Heavy Sleeper

Story Info
Richard finally gets what he wants while Oliver sleeps.
1.3k words
4.39
39.5k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nines35711
Nines35711
120 Followers

A/N: This story contains stalking, somnophilia, and non-consensual sex involving a trans man. Words like pussy, cunt, and clit are used to describe his genitals. If this does not interest you, do not continue.

*

The house was silent. There was no television or radio to mask the sound of Richard's footsteps, just the gentle hum of the refrigerator from the kitchen. Not that it mattered, of course. He toed his boots off by the door and began to explore the house.

It had been surprisingly easy. The door hadn't even been locked, the house's owner felt too secure to bother with it. He grinned excitedly as he tiptoed down the hallway to where he knew his quarry waited. Richard had been looking forward to this all day. His blood was pumping, body eager for what he would find in the bedroom.

The door to the bedroom was cracked open, and through that crack he could see Oliver. He nudged the door, sighing when it didn't make a sound. It opened the rest of the way for him to slip through.

Oliver was fast asleep inside, entirely unaware of his presence. The blankets had tangled around his body, one soft, tantalizing breast revealed. His pretty nipples made Richard salivate, his dick interested in the situation already. He approached as quietly as possible. Each inch of milky skin had him drooling. He wanted to worship Oliver's body.

Richard reached toward the edge of the blanket and pulled it away from the man's sleeping form. His belly and thighs were revealed, then the bush of brown curls that lay between them.

"Oh, pretty boy," he whispered as he took in the beautiful body laid out before him.

He wanted to make Oliver his, claim his cute little breasts, his pudgy belly, the cunt hidden between his fat thighs. If he could have anything in the world, it would be to own this sweet body. The thought made him dizzy as his cock strained against his underwear.

Just thinking about having him made Richard rock-hard. He slid his sweatpants down and let the stiff flesh spring free from its prison. The few loose strokes he gave himself weren't enough to relieve the desire coursing through him.

He ran his fingers ever-so-gently across the expanse of flesh, pausing for a moment to feel one of the brown nubs before cupping a breast in one hand. He bit his lip to keep from making any noise. Oliver shifted under his touch, but stayed blissfully asleep and unaware of his presence.

Unable to hold himself back, he curled down over Ollie's body and took the soft flesh of his breast between his lips. He licked over the pebbled surface of his nipple. His eyes rolled back as he sucked.

Oliver shivered under him at the touch. Richard pulled away, licking one last stripe up his chest. His hand trailed further down Oliver's torso to his hips and touched the soft hair between his legs. His excitement was mounting. There was so much he could do right now with Oliver at his mercy.

The thought drove him nearly mad as he nudged Oliver's chubby thighs apart to reveal his prize. He sighed when he finally laid his eyes on the cute little pussy. Richard glanced up and saw his love was still sleeping. Such a heavy sleeper, he didn't even know Richard was there. He touched the soft pink folds, pressing between them just enough to feel the entrance to his hole. He could feel his pussy reacting to his fingers and he knew Oliver's body was just as eager for his touch as he was. Already moisture was gathering there.

Richard carefully pushed Oliver's legs apart to create a space for himself and lifted himself up onto the bed. He stroked over Ollie's belly soothingly when the man mumbled in his sleep.

"Shh, don't fret, baby. I'll take care of you." He shuffled closer and took his cock in hand. The head of his cock slid so easily between the lips of Oliver's pussy. It would be so easy to slide inside and take what he deserved.

Instead, he took three fingers and placed them over the fat nub of flesh at the top of Oliver's pussy. He rubbed over it in circles, watching for a reaction from his boy. Oliver twitched and sleepily shifted his hips into the touch. He breathed out the cutest little noise when Richard sped up.

"Go on, get nice and wet for me," Richard panted. His cock dribbled precum onto the sheets below them, ready to be buried inside a nice, tight hole. Oliver responded so beautifully to his touch, wetting Richard's fingers with warm slick. The lips of his cunt were swollen with arousal.

When he could dip his fingers into the wet heat, he knew Ollie was ready for him. He nudged his cock against Oliver's pussy and pushed until the head popped in. He bit his lip to hold back the groan of pleasure.

Oliver stirred under him and he moved to block the man in with an arm on either side of him, staring down at him. His bleary brown eyes opened and he squinted as he tried to see who was above him. Richard was quick to slide in the rest of the way, claiming his pussy. Oliver pushed himself up, hitting Richard's body.

"Wh- what's- what are you?" He stumbled over his words in his sleep-addled stupor.

Richard wrapped an arm around the smaller man's body and pushed him back into the bed. "Don't fight it, pretty boy. I'm here to take care of you." He kissed Oliver's neck as the man slapped at his back weakly.

"Wait, stop! Get off me," Oliver shouted.

Richard paid his protests no mind as he held him down. He began to thrust into Oliver's body roughly. He wouldn't stop now that he had everything he ever wanted.

Ollie cried out under him, fighting against his weight. He knew he had no chance against him. Richard was much stronger, heavier. Oliver was perfect for that reason. Richard would be able to hold him down and take him whenever he wanted now that he had him.

"So good," he crooned into Oliver's ear. "I have wanted to do this for so long. You have no clue how much I've been wanting to fill your cunt up." He didn't need to stay quiet any longer. He could grunt and groan as much as he wanted. His balls slapped against Oliver's ass with each thrust. His cunt was fluttering and squeezing tightly around his cock.

"N-no, please. Please stop! Sto-ah! Oh god." Oliver's squirming faltered as he continued to take his pleasure from him.

Richard pulled Oliver's hips off the bed to get deeper inside of him. He was so responsive despite his protests, gasping as his cunt was taken. Richard couldn't help but grin. He had known Oliver was perfect before, back when he'd first seen him, but this solidified it.

He gripped Oliver's hair in one hand and buried his face into his shoulder to muffle his noises. The tears and spit dampened his skin as Ollie continued to fight. He could feel his balls drawing up tight, all of his muscles coiling in preparation for the orgasm he knew was coming.

It didn't take long for him to burst. He ground his hips in tight circles while his seed spilled into the tight hole around him. His eyes rolled back in pleasure and he groaned loudly. Oliver's nails scraped across his back, leaving long red lines that drove him wild. He wished this could last forever. What he wouldn't give to have Ollie crying on his cock every day, giving him load after load of cum. The very thought made him tremble.

When he pulled away from Oliver, letting him fall onto the bed, the man was panting, his eyes puffy in the dim light from the window.

"Wh-why?" His voice shook with the promise of more tears.

"Oh, pretty boy, I just couldn't resist you anymore," he rolled his hips to emphasize his point, soft cock sliding through the mess of cum he'd dumped into Ollie's cunt. "Now that I've got you, I don't think I can ever let go."

Nines35711
Nines35711
120 Followers