Heavy Fog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A longer pause. Alrek noticed the fingers slipping from his cock, but with Jenny's eyes squinting shut, her touches to her breasts becoming less hypnotic bouncing and more half-resisted pleasuring and fondling, he was able to keep the will to not complain.

Shelly let out a soft moan. "Oh," she whispered, "my gods. The... oh, Vignir, y-you bad girl..."

Peg paused in her nibbling. "Vignir?" she called. She sounded puzzled. "Sweetie, baby, what do you think you're—"

Alrek heard water surging around them as several tentacles shot right past him and tore Peg away. She gave a squeal of pure shock as the tentacles wrapped around her, latched onto her nipples, and began to kiss and suck in rhythm.

As Jenny was pulled away from him, practically immersed—Alrek watched with some satisfaction as a tentacle slipped between her lips to silence her complaints—he looked around with dazed relief.

Down below, Shelly was squirming and moaning, a happy smile already on her face as she stared up at one of the glowing arms of the krakeness. There were tentacles on her breasts, but they had also snaked between her legs and were currently making sounds that made Alrek's cock throb. She cried out with glee. She was already lost in climax.

Peg, meanwhile, was still struggling, trying in vain to pull the tentacles off her. As she did so, the tentacles holding Alrek's arms and legs finally released him and flew to her. She gave a startled squeak as they yanked her arms and legs apart, just as they'd done for him, and the other glowing arm appeared before her eyes and started to wave hypnotically.

She blinked rapidly, but couldn't seem to close her eyes without tentacles delicately tickling her eyelids open again. In fact, as if recognizing how ticklish she was, a lot of the tentacles seemed suddenly very interested in gliding along her armpits and soles.

She tried to hide it at first, and Alrek watched as she bit her lip to hold in her squeaks. But the tickling only became more intense. She started to titter slightly, an unwilling smile slipping across her red lips, then thrash and struggle in new panic.

And soon Peg was giggling like mad, begging for the tentacles to stop even as the glowing tentacle steadily eased the words from her helplessly aroused mind.

Alrek squirmed slightly as the tentacles still on him continued to play with his own nipples. Feeling a warm presence next to him, he looked up into large blue eyes.

The giantesses' arms wrapped around him, tenderly, lovingly, pulling him into her embrace.

"How..." Alrek tried to find his voice. "How come Jenny doesn't get hypnotized?"

"She will," Vignir breathed, a mischievous smile on her face as she planted a kiss on Alrek's cheek. Vignir being around twice his size, the kiss took up the whole cheek. It was surprisingly sensuous, and Alrek found himself shivering slightly. "When she's earned it," she whispered in his ear.

"Mm." Alrek leaned into her touch as more tentacles wrapped around his body. "More denial, huh?"

"They all project," Vignir said delightedly. "Peg tickles people because..." She paused as Peg gave a squeal of orgasm, broken up by helpless giggles. "Shelly likes to pour on the pleasure because she..." She hugged Alrek tighter, tentacles petting his hair once again as he was nestled against her breasts. She was so big, and soft, and... protective... "She wants to be bathed in pleasure herself. And as for Jenny..."

She turned him to see. Jenny was totally immersed, gasping, only her gasping red lips fully visible as she squirmed within the tentacles' embrace.

"Jenny longs to be hypnotized," Vignir cooed, and Alrek shivered at the same time as Jenny. "She looooves it. Isn't that right, silly girl?"

"Nnnnnn..." Jenny's lips parted in a loud moan.

Vignir giggled. She beamed down at Alrek. "They're naughty girls, but I'll give them all what they want until they're nice." Her eyes sparkled, glimmered, in a way that mad Alrek almost a little bit... uncomfortable.

He vaguely recalled Larya mentioning that there was a big difference between cephalopod mermaids and krakenesses. He could not recall, though, if she had ever clarified if they were fey or monsters.

The fey were immortal, soulless, embodiments of the World Base. Monsters were... not quite mortal, but not quite immortal, either. Different. Dangerous, usually.

And those blue eyes held not a trace of green as they filled his vision. Alrek realized his lips had parted slightly.

"But you," she cooed, "are a very good boy." A tentacle flicked teasingly along his nipple, causing him to bite his lip. "And I'm gonna pay you back for that before I let you go, if that's okay."

Alrek stared up at her as he noticed the tentacles bringing Shelly closer. The kelpie's eyes were squeezed shut as she let out another scream of pleasure.

"Doesn't that sound nice?" Vignir purred, reaching down and giving his cock a little squeeze with just two soft fingers. "One last milking before I send you on your way. That's what you want. Just some easy, easy pleasure."

"H. Hypnosis." Alrek squirmed slightly, trying to resist as Shelly came closer. Trying to resist the promises Shelly's suddenly open eyes offered. She stared at him for a moment, then grinned widely. It seemed Shelly was already taking to her new role as krakeness's plaything.

"I'm not hypnotizing you," Vignir breathed. "Everyone wants pleasure, and they've made you so, so needy. You want pleasure."

"Nn." Alrek tried to muster the strength to refuse, to object. He wanted to leave. Wanted to get back on his boat. Back to rowing. Back to his anger.

But thinking about the surface world, his shoulders sagged. Staring into Shelly's eager eyes, his cock throbbed.

"Say it," Vignir whispered. "Say it for me, please." Her tentacles petted him lovingly, like a doll. Like her doll. Suddenly, that didn't bother Alrek quite so much. "Please say it. I won't do it unless you say it. It'll feel so good. I want to reward you. You've been good. Good boys should get to cum."

Shelly was brought against Alrek, nestled alongside him in Vignir's gentle embrace. He heard the tentacles down below leave her pussy, and she was panting, staring at him, imploring him...

"I want pleasure," he whispered, staring up at Vignir.

Vignir smiled. "Please?"

And in that moment, as she clutched him to him, stroked him, guided him to do as he was told, all will melted from Alrek entirely. "Please," he breathed.

And with a joyous moan, Shelly was slipped—like a sex toy, a living doll herself—over his heavy, needy cock. Her pussy was so slick. So tight.

It was heaven. All thoughts melted away as the tentacles wrapped around their bodies, and Alrek numbly realized he didn't have to do anything anymore.

Shelly squealed in bliss as the tentacles made them fuck each other, pumping her up and down on his shaft. She kissed him, and he sank into the kiss, sank into her moans and giggles and coos, sank into the krakeness's softness. She was so happy with him, and she wanted him to know that—know that she was going to make him cum, cum, cum. Shelly's kisses bathed him in her love, mindless, perfect.

"Thank you for letting me reward you, good boy," Vignir cooed. He moaned, so close, so close, close, close, close

Shelly was cumming. Her eyes widened in ecstasy. She smothered him in kisses, writhing around his cock, bouncing her hips faster and faster as her cunt pulsated around him. She moaned her gratitude as well, a stupid grin on her face.

Vignir gave a happy sigh. "Such good playthings."

She leaned down and planted one last kiss on Alrek's cheek.

"Cum," she whispered in his ear.

And Alrek came inside Shelly's tight, slick sheath, and he kept cumming.

Drowning in ecstasy, Alrek lost himself to the pleasure they had finally gotten him to beg for.

~ ~ ~ ~

Alrek's eyes fluttered open.

He was covered in sand. And salt. He lay on cold, soft ground.

His eyes widened, and he shot upright. He was on the shore! He stared across the waters at the distant foggy expanse, then glanced behind him at the forest.

He had... crossed the lake.

Hearing a happy sigh, he whirled back—to see Vignir resting on a rock in the waters, her tentacles trailing off into the gray water. She was smiling at him.

Remembering the last night, Alrek's cheeks burned, and he covered his nakedness by leaning forward.

She giggled. "Aw. You don't need to worry about that around me." Her fingers idly pinched her nipples as she spoke. "I can't thank you enough. I wish you'd let me try, though." She giggled.

"Don't mention it. Or try." Alrek grimaced. "It's what w—what I do. So are you gonna keep playing with those girls forever? Not gonna try to get new 'pets', right?"

Vignir hugged herself, smiling in bliss. "All I ever wanted was for my mistresses to touch my skin, to kiss my neck, to let me play with their cute little nipples. Now they'll be good girls for me forever. Serves them right for coming to my lake and making me so..." She blushed slightly.

"So you weren't originally so guilty about every little pinch?"

"Oh, I..." Vignir bit her lip. "I can't even tell how much of this is their conditioning and how much just... feels nice." Her eyelids fluttered. "But I looove feeling naughty."

"Okay." Alrek got to his feet, and looking around, realized his boat—and all his gear, it looked like—had washed up nearby. "Well... I guess thanks for taking me to the right shore."

"Oh, I took you to the other shore first," Vignir said happily. "It was closer, you see."

Alrek froze. "What."

"Oh, yes." Vignir hummed. "The druids thought it was very, very funny that you'd gotten caught. They wanted to play with you, in fact, but I told them no. Even when they tried to use those silly fey spells on me." She giggled. "Really, now. Thinking I'm just some giggly soulless they can spell into squealing for them. Silly druids."

"I... see."

Vignir nodded eagerly. "Oh, I almost tried to take a few with me, but it was too risky. So I just took you back and brought you here instead.

Alrek's cheeks felt like they were ablaze.

So the druids knew he had taken the lake, and they knew he'd been aught by the kelpies. Humiliating. But then, not much more humiliating than everything else that the druids had done the last few nights.

The fact that they'd wanted to play with him, though...

"Was.. was there a catgirl there?" he asked hesitantly. "Red hair? Red ears? Really pale, like you?"

"Hm." Vignir put a finger to her lips. "There were a few catgirls. Why?" She covered her mouth to conceal an obvious smile. "Ooh, do you have a thing for catgirls? Should I have brought you one to play with you some more?"

Alrek glared. "Definitely not."

He got to his feet, turning to hide his nudity. "Thanks again. You should get back to your kelpies, though. They'll be no shortage of trouble if left alone."

"Oh." Vignir beamed. "Don't worry. I don't plan to leave them alone ever again."

Her eyes sparkled. Alrek jumped as he felt a tentacle lightly tickling his leg beneath the sand. "In fact, if you ever wanna com and see how they're doing... or see how they're doing, and cum..."

Alrek hurried away, trying to tune out the monster's laughter.

And the faint shrieks and moans he could swear he heard echoing from under the waves.

~ ~ ~ ~

Down below, far below, Jenny stared into two glowing tendrils as tentacles played all over her body, suckled her breasts, thrust into her lick pussy, tickled and tormented her, and her mind seemed to leak right out her cunt. "Yes," she slurred, moaning. "I... obey... good hypnoslut obeys..."

Beside her, Peg squealed and wriggled, held spreadeagled as tentacles delicately tickled every inch of her body, rippling their focus from her breasts to her toes to her underarms to her inner thighs. She couldn't stop giggling long enough to even speak, but she managed an, "Uh-huh!" as Jenny's words flowed into her open, defenseless mind.

And beneath them both, Shelly squirmed happily, held totally immobilized as the tentacles sucked and fucked every available inch of sensitive skin. She sucked eagerly on two tentacles, her rd lips astened like a vise as they slid in and out. She moaned not only in joy but in flirtatious need, already eager for Mistress to return.

The kelpies' breasts were beginning to lactate. Soon, they knew, they would be ready to help their Mistress.

Krakens were not fey. They were too unnatural to be fey, too strange, too patient. Too wonderful. And when it was time for them to procreate, they always needed help.

With a mortal's ensouled seed and a fey's immortal, ever-changing essence, wonderful things could become possible.

As she wriggled and beamed into the lights, her eyes spiraling in her own eternal trance, Jenny couldn't wait to be a good breeder for Mistress.