Heavy Fog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too heavy and sleepy to stand," Peg assure him.

"Easy prey," Jenny whispered, nibbling his earlobe, "for any pretty girl who knows how to milk you niiiice and stuuupid." Her soft voice made his head tingle unbearably, barely a breath, almost a moan. "Like we do."

Alrek whimpered as Shelly kissed him, then pumped him, then took him just-into-her-mouth and gave a long, happy cry, as if just placing his tip between her lips gave her more pleasure than anything in the world. She stared into his eyes. Daring him to object. Daring him to beg for more.

"Besides," Jenny said, giggling at the look on his face, "we've already got your bridle on, little milkslut." She ran a finger through his hair, and he felt the silvery chains around his head, his neck. "That means you're totally ours. You wouldn't even be able to breathe up there, silly!"

"Already ours, Giggledove" Peg said, her voice a soft, whimpered cry in his ear. "Your cock too heavy to move... too slow and sleepy... already ours..." Her fingers danced over his bare skin, delicately tickling around his arm as if trying to get him to lift it, to expose his sensitive side.

Alrek listened to them. Felt their kisses, their nibbles, their licks. Drowned in Shelly's soft, sweet sucks, her licks and strokes, her soft, soft breasts being bounced around his cock as she grinned wickedly, ready to give him the titjob of his life...

She was so soft.

She was so soft.

Alrek was letting out little cries, they were giggling and teasing him, but it was all impossible to think about as he cried, and moaned, melted into her tits, beneath her little kisses and licks—they were so amused at how easy he broke for her soft, soft—no, no, no, he couldn't, mustn't—

Desperately, Alrek recalled all his will, all his exercises of gray stone and stubborn grit, and kicked her away with his knees. He shoved the other two kelpies away and staggered to his feet, swaying almost dangerously. Luckily, the water helped deal with the unbearable tug of gravity.

He made it one staggering step before they descended upon him again from from above, tackling him, giggling with glee. "Ooh, he's fun!" said one, though he couldn't even tell who as they pushed him back into the soft sand and rolled him onto his back. They beamed down at him, their eyes and breasts filling his vision, his thoughts, his will. Peg was rubbing her hands together as Jenny's eyes spiraled a brilliant verdance...

"F-Fuck you," he managed. All he had left wee curses.

They exchanged sly looks.

"I think I know what our new milkslut needs," Peg said, tapping her nose with a smirk. "I think he needs to meet Vignir. Learn a little about his... alternatives."

"Ooh, yeah," Jenny cooed, as she licked her lips, regarding Alrek almost hungrily, "She'll take care of him. Make him all melty and silly for us."

"Do you hear that, milkyhead?" Shelly whispered, as she started to press down, and he realized too late she was immersing his face between her soft, soft breasts. "We're going to get you nice and trained. And I'm certain you'll see how much happier you'll be as a nice... happy... toy."

"Mmm... Mmf!" Alrek reacted too slowly as he found himself buried in her tits, cutting off all air save what little he could inhale through her musky scent. "MMF!"

He thrashed weakly, but they only giggled wickedly. And jiggled wickedly. He heard Jenny and Peg cooing more words into his ears—sweet spells to make him dizzy, dreamy, confused, obedient—but he barely registered their meaning. He let the spells sink in deep as he heard Shelly cooing, ever-so-sweetly...

"Don't worry, milkslut. I think you'll get your milking as soon as you're ready to be a good, silly slave. Now, sink... siiiink..."

And Alrek obeyed.

~ ~ ~ ~

Alrek's consciousness drifted back to him, not with the soothing sounds of underwater ambiance, but to a wet, sloppy kiss on the cheek.

His eyes shot open.

Immediately, he was aware, once again, of the unbearable weight of his cock. Gods, it was so full, so... engorged... so sensitive... He squirmed, overwhelmed at the sheer weight.

And it pulled him down. It was still hard, and hung as straight as a flagpole, as if seeking even the slightest touch—or as if trying to lead him into its sleepy spell. Trying to guide him into the arms of a Mistress or Master to take care of it, to take care of him. He tried to tell himself it was just a kelpie spell, that it was their damn suggestions that made him feel like his big, dumb cock was pulling down his every thought, exhausting his every muscle... but it was like trying to convince himself an anvil wasn't strapped to his back.

He was currently hanging spreadeagled in the murky waters in the midst of a ravine, his hands and feet held apart by...

He managed to turn and look, blinking.

Those weren't ropes. They looked disturbingly like long, slender tentacles. Oh, fuck.

The chasm he was in was narrow, and pocked with cracks and shelfish burrows. The tenacles each disappeared down a different crevice, leaving him unsure if they belonged to four different creatures or... but what kind of creature had tentacles long enough for that? Alrek wasn't sure whether it would be better to worse to instead assume that four tentacled creatures held him hostage, though.

Another question made Alrek bite his lip, feeling how his cheek continued to tingle faintly. What creature had kissed him? The kelpies were nowhere to be seen.

Alrek squirmed. Just the thought of the kelpies made his poor, milky cock throb. Made his head sag, remembering the sweetness of their voices, their... their big, soft breasts pressed against him...

He bit his lip. No! He had to fight this off. Had to figure a way out.

He tugged experimentally at the tentacles gripping him, but they were as solid as hemp cords. They didn't even flex.

That wasn't to say there was no response, however.

In fact, as soon as he started to squirm, more tentacles started to creep out of the darkness of the ravine below, twisting and twitching as they tentatively touched his toes, then started to coil around his feet.

Alrek jerked slightly. They were slimier than he'd expected. Slick and warm, and... He bit his lip as the tip of a tendril dragged over his sole. Tickly.

"H-Hey!" He jerked reflexively. "Get off! Back off, octopus thing!"'

He hated how half-hearted it sounded, less angry and more confused and... not quite scared. But nervous.

His only response was a girlish giggle as the tentacles started to tickle up his legs. He tensed, struggling futilely as they rose higher and higher, twisting and gliding up his lower body towards his erect cock. His breath quickened.

"Get off!" he snarled, then barely held in a little cry as two tentacles came to hover right before his eyes. They were covered in round, pink suckers, like those of an octopus. A very big octopus.

He heard another giggle.

And the tentacles below started... kissing him.

It was a strange kiss, right on the tip of his big toe. The tentacle pressed a sucker against it, then wetly pulled away with a sound not unlike a cherry dryad's lips slipping off her plaything's thumb. It felt impossibly tender, impossibly lingering, and Alrek groaned despite himself.

Clearly encouraged, the tentacles started planting more of these kisses—more of the sweet suckers along his legs, covering him in loving sucker-marks. He squirmed and let out a little cry as a few kisses were planted on his inner thigh.

The sounds immersed him as the tentacles redoubled their effort—wet, smacking kisses as a thousand sweet lips were pressed against him, blanketing him in their teasing touches. He was thrashing, now less in fear and more in overwhelmed pleasure. "S-Stop," he managed. "I'll... I'll..."

He let out an involuntary yelp as the first kiss was planted right on his nipple.

This set off a giggling fit down below, followed by a soft, cooed voice. He was barely able to make out the words.

"That's nice."

His eyes widened.

The tentacles appeared to have found their favorite target. They started to play with his nipples in earnest, planting sucking kisses, tickling with their tips in easy spirals. He squirmed, panted, and finally let out a defeated moan. Gods, he could resist mind control, but this was just... torture.

But it felt so good. His head lolled as he realized that this was what the kelpies had planned for him. Already, his heavy milk-cock (don't call it that! he chided himself) was twitching, desperate for a kiss, a stroke, anything to ease its load.

But the tentacles only continued to cover and suckle on his body, play with his nipples heedless of his need and apathetic to his protests. He groaned and whimpered. "S-Stop it. Let me g—mmMMM!"

In a final indignity, one tentacle had slipped right into his mouth, silencing his complaints.

Alrek wanted to scream in rage, but it only sounded pleasurable. It was so, so hard to sound angry when you had a tentacle in your mouth, and he found himself moaning as it slipped around in there like a nimble tongue, wrapping around his own as if to keep it from rebelling. Alrek was literally tongue-tied.

At first, he assumed it had been a mistake, but a soft sigh from down below made him wonder. Was she... getting off on this.

Impulsively, trembling beneath the touches of the tentacles, Alrek gave the tentacle in his mouth a little lick.

"Ooh!"

His eyes closed in despair. Gods, she was getting off on this. On him. No doubt he was the perfect toy. The tentacle kept him silent, the kisses kept him needy, and his cock kept him heavy.

He was easy prey.

He growled and tried to spit the tentacle out. It just slid further in as the tentacles kept toying with his nipples, circling them in slow, tickling spirals. He moaned, his mind racing for escape plans but repeatedly stumbling every time a sucking kiss was planted on his neck.

Gradually, Alrek became aware of another pair of tentacles that had risen in front of him. These tentacles seemed... different. Their lengths were as sinuous and slender and smooth as the rest, but at their tips they widened, like arrowheads.

And they... glowed. Just a soft, pleasant blue light, pretty and shiny in the pitch blackness.

Alrek gave a moan of panic and shut his eyes. But it didn't help. They just got brighter, bright enough to shine through his eyelids, undulating, spinning in slow, slow circles. And a second later, when a pair of especially tender kisses descended on his impossibly sensitive nipples, his eyes shot open anyway.

The tentacles spiraled in elaborate helices, a soft, blurry silver-blue. Wave after wave of little circles they spun, drawing Alrek's mind in like fishers reeling in their catch. They moved almost like dancers, like they were beckoning to Alrek to join them. Towards him, then darting back. Towards him, then darting back.

Alrek couldn't concentrate. Couldn't channel his will, couldn't reach gray stone—all he could think of was blue. Blinking didn't matter. Looking away didn't help; they only followed him, patient, merciless in their seductive ballet.

His head sagged forehead. He absently gave the tentacle another lick, earning another squeak down below. He couldn't help it. It just... he felt so heavy, so sleepy and sensitive. There was nothing he could do.

He struggled to fight off this feeling, to fight off the lights, but they just kept beckoning, never predictable in their movements and yet mesmerizingly repetitive. So pretty. So blue. At least the bright blue light kept him awake, he thought. They would hold him up as his cock pulled him down. They would keep him from sinking.

As he drifted into the dance, Alrek began to notice another set of kissing sounds—these softer, wetter, sloppier. And they came from far below.

As he trembled and writhed beneath the tickles and kisses of his tentacle lovers—whined and moaned and licked for dear mercy as they started to tickle his underarms, totally exposed, with no way out—he realized that he was no loner alone down here.

A very pale woman hovered in the water before him. She had pale blue hair and bright blue eyes the color of the sky. Her lips were a very pale pink, and might have blended in if not for how plump they were. Her breasts were full and round, and absolutely covered in little sucker-kiss marks.

He might have mistook her for another Kelpie, in fact, were it not for two things.

First, her lower body was totally made up of a massive swarm of long tentacles, most of which he couldn't see the ends of—they trailed far, far down out of sight. Like an octopus maid. Sort of.

Second, she was about twice his size, and her tentacles were far longer than those of any octopus maid—even the giant squidmaid he and Larya had faced once. Had she been human, she would have stood a minimum of ten feet tall, and those lips could literally cover his face in kisses in mere seconds.

She was a giant, but she looked down at him with a strange look of fear and vulnerability.

"Is... is this okay?" she whispered. "I... I'm trying to make you feel good. Aah!" She quivered as two of her tentacles—which were at constant work kissing and twisting and stroking her own nipples, creating those sinfully wet sounds Alrek had heard earlier—completed two long kisses on her breasts. She bit her lip. The tentacles worked her own body in what was clearly agonizing rhythm, as if she could not bear even a moment those nipples went untouched.

Alrek wanted to glare at her. Wanted to snarl a curse. But she seemed genuinely overcome. Her air hung around her like a wavy halo. Her breaths came in raspy gasps.

The lights spiraled in front of him. Melted him.

He found himself giving her another lick, and watched her tremble, groan."I'm Vignir," she managed, as all the tentacles around him tightened slightly. "K-Krakeness of the Misty lake. I'm... I'm just gonna play a little, okay? Just a little." She licked her lips. "Okay? We won't do a-anything naughty."

"Mm." Alrek stared at her, his eyelids drooping.

She giggled. Her tentacles stroked his hair. "Aw, you do feel good, don't you?" Alrek grunted as the tentacles tickled his nipples playfully. "Jenny and Shelly and Peg always m-make us feel good, sweetie. N-Nice and m-m-milky."

Her eyelids drooped slightly as well, and the tentacles on her breasts seemed to redouble their efforts—as did the tentacles on him. Alrek whimpered and moaned as the kisses sped up, as the tickling grew more intense. He involuntarily giggled through his gag, and found himself licking the tentacle eagerly, wanting her to extend this, to draw out the pleasure. His cock throbbed and twitched desperately, desperate to... to be milked...

She beamed. "Oo-ooh, such a... such a..." She clutched her breasts in her hands, whining. "Oh, it's—it's s-sowrong!" But the tentacles petting Alrek's hair squeezed him tighter. Alrek felt like a kitten, like her beloved doll. He wanted to be angry, but every touch made him whimper in joy, longing for more, for the touches he needed. "That's—that's good, good, that's so good—"

Her voice was so soft and high-pitched he could barely understand her. But he understood that look in her halfway-closed eyes, the way her features were contorting, the way her gasps were getting quicker and deeper. In his haze, he understood her very well.

Alrek stared at her tormented eyes, mustering all of his willpower.

And he ceased his licking.

"Aah!" Vignir stared at him with wide eyes, a mixture of shock and betrayal sparking within. "More!" she whispered. "P-please, I... I know we aren't... I know it's all wrong, but..."

"Mm?" Alrek raised his eyebrows, noticing that the kisses on his body were easing up. Probably because she was now kissing and stroking over her own body with those tentacles, biting her lip to hold in her cries. She seemed unbearably horny. It was almost hypnotic to watch the way she coiled around herself, the way her tentacles sucked and popped rhythmically along her breasts.

"Th-That's why I'm kept down here," she whispered, leaning in close. One large finger tickled around his nipple, not quite touching it, and he barely held on a cry. The kisses had made it very sensitized. "Jenny, and Shelly and Peg say I'm... incorrigible. Bad. A bad, m-milky monsterslut..."

Alrek became uncomfortably aware that her tentacles were starting to squeeze him tighter—as if projecting her emotional distress onto the nearest available chew toy. She eased up just before it started to hurt, thankfully, giving a miserable sigh. "I'm a naughty pet," she confessed. "So they keep me down here. Sometimes they... come down to let me stare at their n-nipples, and..." She stared with wide, unblinking eyes at Alrek's chest. "I can... imagine... playing with them..."

The tentacles started to squeeze again, petting him lovingly over his whole body. She let out a soft moan. "S-Sometimes they kiss in front of me, l-let me imagine... kissing them..."

As if hypnotized, she continued to spiral the finger, ignoring Alrek's needy whines.

"O-One time," she went on, "I... Shelly even... kissed me. Right here." She pulled back and pointed to one of her breasts, right next to the nipple. She gave a little wordless sound. "That was fifteen years ago. They're so, so kind and generous..."

Alrek half wanted to argue and half wanted to yell at this creature to snap out of it. But he could do neither. He was too tormented by the slow, endless kissing up and down his body. All he could do was resist the urge to lick the tentacle still keeping him quiet.

"Please," she whispered. "You've gotta... do it again. Make me feel that again! Oh, please, oh, please... n-nobody ever touches me. Please." She pulled her finger back, and Alrek nearly cried out as the tentacles started to resume their kissing on his chest, their tickling along his sides. "I n-need... touch..."

She smiled dreamily at him, and then he felt it.

A tentacle was gliding along his cock, just the tip, just along the head.

"Maybe we can make each other happy," she cooed. "You won't tell them, will you? I'm not allowed to make myself cum, but..." She giggled. "If we make each other cum... just a little bit... maybe just edge a little? That would be nice, wouldn't it?" She batted her eyelashes. "I promise n-not to milk you too much if you just... lick."

Alrek didn't consciously decide to obey.

But as she continued to stroke him, smiling into his eyes, her gaze almost predatory, he found himself giving her just the tiniest of licks. Then another. Then another. And then instinct took over, and he started moaning as he lapped over the tentacle with unspeakable eagerness.

She started to moan. She cried out, and so did he, lost in her touches, lost in the kisses. She was caressing her whole body and his as the tentacles slithered around them both, pulling them together, as her tentacles tickled and kissed and pumped his big, heavy, needy cock.

They were immersed in her tentacles, immersed in each other's pleasure. Alrek's eyes were lost in hers, lost in the lights. His cock started to pulse with pleasure.

"Don't cum," she panted. "Don't cum. Please don't cum, oh, please, please, please, we m-mustn't, oh, cumcumcum—"

She let out a squeal of joy, and her whole body started to shake and tremble. Alrek stared at her, wide-eyed—

And then he mirrored her cries as ecstasy surged in him, as his big, dumb cock took over for his heavy head and poured bliss into his entire body, as he came. As pure pleasure coursed through him, he remembered Shelly's teasing words: Milking time.