Heavenly Hereafter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My love, my life, my lord, my everything." The angel spoke softly, clearly floating in afterglow herself.

I looked up and one of her wings seemed to unfurl. It wasn't like a birds wing, but rather a tight bundle of feathery ribbons that stretched in unison as they moved, forming an appendage like and arm with a hand at the end. She delicately took a large ladle and dipped it off the side of the dias and into the fountain of liquid gold before passing it to me. It wasn't actual gold, not hot enough to be molten, and didn't stick to the sides of the ladle as it cooled.

"Drink." The angel said gently, switching from her submissiveness to her more motherly nature.

The ladle was cold on my lips and the drink was similarly cold and refreshing. The taste was impossible to describe fully, tasting fruity and sweet, and as fulfilling as a meal. It was cold like ice water but relaxed and revitalized my insides like a warm beverage.

"What is this? It's good."

She smiled down at me, licking up a bit more of my cum from her body while collecting more of the life-giving gold in the ladle. "Ambrosia. The life-giving nectar of the garden, which feeds we angels. It's all we truly need to live- though we happily partake in the fruits of the garden. It's one of the most delicious things in existence, so much so that many mortals become ruined by it, unable to eat or drink much else."

I smacked my lips a little, wanting for more.

The angel laughed, endearingly. "You'll be quite alright, especially once you become accustomed to it."

"So, I'm not a mortal?" I said relaxing a little, forcing my libido to take a backburner, and I became starkly aware that it was me holding that libido back that kept the angel from succumbing to her own lust.

She drank deeply from the ladle and looked down at me and smiled. "No... You are something so much more. I knew you were coming, that I belonged to you already, but I had no clue who you were beyond that I needed you. I am your angel, but that is because you are my God. My daughters and I have been so lonely for so long." The angels lust started to mount for a moment before subsiding. "But now you are here, and this garden is yours."

"I would like to see more of it."