Heaven's Door

Story Info
Catholic school lesbian finds a kindred spirit.
6k words
4.66
21k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters are 18+

Cafeteria

I never truly appreciated our school uniform until that moment. Dress shirts and blazers. Dress shoes and long socks. Even a stupid little necktie. But the best part, the pinnacle of human invention, were those short ass skirts we were forced to wear. So many days of cold winds freezing our asses off, the rain and splashes of mud hitting our bare legs. The leering of boys whenever we went on a field trip. All of it was worth it for that one moment.

As I ate lunch with my bbff (best bitch for-fucking-ever) Lindsy, behind me I heard a yelp followed by the telltale sound of a metal tray hitting the floor and the following sound of laughter from the entire cafe.

I turned around and time must have stopped, just so that I could etch every detail of the event into my brain for later.

On the ground was Dana Murphy, (almost) everyone's favorite punching bag. Personally, I liked her well enough. She was a nice girl and tried to be amiable to everyone but being the hard-ass principal's daughter was just a fact of life she couldn't escape.

The way she fell on her face, it was easy to tell one of the bitches at the table she passed tripped her as she walked by. They were laughing the hardest. Dana's wavy, red locks were splayed out on the ground around her head, her lunch was splattered across the floor in front of her.

But I have to be honest. Those were only facts that I vaguely recall from my periphery. I was entirely focused on Dana's lower half. Four years in this Catholic hellhole and that was the first time I ever truly thanked God.

By the grace of the almighty himself, her skirt had somehow flipped up in the fall, revealing the divine contents it kept beneath. Two glorious orbs of flesh were what met my eyes. They were so smooth and firm and plump it made me regret that I missed the fall, just for the chance to see them jiggle. It gave me the same feeling as when you see an especially cute baby, the sudden urge to bite them. Not painfully, just a little love bite. God, what I wouldn't give for just a nibble.

But the ass itself wasn't the only sexy thing on display. Dana was a goody two shoes. 'Little miss perfect for her mommy' as others would say behind her back. She dotted her i's, crossed her t's, recited every prayer from heart and followed every rule. So who would have guessed that instead of a pair of plain, white panties, Dana would be sporting a lace thong under her skirt?

It rode up in her ass in all the right ways. Or the wrong ways, should I adhere to the standard of modesty that we were taught. It had a sort of weird effect. Despite covering so little, the fact that it barely covered anything made me want to peel it off even more. Like I was so frustratingly close to seeing her entire ass that it was more annoying to see that thong than it would have been to see a normal pair of panties.

I don't know how long I stared at her ass. It probably was a couple of seconds at most, but it felt like hours. I would still be in that trance had Lindsy not snapped me out of it.

She hit me on the shoulder with her bible and pointed at Dana on the floor. "Monica, you useless lesbian, go help her!"

To be one hundred percent honest, there was a good chance I would have ignored her had my view not been interrupted. Dana flipped her skirt back down, still prone on the floor. Finally freed from my captivation, all of my other senses rebooted. The first thing I noticed was the laughter and how deafening it was. Next, I noticed how dry my mouth was.

Then my eyes traveled up to Dana's head. I met her hazel eyes. They were wide from shock and were staring directly into my soul. And then, seemingly waking up from a trance of her own, her head looked to everyone else in the cafe. At everyone else laughing at her expense.

She looked so vulnerable, so lost. Like a deer in headlights. After fixing her skirt she didn't even make to get up. She just laid there, covering her bottom with her hands. She looked to be on the verge of tears.

It was then I sprung up, though much too late to even call it a good thing. I rushed to her side and kneeled beside her. "Dana, are you okay?" I reached down to help her up.

That got her moving. She almost recoiled from me as she scrambled to get up. Her eyes looked at me with a mixture of fear and confusion. It felt like out of all of the people in this cafeteria, I had hurt her the most. Once on her feet, she immediately ran from the room, off to probably cry her eyes out and hate me forever. And I was left to clean up the mess of what was supposed to be her lunch while snickers still popped up all around.

This was the first time I ever truly felt guilt for who I was, even with all the repeated lessons about how God made women to be man's companions. Someone was in trouble and needed help, and all I did was ogle her ass.

Later

"Fucking God damnit!" I tried to smooth out my skirt as I hurriedly left the bathroom. I was running late to my next class because my stomach decided to throw a fit and eject everything I had ever eaten all at once. Probably divine justice for how I treated Dana.

I broke one of our school's 'commandments' as I briskly jogged through the hallway, making sure to not run into any teachers or God forbid Mrs. Murphy. As I went around a corner I bumped into someone. Fuck.

The good news was that the person I bumped into wasn't faculty, the bad news is the person who I just knocked to the ground was Dana Murphy. Great, now I had both emotionally and physically hurt her in the span of an hour. I quickly picked her up and dusted her off. When she recognized me, I saw the same fearful look from earlier. Of course she would be scared of me. In a Catholic school full of envious bitches and wrathful whores, it was only natural to be afraid of Monica, the tall black girl who was clearly a lecherous lesbian that coveted your ass. I went to move past her to get to class, muttering a quick "Sorry" as I went by.

But she stopped me. As I stepped away, I felt resistance on my arm. When I turned I saw it was her, tugging on my sleeve. She still had the same confused and slightly fearful look, but she also seemed to be mustering up some sort of courage. With great difficulty she forced out, "Wait."

There was that vulnerable look again. I felt somehow that if I left for class, I'd only hurt her feelings again, so I stayed.

There was a moment where she didn't say anything. Where she continued to hold onto my sleeve, as if confused that I actually heeded her wish while simultaneously afraid that I'd disappear if she let go. And then she seemed to get a bit flustered as she quickly let go of my sleeve and fumbled an apology.

She dug around in the pockets of her blazer and pulled out two pieces of paper and handed one to me. They were hall passes with an added late note to them, signed by none other than her mother. But that didn't make sense, there's no way Mrs. Murphy would ever excuse being this late to class. As well as how did this already have my name on i-

"I made them," Dana blurted out suddenly. "I saw you weren't in class and I didn't want you to get in trouble. It should be fine as long as my mother doesn't see them herself. No one ever questions anything from her." It appears I was wrong about her being a complete teacher's pet.

I gingerly took the hall pass. "Uh, thanks." I would have gone to class then but she seemed like she had more to say. So I waited for her. I wanted to see if I could figure out what got her so nervous, you know, besides talking to someone that scripture says deserves eternal damnation. But why'd she have to look so cute being nervous?

She continued after a second, stuttering her way through a rushed explanation. "I wanted to apologize for the lunchroom. You were just trying to help but then I ran away and I heard you had to clean up my mess an-" I held up a hand to stop her.

"Nah, I get it, you were in a bad situation and I didn't exactly make it better. If anything I should be apologizing to you." The look in her eye changed slightly.

"Apologize for what?" She had to know what for. She was staring at me staring at her. She must have wanted me to admit it. 'All will be cleansed by confession' or some shit.

I mustered up my self-confidence. "For staring. You needed help and instead of helping I just... stared." That was enough self-loathing for one day, I turned to go to class.

Once again she stopped me, a little more desperately this time. She grabbed my whole arm and pulled it against her. My surprise had to be tempered against how soft her breast felt. "Wait!" She sounded more desperate somehow.

I didn't understand what was happening, but at this point I felt like she obviously wasn't talking to me just because she wanted to apologize. So what did she want?

This time she didn't let go as she spoke. She didn't look up to meet my eyes either. "I-I also wanted to thank you!" Her voice had risen a bit too much for the empty hallways, she cleared her throat and tried again. "You're so nice to me when everyone else is mean. You actually talk to me and treat me like my own person instead of just an extension of my mother." She started to break down more. "You don't yell at me or trip me or-"

I didn't really know what to do beyond try to comfort her, so that's what I did. I pulled my arm out of her grasp and she started to break down more before I wrapped her in a hug. After the initial moment of shock, she returned it, hovering over the edge of sobbing as she sniffled into my blazer. She needed someone right now, so I tried to ignore how warm and soft she felt as I squeezed her, or that fact that her face was basically shoved into my tits because of the height difference.

I just held her for a few minutes, one of my hands rubbed her head, gliding through her thick, yet surprisingly silky-feeling locks, as she calmed down. But the entire thing still felt strange. Even after the thanks, and my apology and the breakdown, something still felt unresolved. It felt as if she had more to say.

Once she calmed down, she still clung to me, testing my conviction. She needed someone right now and I refused to fail her twice in one day because of my heathenish proclivities. Even if my hands liked how they slightly sunk into her as we hugged. Even if she smelled amazing. Even if the feeling of her breathing against me brought up feelings best felt alone in my bunk. At the end of her calming down, she seemed to regain her composure and took a calming breath, which I had to rationalize as a breath and not that she was sniffing me... I think.

Then I heard her voice from below. "So... anyway, you don't have to apologize for looking... you've already been so good to me-" I stopped her before she could go any further down this boulevard of red flags.

"No, Dana." My tone maybe was a bit too harsh because she jumped in my arms. I lessened it as I continued. "Just because I've been nice to you doesn't mean I get to just stare at your body however I please. You should value yourself more than that. If I, or anyone else for that matter, makes you uncomfortable, you should tell them." There was a moment of silence after that. A silence that ended as she muffled something into my breasts. "What?"

For the first time since we started this embrace she looked up at me, meeting my eyes. From the look in them, this was what she really wanted to talk about. The thing she had been trying to drag out of herself this entire conversation.

"What if... what if your staring didn't bother me?" What? The question in and of itself was simple. Hell, even the message behind the question was simple. But it couldn't be that, right? Otherwise all my work for processing this physical contact as purely platonic would be for naught. Surely she meant something else and she just phrased it wrong.

She followed up her question with another. "Monica, forgive me if I'm wrong but... are you a lesbian?" Welp, there was no way to misinterpret that. I knew I was from the moment puberty decided to show its face. There was nothing about the male form that I found appealing and could not understand why the other girls kept pictures of swole Jesus under their pillows. I much rather preferred pictures of Mary.

She couldn't have found out from anyone else. Well, it was unlikely at least. I'd only told three people so far, and of the three of them, the only one who still talked to me was Lindsy. Though Lindsy did like to poke fun at me at times about it. But besides awkward side looks when we were changing, I'm fairly certain the other two hadn't told anyone. Hell, I hadn't even told my parents yet. So she must have figured it out some other way.... Like me staring at her ass, probably with a dumb look on my face as she was harassed by the rest of the school.

It wasn't like I could deny it. Nor did I want to, I am who I am. "Yeah..." But from the way a breath caught in her throat, I sensed something else. The weird air around this situation finally made sense. And I hoped to God that I wasn't wrong. I voiced a question of my own. "... Are you?"

Before she could answer, both of us recognized a sound. Beyond my rapid heart rate and the pounding in my ears, I heard the sound of heels on tile, which wasn't uncommon at this school. But the timing between the footfalls and the confidence that somehow radiated from the noise could only mean one person. Mrs. Murphy. Our hall passes wouldn't work on the person who supposedly signed them.

Before I could panic though, Dana dragged me away. Suddenly I was in a dark, cramped place with Dana even more pressed up against me. Anticipating my question she reached up and covered my mouth with a shush. Then we waited.

We heard her turn the corner and pause. She muttered under her breath, "I could have sworn I heard..." We could hear her approach the closet but then her phone rang. "Uh huh. Okay. I'll be there in a moment." We heard another frustrated sigh followed by the clacking moving further down the hallways. Neither of us relaxed until we couldn't hear it anymore.

When Dana removed her hand from my mouth, I let out a sigh of relief. My body fully relaxed. That is, until it remembered it was up against a pretty girl in extremely close proximity. Dana returned her hand to my back, keeping herself wrapped around me. Despite the fear being gone, our breaths remained deep. The same something that had us flustered in the hallways reclaimed its spot after the fear dissipated, now feeling so much more concentrated in this confined space.

It was then I realized we were in a janitor's closet. The smell of miscellaneous chemicals mixed in with Dana's sweet smell, and I could vaguely feel the handle of a mop or broom against my back. I also noticed that I took up most of the space. Dana was squished between me and a shelf. I shuffled backward as much as I could to give her a little more room.

Despite getting the space to loosen up, she stayed glued to me. She didn't want to let go of me, and some part of me was happy because it didn't want her to let go. Her grip stayed on me as she took a third of a step forward so that she wasn't at least pushed into a corner. "Thanks."

"No problem." We could have exited the closet now that the danger was gone, but neither of us made a move to open the door. The only movement in the closet was our breathing, and the occasional adjustment of our arms in the hug.

There was just enough light coming in through the vent in the door to faintly see her face as she looked up at me. She decided to pick up where we left off as if nothing happened. "What did you say?"

With the new environment, I found it much harder to speak, the feeling of closeness clouding my mind. "Um... I asked if you were, you know... also a lesbian." At the question, Dana squeezed me harder.

"I don't know. I like talking to you and you're nice and definitely pretty, but I never saw you that way." I never asked about me specifically. "But today, when I saw you staring, I started to feel something. It felt... nice. You stared at me like I was the only person in the room. And then when you got closer, some other feelings came up and I ran away." At this point she lowered her gaze, now looking directly into my bosom instead of making eye contact. "Everything my mom taught me told me that these feelings were wrong. But then I had time to think, afterward. These feelings are supposed to be wrong, but if they are wrong then why does it feel so good?" She seemed to be trying to convince herself as much as me. "Being here with you, being close to you and having you hold me feels... I don't know. Special? I don't want to let go."

So she was feeling what I felt. This strange aura surrounding us finally had a name. Sexual tension. And I had no idea how to navigate it. You don't get a lot of experience being a closeted girl in a Catholic school. But Dana seemed to be letting herself drown in it. Why shouldn't I? I decided to reassure her the only way I could think of.

She flinched as I wiggled one of my arms free from her grasp. I could feel her fear flood the room. The fear I would reject her. That I would open the door and walk away, or worse, go tell her mother about her unholy thoughts. That fear quickly turned to confusion as I placed my hand on the top of her head.

I couldn't exactly reach her chin in this cramped space, so instead I slowly pushed her head back until it tiled upward and she met my eyes again. And then, with just enough space, I leaned my neck down and kissed her. It wasn't anything special, beyond my own first kiss. I just pressed my lips against hers and hoped it worked. And it did. She relaxed against me, almost melting into our embrace. It only lasted a second or two but when I pulled away she was breathless.

"Dana, if God didn't want us to exist, he wouldn't have created us this way. It's okay to feel this way. I also... like being here, with you." The wind I started with left my sails the further I got into the reassurance. Sure, I've had more time and personal reflection on my sexuality, but again, I had zero experience with someone else. If she weren't so close to panicking, I'm sure it would be me instead. But that in and of itself was sort of calming and invigorating. Neither of us knew what we were doing, but now we both knew how the other felt. There was a nervous excitement to see where we would go from here.

It took Dana another minute to recover from the kiss, but when she met my eyes again, I could tell she had sunken further into the mood infesting the closet. She looked at me and asked a question that only had one answer.

"Would... would you like to see it agai-"

"Yes!" my enthusiasm startled her, but even in the dim light, I could still see her embarrassed smile.

A second passed before we realized that the closet had barely enough room for the two of us to stand in it, let alone maneuver to a way that would allow her to show me her divine assets again. But that didn't deter her.

She cleared her throat. "Would you like to... touch it?" I held back my response this time. Of course I wanted to touch her ass. Anyone would jump at the chance to and anyone who says otherwise would be a God damned liar. But it was how she asked the question, and the previous one at that, that bothered me.

"No." She stiffened up. I could feel the disappointment in her voice.

"Oh, okay."

"I don't want to touch it, Dana. I want to touch you." She gasped. "Your ass isn't the only good thing about you, and yes I stared at it, but you shouldn't separate it from yourself. So, Dana, can I touch you?" I had no fucking clue where this cool badass came from. My heart was damn near pounding out of my chest and I was starting to nervous sweat. But something about seeing her like this made me want to encourage her.

12