Heavy Weapons: Threesome Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fergi's pace intensified and she began to batter at Sadie's insides, driving her thick rod into the dragoness's ass with wild abandon until they finally cried out together, she slammed her dick in deep and Sadie's legs quivered as she felt a delicious warmth fill her, Fergi's iron grip kept her pinned as the girl pumped what felt like at least a litre of thick, gooey love deep in the dragoness's ass.

“Now that's satisfying... But I haven't seen what you've got, Mynx!” Sadie moaned, her face half buried in the bed sheeting as she cradled her slightly expanded tummy.

“Lil' ol' me?” Mynx released her grip on the dragoness's ass, allowing her fat butt-cheeks to resume their normal position, cuddling the dick pushed into them. “Fergi is gonna start her fuck up again any minute now and you're talking about lil' me?” She rolled from the bed and waltzed around to Sadie's front, where the gigantic bulge in her pants became visible, catching Sadie's eyes immediately.

“Lil'? That looks anything -Mpphm- but little...” As she spoke, Fergi renewed her vigour and slowly began thrusting into her ass again, leaving her pussy desperately hungry for attention but still loving every second of strong, ass stretching she was receiving. A slap loud rang out as Fergi swatted the dragoness's jiggling booty before resuming her iron grip on those cushioned hips.

It became difficult to speak again as pleasure surged through her, but her eyes were glued to Mynx slowly pulling at her clothes, reaching into her pants and physically dragging a monstrous length of demon red, super thick cock out directly in front of her. Sadie's eyes bolted open in shock she felt impossible for such a small creature to pack such a mighty length of dick.

This thing was an absolute beast and looked absurd on Mynx's smaller frame, the girl had quite the pair of hips on her but the sheer size of this length made her bottom heavy as hell, under it swung a trio of plump, fat nuts that looked ripe and ready to go. As the titanic dick hardened to its full length, its fat head and plump, lip-like urethra dribbled out a ooze of thick, pink pre-cum, glazing its head like glittering sauce on an ice-cream sundae. The little alien cocked her head and gave Sadie a beaming grin, cutely bouncing on the spot.

Good fucking god, who knew she'd be the bigger of the two! Sadie thought, now rocking on the bed as Fergi pounded her ass.

“Fancy a taste?” Mynx winked, shuffling to the edge of the bed and pushing the massive head of her cock towards Sadie's maw. The dragoness opened her mouth wide and hummed in delight as she felt her jaw stretch to accommodate the little alien's beast of a manhood. Her nimble black tongue darted from her mouth and rapidly curled around the huge member, squeezing over its ample surface area as Mynx gently placed her hands onto Sadie's head and began to piston her cock in and out.

She was slow at first, making sure that Sadie was comfortable and not pushed beyond her limits, but quickly became aware that the dragoness was absolutely able to handle more than that and rapidly took advantage, squealing with delight as she began to throat fuck the girl, unable to bottom out but getting more than half into the girls mouth and throat.

The feeling of these two alien dicks being pushed deep into her and dragging their slimed up, heavenly meat was too much for Sadie, her sex addled brain began overloading with pleasure, her pussy dripping over the bed as it clenched from orgasm after orgasm, like an overripe fruit being squeezed of its precious juices.

Mynx took the opportunity to grope more handfuls of Sadie's giant tits, stroking their sides and watching her fingers sink into the gloriously soft mass, whilst the warmth and tightness of Sadie's throat ushered forth more tingling sensation.

“Its a shame those things are pinned to the bed, I'd love another mouthful!” Mynx sighed, slowly dragging her cock back and forth as she did so.

Fergi hunched over her, rutting her like an animal in the bed, the alien's fat tits now pressing up against Sadie's back her strong, muscular arms pinned her down and she pounded her hips onto her, driving her dick deep into her loved asshole, treating Sadie's rear starfish like her own personal fuck-hole.

Mynx continued to slowly guide her absurd length of dick in and out of Sadie's mouth, gliding it back and forth with love and care.

“I'd say i'd like a go on your ass but...” She cast a glance up to see Fergi gritting her teeth, pinning Sadie down by her hips and relentlessly pounding down onto her, the titans muscle and strength coming into play as she shook Sadie's entire body with every mind numbing thrust. “I think Fergs has claimed that spot for herself!”

She pulled her meat free of Sadie's mouth with a loud pop, barely audible over the wet slapping filling the room and desperately, Sadie cried out:

“FUCK MY PUSSY, I BEG YOU, ITS SO HUNGRY FOR YOU, MYNX!”

A sly grin washed over Mynx's face as she saw the desperation in the dragoness.

“Flip her, Fergi. She wants the Mynx meat!”

In the blink of an eye, Fergi pulled out and grabbed Sadie's body and pulled her into a full nelson lock, pinning her legs up and backwards, then laying both herself and Sadie back onto the bed, so that Fergi was at the bottom, holding Sadie's fully exposed nethers towards Mynx, right in the middle of the bed.

Mynx stared in utter delight, watching as Sadie's slime covered, hungry asshole pulsed, desperate for Fergi's dick and the dragoness's pussy, half covered in blue slime and half with a clear sheen from the girls own juices, looking chubby and ready for dick.

“You look gorgeous from this angle, Sadie!” Mynx giggled, watching as Fergi's erect dick hovered near the girls asshole.

“You wanna keep pumping her full of cum, Fergs?”

“Y-you said you might wanna have a go so-”

Mynx brought herself close, kneeling on the bed and grabbing hold of Fergi's dick with both her hands. She pulled it strongly towards her, away from Sadie's ass and placed a loving kiss on its throbbing tip, jerking its heavily slimed surface with glee and watching another splurt of bubble-gum blue cum shoot from its tip, like an abstract candy fountain. She quickly lapped up the cum, savouring the taste with a delightful hum as the two larger creatures waited eagerly for her actions.

Mynx caught site of Fergi's cute, exposed ass under her balls and licked her lips, seeing the buffet of dick, ass and pussy in front of her.

“So much choice! I just don't know what to do! Hmm...” Her eyes darted between Fergi's untouched ass, Sadie's abused, goo leaking asshole, her slathered, dripping pussy and the giant tits that were being pushed together by the position, forming a valley of perfect, ass-like white cleavage, the whole while running her fingers up and down Fergi's length teasingly, making the girl quiver under the dragoness she was holding strong. “This is the life, I think!”

The smaller alien released Fergi's dick, which slapped against Sadie's butt as it pulled up again and Mynx grabbed the base, aiming it back into the dragoness's asshole, grinning with glee as she watched the tip disappear into Sadie's fucked pucker once more, they both moaned together as meat met warm fuck-hole.

Mynx stood and mounted the dragoness, aiming the tip of her giant, fat cock with Sadie's aching flower, finding her face planted right into her huge tits.

“Lets give her a juicy filling, shall we Fergs? Or should I say, Guicy! Hehe!”

Sadie bellowed out a deep, loud moan as Mynx pushed her mammoth dick into her, immediately stretching the dragoness out and from below, Fergi began to thrust her hips up once more, bringing her own sizeable rod back to where it belonged, balls deep inside Sadie.

Mynx wiggled on top of the dragoness, feeling her slightly swollen, soft belly with a mixture of awe and excitement.

“Imma' fill this up, if you don't mind, cutie!” Mynx giggled, pushing her dick in as deep as she could, feeling the loving warmth of Sadie's pussy swallow her up, unable and unwanting to resist the behemoth intruder that was stretching her muscles out.

The dragoness couldn't manage a response and just cried out in pleasure, shaking from tip to toe as the two aliens pistoned their dicks back and forth. Fergi slammed her cock in and out rapidly, tenderising the girls ass from below, whilst Mynx slowly pushed her larger meat in and out with care, adoring the outline it made, visible from above.

“Awh fuck! I'm too excited! You're so silky!” Mynx cried out, feeling a surge of pleasure from within. A torrent of pink cum gushed out from her dick, spilling into Sadie's pussy with a flood.

Litres and litres of multi-coloured spunk was dumped into the dragoness, causing her belly to swell further, the group riding out orgasm after orgasm, turning Sadie into a pastel coloured, goo swollen dragon whore. Mynx stared down at the now fat and heavy belly of Sadie, curvy and full like her breasts and began to pump her dick back and forth once more, all whilst Fergi slammed her from below, relentlessly.

Considering the night had just begun, Sadie was sure she had made the right decision tonight. These two were fun.

12