Heaven's Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me with immense relief in her eyes. Her grip changed on me, going from a hug to tightly gripping my blazer. She whispered, "Please. T-touch me."

Having been given permission, my hands started moving down. They slowly trailed down her back and sides and I could feel her muscles tense. And then I swallowed and grabbed two handfuls of her jiggly ass-flesh. Her grip tightened on me, and she let out something that at first I thought was a gasp but could have been a moan.

I was paralyzed at first. Just holding her flesh over her skirt was enough for me. The fact that within the same day I was shown this heavenly body and was now allowed to simply touch it blew my mind. But like with most things, once I got a taste, I wanted more. But I also had to remember the person the ass belonged to, the one currently up against me in a tense ball of nerves.

I held back on the more forceful urges and just settled for gentle rubbing and light squeezing. It felt amazing. The way my fingers sank into it and the way it bounced back when I relaxed my grip was the best thing I'd ever experienced. But tactile feedback wasn't the only enjoyment. I got to feel Dana shiver and hear her moan against me as I worked. But then Dana surprised me.

She whispered up to me, her head obviously swimming with lust, "You can go under the skirt if you want. And... be a little rougher."

I wholeheartedly accepted her offer. She let out a small noise as I quickly flipped her skirt up, exposing her to the air. Somehow, it felt even better. Feeling the warmth of her skin, the direct feedback of feeling her muscles twitch under my touch, it all was ten times better than it was before. I even pushed the boundaries a bit and toyed with her thong, which she didn't protest. Dana's noises got even sweeter.

But I noticed Dana getting wound up again. Ever since the kiss, she was almost relaxed against me. But since I started touching her, she grew more tense against me. Her moans started having to be strained and forced out of her throat instead of slipping out freely. I could guess why. It must be torture to have all this lust building up inside of her with no payoff. Not that I was any different, but this was new to her. She needed release.

Without pausing my hands I spoke down to her. "Dana, if you'd like... I could touch you more. You know... in other places."

Her eyes shone with need. "Really?"

"Of course. Just tell me what you want me to do."

"I-I don't know. This is all so new. I can't even believe I'm doing something like this in the first place. But please." That was consent if I ever heard it.

One of my hands went to support her while still doing its previous job. It wrapped around her waist in just the right way to still have a handful of her ass while also pulling her close. My other hand slowly made its way around to her front, in case she had any last-minute objections. Instead, her breath quickened and she got even more tense against me.

I slowly moved away (or a better term would be peeled with how wet she was) the front of her thong. And then I touched her. I'd never touched another pussy before, so I just wanted to get my bearings. It felt so strange to feel someone else's. I felt it twitch under my fingers and heard Dana's voice catch.

I pressed all around her crotch lightly, getting a general feel for it since I couldn't see it. She had a good amount of hair, but it felt trimmed. As if she prepared for someone to see it. And her lips felt different yet familiar. I tried to imagine a visual using mine as a basis.

But at least it seemed to function the same way, more or less. It was a bit weird to get used to touching one from the front, but whenever I touched spots that I liked, she seemed to like it so I followed what I did to myself.

From private conversations with Lindsy and overhearing some people in the locker room, I knew some girls don't like penetration so I didn't try to go inside her. Though she was definitely wet enough for it.

I eventually made my way to her clit. When I brushed against it, she let out a full volumed moan and leaned against me heavily. We both paused, hoping that there was no one in the hallway to hear it.

"You gotta be quiet, Dana!"

"I'm sorry but your fingers feel so good!"

"If you want me to continue you gotta figure something out!" She obviously didn't want me to stop, and of course, neither did I. There wasn't much room to do something drastic, and her hands were preoccupied with clinging to me, so she had to improvise.

Her solution was to bite the collar of my blazer. She looked up at me, her eyes silently asking, 'is this okay?' She looked absolutely adorable. The sight itself was worth a laundry load to remove the saliva stains. She was just so fucking cute.

When I touched her clit again, she moaned again, this time most of it muffled by my chest. With the makeshift gag now in place, Dana was much freer with her moans. Each motion of my finger brought a vibration on my chest and a sweeter noise to my ears. I felt a little bad because at some point my goal became to hear more of the noises instead of getting her off. But if it all leads to the same result it's fine, right?

The darkness had tuned my other senses to the max. My touch and hearing specifically. For a while there was nothing but her against me and the noise. Just the two of us, in this dark, dirty, stuffy closet. Our own little Eden.

Then another noise made us both jump. We both tensed as the bell rang loudly. The noise sent my brain into overdrive. The bell meant I missed class. I'm not sure that a hall pass would cover missing an entire class. Maybe I should just tell her the truth. That my stomach betrayed me after lunch, that is. Shit, the bell meant that class was over and people were going to be roaming the halls. That was the last class, and some of these bitches liked to loiter until Mrs. Murphy scared them off. We were gonna be trapped in here forever, not that I particularly minded that. But what about Da-

My mini panic attack was elevated by the realization that there was now a tertiary noise in my ears. It seems that along with scaring us, the bell kickstarted Dana's orgasm. Hell of a timing. In the same microsecond it took me to realize our predicament, the bell made her gasp and let go of my blazer. I could hear her non suppressed moan just under the sound of the bell. We were going to get caught. I had to do something.

I couldn't stop. That'd be too cruel. She needed this. But if I didn't stop, she'd keep making noise and we'd get caught. I didn't have time to think of a real plan beyond "ride out the storm.'

Before the bell finished ringing, I snaked the arm I was using to support her waist up her back to her head. Then I just pulled her into my chest again. Using my body to muffle her cries of pleasure, I was also tasked with keeping her under control. She spasmed against me and I had to use my makeshift grip on her, one handed because the other kept fondling her pussy, to keep her convulsions against me and not hitting the shelves or items around us to make noise.

It was quite possibly the scariest moment of my life. And that fear also made it the hottest. The only thing between us and the rest of the world was that door. I could hear students and teachers walk by while I kept Dana against me in rapture. That moment seemed to last forever.

I only stopped when her hips started twitching, seemingly trying to get away from my hand. I knew from personal experience that overstimulation by my own hand wasn't too pleasant, so I slid it out of her panties, but I couldn't bring myself to end the contact completely, so I returned it to her ass.

Once she regained some composure, she pushed her face out of my breast and rested her chin on them, looking up at me. No words were said, probably because talking was liable to get the attention of people outside, but she just looked up at me, breathing heavily. And I stared down at her as the hand that held her head also returned to her butt.

We were still trapped in the closet, waiting until the halls cleared, but I think neither of us really wanted to leave. Time slowed while we were in there. There was an unspoken bond formed by what had occurred. Dana's eyes held so much emotion. Emotion that she looked to me to guide. I didn't know what I was doing, but I did want to be whoever she thought I was. To prove I was worthy of the trust she put in me to tell me her feelings and share this experience with me. Despite her coming down from her high, there was still an excitement in the air. It was obvious that both of us enjoyed it. The air was thick with anticipation for what, and/or who, would come next.

And of course, besides all that sappy stuff, I was soaked. I may have still been a virgin, but I was pretty sure there were very few turn ons as potent as having a cute girl cum in your arms. And I was definitely turned all the way on. Though that would have to wait until we weren't in danger of being expelled and probably excommunicated.

At the moment we just settled for being together in that closet. I don't remember when exactly but at some point her hands left their death grip on my blazer and moved down to my ass. We were in there for a long time, saying nothing, breathing heavily and feeling each other's asses.

And then my phone rang. The noise was sudden, loud, and broke us from whatever spell we were under. I quickly let go of Dana and tried to maneuver my arms in the cramped space to reach my pocket to turn it off but I was too late. Someone marched right up to the closet door and opened it.

The light was blinding after having spent so much time adjusting to the dark of the closet. My first thought was that a teacher had caught us. The second was that it was Mrs. Murphy herself. But as my eyes readjusted, I felt a pang of relief along with a new set of fears. In the doorway was Lindsy, her phone in hand and obviously calling mine. And she looked angry.

Of course she was angry. She just caught her friend doing ungodly things in the closet with another woman. It went against everything that school taught us. I figured this was the end of our friendship. She was able to tolerate my orientation with jokes but seeing it in action would burn that bridge.

"Monica, you slutty lesbo, I had to carry our group presentation and you were in here playing grab ass with Dana!? You fucking owe me." Before I had time to process that she was mad at the presentation and not my sexuality she grabbed my blazer and yanked me into the open. She didn't even look at the other girl before turning down the hallway. "Bye, Dana."

"... Bye." From the sound of her voice I could hear her face. The same wide eyes from the gym, like a deer in headlights. She had come to grips with her feelings, had what I assume was her first sexual experience and was found out, all in the span of an hour.

It seemed we were in there for a really long time as the halls were empty. Lindsy didn't let go of my arm as she dragged me towards our lockers to get our things. Behind us I heard Dana say "B-bye Monica!"

I turned back and saw her peeking out of the closet, watching us leave. "Um, yeah. See ya Dana."

There was a pause as I looked back at her. And then she mustered up more courage to ask, "See you later?" Once again there was that vulnerable look.

I mustered up that badass from earlier and flashed her a big smile. "Of course." Just seeing the tension leave her shoulders and her face light up made it worth the work it would take to keep up the act. We stared at each other until I was dragged around a corner

.

12