All Comments on 'Heavenly Love Ch. 07'

by hot-male775

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
you think to much

act on your emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More Often

This story is perfect. Don't change a thing. The only request I have is that they come more often. This installment was very short. Keep it "up"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
DRAGGING SEQUENCE

This story is dragging. Kindly, if you must, read carefully (my dear literotica) editors what the author is trying to do, making us microspically IDIOT!! I love mother and son sex stories...only that this thing is written BY Mere thinking that HIS readers are DUMB! I am disappointed how you tried to RATE this story recommendable, seeing how the author DRAGS his continuity, a more clear fact THAT HE DO NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS WRITING OF!!!!! thank you for not publishing my previous comment!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A month is gone...

Please post chapter 08! Obviously you feel a crual pleasure to draw this story in length... 4 weeks are enough! Pleeeeease...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
why are you draging this

there is life after he fuck her.the fucking don't stop the story.stop teasing and write a good story.

toolman4243toolman4243over 13 years ago
Just skimming now

I'm not even really reading this anymore just skimming through bored to tears.I can see you have no clue about two people living together like a mother and son were a sexual relationship develops. Just not possible that 2 people showing this much intimacy would not have acted way before now, even a mother/son duo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF

ENOUGH OF THE WAITING, THIS IS NOT A GOOD PACE. DO YOU KNOW WHAT KIND OF HALF WITS YOU MAKE THEM INTO. THIS ISN'T NORMAL PROGRESSION IN A RELATIONSHIP, ITS WEIRD AND NOT NORMAL. ALSO YOU ARE IRRATATING THE HELL OUT OF ME. GET ON WITH THE CONSUMATION OR QUIT THE STORY.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous