Heavy Fog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And oh, she was milking him alright, her tentacles pumping up and down his cock like she couldn't control herself. He shook like a rag doll in her grip, and she was babbling like a fool, stroking him, tentacles kissing all over his cock in tender, slippery ecstasy...

And he stared into her eyes, and moaned something he was certain was a thank you.

Vignir was still panting. The krakeness looked shellshocked, overwhelmed. She clutched at her breats, biting her lip as if they were almost sore. Alrek remembered how the kelpies made him think his cock was big, and wondered if they had done something similar to this beautiful, wonderful goddess. Perhaps she needed to be milked, too. But this was all the touch she got—a tongue on a single tentacle out of dozens.

He was still licking her tentacle, he realized numbly, when it slipped back out of him. She beamed at him and batted her eyelashes, her eyes dazed and milky. All her guilt seemed to have melted away in the afterglow. "Isn't this nice?" she cooed, squeezing him fondly. "And just think: Now that we've cum, we can both be good milksluts and wait for Mistresses to return! Just don't tell them we came." She leaned in and gave him a massive, indulgent kiss on the cheek. "It'll be our little secret," she said sweetly.

He blinked blearily. She was so, so in love with the kelpies, and in that moment of bright, wonderful afterglow, still immersed in her, in her kisses, inches from her beautiful eyes, he was in love with her.

She continued to pet him, cooing nonsense words as if to soothe her fellow 'milkslut', Mistresses' happy 'cockslave'. She was doing the same to herself, he realized, even as his eyelids drooped. Petting herself. Putting them both back under. Putting them both into trance.

He blinked rapidly, struggling to resist. But he was so sleepy. So horny. And she was so pretty and kind. And he was so... so... heavy.

"That's right," she soothed, running hand and tentacle alike through his hair, reaching down to give his cock a little pet, his nipple a little pinch. "We're such good milksluts. All good and milky. We'll never tell Mistresses. We'll keep it nice and secret. We'll..."

And Alrek found his voice.

"Wait," he whispered.

Vignir blinked. She seemed truly startled.

"You're..." Alrek took a deep breath. "You're a good girl, aren't you?"

Vignir shivered slightly. "Um." She blinked rapidly. "I should... shouldn't, I mean..."

"You're a very good girl," Alrek repeated firmly, and watched the krakeness tremble. He remembered watching Larya do this same thing to a brainwashed raccoon girl once, and though it was a bitter memory, he knew it would be sweet for Vignir. "Good girls deserve to cum."

"I..." Vignir bit her lip, her kisses on him and herself slowing down. Her cheeks were flushed. "I... I don't, um... bad, naughty girl, I came, I shouldn't have..."

"You know what the kelpies were doing up there?" he asked, holding her gaze.

She stared back at him. She looked desperate to argue, but even more desperate to hear the answer.

"They were kissing each other. Making people suckle them. Playing with toys they caught themselves."

"Oh..." Vignir nodded minutely. "Mistresses get to cum." Her voice was very quiet.

"Good girls get to cum," he corrected. "Isn't that right?"

"G-Good girls..." She squirmed, as if struggling with the concept. There was a long pause. "Get to cum!" she cried.

He wasn't hypnotizing her. Alrek was not a hypnotist. But Larya had taught him to recognize when someone was half-hypnotized and half-seduced. If he could de-seducde her, she might be able to break the hypnosis on her own.

"Wouldn't it be nice to cum again?" he whispered. "And again? To have someone sucking you all the time? Someone with nice red lips?"

"Oh. Um... oh."

She stared at him, totally lost. Not lost in him. Lost in the visions she was conjuring for herself. She reached up with a trembling hand, as if to push him away... and seemed almost puzzled as her hand reversed course and settled on one of her own breasts. Her own hand betraying her, petting her. "But... they're..."

"Kind? Kind to you? They keep you in a cave." Alrek couldn't hold back his bluntness any longer. "They literally give you their scraps. You know what they said to me? They said you'd finish training me. I'm not a gift, Vignir, I'm a chore. As soon as I'm obedient, they'll show up, take me back, and leave you alone again."

Vignir whimpered. "But I haven't had anyone to play with in.. in..." Her face screwed up, as if struggling to remember.

"Probably the past time they caught someone they couldn't break," Alrek said. "Vignir, you don't have to serve them. You have no idea how sensitive those breasts of theirs are. You could kiss them all over, couldn't you?"

Vignir stared at him. "Kiss them... all... over?"

"Well, what do you think would happen?"

She nodded, as if to herself. Her eyes were glazing over now. "Ooh, they'd just... and in their pussies..." She was starting to stroke Alrek's hair again, her voice rising in excitement. "They'd melt if I laid so much as a single tentacle on them! They're—they're even hornier than I am!"

"That's right," Alrek agreed, smiling in relief. Finally, they were getting somewhere. "But if you're gonna do that, first you've gotta..."

"Oh, miiiilksluuuts," cooed a horribly familiar voice.

Alrek's head instantly sagged—in despair as much as hypnotic memory.

The kelpies had returned.

He was too late.

~ ~ ~ ~

Immediately, the three breasty bombshells swarmed around Vignir.

"Did we do good?" Shelly cooed.

"We a good li'l milkslut?" Jenny purred.

"Is he a good boy?" Peg asked, giggling slightly. "Ooh, we're gonna reward you so much for being such a good girl and not cumming..."

Vignir stared between the three of them with wide eyes, like a faun lost in a pocketwatch.

The kelpies swam closer, all smiles, all affection—never quite touching Vignir, but close, oh-so-close. "Isn't that right?" Jenny asked, batting her eyelashes. "Were you a good girl for us, Vignir?"

Vignir was visibly trembling. Her lips parted, and her voice came out, whimpering, "I... c-came. I milked him. We came."

The kelpies exchanged sly looks that instantly told Alrek the kelpies had known it would happen all along—and had always planned to relish this moment.

"Such a naughty girl," Shelly said sadly. She swam right up to Vignir, tutting softly. "And we were going to make you cum so hard..."

Vignir was panting, eyes wide, helpless to look away even as her face filled with anguish.

"We were even gonna milk you," Jenny sighed, leaning down to give her own nipple a long, tender suck. It seemed over the top to Alrek, but Vignir actually whimpered aloud at the sight and sound. "Milk you aaaall night long, because we thought you'd been so good."

"I'm sorry!" she whined. "I can—I meant to—he made me—" She looked at Alrek, almost betrayed. "He—he—"

"Good girls cum," Peg scolded, fondling her own breasts right in front of Vignir. "Good milksluts get milked. I guess you're just gonna go another day with those poor, aching udders, though." She tutted, looking over Vignir's chest. "And no more naughty tentacles on your nipples! You know we don't like it. Just kiss around them like a good girl."

"No, no, please, I need—"

"Milkslut's gonna get so heavy," Shelly cooed, right in the giantess's ear.

"Tits so full and weighty," sang Jenny in the other ear.

Vignir clutchedher tits. A moan slipped from her quivering lips

She started to sink back down, her suckers returning to her self-teasing—except now they circled around her nipples in endless torture.

The kelpies giggled.

"Oh my gosh," Jenny burbled, "she is the best. It's like, you'd think she'd learn."

"Krakenesses are soooo easy," Peg sighed happily. "So good for edge torture. Silly monsters."

They turned back to Alrek, and exchanged wry grins.

"But humans, on the other hand," Shelly said slyly, "are good for so much more."

As they swam closer, beaming at his erection, his tired, helpless expression, the sucker-kiss marks all over his body, Alrek knew he was totally at their mercy now.

And he'd just seen firsthand how 'merciful' these kelpies could be.

Peg tugged fondly at his silver bridle. "Such a good pony," she breathed, patting him on the head. "Letting that silly tentacle slut ride you a while. But now you know who makes you feel good, don't you?"

"Now that you've been miiilked," Jenny sang, descending to beam at his cock. She gave it a little tickle, and grinned mischievously up at him as he bucked reflexively. She swam back up. "We can make you feel so good," she purred. "Doesn't that sound nice?"

Alrek was exhausted. He was weak, and sensitive, and horny, and totally helpless. He struggled as he noticed Shelly coming to eye-level—no, mouth-level—with his heavy, needy cock.

"It's such an easy choice to make," Peg purred, "for such an easy boy. You can keep resisting, and maybe we'll get you a nice little cave like our krakeness, so you can watch us play with each other and beeeeg to cum."

"Ooh, that'd be so much fun!" Jenny gigged. "I've always thought a boy would be soooo cute just, like, constantly denied." She bounced her breasts in front of him as Peg started nibbling his neck, gently tickling him with her fingers. "We could train him, and give him cuties to play with, and never, ever let him cum."

"Mm. Ooh." Shelly was closing in on his cock, staring up at him with big, eager eyes. "But I wanna suck him off!" she whined. She stared up at him, her gaze smoldering, her voice a whimper. "Please give in!" She gaze his cock a little lick. "Pleeeease?" She licked him again.

"It's his choice," Peg whispered in his ear. "Don't you try to pressure him now, girls."

"But I want a whimpering, needy boytoy!" Jenny whined, hugging him tightly, pressing her breasts against him. "All he has to do is keep resisting and he can be our obedient, pathetic denialslut!" She nibbled his lower lip. "Don't you want that, baby?"

Alrek shivered. He knew what hey were doing, but still heard himself whimper out, "Nnnno..."

They all giggled. He was theirs. Shelly was starting to get more brazen in her licks. Soon, he would break, and beg to obey, and Shelly would take him into her mouth and make him cum, and cum, and cum.

Or. He wouldn't. And Jenny would have her way.

Alrek felt the plea on his lips as he stared into Jenny's eyes, whimpered from Peg's little tickling touches along his armpits. "You know what you want, my sweet," Peg hissed. She planted a soft red lipstick kiss on his neck. "Do you want to never cum again? To have to beg just to watch us kiss each other?"

"No," he cried, hating how pathetically needy he sounded. They were giggling again, and Shelly was starting to lap along his cock's length, plant little kisses on the tip, nestle it between her soft, smooth breasts...

"We'll give you ten seconds," Peg whispered. "Ten whole seconds. Shelly?"

Shelly hummed happily, slid his cock between her breasts... and started to bounce them around him in earnest.

And as Peg started to count...

"Ten," Peg purred, as Shelly gave his head a chaste kiss that made him tremble, Jenny's eyes sparkling hypnotically, Shelly's soft tits squishing around his member, "and you're just so sleepy, so tired, and you know you need to beg to obey, but it's just... so easy... to slip..."

"To drip," Jenny echoed, kissing him on the lips. Her eyes smoldered with desire. You know you want what I want, those eyes whispered, like a vampire on the doorstep seeking invitation. You want everything I want. And you know what I want.

"Nine," Peg said, as Shelly gave his member a longer kiss, her tongue neatly flicking along his glans, moaning sweetly, bouncing around him in endless rhythm, "and you're trying soooo hard to beg to obey, but you just... can't... resist..."

"Can't resist me," Jenny sang, bouncing her breasts before his eyes, her own eyes endless grass-green spirals as she leaned in, making it impossible to look away from them, to keep from being drawn in. "Can't resist how good it'd feel to just be our pathetic, no-cum toy... our little cockslave..."

Shelly made a sad sound, almost sympathetic. Alrek whimpered, trying desperately to unravel all these webs they were winding around him. Jenny was... was mocking him. Shelly was on his side. He needed to do what Shelly said.

No, wait. He tried to shake himself, but as Jenny leaned in very close, a wide grin on her face—as if she knew just how irresistible she was—her spirals filled his vision again. Drowned him. Sucked him in. Oh, sucking...

"Seven," Peg whispered, and Alrek felt his mind sinking very deep as he realized he had zoned out entirely for eight, "and Shelly's kisses feel so, so good, don't they? Don't you want them to milk you? Oh, poor thing... you know your cock is so, so much smarter than you right now, and you wanna do everything your cock wants, don't you?"

Shelly's kisses were getting sloppier, and longer, and faster. She was giving loud moans and high-pitched whines. Almost imploring him. Begging him to beg. She was trying to help him, Alrek knew vaguely. Save him from Jenny's wickedness.

But Jenny's eyes captivated him completely. "Poor, heavy milkslut," she hissed, kissing him on the lips as he tried to muster an argument. He couldn't look away from her eyes without settling on her big, bountiful breasts, and it was nice to stare at those, too, as they bounced up and down. Up and down. So jiggly, like his bouncing, silly brains... "Your big, dumb cock is just sooooo much smarter than you are, silly boy, and it knows it wants to be a good boy for me!"

She giggled. "And it's pulling aaaall your words out of those cute, quivering lips, little cockslave..."

"Six," Peg cooed in his ear, tickling under both arms as he helplessly giggled. The tentacles pulled him taut, vulnerable as a tortoise on its back to these temptresses' sweet cruelty. "And that's all you can think about, isn't it, giggledove? Your big, dumb, neeeedy cock. So heavy. So hard to think with that big, slutty, milk-heavy cock in Shelly's cute mouth. You just wanna be our good boy. Our dumb, milky cockslave.""

Shelly gave a happy, "Mm-mm!" down below, giving his cock a long, loud slurp that made him squeak in helpless bliss.

"And you know what you wanna do with it," Jenny burbled. "It's gonna keep you so good and obedient, and that's, like, soooo much better than cumming, isn't I? Ooh, don't you wanna be my good boy? If you are, I promise I'll let you watch me have Shelly make me cum." She grinned wickedly, bouncing her breasts to keep his attention. "That's one free viewing! Ooh, your heavy milkcock likes that, doesn't he? Good. Little. Cockslave."

Alrek would have been drooling had he not been underwater. He stared vacantly at Jenny's spiral-eyes, her bouncing breasts, her lush red lips as they sensuously pronounced the words.

He couldn't resist her. But with every fiber of his being, he struggled anyways. He had to resist.

Had to cum.

Had to... to beg Shelly to make him cum, to make him their happy toy, before Jenny's beautiful eyes turned him into another Vignir—helpless and obedient, desperate for the slightest touch, tormented, lonely, repressed. He needed to obey and be their horny, silly cockslave, their fucktoy, their milkslut, their good boy.

"Five," Peg breathed, "and good boys get to cum, good boys get to cum, good boys get to cum."

Yes. Alrek nodded vacantly as Shelly's head bobbed up and down. Good boys got to cum. He needed to cum. Needed to be a good boy.

But... no, no, he couldn't obey Shelly! Some part of his mind told him that he didn't want that. But... why not?

Oh, it was so confusing. He whimpered, trying to turn to look at Peg. Maybe her eyes would be as pretty as Jenny's, and would help him make sense of this.

"Don't confuse the boy," Jenny scolded, holding his chin with two delicate fingers. He couldn't look away. She smiled and seemed to intensify the spirals, her eyes flashing, blinding, dazzling. "You want to be a good boy, don't you? Good boys get to obey. Can you say that?"

Alrek moaned something. It might have been words.

Jenny giggled. "Oh my gosh, girls, he might not even be able to beg anymore. Guess Shelly's too good for her own good!"

"Aw!" Shelly paused in her licking. "Stop hypnotizing him so thoroughly!" she whined. "It isn't any fair if he's too dumb and sleepy to beg!"

"Well, it's no fair if you're making him so close to cumming he's about to—"

"Two," Peg purred, and all their arguing faded from Alrek's mind to be replaced with her sweet cooing voice, "and you're so, so, soooo close—so close to being out of time, so close to either giving in or giving up. All you have to do... is beg. Beg like a good little boy. Or don't. And submit like a good little boy." She kissed his neck. Along with her fingers tickling him gently, Alrek felt slick, smacking kisses along his nipples, and he started to cry out in pleasure, his jaw slack as he gazed into Jenny's eyes... "But you're slipping so, so fast now, so blank, so obedient..."

"That's right," Jenny said, beaming, even as Shelly's kisses sped up in desperation. But Jenny was wining, and they all knew it. Her eyes were just too pretty, and speaking was just too hard. It was up to Alrek to fight, to resist, to beg to cum like a good little cockslave before they... they..."You're going so deep under now. Too deep to speak, too deep to think. It's time to sleep, little cocksla—ooh!"

She blinked.

Alrek's mind, which had been drowning in her eyes, went into a wild spin.

After a long silcen, Jenny's eyes broke into an expression that was almost pained—and then Alrek realized it was the opposite. "Sh-Shelly!" she whined, squirming against him, "N-No fair! I'm serious this time!"

"Mm?" Shelly didn't stop sweetly kissing Alrek, but she sounded puzzled.

"N-No fingers! Not on me! Never on me!" Shelly was panting, eyes wide. "G-Gods, is that you, Peg? Th-That's—I didn't consent! That is so fucked up!"

Alrek blinked.

"It's not me," Peg murmured. "Could it be you've started subconsciously fingering yourself again?"

"Shut up!" Shelly looked torn. The spirals were almost out of Alrek's mind now. "F-Fuck, that's—I know one of you is—nnn! Shelly, is it Peg?"

"'m na gonna shop shuck'ng," Shelly mumbled between kisses and licks. "Nishe 'ry, dough."

"God—godsdammit, I'm not—Peg, is it Sh-Shelly?"

Peg paused in her little nibbles on Alrek's earlobe, sighed, and looked around. "it's just the krakeness," she said, sounding a little bored. "We can punish her later. Finish the game or concede, Jenny. It has been a while since we've had a cumtoy."

"B-But it's not—not fair—" Only Alrek was privy to just how tortured Jenny looked, and he realized that the kisses on his chest were also on Jenny's—and she was even more sensitive to it than he was. "Not fair," she whimpered, "not, not..."

Shelly started giggling. "Aw, is Jenny having a bit of trouble?" she cooed, finally pulling off Alrek's cock. She started stroking him with a finger, right around the tip, making him twitch. "Best give in, Jenny. This one's mine." Her tone became almost worshipful. "I want a nice, easy, happy fucktoy for us. We can milk him every day, and take him for walks, and fuck his brains out until he's reduced to screaming our names, and... ooh!"

There was a pause.

"Shelly?" Peg whispered.