Heavenly Green Resorts Ch. 01

Story Info
Tarun and Radha make new friends at the nudist beach.
2k words
4.09
5.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been more than 6 months since Tarun and Radha are in San Francisco, California. They have been swingers back at home with their dear friends Ashwina and Pooja and Tarun's little sister Kirthi. They were missing their little group and their sex adventures.

With their daily routines, they only get to enjoy their sexcapades twice every week. But it is very casual sex that they start with a kiss and end with dick in pussy action with nothing much in between.

It was a Friday night when Tarun and Radha were already on the bed kissing each other. Tarun went straight to her blackish tanned pussy and started to lick it vigorously. Her body shook and twirled on the bed. Her white skin glowed in the red bed light. With her intense orgasm close she shouted, "I am Cumming." Tarun continued.

Radha came quickly after. Tarun wasted no time and got on top of her. He slid his pulsing 6 inch cock into her pussy. Slowly he pumped her with all his might. With each pump he increased his pace. Within around a few minutes he came too and collapsed by her side.

"I think I am missing our friends." Radha said.

"Yeah, those were great days." Tarun responded.

"I feel like our sex life is running dry. Only to relieve tension between us. Not spicy anymore. It's so boring each day. I want to go somewhere and get refreshed."

"Maybe we should go for a fun trip. I heard about nudist resorts in Miami. Maybe that will help us I guess." Tarun said.

"Good idea. Take me there. That would spice up things. Maybe a nudist beach." Radha asked with her eyes wide. She liked the idea of a trip.

"Okay. Then let us find the place first." Tarun said while cleaning his cock with a tissue from bedside.

For the next few days Tarun and Radha had normal sex. Mostly penetration and nothing much. They did not even bother any options like roleplay and all. Radha finally found a good decent resort named 'Heavenly Green Resorts' and wasted no time in booking it. Tarun was also excited to be there.

On a Saturday morning they took the flight and reached Miami. Upon reaching they were welcomed by chauffeur from the resort. Soon they got into the cab and reached the resort. Both of their hearts are filled with excitement and anxiety at the same time.

"Mr. and Mrs. Reddy, your room will be 205. It is on the second floor to the left." Said the receptionist pointing towards the stairs.

"Okay, but can you tell me where the clothing optional beach or area is?" Tarun asked.

"Oh it is this way sir." Pointed Receptionist.

"Thank you."

"Please enjoy your stay at the Heavenly Green Resorts."

Tarun and Radha followed to their room. As soon as they are in both of them refreshed. Tarun had his bath first and changed into a Bermuda and T-Shirt. Radha followed to the bathroom. Radha came out of the shower with the towel wrapped around her. She dropped it and said "What should I wear?" While searching through her suitcase.

"Nothing, maybe." Tarun said.

"Seriously. I can't be nude around so many people."

"What? I thought we came all the way here to experience the nudist lifestyle."

"That is at the beach. I thought we went through this before. I can't walk nude in the reception or all the way to the beach on the road."

"Okay, just wear that red sundress. Make sure you are not wearing anything underneath. We will have to shed them at the beach."

"Okay, that makes sense."

Both of them quickly freshened up and went outside. On their way they saw so many pretty women in their bikinis. Tarun is more excited. But Radha is nervous. They calmly walked to the beach area.

There was a path from the road leading to the beach. At the entrance there was a board which read 'Clothing Optional.'

"This is it. We are here finally. Take off your clothes." Said Tarun.

"Wait until we go in first." Said Radha.

They walk past the entrance into the beach. There were a lot of people around. All naked. Tarun's eyes nearly popped out. He never saw these many men and women naked. Just as they reached inside the beach area, he looked at Radha.

Radha was hesitating to drop her clothes. She got cold feet and was on the verge of going back. Tarun tried to console her.

"Nervous, aren't you?" said a voice from behind.

He saw two beautiful women standing in their bikinis.

"Hi, I am Jenny and this is Nat." Said Jenny.

Tarun looked at the beautiful women in front of him. Jenny is Chinese with 5 feet 4 inches in height. She had a beautiful face, black hair and a petite body with small boobs. She looked around 25 something. Her white skin glowed in the sun. He looked at Nat and figured she might be American. She looked around 30. She has blonde hair, a busty figure with the right amount of fat but a flat belly and bigger boobs. She was wearing a blue bra and panties while Jenny was in pink.

"It is our first time here." Said Radha.

"Hi, I am Tarun and this is Radha." Said Tarun. He is having a semi erection. Since he has no underwear, his boner is noticeable from the shorts.

"Don't worry, once you let go of your clothes, you will never look back. Freedom tastes superior." Nat said.

"Let us all strip together, it would be fun," Jenny said while undoing her bra laces.

Jenny and Nat started to undress in front of them. Jenny's small but untanned boobs popped out. Her brown and small nipples were complimenting her boobs. Nat on the other hand has bigger nipples. Her black nipples were pointing out even in the hot summer of Miami.

Tarun took off his shirt. Radha took off her sundress. She had nothing underneath. Her instincts let her hands cover her private parts.

"It is okay. Drop your hands. Enjoy the freedom." Nat said. They both continued to take off their panties.

Radha let go of her hands. Radha has brown and bigger nipples were free from her hands and her blackish pussy breathed the beach air. Tarun let go of his shorts. His semi erect cock sprang free.

"Wow, someone is having fun." Jenny said.

Both of them dropped their panties by then. Jenny's and Nat's white, clean shaved pussies are free and open. Tarun fixed his eyes on them.

"More than you think." Nat said.

"Let us walk to the bar Jenny," she added.

"Do you guys want to join?" Jenny asked.

"Yes please." Tarun said instantly.

They all packed their clothes in their bags and started walking to the bar counter by the beach. Radha looked around and saw some naked men and women surfing. While some played beach volleyball. And others just walked or swimmed around. Tarun fixed on the two women.

The four of them reached the bar. All of them sat down at a table together. Tarun and Radha together while Jenny and Nat are opposite to them.

A man walked to them. He was nude. Around 6 feet high and a muscular body. Radha was stunned by looking at him. Her shy Indian eyes kept looking at his long 8 inch dick.

"Hi, I am John." He said. "What would you like to have today?"

"We will have 2 peach Margaritas." Jenny said.

"We will have 2 Pina Coladas," Tarun said. Radha is still awestruck.

"I will be right back." John said and left.

"So, your first time right? What do you think?" Asked Nat.

"He shows better." Jan said pointing at Tarun's dick. His dick is hidden from both of them under the table. It stood at all might.

"Haha, that is okay. It is common for first timers. Lucky you are here with your wife. She can get you relaxed." Nat said.

"Yeah, I guess." Replied Tarun. "So, Are you two friends?"

"No, she is my girlfriend." Nat answered.

"Oh! You are lesbians!" Radha said with excitement.

"I am a lesbian, she is a bisexual." Nat answered back.

"So are we." Tarun replied back.

John came back with their drinks and placed them at their table and left. Radha had her eyes fixed on his cock all the while he was there.

"Wonderful isn't it? He has a big cock." Jenny said.

"Yes. Makes me jealous." Tarun said. Radha just blushed.

"This is okay as long as we ogle and don't do anything without consent here. That is the freedom we can taste. Not like every other nudist beach in the world." Said Jenny.

"Wow, I am starting to like this place. I am more horny than ever." Tarun said.

"Really?" Asked Nat.

Tarun stood up showing his dick to them. Jenny's eyes brightened by the sight. Tarun has a decent enough 6 inch brown cock.

"There is a shower cabin down the bar to the right. If you know what I mean." Nat said.

"No idea. Why the cabin?" Tarun asked.

"Just so that you can relax." Jenny said.

"Wow, but that would be awkward." Tarun said.

"Not if you were discreet. Nobody cares. Everyone relieves themselves." Nat said.

"Cool, I mean. Can I take her?" Tarun asked, pointing to Radha.

"Your wife, not mine." Jenny said.

He rushed out with her towards the cabin. Radha followed him while blushing.

The wood cabin is a small 4X4 cabin with a light inside and a door. They quickly got in and closed the door. Radha planted a kiss on him and said, "I am horny too. I like Nat. She is busty and sexy."

"What about John?" He asked.

"Oh, him too. I want his cock."

"That's tough, only mine in sight now."

Radha placed a hand on Tarun's cock. She started stroking it. He asked her to go down, which she obeyed and dropped on her knees. She took his cock in and sucked it hard.

Tarun was on the edge of cumming. He stopped her and lifted her up. She understood and got up and turned around. Tarun inserted his 6 inch cock from behind and held her hips. He started ramming her from behind. She was screaming in pleasure. Her moans were heard outside. Within minutes Tarun came inside her pussy. Radha had orgasmed by then. He took his cum soaked dick out of her pussy. Radha bent and sucked the dick dry.

As soon as they came out they were surprised to see Nat and Jenny outside the door. They started clapping. Tarun realised that they could have heard the moans and noticed both of their pussies were dripping wet. Jenny handed over some tissues from the bar. Radha blushed and went back in to clean up.

"If you are done. Can we use the cabin?" Jenny asked.

"Just a minute." Shouted Radha from inside.

"We will wait at the bar. Just go nuts." Cheered Tarun.

Soon Radha came out of the cabin and Nat and Jenny held their hands and jumped in right away.

Back at the bar Radha and Tarun settled down with their drinks. Not long after Jenny and Nat came back. Both of their faces are shining bright. Jenny had her pussy washed.

All of them talked about where they are from and how they met. Radha and Tarun were married for about a year now. While Jenny and Nat were together for 3 years.

Jenny was an exchange student from Singapore and studying in New York, while Nat worked in New York for eight years. They met through common friends and are dating for 3 years now.

By the time it was night they thought of going back. They split the bill and started walking back. All of them stopped at the pathway back to the main road and started wearing clothes.

"Where are you staying?" Asked Nat.

"At Heavenly Green Resorts." Answered Radha.

"Really? Because we stay there too." Said Jenny.

"Which room?" Asked Radha.

"212." Jenny replied back.

"No way, we are the opposite room 205," Radha said.

"Wow, I can't believe we are neighbours." Nat said.

"Let us all walk back together then." Said Tarun.

They went back to their hotel and bid adieu to each other at their respective rooms.

To be continued....!