Heavenly Hereafter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out, her spit coating my shaft, strings of her drool connected between me and her. I let myself slide back into her. It was blissful being wrapped in her velvety throat, rows of throat muscles pulling me deeper into her warmth. It was a struggle to pull out as she desperately tried to suck me back down, but it made it all the more rewarding to slam back into her. Even having just orgasmed she was eager to have her throat violated, her chest heaving as she sent moans through my dick up into my crotch.

Her tits hadn't calmed down even after her orgasm, still squeezing out milk like a cow. I wondered if she had any limit, her tits were so big, so swollen that I wouldn't be surprised if she could make gallons.

The hand between her legs continued to play with her clit and rub her palm into her pussy, making a wet, erotic noise. I watched as her hand moved, the other reaching up to grab my ass as I used her throat. The hand she was masturbating with was coated in glistening fem cum, it clung to her thighs making everything slick and sensual. I felt myself drooling a little, jealous of her hand and hungry to taste what that cum of hers tasted like.

"For an angel you seem better suited to being a slut. Look at you, so eager to have me fucking you silly. Cumming while choking on my cock and masturbating. You've convinced me, you were made to serve me." I grabbed her hand by the wrist, lifting it to my mouth. I sucked the viscous arousal off her fingers. We both moaned as I did. It was like her milk, unnaturally perfect, sweet and acidic and a little savory. As soon as I swallowed it down, my cheeks flushed even harder and heat flooded me. "Gods, everything about you is so perverted. You can't be a good angel and taste like this, have milk like this. From now on you're my whore. Be a good whore and give me your cunt. I want to taste you cumming as I fuck your slutty face."

My angel moaned in assent as I grabbed her hips. She was much bigger than me but with her help I was able to bend her hips up her knees going to either side of my face as her free hand anchored herself on my ass. Her cunny steamed with arousal, sweat and cum mixed and spread between her legs assaulting me with the smell of her heat. I wrapped my arms around her ass and pulled her into me.

I kissed her sensitive bead, it was big and swollen, and easily fit between my lips. Just touching it made her flinch, and as I started to suck her body spasmed, gagging on my cock as she tried to moan harder. I could just barely see more of her glistening arousal pooling out from her pussy as I licked and sucked at her. I lapped it up, drinking down her sweet nectar, moaning from its taste. Her thighs clung to the side of my head pushing me deeper into her. Confident I had lapped up all of her juice, my tongue dove deep into her hot cunt. Her walls tightened down on my writing tongue as I explored her depths. She shook and let out a heavy moan as I touched across her G-spot, being rewarded with another gush of her delicious lube.

I alternated between eating her out and teasing her sensitive bud trying to work her closer and closer to another orgasm as I withheld my own. My cock ached as I worked her throat, my balls swollen and desperate to fill her, but I wanted her to cum as I filled her, so the blinding bliss would make her more and more addicted to my taste. I nibbled at her clit and her thighs and hands tightened. She was close, so painfully close.

I needed to push her harder. I put my hips in double time, the wet sound of my balls slapping against her drool covered face rising about the sound of all the fountains, her whorish moans just behind as they turned feverish. She wanted to cum, she was just on the cusp and so was I. A few more thrusts and a nibble of her clit and I felt the damn starting to break. I wrapped my mouth around her cunt and shoved my tongue as deep as it could, my cock likewise pressed firmly into her mouth.

My eyes rolled back and my back arched as a full body orgasm struck me. My balls pulled tight forcing cum to rush through my cock and shoot deep into my whore angel's belly. It almost hurt to cum so hard, but I barely noticed as her thighs smothered me and shook. Her cunt gushed, spraying a thick tide of her delicious cum into my mouth. I could taste how ready she was. Her womb was ripe and fertile and I could taste her need to be bred in her cum, and as I tasted it her need became infectious. I felt lightheaded, only really aware of how I was wrapped in her warmth as my own heat filled her.

Her orgasm was similarly blissful, her own head light from having her throat used, lost in the smell of my hot nuts in her face and the feeling of her needy pussy being devoured. She shook, and felt the seed flowing through my cock as molten heat filled her belly- the love of her life feeding her precious divine seed, instantly addicting her to it. As my orgasm continued I pulled my cock slowly out, letting it coat more and more of her throat, I wanted every inch of her saturated with my sperm. I especially took my time as my tip reached her mouth. Her lips fastened around my head as thick globs of cum bloated her cheeks. She tried desperately to swallow it down, but it was too much, too thick. Hot alabaster jizz shot out of her nose and covered her face. Not that she cared, her mind too busy being flooded with the smell and taste of virile sperm, praying that it could somehow impregnate her throat, her mind. She instantly became obsessed with it, the smell of my cum, not to mention the taste that clung to her tongue. She hoped that my taste and smell would never fade, or that if it did I would happily renew it. Her blinding orgasm seemed to roll into another one as my cum fucked her mind, her womb burning with jealousy. If she wasn't my slave already she was now, and I fucking *loved* it.

Content that I could fill her any more I pulled completely out, a burst of seed completely covering the rest of her face and a few more thoroughly coating her breasts. It clung to her like glue and I relished the thought of the smell seeping into her, marking her so anyone else who smelled her would know she had been claimed already. It was my own smell and it made me feel dizzy, pride rushing through me as I thought of how addictive it might become, excited to claim more playthings just with my smell alone.

I stepped around my angel to get a look at my handiwork. She somehow looked even more beautiful splattered with jizz. It seemed to glow in the cloud-scattered sunlight. I kneeled down between her legs, pressing my meat against her hot nethers.

She struggled to swallow down the thick cum in her mouth as I hovered over her and ground myself into her. I watched as her throat moved to push down the load and a thought crept into my mind. I pushed myself up on her further, running my tongue from her belly, up her chest, up her neck and to her cheek. My own, thick, hot cum collected on my tongue which I slurped up. It was salty and a little sour, and carried that mucky scent with it. It was indomitable, and I could understand succumbing to the taste.

The angel shuddered as I finished my tongue's trek up her body. "Fu-fuck that was so- erotic. Using me and slurping your own seed off of me like I was some kind of platter."

I took her mouth with mine, swirling my tongue around hers. My cum still clung to the inside of our mouths, frothing up as I stirred it inside her mouth. I pulled my tongue out as she sucked on it desperately, a mix of semen and saliva leaving a thick strand between our mouths.

"M-more... Please..." She moaned pitifully.

I palmed her breasts, pushing and squeezing, working the cum and milk into her. Before grabbing her heavy teets. I rolled them between my fingers, watching as she writhed in pleasure.

"I'm going to make you mine, I'm gonna fuck your slutty cunt till you break." I growled, grinding my steely cock against her belly. I couldn't help but think about the divine womb inside her. A sinner's thrill ran through me thinking about defiling it.

"Yes... YES!" She was struggling to focus on me as her face twisted in pleasure. Her hips bucked pushing her soft belly against my dick.

"You've already swallowed down my cum, you're already drunk on it, but once I cum in your pussy there will be no escape for you. Your womb will be mine. You already want it to be mine, don't you? You want me to fuck my cum into you until you're swollen with my child." Fuck, I was going to cum just rubbing myself against her. My dick was drooling precum across her, mixing with her fragrant sweat.

"Please! Use me! Breed me! I want your babies! Grace my slutty body with your children!"

"So eager for mortal cum, aren't you? To be used, to become my slave? I could tell you had a fetish for being degraded, but this really is something else..."

The angel frantically grabbed at my hips and arms. "No! No! My love! You're no simple mortal! You are God! You are my God! Your cock is God. Your seed is divine! Please, my God, anoint me with your semen, bless my womb with your holy sperm!" She spoke like a zealot, desperate to earn my favor. Her hands moved to my cock, her desperate grasp tempered by reverence. Both of her hands wrapped around my shaft and pumped. "Please! I love your rod, your seed! Heaven is so empty... Your harem is empty... Fill me with new angels! Fill me with angels for you to use. Lust calls me to breed! When you see my daughters you'll know this is a breeder's womb. Please, use it for its true purpose!"

Dammit! I was so painfully hard. I knew how wrong this should've been, but the thought of breeding my own harem sounded so good. Sweat was dripping from almost every pore. I could feel the heat in my core. The angel's hands were slick with my pre-cum as she stroked me. Begging, begging to be covered, blessed. My resolve broke and I bucked my hips as another orgasm ripped out of me. My body rocked with my orgasm, each time my body spasmed another excessive glob of my thick seed covered the angel. As soon as my semen touched her the angel gasped and another, albeit light, orgasm took her and I could feel her twitch beneath me.

"Thank you! Thank you!" The angel cried, as she rubbed my cum into herself, stirring it up into a goop froth, scooping it up to lick it off her fingers.

"Such a dirty cumslut. Cumming just from getting painted by my seed. Just a desperate, horny cumdump breeder."

"Yes!"

Her breeding fervor was infectious. Even as I orgasmed the heat wouldn't subside, her giggles and twitches fed into a predatory feeling in me. If I was a god to her then I would take full advantage of her as a vessel for my pleasure, and relish as she worshiped me with her body and her womb.

Through with the foreplay, I was ready to make her womb mine. Even as the last few drops of my orgasm pushed through me, I felt my dick continue to surge with blood, my body getting ready for another orgasm. I slid back between the angel's legs and spread them. Strands of cum stretching between them as heat radiated off of her. Her pussy was flush, and puffy, it seemed to spread itself for me, drooling with her feminine cum.

Not that it needed it, I slapped my penis against her vulva, coating it in her cum. I probably could have railed her immediately, but I still couldn't resist torturing her and hearing the way she moaned.

"P-pl-pleeaasee... I... ugghhhh."

Her sopping hole winked as I ground my dick against her, my head pushing against her engorged clit. I pushed my balls against her, measuring myself against her belly. I could've sworn my cock had grown. Considering how big she was my penis almost looked like it reached up to her belly button.

I hunched over her and lined myself up with her snatch. Unprompted, she tilted her pelvis forward, I didn't even need to guide myself in as her hungry cunt swallowed the tip of my shaft. I started to ease myself in, but I felt anticipation in her chest and shoved myself deep. As welcoming as her pussy was, her walls were remarkably tight. Her slick cum let me slide through without much resistance, but I felt the squeeze of her soft cunt as she orgasmed.

"G-guuuhh." She moaned.

"Such a slutty angel, cumming just from having a dick put in you. You're going to end up cumming your brains out when I fuck you, aren't you?"

She gave a drunken giggle. "You're so big! I can't help it, my love! It feels so good, being spread so much!"

I pounded my hips into her. Every time I moved I felt her tighten down on me. I pushed deeper and deeper into her. So tight, it was so tight, it felt so good feeling her body tremble around me. As I pushed into her I shifted my hips trying to fish for her sweet spot. Every new angle I tried I got new reactions from the angel. My head scraped along her inside and she gave a sudden start, her body tightening up as she gasped.

"Did I find your weakness?" I said to her with a sadistic tone, working on finding that spot again.

"Y-yes!" She yelped as I hit her weak spot again. "My love, my God, you're breaking me!"

I wasn't even all the way inside of her and she was a mess. Her face was in a pleasure-pained grin, her hair stuck to her with a mix of sweat and cum as tears welled in her rolled-back eyes. Her hands mauled her milky tits, grabbing and squeezing her udder-like nipples, spraying her thick cream. Every time my head pushed her g-spot an even thicker stream of milk seemed to shoot out of her.

Wanting my own orgasm, I let myself slide to my hilt inside of her, my hips firmly pressed against her own. She squeezed down on me desperately, worshiping me with the entirety of hers vagina. I felt the tip of my head press against her cervix, her belly bulging a little as my massive length filled her.

I pulled nearly all of my length out of her and slammed my hips against her. My weighty balls made a wet slap against her ass as I hammered the entrance to her womb. I think she came again as my hips continued to hammer her. "Harder, harder!" She begged through slurred speech. Her tight passage dragged along by my shaft as I pulled out.

She shook her hips as I felt her womb push back against me, ready for my cum. "Please! Give me your cum! Give me your child, my love!"

I groaned, a stream of pre filling her as my orgasm welled up inside me, pressure and heat driving me insane. I fucked her harder, deeper. A frothy mess whipping up between us as she moaned mindlessly.

" Such a perverted slut. You're already addicted to the smell and taste of my sperm; you'll never be able to live without it. You've already cum so much, the pleasure eating away at your mind. You've swallowed so much of my precious seed, already been marked by my divinity. If you get pregnant your body will belong to me forever. You'll become a slave to my cock, your womb will forever be full of my children. This is your last chance, to stop, to save yourself."

The angel gasped frantically, sobbing in pleasure, unable to even say anything.

"Very well..."

I pushed deep into her and came, my body tightened as I poured my cum into her. It gushed through her cervix and flooded her, my heat filling her. Only the first pint of cum fit, the rest rushing back out around my cock. Her legs locked around me to hold me tight. Another, heavier orgasm rocked her. Her body shook, milk gushed from her breasts and she stuck her tongue out as she moaned.

"So... full..." The angel muttered, barely able to form the words.

My hips kept rocking, pushing shallow whimpers out of the angel. "I'm getting so sensitive... I need to rest." She whispered.

I pulled out and watched the waterfall of cum seep out of her, joining the rest in the pool at my feet. I grinned at her and hooked my arms under her legs, lifting them up over my shoulders, planting my feet and leaning over her. I wrapped my hand around her throat, letting my weight push down on her as I stared her in the eyes.

"We're fucking until I'm satisfied and you're broken and there's no doubt you're pregnant." I made sure her hips were lifted well off the ground and lined up with my still thick and dripping cock. I pushed my tip against her and she moaned and writhed. She didn't want me to stop, she loved the torture, how sensitive cumming made her, and how much easier it made it for her to cum.

I penetrated her again, lowering my hips directly down into her. Her cum filled snatch was slick and sensitive, causing the angel to immediately start squirming again. I felt like I was able to push deeper into her and at a better angle, bumping into her g-spot before pressing hard against her cervix. It kissed my cock's head needily, not content with the full womb she already had. I jackhammered into her, sweating as I grunted like a wild beast.

The angel threw back her head, moaning and babbling an orgasm seemed to spark her out of her stuport. "It's too much... Too good! You're breaking me... More... Break me! Break me!" Her voice dripped with need. "You're fucking my brains out! I can't think of anything but your cock! My womb already belongs to you, but I need you to fill it with more! You're ruining my pussy, making it need your thick cock! You're fucking my mind with your cock and your cum!"

I was likewise forfeiting thinking for fucking, only concerned with the warm flesh enveloping my shaft, and the angels self degradation before my member. The sound of wet slapping from breeding sex almost deafened her cries of pleasure.

"You love being my breeding bitch. You love knowing your purpose was to be a slave to a big, thick cock." It wasn't a question, it was a command. She was already mine, but her fractured mind needed to be sculpted to be my perfect whore.

"Yes!" Her body clenched on me, showing her true nature as she got off on her new commands.

"You love being fucked stupid and used like a fleshlight. You love knowing you're my whore, and that you won't go a day with being fucked and filled. You live for my cock, for my cum. You crave me, you hunger for cum, it is the most delicious thing you've ever tasted."

"Yes!"

"You live for my pleasure, any time, anywhere. You love knowing that your mine to be used, you love being seen being used. You love seeing me being served. And once I'm done making you my breeding whore, you're going to get off on helping me breed your daughters."

"Fucking, yes!" She came a little harder.

"I am your God, and you will worship me and give me a harem of breeders."

"Yes..." She said a little more far away. She was losing focus as she sunk back into her pleasure.

"Take my cum and become my bitch forever."

I pushed deep into her, clenching as another huge load flowed from me. I resumed my heavy pistoning pace as I came, fucking my seed deeper into her womb. So much of my cum filled her that her womb stretched and bloated as my heat permeated her. With stopping the flow of my own orgasm, I pulled out, thick jets coating her crotch and shooting down her belly. I was still steel-hard and reached a free-hand to push myself into the angel's star. My cum was the perfect lube, slipping into her tight hole. She squeezed down on me unconsciously milking the rest of my load into her. She was lost in her cum-drunk haze unable to do more than moan at how sensitive her ass was. She was an anal virgin by the feel of it, adding to a sense of confidence that this was the first time her tight hole was stretched; my burning hot cum staining her guts as it filled her.

I collapsed as the last few of my jets of my cum joined the quart already overwhelming the angel's insides. My face planted on her messy tits and her arms wrapped around me. The angel breathed heavily, trying to catch her breath. I wasn't much better off, exhausted, and feeling drained of strength. I tried to quench my thirst off the still ample milk leaking from her breast, but it didn't feel like it was enough.