Heaven's Shore Ch. 07

Story Info
Rebecca and Lance attend their Orientation.
10.4k words
4.43
11.7k
8

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers

Rebecca and Lance woke up to a text message on both their phones. It was a group message from an unknown number.

"Greetings from Heaven's Shore Membership Team. Your official Orientation date is set for this Saturday. It will begin at 2pm. All members are invited to attend the events. Your participation is optional, but is greatly encouraged and heavily considered as we decide on your membership status afterwards. Please plan to arrive shortly before 2PM with no clothing. Men are expected to orgasm three times throughout the events. Please plan accordingly."

They both read the text separately in silence. Rebecca put her phone down on her lap as she waited for Lance to finish. He looked up. "Three times?" he said with a laugh.

"I guess so!" said Rebecca. "When I first heard 'orientation,' I was thinking rules, regulations, that sort of thing. What kind of a place is this?"

"Like nothing we've ever heard of," said Lance.

"Saturday's three days away. We're gonna have to build you up a bit now don't we," said Rebecca as she slid across the bed, kissed Lance's neck while grabbing his crotch.

But as fate would have it, Jax came running into the room complaining about his tablet not working.

"Mommy, can you turn this on?"

Rebecca smiled at Lance. Things would have to wait. "Sure honey, come here."

---------------

James walked up to Gina who was leaning over the sink washing dishes. The smell of fresh coffee lingered from the machine next to the sink. He wrapped his arms around her naked body, startling her. He kissed her neck. "Good morning, sweetie."

Gina smiled as she dried the last dish. She reached her still wet hands behind her back and squeezed James' plump cock. "Surprised this thing hasn't fallen off yet," she joked as she spun around and faced her husband.

"We sure had our fun yesterday, didn't we?"

"That we did. Today's going to be even more fun too!"

James' cock lurched at the words. "Oh are we now?" he asked, somewhat sexily.

"We are indeed. I am getting my nails done with Rebecca. And you're cleaning out the garage," she winked at him as she still held onto his cock. It deflated in her hand. "I hate you," he said.

"But I love you!"

James peeled away and poured a cup of coffee. He sipped it gingerly while leaning against the counter. They rarely wore clothing at home and today was no exception. He eyed Gina's naked body, stopping at her vagina. "How's she feeling today?"

Gina spread her labia with two fingers as they each looked down at it. "Honestly, not bad. I'm surprised. Usually when Ray comes over here I can't walk for a week."

"You're getting used to accommodating him."

Gina nodded while looking at James' crotch. "You too, honey. I wouldn't sell yourself too short there."

James picked up his cock."What, this 'ol thing? Doesn't compare to Ray, I'm afraid. That guy's something else."

"You're thick though. You're really thick. When you first enter me, I'm not gonna lie honey. It's really filling. It feels so good."

James held his coffee cup, cheersing Gina from afar. "Here's to feeling good."

Gina cheersed back as she scratched her large breast and sipped her coffee. "Speaking of feeling good. They're gonna do their orientation this Saturday. Ray was telling me last night."

"That's great! Would be nice to have them as full time members. I'm not sure how Lance feels about all this, though."

Gina smirked. "Honey. You and Ray are about three times the size of the poor guy. How do you think he feels?"

"Ehh, they got a good marriage. Good family. I'm sure he's come to terms with it by now."

"You think he's gonna be able to shoot three times in front of all those people?" Gina asked.

James nodded as he sipped his coffee. "I do. I think he's gonna be a champ. Ray and I'll help him out so he's not up there alone."

"You guys are sweet." Gina took another sip and grimaced. "I hate black coffee. I need some cream." She walked over the fridge and started rummaging through it. James admired her beautiful ass as she bent over looking around the inside of the fridge. Her pink pussy lips protruded from the dark crevice of her legs. James stroked his cock as he watched. He became erect immediately.

"Darn it," Gina said, spinning around. "Can you add cream to the grocery list?"

"Sure, but I can help you in the meantime," he said as he nodded towards his hard cock in hand.

"Honey! After last night?"

He nodded eagerly. Gina frowned at him. "You're something else."

"Well? What do you think? I heard there's some nutritional value in it?" James pleaded his case.

Gina couldn't resist. She placed her coffee on the counter and kneeled down in front of James. She held his penis up against his belly, examining its firmness. She stroked it softly with one hand, squeezing his balls with the other. "I need to shave you. You're getting pretty hairy down here," she observed.

James placed his hands on the counter and squeezed as waves of arousal went throughout his body. Gina's soft touch could always press the right buttons for him. He loved watching her stare intently at his cock as she jerked him off. Her beautiful eyes locked on his member could always get his juices flowing.

Gina leaned in and kissed the tip of his bulbous cock head. A strand of precum connected her lips to his tip as she leaned back. She scooped it with her finger and used it to stroke him a few times before leaning in again and taking his entire head in her mouth.

With one hand stroking, the other cradling his balls, and her tongue slipping its way around his cock, Gina was working her magic. She closed her eyes as she took more of his shaft into her little mouth. James moaned. Gina responded by moaning herself. She always loved to bring her husband to orgasm.

"Ohhh fuck, honey. Fuck, that feels good."

Gina managed to look up and make eye contact as she blew him. James smiled lovingly. She closed her eyes again and slid further down his pole, nearly taking half of his wide cock in her mouth. She moaned again.

James clenched the counter harder as the moment was arriving. He spread his legs and pushed his midsection out. "Mmmmm shit, babe. Oh God," he groaned with pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum, babe," he said. The moment was here. Gina quickly slid his cock out of her mouth and grabbed her coffee cup. She stroked his trembling dick and aimed the head directly into her cup.

"Fuckkk!!" James shouted as he closed his eyes and moaned. He came a thick rope of cum, splashing into the side of Gina's coffee cup as she giggled. Another load exited with such force, it shot over the side of the cup and onto the kitchen floor.Gina adjusted his penis to ensure she captured the next blasts.

"Oh God! Mmmmm fuck!" James shouted as he dropped another few, smaller loads into Gina's coffee. His white cum spread out in the darkness of the coffee in a swirling pattern.

Gina made sure to squeeze out all remaining cum with tight, elongated strokes, making sure to pinch the tip and get the last drop out. It fell into her coffee. She released his cock and leaned back on her feet, examining her cup.

She giggled. "Not exactly half n half, now is it?"

James peered in. "That looks nasty," he laughed.

Gina shrugged as she swirled her cup around, trying to disperse the cum throughout the coffee. She stared into it for a moment before raising the cup to her lips. She took a sip and swallowed.

James eagerly watched her reaction. "Well?"

Gina stared into the cup before looking up at James. "That was nasty," she said as they both cracked up laughing. She went to the sink and dumped out the rest. "Note to self. Your cum is not good with coffee," she said as she walked up to James and put her arms around him. "I like it plain though."

They kissed passionately before Gina went to get dressed for her date with Rebecca.

-------------------

Karla was always well put together with her choice of wardrobe. Today she wore a sensible, buttoned white blouse and dark jeans. She peered through her thick-rimmed red glasses at her laptop, punching away the keys as she sat in the small office conference room. Ray sat across from her, legs crossed, hands folded in his lap. He studied her professional demeanor. She was always serious, down to business. She certainly had an attractiveness to her, but most would not notice it immediately. She was intimidating, direct, and candid. Ray knew what she looked like with no clothes on, however. He always made sure to remember that whenever he was in her presence.

Karla ran her own shipping company, but also served as the President of Heaven's Shore Society. She was the only direct descendant of the family that owns the beach and she cherished its legacy and history. Her ability to manage the beach as well as her own company was impressive to say the least.

She called Ray in to discuss the upcoming Orientation scheduled for Saturday as she always did when new members were set to be initiated. Karla studied their applications. There were two couples set to be initiated this weekend. They had each already been identified.

Karla took a deep breath, removed her glasses and closed her laptop. She leaned back in her chair and crossed her gorgeous legs. "You've met these four?"

"Just the first couple. I don't know the others."

"And this man..." Karla leaned forward to look at her notes. "Lance. What can you tell me about him?"

"He's a nice guy. I spent some time at their house. Gina and Big Jim recommended them if you recall."

"I meant how is his anatomy, Ray? You know we have certain standards here."

"Yes of course. I was just providing some context. He's... he's a bit small. But his intentions are good."

"Stamina?" Karla asked. Her gaze was strong and pointed. She had the power to make any discussion seem like an interrogation.

"He came twice both the times I've been there. He cums quickly sometimes, however."

"How quick are we talking?"

"Well, one time he came when no one did anything. I do believe he was worked up quite a bit given the circumstances. It can be very arousing to be in these situations for newcomers." Ray thought about making a joke about his word choice, but refrained. Karla was rarely in a joking mood.

"Please stand up and get hard."

Requests like these were never surprising coming from Karla. She ran a tight ship when it came to men and their endowment size. If she requested anything regarding nudity, it was wise to abide.

Ray stood up, unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants. He wasn't wearing any underwear. His cock flopped out. As Karla watched, Ray stroked his cock. He used his other hand to squeeze his balls. He was very used to the kind of pressure Karla bestowed on others. In his early days, he often struggled performing for her. But over the years, it became second nature.

Within a minute, Ray was hard and firm. He relaxed his hands and dropped them by his side. Karla rolled her office chair over so she was next to him. She put on her glasses and held Ray's penis in her hand. "Don't cum please."

"Yes ma'am."

"Where is this man in comparison to you? Show me please."

Ray placed his index finger about four inches out from the base. "He's right about here."

"That's it? How about girth?"

"About four inches, ma'am," Ray answered with confidence. He was good at gauging size pretty well by now.

"His size is not in line with the members we've been inducting lately. You know this, Ray." Karla sat back and folded her arms. She stared at Ray's penis as she considered whether or not to proceed with Lance.

"Yes Karla, but you're aware we have several men that are on the small side."

"You're talking about Rich, Hank, and Wayne. Those men are grandfathered in before we started with size requirements. This would have to be an Exception Membership. I'll need a unanimous vote after orientation." She looked up at Ray. "He's going to have to perform well this Saturday."

With that, Karla rolled her chair back to her spot and opened her laptop. She began typing away. Ray was relieved she would allow them to participate in Orientation as he developed a liking for them, particularly Rebecca.

Karla stopped typing and looked up. She tilted her glasses off her eyes and glared at Ray. "Please put your penis away now. We're done with that."

Ray smiled. Sometimes, he got the sense Karla was blatantly messing with him. And he was right.

----------------

"That's a pretty color," said Rebecca as she watched the pedicurist apply a dark blue nail polish to Gina's toes.

"Thanks I thought so too! I usually go boring old red, but wanted to change things up a bit."

"You have such lovely feet. Did anyone ever tell you that?" Rebecca asked, sweetly. The pedicurist smiled up at Rebecca. "She certainly does," she agreed.

"Aww, thanks guys. Well, no not really. Except James. He loves them for some reason."

Rebecca and Gina maintained small talk as the two women working on them finished up. Once they walked away to let their feet dry, Rebecca leaned in towards Gina.

"Well? Did you guys continue the party last night?"

Gina smiled and nodded. "We may or may not have."

"I wish we could have stayed. But we had the kids. Plus I think Lance had had enough at that point.

"...so? How was it? Did you guys swap?"

Gina smiled and nodded. "James and I always try and keep things interesting."

"You're a bad girl, Gina," Rebecca said. "How on Earth are you still in one piece?"

"Sometimes I wonder that myself, honey," said Gina, letting her Texas drawl come out.

"Ray's enormous. I still can't believe I was able to take as much of him as I did. And James is a big boy too, huh?"

Gina nodded again as she took a sip of her champagne. "They're both a handful," she said as she wiggled her toes while looking down at her pedicure. "Several hands," she joked.

"You know what else is crazy? They both shoot so far when they, ya know..."

"Are you ladies good on campagne?" Rebecca didn't even see the pedicurist approach them. She blushed. "We're great, thank you." The woman smiled a bit longer than usual before walking away. She most certainly heard the conversation.

"I think she wants to hear more," said Gina. They both laughed. "But anyways. That's something James has practiced for many years. He's getting quite good at big loads."

"I meant to tell you. We are going through Orientation this Saturday."

"Wonderful! We were notified too, since we're your sponsor. James and I will be there! So exciting," Gina beamed with delight.

"They said Lance needs to orgasm three times? What are we in for?"

"You'll see, you'll see. It's all fun. Believe me. My advice to you is make sure Lance shows up with a 'loaded canon' so to speak. The first one, he's going to have to get out right away."

Rebecca looked hesitant. "Should I be nervous?"

Gina cracked up laughing. She clutched Rebecca's shoulder reassuringly. "Honey, you have nothing to worry about!"

-------------

"Well, well, well! What brings you here?" Lance asked as he opened the door. Ray stood at his doorstep wearing a t-shirt, shorts, and flip flops. Black Oakleys shaded his eyes. He was carrying three coffees on a tray. "Thought I'd swing by and say hello. Cup of joe?"

"Come on in bud," Lance took the coffee tray from him and stepped aside as Ray walked in and took his sunglasses off.

"Look who it is!" Rebecca said as she rounded the corner from the kitchen. She could barely contain her excitement as she walked up and hugged Ray tightly. She was wearing a black romper with her hair down. Her bare feet showed off her fresh pedicure. "Ooo and coffee!"

"Have a seat, Ray," Lance beckoned everyone to the front sitting area. "What brings you around?"

"Well, like I said, just wanted to say hi. But also run some things by you for your Orientation."

"Ahh, yup. We got the text. Saturday, huh?"

Ray took a seat and crossed one leg over the other. "Right. So here's how these things go..." Ray paused for a moment, looking around. "Kids home?"

"Camp," said Rebecca smiling. "We're good."

"Ahh, right. So here's the deal..." Ray began speaking and in doing so, he switched legs. His shorts were so bunched up, a noticeable bulge appeared in his crotch. Lance checked to see if Rebecca was eying it and, sure enough, her eyes were locked in on it.

"For each Orientation, the existing members are all invited. Well... half of them. We do men only or women only. This weekend, for you guys, it's the women."

Lance's eyes widened. "All women?"

Ray nodded. "All women."

"And what exactly happens during this?" Rebecca asked, intrigued.

"You'll meet Karla. She's the President. She owns the beach. She runs it all. She never divulges what's going to happen, but I can assure you it's all in fun. And you don't have to do anything you don't want to."

"Ray, the umm... the text told me to be ready to... orgasm. Three times."

"That's right, Lance," Ray nodded and sipped his coffee. "Karla likes to play little games. Usually centered around you, the male subject. Now, even though it's all women, your sponsors will be there. Big Jim included. And me, of course."

"Little games?" Rebecca asked as her eyes continued to check on Ray's bulge. She wasn't even trying to hide it.

"You'll see. Again, like I said guys. It's a lot of fun. Trust me."

"Anything we should prepare for?" Lance asked. He was starting to become slightly concerned given the vague clarity Ray was providing.

"Get yourself aroused, but don't cum. Spend the next few days bringing yourself to the edge, but don't ejaculate. You'll see why when you get there."

"Oh great. Sounds like I'm in for it," Lance shook his head smiling.

Ray laughed. "It'll be fine! Trust me, the longer you hold out before Saturday, the better."

The three of them sat around drinking coffee as the conversation changed to lighter topics. Rebecca remained mostly silent as the men chatted. She found herself entranced by the massive bulge across from her.

"Everything ok, Rebecca?" Ray asked as he caught her blatantly staring at him.

"She's checkin out your dick." Lance was not shy as he leaned back and sipped his coffee. The three of them laughed while Rebecca blushed.

"I'm sorry!!" she proclaimed. "It's bad, I know."

"It's not that bad. You can look at it if you want. Lance, would you mind if I let her see it again?"

"I think we've established what's okay already wouldn't you say, guys?" It was true. There was no need to do any checks and balances anymore. This was their new lifestyle.

"Yes. I definitely want to see it," said Rebecca. She watched excitedly as Ray stood up and lowered his shorts and underwear. His soft cock poured out over his balls, its size begging to be admired.

"Welp. There he is," Rebecca said, happy to see Ray's magnificent penis again. "Can I touch it again?"

"Sure," said Ray as he walked over to Rebecca. She immediately took it in her hand, caressing it lovingly as she felt blood pulse throughout. "Somebody's getting hard, huh?" Ray smiled and nodded.

Lance rubbed his cock over his jeans. The scene was already arousing him as he grew erect. Even though slightly disappointed he knew he wouldn't get to cum, watching Rebecca work with Ray's oversized appendage was enthralling to him.

Rebecca used both hands to slowly stroke Ray's lengthening cock. "God that feels amazing," said Ray. He was focused squarely on Rebecca and she on him. It started to feel like Lance wasn't even in the room.

Ray was now fully erect. His throbbing, ten inch cock was inches from Rebecca's face. Her eyes told the story of how she felt. Hungry for him. Desperate and helpless under the spell of his towering penis. Her pussy ached with passion and desire. She instinctively leaned forward and opened her mouth, taking his entire cock head inside.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers