Heaven's Shore Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karla turned her attention back to Lance. "You're a good looking couple. A little lacking in some areas," she nodded towards Lance's penis, "but good looking nonetheless. Now for the next event, we're going to have Miss Rebecca lie down here on this beach towel. Lance you'll be joined by Ray and Big Jim. Men?"

Ray and James approached Lance, joining him on either side. They were each hard as a rock. James was dripping precum already.

Karla admired their large penises, even stroking James' for a moment. "This will work. Gentlemen please masturbate onto Rebecca. I'd like to see how well you can cover her."

Rebecca laughed out loud at the silly game as she rested her head back. Lance stood at her head while James and Ray took positions on either side. Karla watched at her feet as each man began jerking themselves off.

Lance could hear the women in the outer circle talking amongst themselves. He picked up on one conversation between two cute blondes. They were discussing how big both Ray and James' penises were. One held her hands up far apart to indicate how big she thought it was.

Rebecca looked as comfortable as can be. Her sunglasses concealed her eyes, but it was obvious she was enjoying this. She crossed her arms and rested her head on them as she looked up at the three men as they masturbated. Ray was the biggest and hardest. His thick cock dripped onto Rebecca's breast. "Careful Ray, you're leaking!" she joked. Several women in the outer circle giggled as well.

"Karla?" Ray asked. He stopped stroking and awaited a response.

"Yes, Ray," she said to him without looking up. She remained fixated on Lance's cock.

"I'm ready, Karla."

"Please cum onto her breasts and stomach." She still didn't look up.

Ray bent his legs and crouched over Rebecca. He aimed his cock down as best he could. It looked as hard as a sledgehammer as he struggled to keep it pointing down. Lance and James both stopped as they awaited Ray's orgasm.

Ray grunted deeply. His penis had yet to erupt. He kept it pointed down, clutching it at the base. He then stroked once, moaned again, and fired a thick white blast onto Rebecca's tits. She shrieked loudly at the surprise. The cumblast was both thick and fast, splashing off either side of her big mounds.

"Ohhh God!" shouted Ray as he quickly jerked more off onto Rebecca. "Fuck!" he belted out loudly so the whole beach could hear. Several women in the circle covered their mouths as they watched Ray unload thick cum ropes onto Rebecca.

"Fuck, fuck, I'm gonna cum!" James shouted out as he too leaned in. He crouched down just like Ray as his cock erupted, spraying bright white cum onto Rebecca's stomach and legs. Both men grunted and moaned with pleasure. Rebecca could do nothing but watch and smile as her body became a canvas for the men.

"Oh my God! Shit!" James belted out as his last shot flew over Rebecca and landed on Ray's leg. Ray jumped back laughing. He also wasn't done, as he stroked out a couple of smaller dribbles onto the sand below.

The women erupted in applause. Even Karla smiled as she looked at the mess they made. Rebecca was covered from her neck down. Cum dripped down the sides of her body. "I'm covered!" she yelled out. Ray and James each stepped back from Rebecca, taking position next to one another. Their cocks were still noticeably hard.

Once the excitement died down, all eyes returned to Lance. He had been frantically jerking off the entire time, trying to get himself to cum quickly. Sensing his frustration, Karla slowly walked over and stood next to him. She placed her hand on his, causing him to pause stroking. She casually removed his hand and took control of his penis.

Although sensibly dressed and acting sternly, Karla had a powerful attractiveness to her. Her demeanor drew Lance in. Her sexy figure and slender fingers on Lance's cock was mesmerizing. She didn't stroke him, but instead caressed the area just under his head using her index finger. Her other hand spent time squeezing his balls. So tight, Lance felt they may fall off.

Rebecca looked up. Lance's cock was directly above her head. She could clearly see Karla's technique from her vantage point.

"You're going to cum now Lance. I want you to squeeze your butt cheeks together."

Lance didn't feel his orgasm coming, but obeyed Karla nonetheless. As he squeezed his cheeks together, she squeezed harder on his balls while at the same time rapidly stroking his shaft. The combination of pain and pleasure spread over Lance like wildfire. He opened his mouth in an o-shape and, like magic, he came immediately. Cum shot out the tip, falling down to Rebecca's face. Her open mouth caught the first load while the three subsequent ones coated her eyes and nose.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh God!" Lance called out as Karla jerked him off onto his wife. He couldn't believe how quickly his orgasm came over him and how effortlessly Karla coaxed it out. She released his penis and held her hand up. Cum dripped from her finger. "Well, now. It looks like you've made a mess on me." Karla held her hand up to Lance's mouth, implying she'd like him to lick it off.

At first, Lance looked stunned. He was still feeling post-orgasm pleasure and had not fully recovered. And here was Karla insisting he lick his own cum off her hand. Not to disappoint anyone, Lance reluctantly licked the thick glob off her finger. The salty taste of his own cum was something he never thought he'd experience. Yet here he was, in front of dozens of beautiful women doing just that.

When he was done, Karla inspected her hand. She nodded satisfactorily before glancing down at Lance's cock. It was rapidly softening. Lance was out of breath. He wasn't sure he'd be able to keep going. "Rebecca, honey," Karla called down to her. "Go rinse off in the lake please. Then come right back."

As Rebecca rose to her feet, cum dripped endlessly down her body. She brushed the sand off her backside and in doing so, caused cum to splash off her body in every direction. She giggled as she ran off towards the lake. Gina followed her.

"That was amazing!" Gina called out as the two women took a dip in the lake. Rebecca smiled and nodded as she used her hands to make sure she got everything off. "That was really cool," she said. "Super weird. But very fun. I can't believe how quickly Lance came. What did she do to him?"

"Karla has a way with penises. Let's just leave it at that. She's really remarkable."

"I'll say."

Gina cracked up laughing. "Rebecca! Your face!"

Forgetting her face was covered in Lance's cum, Rebecca dove into the water to rinse it off. She emerged from the water, checked herself again, and gave the thumbs up to Gina as the two women headed back to the circle. "This part's fun," Gina proclaimed as they held hands.

The men were all standing in a line. Both Ray and James sported healthy, firm erections, but Lance was unfortunately soft as a worm. Karla and three other women were arranging lounge chairs to be set up side by side in the center of the circle. Ray went over to help them, but his big cock kept getting in the way. One of the women jokingly slapped it out of the way before stopping to admire it and stroke it. The other women joined in while they waited for the next activity.

"Ok, ok, chop chop. Everyone. Men, please sit down on the chairs." The women quickly dispersed allowing each man to sit on the lounge chairs. James and Ray each held their firm cocks up while Lance struggled to get an erection. Karla walked over and stood in front of them. She held a bottle of lubrication in her hand. She motioned for one of the women from before to come and apply the lube to the men. Karla, meanwhile, reached between her legs and pulled her bathing suit aside. She appeared to be fondling her vagina as her helper applied lube to Ray and James' cocks.

As Karla fingered herself, she laid out the rules. "Each of you will have sex now. Neither of you are to ejaculate until you have given your respective partners an orgasm. Rebecca, you are with Lance. Gina, you're with James. Ray and I will pair up."

The circle of women closed in tighter now so everyone was up close and personal. Rebecca walked over to Lance and sat, legs spread on the lounge chair facing him. She used some of the lube to start giving him a handjob, in hopes of creating a spark.

Gina climbed up on top of James, straddling him in the cowgirl position. She held his firm cock across her belly, playing with the tip and rubbing in the lube.

Karla still didn't remove her bathing suit, but pulled it aside, revealing a thick bush surrounding her vagina. She positioned herself on all fours as Ray scooted up onto his knees. His giant prick rested across Karla's lower back as he awaited instructions. "Please begin," Karla instructed the group as she herself reached between her legs and guided Ray's dick inside her.

Gina happily bounced on James' cock, instantly belting out genuine moans. She was so turned on from the earlier display, she foresaw no issues reaching orgasm. James devoured her boobs with his mouth as he bounced her up and down by holding onto her slim waist. His balls slapped against her ass cheeks as he penetrated her deeply.

Karla supported herself by her elbows with her head turned to the side so she could watch the others. Ray was less hurried with his approach. Partly because he was bigger and needed to take his time, but also because he knew Karla liked a slower build up. She also didn't like anything more than penetration so Ray was careful to keep his hands behind his back.

Rebecca opted for a handjob using the lube as she tried to coax an erection out of her husband. It was clear Lance was struggling, having already came twice and now under the added pressure of performing against the well hung men again. "Can you get hard for me, sweetie?" Rebecca asked, but Lance's facial expression indicated he was frustrated.

"Ohhhhh God baby!! Ohhhhhh fuck me baby! Fuck me with that thick. Fucking. DICK!" Gina screamed out as she aimed her head up and closed her eyes. She held onto James' broad shoulders as he dug his eight inch cock inside her. She was cumming hard already.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming baby! Ohhh fuck!"

The women in the circle all reacted, some with applause. Several of them openly masturbated while watching the orgy. One particularly cute brunette was very obviously reaching orgasm herself as she moaned loudly, clutching the woman's shoulder next to her as she laughed and convulsed all at once. Two other women fingered each other while they watched.

"Good job, you two," said Karla as Ray pounded her from behind. "I'm very close now."

Karla closed her eyes and gripped the sides of the lounge chair. She looked to be concentrating very hard on the task at hand. Ray remained thrusting as he now had most of his penis inside her. Creamy white fluid from Karla formed a circle on his shaft.

Suddenly, Karla hoisted herself up so she was now supporting herself on her palms. She arched her head back and screamed. "Ahhhhhhh yes! Ohhhhh God yes! Right there! Keep doing that! Mmmmmmm yes!"

For a woman who to this point remained very serious and austere, her sudden animated orgasm was a surprising sight. In fact, it was so loud and sudden, the women watching all paused their own self-satisfying activities to pay Karla respect.

"I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming! Gimme that big, thick, hard, fucking dick, Raymond! Give it all to me! Let me cream on that fucking COCK!"

Lance couldn't believe what he was seeing. Rebecca was watching Karla go through her orgasm while continuing to try and get Lance hard. To this point, he couldn't muster up anything. But once Karla exploded on Ray, he felt a third wind. His dick began to expand as Rebecca jerked it. She felt it and turned to see it was indeed becoming hard. She smiled excitedly as she spun around on his lap and sat down on his freshly throbbing cock. They began to fuck in front of everyone on the hot afternoon.

Having already cum, Karla stood up, dusted some sand off and took Ray by the penis. She guided him over to Lance and Rebecca. James followed and Gina returned to the women in the circle.

With everyone watching and Karla, Ray, and James standing in front of them, Rebecca bounced up and down on Lance's cock. At first, they just watched. Only Lance's balls were visible as Rebecca bounced on him. After some time, Karla led both James and Ray to either side of Lance and Rebecca. She took their penises and pulled them closer so they were near Rebecca's mouth. "Take them in," she instructed Rebecca.

Without hesitation, Rebecca devoured the big cocks, cramming them both in her mouth at once. With Lance controlling her by her waist, she freed her hands to jerk off each man in her mouth together.

Gina, along with the other women formed a cluster in front of the others instead of a circle. Karla stood in the front as they wall watched. They knew what was coming next.

Lance increased his pace, slamming into Rebecca with a renewed energy. He watched her devour two enormous cocks at once while he repeatedly pounded her pussy. She moaned loudly even with her mouth full. He could feel her familiar warmth encircle his penis. Her pussy vibrated. She was most definitely cumming.

As she came, she closed her eyes and moaned. She continued to suck both dicks while jerking them off. Her vagina dripped all over Lance's cock and balls. Everyone watched her ejaculate stream down his pink ball sack.

As Rebecca's orgasm came to a conclusion, Karla stepped forward and leaned in. She cupped Lance's balls with her hand and looked to her right. She closed her eyes as she inspected him, much like a doctor would in a physical exam.

She stood up. "He's ready. Take your positions."

Everyone snapped into gear except Lance and Rebecca who didn't know what was happening. Ray and James stood facing the cluster of women. "Stand up, guys," Ray said. Rebecca climbed off Lance and walked over to join the other women. Lance held onto his cock tightly. He was seconds away from cumming. He thought he may lose it.

"Cum," said Karla. "Now."

James and Ray each started jerking off and both were cumming in an instant. Blasting huge ropes all over the women. They wielded their powerful cocks as if they were firehoses, launching thick loads everywhere. Loud screams and shrieks could be heard as the ladies playfully tried to evate their blasts. But cum was going everywhere, soaking women all over their bodies. After what seemed like forever, Ray and James' orgasms wound down as the last few shots dripped out their penises. No one seemed to be spared.

Except one. Karla stood in the front. Still clothed in her one piece black bathing suit. Not a drop of cum could be spotted on her yet. She looked at Lance and slowly pulled her bathing suit down. She let it hang off her body, revealing her slim physique, perfectly supple breasts, and dark bush. Lance was awestruck. He still had not cum the required three times. He was afraid his load would be nothing like his counterparts. He reached for his cock. As he encircled it with his hand, it set off immediately.

Everyone watched intently as a magnificently long, unbroken, thick white rope of cum blasted out. It was headed right for Karla. She didn't even bat an eye as the huge blast caked her face leaving a milky white streak. Lance jerked off as more cum launched from his tip directly to Karla. He aimed nowhere else. He came more than the other two times combined. He came the most he's ever done so in his life.

The women cheered and applauded. Lance had proven himself. Not only did he cum as much as the other men, if not more, but he did it three times and had earned his spot on Heaven's Shore.

Ray and James hoisted his naked body up in the air as everyone clapped. Several other women lifted Rebecca up. They acted like they just won the World Cup. Everyone hugged and celebrated in a hot, sticky, cum-soaked mess. The whole group retreated for the lake to wash off as Lance and Rebecca basked in the glow of a job well done.

"You guys did great. Especially you, Lance. Welcome to the club!" said Gina as she hugged Lance. She grabbed his soft penis. "Has this guy had enough yet?"

Lance laughed as he swatted her hand away. "Careful you may just knock that thing off at this point." As drinks started flowing and music blared, the party was in high gear. But someone was missing. Lance looked around trying to find Karla, but she couldn't be found anywhere. He turned to Ray.

"Hey, where'd Karla go?"

Ray shook his head. "She never stays for this stuff. She's a busy woman."

Lance shrugged as he looked out across the beach. He wondered if he'd ever see her again.

"Hey," said Rebecca as she threw her arms around Lance. "I'm proud of you. I'm proud of us. We did it, Lance."

"We did, didn't we?" he asked. "But what exactly have we gotten ourselves into?"

"A new life, that's what. A rejuvenated, re-energized life. And I kinda like it. Don't you?" she asked before kissing him.

"I do. I think I really do."

They kissed in the afternoon sun.

-------------------

Karla drove her Porsche up the long and winding driveway after punching in the security code at the gate. It was a long day and she was looking forward to winding down at home. She set her things down on the large and spacious kitchen counter. She opened the wine fridge and poured herself a glass of a Chardonnay she just picked up the other day.

Next, she slipped out of her cover up and bathing suit, stopping to sniff it. It still smelled of cum. She allowed herself to smile, recollecting the day's activities. But her fun would just be starting now.

She went downstairs to her custom-built basement where she was greeted by Oscar.

"Good evening, madam. I hope you enjoyed your day." Oscar was tall, muscular, and handsome. He handed Karla a pillow and a towel and beckoned for her to sit down on the couch. He was completely naked. Oscar's penis hung lewdly between his legs, well past his large and heavy testicles.

"Hello madam," another man's voice could be heard approaching from the other side of the room. "Good evening madam," said yet another man.

Before long, Karla's six servants, as she likened to call them, all stood in front of her completely naked. They each sported hefty cocks. Long, thick, and well kept. "How may we service you tonight, madam?" Oscar asked.

She crossed her legs, staring at his cock. She used her toes to gently lift it up and set it back down again.

"Let us get started, gentlemen."