All Comments on 'Heavy Fog'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
EridonEridonover 5 years ago
So...

is it me or did this story turn really dark as the end?

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 5 years agoAuthor

Well, it depends on how dark you interpret it, but yes—this story went some Directions. :P

Also, just so y'all know, if you like this story and would like to see more (or if you want to "encourage" me to stick to the light and sappy fey smut from now on) I do have a Patreon! You can support my work and get access to exclusive content and early releases/vote on future stories!

https://www.patreon.com/gigglinggoblin

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lore question

Is it only available to read your lore on patreon or is there some way we can delve into it somehow?

P. S. Was hoping for a bad ending similar to "Honey Trap" but I'll take this

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 5 years agoAuthor

The lore is mostly broken down between the stories here, my flashfics (formerly on Tumblr, now probably being moved to the Patreon since Tumblr's dying), and Patreon exclusives.

Also, if you like bad ends, this story will have one up on the Patreon quite soon! Bonus Pairings like this always have two endings, one "canon" and one exclusive to $2+ pledgers.

warelliswarellisover 5 years ago
Relationship question

Has Alrek ever wanted to fuck Larya & Lim? And have they ever wanted to fuck him?

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 5 years agoAuthor
Response

Thanks for your question!

Alrek has never, ever wanted to fuck Larya, and Larya has never wanted to fuck him. They're partners—lifelong friends, even, on a good day—but their personalities are romantically incompatible. They just don't find each other attractive except in an aesthetic, "I guess they're good-looking, if you're into that sort of thing" way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Are you ever going to tell us what happened at the Standing Stones that (presumably) resulted in Alrek, Larya, and Lim all going their separate ways?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...