ass done ( maybe a gift to Greg for her new triplets ?? Ha ha !! Anyways great read thanks

DarkenningDarkenningalmost 4 years ago

What will be really cool is if, when Melissa finds out about all this, she just sighs and says that she has no room to talk, since she spent pretty much her whole vacation fucking her dad, then asks whether Greg would mind if she fucked HIS dad.

SymmonsSymmonsalmost 4 years ago
We Need Another

Very hot! Exciting how Greg impregnated Gloria and Catherine 'maybe too old' to get pregnant. I would love to see Catherine become pregnant or have a scare of being pregnant. More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Next Chapter Action Suggestions

Sex with Mellisa,. Sex again with Mellisa Catherine watches, Greg sees her. Greg sneaks out to do Catherine, Mellisa hears noise and invesigates. Greg is doing Catherines ass, Mellisa joins in then scoots under to watch, Catherine licks her pussy and Mellisa licks both Greg and Catherine. Scene with Mellisa.and Catherine.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Very Nice

Another exciting chapter. I'm just worried Greg might not survive😯

ausvirgoausvirgoover 3 years ago

Loving the story, although not real happy with the idea that Greg might get together with Melissa while intending to cheat on her.

Since part 4 is already written all I can do is read it and see. Maybe there'll be a slip-up and it'll end up with Melissa being okay with him being with her and with her mum.

Note to linnear - don't worry, fictional superstuds are amazingly durable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The American boy's desire to fuck his mum must be the reason for such high numbers of homosexuals in the US.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...