Heavenly

Story Info
Weightlifter meets petite transgender woman...
3k words
4.38
14.3k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I tell you what happened, I should explain a few things about myself.

Back in my 20's, I was an Olympic-class weightlifter. Weightlifting isn't a sport you can make a lot of money off of with publicity or endorsements. Michael Phelps can make tens of millions by being an Olympic-class swimmer, but weightlifters don't get the same kind of publicity. As a result, people who enter the sport tend to come from families with considerable wealth already.

I competed three times, winning one medal (bronze), then dropped out of competitive weightlifting. That didn't mean I stopped lifting weights: it just meant I could no longer compete at the very highest levels of the sport against all the younger men. I took my share of my family's wealth, bought 30-year T-bonds with it, and moved to a small cabin in the wilderness. I cleared a 200-foot radius around the cabin and cemented it over, thus making wildfires not a concern, put up a satellite dish on the roof of the house, and had the electricity and phone lines go underground from the main road. Most of the cabin was devoted to my weights: I still lifted for four hours a day, to keep my muscular figure. Plus, it helped pass the time. When not lifting, cooking, or eating, I would watch TV or look at YouTube videos. Occasionally I'd pop online on my desktop computer.

I would drive 45 minutes into the nearest town once every couple of months to stock up on food. That was my biggest expense: it was costing me about 20,000 dollars a year (my other combined expenses were under 10,000.) I was living quite comfortably on the 60,000 a year in interest provided by the T-bonds. Yes, I lived alone: being a competitive weightlifter had got me in the habit of doing so. I just couldn't fit in time for romance while I was literally spending 12 hours a day training for the Olympics. Old habits die hard, and besides, the town was big enough to have several whorehouses... er, "massage parlors"... in it I could use when necessary. So I never thought I would ever need to actually date or romance anybody. I was always very gentle with the whores: when you are 6-foot-8 and about 350 pounds of pure muscle, it's very easy to injure someone accidentally with your massive strength. My 8-inch cock, decently thick, always seemed to make them happy, although you can never quite tell with a whore: they're trained pros and good at making any man THINK they're a good lover. In keeping with old habits, I shower and shave every morning and keep my brown - starting to show slight traces of gray, that's what happens when you get close to 40 - hair in a military-type buzzcut.

I was driving back from one of my supply runs, my groceries in the covered back of my Ford F-150, and had gotten about six miles outside the town when I saw a tiny, young-looking girl, who I judged to be about high-school-senior age, trudging along the side of the road with what looked like a satchel slung over her shoulder. And I do mean tiny. Picture someone with the body type of Natsuki. This girl was *maybe* five feet tall, if that. Petite frame, small chest as near as I could tell, wavy shoulder-length blonde hair (the natural kind, not the bottle-blonde kind), probably weighing 90 pounds soaking wet. I pulled over to the side of the road a hundred feet ahead of her, got out, and walked over.

"Hi," I said, trying to make my voice sound quiet and gentle. It's naturally loud and gruff.

She looked up, up, up at me. Her eyes were scared. "Um, hi?"

"Where are you going? Need a ride?"

"I don't know. My parents kicked me out this morning."

That explained the satchel. It probably contained the most important of her worldly possessions.

"Where were you going to sleep? How did you plan to eat?"

"Um..."

Oh, geez. This poor girl. I had to do something.

"Come with me," I suggested. "You can stay at my place. It's not fancy, but you'll have a roof over your head, food to eat, and a place to sleep."

She paused. I could see her thinking.

"Okay. Thanks."

"You're welcome." I reached down and scooped the tiny girl into my arms, carrying her to the pickup. She was considerably lighter than the weights I lifted daily. I opened the passenger door and helped her get settled in, then came around to the driver's side and resumed heading to my place.

"I'm Tammy," she said after we had gone a couple of miles and she was starting to come to terms with what was happening.

"Vance. I'm sorry you got kicked out of your house."

"I made a mistake," Tammy said. "I told my parents the truth. Now that I'm 18, I figured I should."

I pulled over again, as Tammy was digging through her satchel as if she had something to show me. She pulled out her driver's license. It confirmed she was 18 and had been for a month. It also explained, probably, why her parents had kicked her out.

"I... see."

"Don't use my deadname, OK? And my pronouns are now she/her."

"All right." It didn't matter to me. If Tammy said she was female, then as far as I was concerned, she was female.

"Why couldn't my parents have reacted like you just did?"

There was hurt in Tammy's voice.

"I don't know. I'm sorry."

The conversation dropped. But the silence wasn't unpleasant. When we got to my place, I unloaded the food, a process taking about 30 minutes, then put it away. Two months' worth is a lot. Tammy sat on the couch and watched some TV. She watched two movies while I did my four hours of working out, looking over every now and again at my body. She eagerly offered to help when I moved to the kitchen: I guessed she was hungry. I ate two steaks, a platter of vegetables, and some sliced peaches for dessert. Tammy ate one steak, a bite or two of vegetable, and some of the peaches. Her frame didn't need as much fuel to sustain itself as mine.

"Thanks, Vance."

"Glad to help, Tammy."

I took control of the TV, watching YouTube videos, and Tammy sat next to me. She was very quiet. I wasn't much of a conversationalist myself, but silence wasn't oppressive. Finally, it was time for bed.

"I only have one bed," I said, "but you can sleep on the couch. I'll get you a blanket and a pillow."

"No," Tammy replied. "Please... let me sleep in your bed. I need comfort."

"If you want."

I changed into my sleep outfit - just shorts - and Tammy wore a nightshirt and panties. We climbed in and she seemed to curl her entire body against my chest.

"Hold me, please."

I very gently put one of my massive arms around her. "Good?"

"Good," she confirmed. I fell quickly asleep.

The next morning, after my shower-and-getting-dressed routine, I observed Tammy take her spiro and estrogen. When she explained that she was worried about running out, I offered to pay for her supplies. She hugged my legs and, stretching as high as possible, managed to kiss my bellybutton. We ate, then I worked out. She didn't put the TV on this time, instead spending the whole time watching me.

"You're really strong."

"Thanks."

After a meal, I put on the YouTube video showing me winning the Olympic bronze medal. Her eyes grew wide.

"Wow, Vance," she said at the end.

"I worked out 12 hours a day then instead of four," I told her.

"Good grief. You had no life."

"It was worth it."

Tammy was quiet throughout the rest of the day. She again snuggled against my chest while we slept.

The next morning, Tammy had just one thing to say. "I like it here. Can I stay permanently?"

I shrugged. "If that's what you want."

"Well, I certainly can't go back to my parents. I didn't have friends in high school, skipped the prom because I couldn't get a date, and I don't really have anywhere else to be. Besides, I think you're handsome. Can you work out topless every day for me?"

I shrugged again. "Sure."

I have to admit, having a cute 18-year-old girl staring admiringly at my body while I did my workouts wasn't exactly a bad thing. Every time I looked at her, she'd blush. And I liked having her snuggle against my chest at night, too. I made a special trip into town to buy her some clothes. She seemed to snuggle against me with a bit of extra intensity that night.

So we fell into a routine. I asked if she wanted me to contact her parents, if for no other reason than to let them know she was safe, and she declined. "They made their choice. They're dead to me now."

Over a few months, her hips and breasts filled out a little bit more, but she was never going to have a large chest. She ended up at between an A and a B cup, which fit her tiny frame perfectly. We didn't talk much, but spending all our time together made our feelings deepen. Sometimes words are not necessary. I was actually finding myself really enjoying the physical contact we made when we'd cuddle in bed or she'd nestle against me on the couch as we watched TV/videos.

About six months after I saw her walking along the highway, we got in bed as usual and she reached a hand down to my shorts. It was the first time she'd done so. I had not thought of her in THAT way until that instant, and I still wasn't sure if I was reading her signals right, so I simply lay still.

She rubbed her hand up and down along the outside of my shorts, causing my cock to stiffen. There was no mistaking that signal.

"Tammy, does this mean...?"

"Yes, Vance."

"Tomorrow, then. We'll get in bed earlier so we have time for sex play."

She sighed and curled against me. "I've been wanting you since the day you met me, but I was working up the courage to act."

I held her a little more firmly than normal. "I'll be happy to meet your needs any way you like."

Tammy giggled. "I'll hold you to that."

The next evening, she requested that I be nude when we got in bed. She was also unclothed, and she crawled up along my body until her face was next to mine. I parted my lips slightly, and she accepted the invitation. Her kiss was first delicate, then intense. She slid her tongue into my mouth, and I responded in kind. She broke the kiss to breathe, then wrapped her tiny arms around my neck and kissed me again, with more passion than technique. Then again, I was out of practice too, having not kissed anyone since my own high school days. (Whores fuck, but they don't kiss.) We were both a bit clumsy, but the enthusiasm made up for it.

Tammy crawled back down my body until she could kiss and touch my chest. I made pleased noises. She wasn't skilled, but the feel of her small hands on my skin sent a few sparks of pleasure shooting through me. She licked curiously at my nipples. It was an odd sensation, but not a bad one. I lay still, letting her explore. I also wanted to let her lead so we didn't do anything she didn't want. She kissed and lightly suckled at my nipples, and my cock started to harden.

She crawled further down and spread my legs, getting in between them. Her fingers ran up and down along my thighs and she stuck her tongue out to lick at my balls. My pleased noises increased in volume. Then she sucked one of my balls into her mouth, slurping at it with her tongue. She then did the same with the other one.

"Wow, these are heavy."

"It's been a while since they were emptied."

I hadn't made a trip to the whorehouse since Tammy appeared in my life.

"OK. Think you can cum twice tonight?"

"Probably."

"Mind if I suck on your cock until you cum?"

"Do whatever you like, Tammy. Like I said, I'll satisfy your needs any way you want."

"Cool. Thanks, Vance."

Silence reigned again as she opened her mouth as wide as she could and slipped it over the head of my cock. She licked delicately at the bulb, experimenting with different spots to slide her tongue. My breathing deepened and I began emitting soft moans. Guided by the sounds I was making, Tammy quickly learned which areas were the most sensitive.

Since it had literally been months for me I knew I wasn't going to last long. Tammy slid her head downward to take in as much as she could, probably getting about half my shaft in as she licked along it. My body began to tense up as she bobbed her head up and down. I grunted to let her know I was on the verge. She gulped down my cum and sucked for a couple more minutes until, as expected, I was again fully hard.

"Now you should last a bit longer."

"Mmm-hmmm."

"Good. I want you to fill me with cum."

"Just be careful, honey."

"Okay." Tammy shifted her position and began slowly lowering her very tight butt down onto my cock. It took several minutes, but eventually she got all of me in her.

I gave her an encouraging smile. "It feels good to be in you."

She smiled back. "I have been dreaming of this for months."

I placed my hands, very gently, on her hips. I eased her upwards a couple of inches, then back down. Her butt gave my pole a squeeze. I kept my own body still, merely moving her up and down on me at a slow pace. I wanted to let her get adjusted to having me in her. She made sounds of pleasure as I slid her slowly up and down.

"Glad you like," I murmured.

She put her small hands on my chest to help balance herself, then began moving slightly faster. I remained still. She squeezed my rod more urgently, gripping me tightly on every down-bounce.

"I love your cock inside me," she whispered.

I grinned at her, continuing to keep her motions under control. She tried to speed up the process, but I continued to guide her softly up and down. She was now definitely trying to milk the cum out of me. I did my best to hold back, wanting to last as long as possible for my cute teen lover. Her body was trembling with excitement. I kept working her, up, down, up, down, and with a squeal, she clamped her rear very tightly around my pole as cum shot from her small rod.

Now I was willing to fill her, and as she gripped me tightly and shook with pleasure, I did. She moaned and gasped as I injected her butt with my hot cum. When she finished shaking, she collapsed forward onto me. I held her for a moment, then rose and carried her to the shower, where we cleaned up.

"I don't think we should wear clothes while we're inside anymore," she grinned. "I like you naked."

"Sure." I liked her naked, too. We dried off, climbed back in bed, and fell asleep.

Tammy's eyes were glued to my naked body the next day as I worked out. The instant I stopped, she wrapped her arms around one of my tree-trunk-sized legs and indicated with her eyes the direction of the bedroom. I pried her off long enough for both of us to make pit stops first, then obligingly headed for the bed.

"Thanks, Vance," she purred. "I haven't yet actually seen you cum, and I want to."

"Gladly."

She spread my legs and got between them again. Her delicate fingers caressed my balls, and my cock started hardening. I gave her an encouraging smile, and she rubbed my sac until my cock was fully hard.

"Ooooh," she squeaked. "Nice." She wrapped both her hands around my rod and began slowly pumping it. I shivered slightly at her touch. She kissed my nuts as she worked my pole, and I made pleased noises. Her mouth opened and she sucked on one of my balls as she continued to move her hands. My cock throbbed as she pumped away. Her eyes smiled at me as she shifted her mouth to my other ball, sucking with great enthusiasm. I felt myself start tensing as she got me close to the edge. Her hands sped up. She popped her mouth off my nut and lifted her head so she could see as I began squirting. She pumped me until my balls felt empty, then licked the cum off my skin and happily swallowed.

I gave her a huge smile. "Tammy, that was wonderful."

She giggled. "Good, because I plan to do it a lot more often."

I woke at 3 a.m. the next morning long enough to feel my cum shooting down Tammy's throat before I fell back asleep. She blew or jerked me almost every day, mixed with riding my cock. I asked about The Surgery, and she said it would be nice but wasn't technically needed as long as I would keep meeting her needs. I started the procedures for it anyway, and she was happy as a clam when three years after we met, she had a body that matched the one she wanted.

It's been five years now, and she likes getting filled in all three holes, especially the newest one. I always let her lead, and she insists I give her at least one load per day. I'm very lucky to have such an awesome girlfriend.