Heaven on a Harley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loverman
Loverman
9 Followers

"Let's get ready to rumble! ", he muttered to himself.

As he watched, he began to stroke his cock . His heart began to pound like a big bass drum, and he came for her.

Jane's first plan was to walk next door and just walk strait in. Then she thought that wouldn't work because there would surely be a guard at the front door. Also, dressed like a movie star, it would definitely raise some eyebrows at the nunnery. Jane needed some more planning. Slowly it came to her. It would be night time, and Tommy would be finished working for the day. She would use the garage as a changing room. Once dressed, she would appear at the front door of mister D's mansion. There was bound to be a crowd of well dressed people standing around the front door waiting to go in. Jane would mix in with the other guests, and she would just follow them in. Then she remembered a trick she and her teenage girlfriends use to pull when they wanted to sneak into a place. They used to sneak into the front entrance of a place,and then they would make believe that they were walking out. Then one of the girls would make believe that she had forgotten her purse. It almost always worked. The guy at the door would be happy to help a pretty girl in need, and he would just open the door. If the guy needed more inducement, the girl would just flash a big dazzling smile and look at him as if she was love sick. That last touch was usually enough to open the doors even at Fort Knox.

"The game is afoot my dear mister Watson. ", Jane said to herself as she finished dressing.

It was about nine o'clock at night, and Jane was about to enter a new faze of her life. As far as she knew, Jane was just going to take a look, but there are times in life when life has a way of playing tricks upon a person. This was one of those times. What was about to come would be an absolute surprise to Jane.

Jane stood in the crowd of elaborately dressed guests. Jane looked magnificent. The pretty floor length royal blue dress fit Jane perfectly, and Jane filled the dress out with her nicely curved body. As she did in the shop, Jane set the matching broad brimmed hat upon her head, and set it rakishly. The sapphire shoulder duster earrings and the ornate sapphire necklace glittered in the light as if they were the real thing. The slit in the dress which ran up the side of Jane's left leg revealed a splash of black fish net stocking. The black very high healed shoes made Jane looked taller. Dressed like this, She was unrecognizable to anyone who may know her. Except for her pretty blue eyes and her noticeable shoulder length strawberry blonde hair, Jane was transformed into a different woman.

The crowd moved toward the front door, and Jane moved with them. While in the anteroom of the mansion, Jane notice that a tuxedo clad butler was asking for invitations. It was time to act fast. Jane quickly slipped out of the crowd and positioned herself as if she had just come out of the interior of the mansion. As she expected, the butler ask Jane for her invitation. Jane went into her act.

"Oh my, it must be in my purse. I'll just go and get it for you.", Jane even effected a little southern accent for the prune faced butler.

The butler insisted, "You must have an invitation madam. "

"Of coarse, darling. It's in my purse... it's just inside, couldn't you be just a darling and go and fetch it for me? ", Jane laid it on thick, but the stiff shirt wasn't budging.

"I can not leave my post madam. ", he replied.

Jane thought to her self, why isn't this working. Then she remembered. Jane turned and looked at the butler with a smile which would melt a glacier as she leaned forward to let the butler get a good look at her very low cut revealing dress.

"Oh please please please! ", Jane purred.

The butler's face softened and a smile appeared, "Oh Well madam, go on scoot go on! "

Jane turned and walked down the long hallway as if she belonged there. She couldn't help herself. She thought to herself, gee whiz that was fun.

Jane found herself in a very large ballroom. Another tuxedo clad butler was handing out party masks while the room was being readied for a party. There were kitchen help and waiters moving about setting the tables. Bottles of champagne were beginning to appear at the tables as the guests were being seated. Jane noticed that a bandstand have been set up, and some of the musicians were beginning to tune up. In the middle of the large room was a dance floor.

Jane thought to herself, Umm mister D really knows how to throw a party. Jane placed her mask upon her face as she began to move around the room. She couldn't notice the well dressed guests. All of the costumes were brightly colored as they were ornate in their style. It was a glorious affair. People were talking loudly and laughing with gay abandon.

Jane couldn't remember having such a good time . She blended in with the guests, and she even allowed herself to be twirled around the dance floor by several young vigorous men. She even had more than a few belts of the excellent spirits which were being served. Along about midnight, an extremely handsome man appeared upon the bandstand and began to address the guests. He held his party mask in his right hand gesturing to the audience as he spoke.

"I know that you all are impatiently waiting to get to the entertainment tonight. Well, if you will all be so kind as to allow the stage hands time to set up the set, we will all enjoy tonight's show. So, enjoy yourselves, and we will get on with it. ", he said.

Jane had no doubt as to who the man was. It was mister D himself.

"Wouldn't you know it. The guy is a hunk. ", Jane muttered to herself.

Jane moved to get a closer look at Mister D. Without being obvious, Jane maneuvered herself into position to get a better look. He was even better looking up close. Jane was surprised to see that he wasn't too tall. He seemed to be about just her size. Black hair and blue eyes mister D is a very appealing guy, Jane thought. Wearing one of those knock your eyes out white silk Italian suits that you see in the movies, mister D's well defined body wasn't too bad, Jane appraised. As Jane took the measure of the man, he suddenly turned to look directly at her. For some reason, Jane seemed to think that Mister D had recognized her. Jane knew that there was something in that stare, but she didn't know just what it was. Breaking off the stare, Jane moved away as she disappeared into the crowd.

A set was quickly arranged in the middle of the dance floor. It consisted of a portable stage. Upon the stage was placed a large round bed. At each corner of the stage stood a shoulder high candle stick. And that was it. The stage was set. The lights in the ball room went out, and a spotlight shown down upon the stage. Standing in the spot light was a well packed blonde. As she began to talk to the audience, Jane realized that she was an actress who was pretending to be May West. The wise cracking Brooklyn accent and the beautiful burgundy gowned was vintage May west. The May West impersonator quickly captured the very receptive audience. The jokes came fast and furiously. After the sexy jokes, the actress went into a rendition of "Franky and Johnny", Which was again vintage May West. Next she did the broken dress strap gag. May was known to make believe that her dress strap had snapped such that her tit would come tumbling out in view of the audience. The finale included a dance which May called "The Shimmy

Sha wobble", in which May bumped and grind to the sexy music. Then, the actress exited the stage to the cheerers from the audience as she snapped off one of May's most famous quotes.

The lights went out in the ball room, and the audience waited for the next act. The band began a soft seductive melody as the spot light came up upon an attractive couple who were dressed in evening clothes. He was dressed in a top hat and tails, and she was dressed in a formal. Each actor was very appealing in their countenance. They began to dance around as if they had just come from a prom. As they danced, they began to undress. Once they were totally nude, the actors began an explicit group of sexual acts. Jane watched with excitement as the pretty long legged lovely dropped to her knees to suck her partner's big cock. Uus and ahs could be heard throughout the audience. Once that was done, the two leaped into bed and began fucking like two lusty lovers. No position was spared. The young man and his girl friend exhibited an amazing amount of vigor.

After they were done, the house lights went down as the ball room became dark. Jane could hear the movement of people rushing toward the stage. This time when the spot light came up, there appeared upon the stage a group of four people dressed in bathing suits. The group was comprised of two men and two women. The actors began to create a seen. The idea was that this was a wife swapping party, in which the couples are getting drunk and are about to have a gang bang. Again, the actors were all very handsome. The men were tall and well hung, and the women were lusty and curvaceous. The show started with the woman who were passing a bottle of booze around. Each woman took a big pull straight out of the bottle as they slipped their hands down into their bathing suit bottoms. As they stroked their pussies, the women began to tease the men. In a short time, all the actors were nude, and they all started going at each other in various ways of sexual gratification.

As Jane stood in the dark and watched, she felt an overwhelming passion. She could feel the moisture which was accumulating in her pussy. Her breathing became heavy as a throbbing in her breast made its' self known. Jane was getting light headed as if she had too much to drink. As she watched the men's cocks, she became dreamlike. She knew that she was about to come right where she stood. She just hoped that she wouldn't faint from the passion. Suddenly Jane felt a pair of very strong arms encircled her waist from behind. She looked down to see the white silk sleeves of an expensive Italian suit.

"You really shouldn't be sneaking into people's parties. ", The deep masculine voice whispered.

Jane looked over her right shoulder to see mister D as he smiled broadly at her. Jane was totally speechless.

Mister D held Jane in his arms as he said, "I know who you are. What I don't know is, what are you doing at one of my parties? "

Jane felt a weakness in her knees as she stammered for an answer.

"What do you mean? ", Jane managed to get out.

Mister D replied, "I mean that I know who you are, and you are definitely not one of my usual guests. "

With that, mister D held Jane tightly. With him standing so close behind her, Jane could feel his erection . He began to softly rub his cock against her as he kissed her neck. Jane's brain was going into overdrive at this time. She didn't know what to do. She thought that she would run away, but the soft rubbing of his cock on her rump felt so good. Remembering that she was wearing a costume and a party mask, Jane thought, he must be mistaking me for someone else.

Jane tried to see if she was right, "All right, who am I? "

The reply came back, "Heaven on a Harley, or should I call you Sister Jane. "

Jane suddenly became frightened.

Sensing her trepidation, mister D said, "Do not be afraid. No one here is going to harm you. I will guaranteed that. As far as that goes, I am probably the only person in the room who knows who you really are. Now then, aren't you going to ask me how I Know? "

Jane had no choice, "All right, tell me. How did you guess. "

Mister D replied, "Oh I didn't guess, I spotted you at once. Even in that pretty dress and wearing that mask I knew that it was you. "

Jane was totally confused now. How could this man know me, and how could he spot me in this costume?, Jane thought.

"O k, What happens now? ", Jane asked.

"Come with me. Don't be afraid. Every thing is going to be all right. Come on and I will show you. ", he said.

Jane felt him take her hand as he led her away from the ball room. Jane followed obediently as Mister D led her through the mansion. Finally, they reached the top floor. Standing outside one of the rooms, mister D unlocked the door. Jane walked into the room. Immediately, Jane noticed the telescope which was pointed directly out of the window. Mister D stood quietly at the entrance of the room as he waited for Jane to figure it out. Slowly, Jane walked to the window. Even though it was only about three o'clock in the morning and it was dark outside, Jane could recognize the lights of the nunnery. Jane assumed the position to look through the telescope. From where she stood she could see the shower room of the nunnery which was clearly visible.

"Son of a Bitch! You have been spying on us! You fucking pervert! ", Jane growled.

Jane turned to confront mister D. With her mask off, mister D could see that Jane was furious. In his own defense, mister D held his hands up in front of himself as to say stop.

"Hold on now. Just let me explain. ", mister D pleaded.

Angered Jane asked, "Explain what? That you have been up here watching us and playing with yourself? "

Mister D started his explanation, "You have every reason to be angry. I know that I shouldn't have been peeping. At first it was just a joke. I never intended to make a habit of it. Then one day, you appeared in the shower room, and I couldn't believe my eyes. I took one look at you and I knew that I wanted you. I said to myself, what a waste of good pussy. I said, what is a beautiful woman like that doing throwing her life away. I was perplexed. I wanted to go over there and just take you from that life of sexual repression and misery. I became hypnotized by your beauty. I started waiting for you each morning. Then, I saw what was happening to you at the hands of those other nuns. I was confused. I wasn't sure. I thought that maybe you liked other women. Then there was that day when all of a sudden you started to kick their asses. I was transfixed. I couldn't stop looking at you. I think that after that day, I was I guess, I was a little bit in love with you. "

Jane stood listening to mister D's explanation. Now she was perplexed. She was hearing the words, but she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Wha? ", Jane stuttered.

Mister D resumed his explanation, "I even hired a private investigator because I wanted to find out everything about you. He Told me the usual stuff. Where you came from and that you joined the order right out of high school. Then, you started riding that motor cycle into the tenderloin. That's when I knew that you had a lot of guts. After what you have been through, I have to respect you. Let me tell you darling, you are a lot of woman, and you don't belong in a nunnery! "

Jane was totally stunned. She stood there motionlessly as she tried to gather up some sense of what mister D's words meant. There was a long silence which occurred between them.

Mister D started to talk again, "I began to drive into the Tenderloin in hope that I could meet you, but you always was too busy zooming around trying to help those unfortunates in the neighborhood. I knew that if I just walked right up and introduced myself, you would probably think that I was just another fat cat who is trying to put on a show. Eventually, we would have met. I would have made sure of that! It was just a matter of time, but now you are here.

" Now then I will tell you this. I have always been a man who takes advantage of an opportunity when it presents itself. I am a business man. I am very well connected in this town. Contrary to what you may have heard about me, I am not just a wealthy playboy. I always in the past,I now currently, and will continue to give large contributions to charity. In fact, we are about the same thing. I mean we just go about it in a different way. You help the poor and unfortunate on a one to one basis, and I provide help by giving them a place to sleep and learn a trade."

Mister D paused to give Jane a chance to understand what he was saying. Another long pause of silence occurred in the room. Mister D could see by the expression upon Jane's face that she was beginning to soften. The ideas were beginning to form in Jane's mind. Jane thought to herself, I am standing in a room with a very handsome, wealthy, and powerful man, and he is telling me that he loves me.

Jane asked, "Are you propositioning me mister? "

Mister D, "You bet your sweet ass darling! "

Jane, "But I'm a nun. "

Mister D, "Oh, you may be a lot of things, but you aren't a nun. You may have wanted to be a nun when you was in high school, but you are all grown up now. Weather you know it or not, you stopped being a nun on that day when you kick the living shit out of those lesbians in the shower. You, my darling, are a very sexy, beautiful, and gutsy woman. "

Again, Jane seemed to be a bit stunned by mister D's words.

Another pause occurred before Jane spoked, "Just what do you have in mind? "

Mister D began, "Why don't you come and work for me? I have a new charity which needs a director. It's called Y. O. U. T. H. Which stands for' Youth Organization Underprivileged Teaching Homes. Its' goal will be to educate young people who will return to their third world countries to teach the poor and the unfortunate. As its' director, you will be in total charge of its' programs. Also as its' director, you will be giving a world wide service to not just one country, but you will be contributing to the welfare of many poor countries. "

Again Jane had to take a moment to digest this new information.

Jane asked, "You want me to come and work for you? "

Mister D replied, "Not for me, but with me. "

Jane asked again, And what about you and me? "

Mister D said, "We will take it a day at a time. We'll see what we'll see. "

This time the pause of silence was even longer. Mister D waited patiently while Jane made her decision. There was something in Jane's body language which told mister D that Jane had agreed to his offer.

He spoke in a soft and seductive voice, "This is a big house. There are ten bedrooms in it. There is one which has a connecting door which leads to my master bedroom. It has a lock on each side. Why don't I show you the way? "

Jane smiled broadly and said, "Why don't you? "

The End

Loverman
Loverman
9 Followers