All Comments on 'Heaven Next Door Pt. 04: Melissa'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Cody3Cody3almost 4 years ago
Still good strong

Glad you made a chapter 4. If you have it in you this is such a good story and would love to keep reading more.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601almost 4 years ago
Thanks, again, for a wonderful story

Can’t wait for the next chapter of “Central High Blues”!

Regarding the last post: It’s funny how some folks can’t sense the true end of a story, though that’s a further compliment to your skill. “Always leave them wanting more.”

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

I loved the chapter though I would have liked to have seen more scenes with Greg, Melissa and Catherine together. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Damn that was an extremely abrupt ending. Not gonna lie it has kinda taken me out of the story a bit. I loved it, don't get me wrong, but it really felt like it was building for something a bit more than a couple of short paragraphs tacked on at the end.

That being said thanks for the great story as always, love your writing.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

Awesome series! Thank you so much for listening to your fans and extending the series beyond your original three chapters. You really are one of the best authors on this site! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

What a great series. 5 stars! I enjoyed reading this story and the characters you created. I loved the action and the story line. I will be looking for more of your stories and thanks for your time and imagination.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88almost 4 years ago
Awesome

This story was incredible. I gotta ask though. Is it over?

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
So Unbelievably Good

You out did yourself with this one, perfect. All four chapters were very well done and you did a great job of tying everything together and a good ending.

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudealmost 4 years ago

Great setup! Wish I was him!!!

FDD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Honestly I felt kinda bad about Greg shutting down Melissa's degradation fetish. Also, this 'promiscuity is fine as long as you lie repeatedly about it successfully'-thing is really starting to grate on me. My suspension of disbelief can handle a few stories where a multilayered web of lies never gets unravelled and nobody's feelings get hurt, but this just keeps going and going.

tallblondeMtallblondeMalmost 4 years ago

This was a great story except for two factors. 1) I agree with others that the ending seemed sudden. 2) I never did feel comfortable with how you dealt with Greg's father. It just seems like he was a manikin - no real purpose in the story.

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago

Love the story. Ending a little odd but hope u add another few chapters.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

I understand why you ended it the way you did. It would have taken a few more chapters to ended it any other way. Sometimes it's best to tell the story you want and then give a brief summery ending that you can come back to later, or leave the characters open to appear in a different story line. I don't have to like it, especially when I like a story and want more, ( LOL ) but I can respect and understand it. Thanks!

Wash2015Wash2015almost 3 years ago

I liked the story a lot, 5 stars. My only complaint is towards the end that he kept shutting down Melissa on fucking his mom but then went and fucked his mom without her knowledge. Did he not trust Melissa with that secret of his incest with his mom? That felt a lot more like cheating then the permission to fuck Catherine and other girls at school.

So he lived with Catherine after graduating, presumably fucking her with permission. Was his mom just cut off cold turkey or did he continue to fuck her in secret?

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62over 2 years ago

I loved the story just as much the second time I read it as the first time I read it. Great work

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

**5**STARS...JUST LIKE IT DESERVES!!

I agree with the comments about the "abrupt" ending, with this exception-you left it open for a future continuation, as either more chapters, or a completely new story series that starts up where this 'finished'...

Dad...should be dealt with, in some form or fashion...he is "too observant" to just leave in the periphery. And, he IS NOT stupid...am his looks, chuckles...he 'suspicions' what is going on.

Also, something about the intervening 'college year's, the other girls, would be nice, somehow...hook-ups, their relationships with boyfriends while fucking Greg....maybe even meeting Melissa...

Melissa...freaky girl, to say the least...and she understands her man more than he gives credit for. Expanding her 'knowledge/involvement' would also be quite interesting, to see where her "fetishes" can take her/them in their ever-expanding understanding of each other...

So, looking forward to more....& thanks again for this story...

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireover 1 year ago

You’re not the only writer that does this but HOLY FUCK I can’t stand when the male mc gets bitchy and preacher when the girl asks to be treated like a slut. It’s a huge fucking turn off

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What the hell is going on with Gloria's timeline? Greg screws her a few days into the two weeks that Melissa is away and she is VISIBLY PREGNANT during the week that Melissa is back???

The whole "Don't ask me to fuck my mom" but still fucking his mom hypocrisy clashed with everything before it.

@MADDOGINTEXAS As soon as Greg said, "Watch out for bad drivers", I thought the dad would be dead soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting story except I am confused about one thing. Nobody comments about Greg's ability to climb in an out od second story windows. In fact, when Catherine and Melissa set him up, they obviously expected him to climb in the upstairs window.

Medic975Medic975over 1 year ago

Overall great story, though it was weird when he cut his mom out and and the whole whining over the dirty talk was lame. Also, stop writing that he doesn't want to cheat on her then a paragraph later does.

Joant43Joant43about 1 year ago

Enjoyable overall. Only spoiled by the anal fixation. Could do without.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Enjoyed reading it. Good job.

JwestbrookJwestbrook5 months ago

more?? Its a great story. Keep it going .with children. Maybe even Catherine ending up pregnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
8737 Followers
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES