Heaven's Shore Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lance moved to unzip his pants, freeing his hard cock. He felt like he could cum already so he was extra cautious, opting mostly to just hold it by the base. Rebecca stroked Ray with two hands while she eagerly slurped.

"Mmmmmm. God Rebecca. Oh my God that's good. You like sucking that big dick?"

She moaned in response. Affirmative. She didn't just like it, she loved it. Ray turned to Lance for the first time for his reaction. He saw that he was jerking off and smiled at him. "Just be careful over there, bud." Lance nodded obediently.

Ray took Rebecca by the hands and hoisted her up from the couch. He then spun her around and switched places so that he was sitting down. His massive cock rested against his hard stomach. He picked it up by the base and looked up at Rebecca. "Do you want to sit on it?"

Without saying a word, Rebecca quickly removed her romper, letting it slide sexily to the floor. She revealed the fact that she had no panties on, lightly tapping her vagina before taking off her bra. "I can't believe we're doing this!" she giggled, excitedly.

Ray immediately helped himself to two huge handfuls of her tits. He leaned forward, sucking her nipples like a starved infant.

"Oh my God, I want that cock," Rebecca whined as she straddled Ray. She carefully lowered herself down on his cock, inch by inch, moaning as she took him in.

"Go slow, baby, just go slow," Ray warned her.

"Ahhhh, fuck it's so big. You're huge, do you know that?"

Ray laughed. "I may have had an inkling."

"Oh my God. Ohhhh God, Ray. That's so good. Oh my God this feels good," she said as she lowered further down on his dick. Nearly all of it was inside her as she started to bounce up and down. Ray helped her by lifting her up and down by her tight tummy. He also thrusted from below once they struck a rhythm. After only a few short minutes of sex, Rebecca was there.

"Yes, yes, yes! Oh my God Ray, yes! I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum right now. Ohhhhh fuckkkk!!"

From Lance's position, he could see Rebecca's pussy quiver as she took in Ray's huge cock. She was having an orgasm right then and there as she slid up and down on top of Ray. Lance couldn't contain himself. He felt like he'd shoot a load if someone so much as looked at his dick.

"Fuck, you're tight!" said Ray as they slowed their pace while Rebecca recovered from her orgasm. She sat still with Ray's cock buried inside her as she caught her breath.

"Here, now do this," said Ray as he used his strength to pick Rebecca up and spin her around, all the while keeping his cock inside. Rebecca now faced Lance in the reverse cowgirl position. She made eye contact with Lance and could see he was very aroused.

"You like?" she asked, teasingly. "Don't cum, honey!"

"Easier said than done," said Lance as he reluctantly gripped his knees with his hands, desperately trying to not stimulate himself.

"Jesus Christ," said Rebecca as she looked down at Ray's cock inside her. "You're even bigger from this position. It feels like a baseball bat inside me!"

"It is a freakin baseball bat," said Lance as he stared at the fat cock buried in his wife. "Are you ok?" he asked.

Rebecca grimaced as she repositioned herself on Ray's lap. "Yes. I'm fine. It's a little painful, but it's a good pain..." She suddenly gasped, forming an o-shape with her mouth. "Oh my God, yes it's a good pain. Oh fuck. You feel so good, Ray."

Rebecca held herself in place, legs spread apart, while Ray thrusted upwards from behind. His huge cock slid in and out of her with ease. Rebecca moaned louder than Lance had ever remembered her moaning from sex before. She held herself up using her hands on the back of the couch while pointing her head up and closing her eyes.

Lance could only watch Ray's incredible penis bring his wife to unimaginable orgasmic highs. His big oval balls bounced up and down with each movement. Lance's now painful erection produced an endless stream of clear and gooey precum, dripping down his modest shaft.

Rebecca came a third time. Followed by a fourth. Her pleasure seemingly never ended as she succumbed to the powers of Ray and his mighty cock. As each orgasm took over, she made sure to look Lance directly in the eyes. Nothing needed to be said as they stared at one another. The sexual pleasure she derived from Ray was simply just that. There was an understanding between them. They still loved each other. But this is what Rebecca had wanted all along. And Lance had to accept that.

"Oh fuck," said Ray. Nonchalantly, as if he just spilled a drink. "Gonna cum now."

Rebecca carefully hoisted herself up off his cock, revealing each inch of him. Just as it left her body, it began to spew thick, white ropes up into the air. Rebecca took hold of it and jerked it off as if it were her own penis. Cum flew everywhere. One particularly far traveling shot landed on Lance's leg. He stared at the thick consistency as it dripped down his thigh.

Rebecca giggled. She held her hand over the exploding tip to prevent any other misfires. As soon as Ray was done, she slid off and sat next to him. She still held on to his softening penis as they sat on the couch, catching their breath looking at Lance.

""Oh man, I'm sorry bud," Ray said, noticing the glob of cum on his leg.

"Here, let me clean you," said Rebecca, springing to her feet.

But Lance held his hand up. "No, no. It's fine. Leave it for now. If you put your hand there, I may lose it."

Lance's cock was so hard it looked like it was going to explode. And likely would if Rebecca accidentally touched it. She reluctantly sat back down as she stared at her husband's ballooning erection. "I'm sorry sweetie."

"It's ok. Gotta save up for Saturday. Well, how was that?"

"Amazing. Ray, you're something else. Did I ever tell you that?"

"Once or twice," Ray joked as he stood up and started to put his clothes back on.

"Do you want to shower? You've got cum everywhere!" Rebecca said as she noticed Ray got most of his mess on himself.

"No need. I'm headed to Heaven's Shore. I can rinse off in the water. Thanks again you guys. This was unexpected but a pleasant surprise. See you Saturday!"

With Ray gone, Rebecca said naked across from Lance. She looked at his still erect penis and frowned. "I'm so sorry honey. I'm sure it will all be worth it."

Feeling calm enough to touch it, he stood it up from the base and cleaned some precum off with his finger. "Let's hope so."

-------------------

Lance woke up early before the sun rose. He threw on his shorts, t-shirt, and sneakers and headed out. The cool and crisp Texas air was refreshing as he jogged away from the house. He had to get out for a bit. He had to get his mind off everything for once.

It had been three days since Ray fucked Rebecca on their living room couch. It had been three agonizing days of Rebecca teasing him every now and then. Squeezing his cock as she passed by him, jumping in the shower and rubbing her naked body all over him, making subtle comments here and there about how horny she was.

It was all in an effort to get him ready for today. Lance knew that, but the mental gymnastics he had to play in order to maintain composure was beginning to take a toll on him. He needed to cum badly.

Lance jogged around the neighborhood for a half hour, mostly sticking to the same loop. The calmness of the early morning was always refreshing to be a part of. Everyone else asleep. The world on pause.

Then, a sign of life. Headed towards Ray in the faint morning sunlight was a woman. She was jogging too. She wore bright neon yellow to alert any cars of her presence. Tan skin. Dark hair. Large breasts tucked into a sports bra. It was Gina.

"Lance?"

"Hey Gina," said Lance as he stopped just short of her and rested with his hands on his knees. "Gettin out early as well?" he asked, catching his breath.

"Yeah, I'm just starting. You been out a while?"

"Not too long, but I'm almost done. I need a breather."

Gina looked around. "It's so nice this early. Everything's so quiet and calm," she turned back to Lance. "Hey, today's your guys' Orientation, huh?"

"Is that today?" Lance played it off. "I guess it is, huh?"

"It is alright. Have you been... umm... holding it?" Gina giggled, unsure how to ask.

Lance nodded. "That's what they said, yup."

Gina smiled. Lance noticed she glanced at his crotch. The simple gesture caused a tingle in Lance's crotch. "Well that'll be nice then, huh?"

Lance nodded, looking off to the distance, still out of breath. He knew he was getting hard right now. It was embarrassing, but there was nothing he could do. The days of abstinence had really caught up to him.

"Lance, looks like you're ready right now, huh?" Gina laughed.

Lance couldn't help but laugh now that it was pointed out. "I'm dyin here, Gina!" he said, looking down for the first time.

"Oh honey! Today you'll get to release. The first one's fun too. Well, see you later!" she eyed his cock. "Both of you!" She then ran off leaving Lance standing in the middle of the road. Hard as a rock at 6am.

--------------------------

Jones beach was very crowded on the beautiful Saturday afternoon. Rebecca and Lance could barely find parking. It was nearly two o'clock already and they were worried about being late. Lance's parents were behind in picking up the kids and it had a domino effect. They rushed across the beach towards the brush. Ray was standing with a clipboard, looking anxious and hurried. He waved when he saw them.

"Hey guys! Just in time, huh?"

"Sorry, Ray," Rebecca smiled. "We had a mix up with my in-laws. Should we just head in?"

Ray stepped aside and gestured towards the path. "Everyone's waiting for you. Disrobe as normal once you get through please. You can leave your things by the entrance."

Rebecca went in first, followed by Lance. Ray glanced at his hardened cock sticking out. "I guess you've been doing as requested, huh buddy?" he laughed and patted Lance's back as he made his way into the brush.

On the other side, Rebecca pulled her bathing suit bottom down first. Her pussy was revealed to be completely shaved and smooth. "You shaved it?" asked Lance, surprised as he too removed his bathing suit.

"I figured, why not? It's kind of a special occasion, right?"

"I guess so," said Lance. "It looks hot as hell, babe."

She smiled and looked at his erection. "You ready?"

"I am. He is," Lance laughed as he wagged his five inch cock.

The two of them held hands and made their way across the beach to a large circle of naked women. There had to be at least forty of them of all shapes, sizes, and ethnicities. They were a lively bunch, chatting with each other and laughing. It was surely a sense of community and togetherness. Standing in the middle of the group was a slim woman wearing a black one piece bathing suit. She was the only one clothed. She spun a whistle around in her hand like a football coach would. She had a braided trim, floppy beach hat and large, dark sunglasses. She looked serious as she stood in silence waiting to begin.

The circle parted immediately once Lance and Rebecca were spotted. Ray was a dozen or so paces behind them. Rebecca turned to see him walking as his big penis swayed left and right. She smiled at him before turning back to the circle. The two of them slowly approached the woman in the middle as the chatter subsided. The event was about to begin.

Lance spotted James and Gina standing in the circle. Gina waved excitedly and James nodded. He was drinking a beer.

The woman crossed her arms and looked the two of them up and down. She looked bored, unamused. Almost as if she had somewhere else to be at the moment.

"This is Heaven's Shore Orientation. My name is Karla. We normally require our men to be bigger than you. Thicker than you. But you both come here with strong referrals from your sponsor as well as added support from the staff. So I am willing to make an exception."

Lance was mortified. He didn't know he would be so publicly scrutinized. No one warned him about this. Yet his penis lurched in the presence of this woman. She stared at his cock as she spoke, as if she was only concerned with it and nothing else.

"You'll need to ejaculate three times today. Once unassisted. Once by yourself and finally by me." She turned to Rebecca. "You'll be required to assist, but purely by visual stimulation. You'll be paired with another man." Rebecca nodded. The only men on the beach were Ray and James.

Karla snapped her finger and two women from the circle approached the middle. She stepped aside and let them stand directly in front of Ray.

The women were both slim, one blonde, one brunette. They smiled at him as they stood before him. One woman's breasts were very large, about as big as Rebecca's while the other had medium perky ones. They sported flat stomachs and long, slender legs. They both stared at Lance's penis. Rebecca stood off to the side. She was realizing this part was mostly about Lance.

"It really is small, huh?" one woman asked the other. They didn't introduce themselves.

"It's small, but cute. It kinda matches his balls perfectly, huh?"

"Mmm hmm," said the larger breasted one. She leaned over to get a closer look. In doing so, she cradled her big boobs in her hands. "Look! He's dripping. You got a lotta precum, huh?" she looked up at Lance. He nervously smiled and nodded.

The other woman leaned in as well. "How big do you think he is? I would guess four inches?"

"Hmmm. Yeah probably four or five? How big are you?" she looked up at Lance.

"I think it's five inches," he finally said. Some women in the circle could be heard snickering. Karla rolled her eyes, annoyed.

The larger breasted woman giggled. "Dicks come in all shapes and sizes sweetie."

"Look at his balls!" the other woman pointed out. "They're so tight! I don't think I've ever seen balls that tight! He looks like he's gonna explode!"

"Wow, you're right. Do you cum a lot, Lance?"

"Err... umm... Sometimes, yeah." Lance stood with his hands behind his back as the two women stared at his cock and balls. He felt overcome with arousal. Every woman in the circle was staring at his penis. He glanced at Rebecca who looked confused, but forced a smile to let him know she was there.

"I wanna see how much cum you have. I bet it's so much with how big those balls are getting."

"Yeah, Lance. Let's see you cum. Everyone here wants to see you shoot your load." It was clear the role of the two women was to get Lance to cum unassisted.

"Unnnnfff..." Lance made a sound resembling someone dropping barbells after a set. The two women chuckled. "Are you getting aroused Lance? Do you like this?"

"Yes, I do," said Lance. He stared down at his aching cock. It was bloated and red in the afternoon sun. Clear precum hung from the tip.

"Show us then," said one of the women. "Show us how this five inch cock can cum like a big boy."

Naturally, Lance reached for his cock but was quickly slapped away by Karla. She had a stern look on her face. "No touching," she said plainly.

"But how am I supposed-"

"No touching."

Frustrated, Lance put his hands on his hips. He stared down at his cock which was so hard it could probably double as a coat rack.

"Look at us Lance. We want to see your cock spurt. We want to see how much cum you have stored up in there after your big week watching Ray fuck your wife."

Lance couldn't believe what he was hearing. How did they know? He turned to Rebecca. She smiled sweetly. She was in on it. The plan all along was to get Lance worked up enough that he could cum without touching himself today on this beach.

"Look at us Lance," the woman said. He turned to her. She held her tits up with both hands. She slowly and sensually licked her nipple while staring at him. "Make it shoot for us."

Lance couldn't take it anymore. He looked down at his cock and flexed his pelvic muscle, causing his penis to bounce. It felt good. He did it again. And again. The women smiled eagerly as they watched.

"Oh fuck," Lance said out loud. It was working. After a few more thrusts, he felt a familiar warmth throughout his body. He looked around in the final moments to see all eyes on him. Every woman in the circle was staring at his cock just before he burst.

"Ahhhh God," he yelled out as his cock erupted in the afternoon sun. The first load dripped out, falling to his feet. He reached for his pulsing cock and was yet again struck down by Karla.

"No touching," she said.

Lance made two fists and held his arms up as if he was doing curls. The second load was massive and exited with such velocity, it splashed against the flat stomach of the woman in front of him. Shrieking, she jumped aside and held tight to her companion to watch the rest of Lance's orgasm.

He thrusted the air as another large load shot out, landing in the sand. "Awhhhhhh fuck!" he shouted. Four or five more loads dumped out as his penis lurched all on its own. It was a massive eruption from days of frustration.

Lance closed his eyes and winced as the final couple drops came out. The immense pleasure finally left him as he stood helpless on the beach, heart racing, out of breath from doing nothing. He looked around. Everyone was silent. Some women's mouths were hung open. He looked down to see long and thick wet streaks across the sand. Some of his cum was dripping from the first woman's stomach.

Rebecca walked over and put her arms around his neck. "That was amazing," she whispered. "So much!"

Suddenly, the women in the outer circle erupted in applause. The first part of the afternoon was complete. But it was far from over.

Karla held her hand up as the applause quickly subsided. She looked at Lance first, then the mess in front of him. She finally rested her eyes on his cock which had begun to soften already.

"Please stay hard for the next phase. You may touch yourself to stimulate." Lance stroked his cock immediately to try and keep his erection alive.

"Oooo, he almost lost it!" Gina whispered to James as they watched from the perimeter. She looked down to see James was fully hard. He winked at her when he saw she noticed. The woman on the other side of James also noticed. As he caught her staring she quickly looked away.

Karla stood in front of Lance, never breaking her gaze on his cock. She knelt down and held it up with her fingers. "It certainly is small isn't it," she asked rhetorically.

She turned to Ray who was standing behind her. "Can you come over here please?"

Ray walked up to her and she grabbed his arm. She positioned him next to Lance so both men were side by side. Karla stepped back, supporting her chin with her hand. She studied the comparison, noting both men's penises and their significant differences.

This gave Lance an opportunity to observe her closely. Karla had a stern, untouchable beauty to her. Like a school teacher to a young student. She wore no makeup, but didn't really need to. Her body was slender and fit. Her black bathing suit accentuated her lean legs.

She walked up to Ray and held up his cock, bouncing it lightly in her hand. "You see this? This is a penis. This man has a magnificent penis. This is normally the type of penis I like to see on this beach." Lance nodded. He knew he didn't match up.

"But you? Well, you can cum. Clearly. That's a positive. But there's more we'll need to see from you today. You and your lovely wife over here."

Rebecca stood uncomfortably with her legs crossed. All eyes were suddenly upon her. Her body was no doubt gorgeous, perfect in every way. But she still felt off showing it off to everyone.

"Come here sweetie," Karla waved her over. Rebecca slowly walked up to her. Karla crossed her arms and supported her chin with her hand. She studied Rebecca's stunning body, focusing on her breasts. She reached out and gently cupped one of them in her hand. "These are very nice my dear. Very, very nice."