All Comments on 'Hedonism Island: Chocolate Pussy'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another great story Jasmine, the illustrations were just perfect. 5 stars naturally

Badger1953Badger1953about 3 years ago

Well you keep amazing me with wonderful erotic stories. I can only imagine, with your help of course, what it would be like to visit a place like this with someone. Watching her while I get cucked would be amazing.

OneAuthorOneAuthorabout 3 years ago
This is my kind of "comic" strip

In this case, of course, it's a steamy strip. And worth way more than 5 stars!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

Illustrations were amazing. Wish it was more hetero....

GcoachGGcoachGabout 3 years ago

5! 5! 5! That was fan-fucking-tastic!!! Loved every word and moment. Can’t wait for more. Great job Jaz! The illustrator did a great job too please thank her again from the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great art, lousy story. I guess I just can't get too excited by cuckold, lesbian, and gay sex. Not a turn on. 2*s

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 3 years ago

Judging from the condition of my cock, I have to say I must have enjoyed the story. I wouldn't want to make it permanent as depicted in the story, but I could definitely go for a taste of what happened. I know I'd like to see my wife enjoy what's described, and I think being a cum dump could be a fun experience (except for sucking a cock that just came out of my ass). Well done! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love black pussy and asshole worship. More of this. More ass worship would be great

Lancs50Lancs50about 3 years ago

This story gets 5 hard cocks. From beginning to end it's filled with pure naughty sexual adventure. The completely discovery of their hidden tastes adds sexual fuel to the story.

I'm looking forward to the adventure continuing with Jasmine involving in the discovery week.

senior69senior69about 3 years ago

FABULOUS! Great story and pics. Can't wait for next chapter. I do have a comment about all these MACHO MEN complaining about cockold, cock sucking, lesbian, gay sex spend time reading the Transgender and cross dresser section or it would not be so big. The rest of us probably love it all and would enjoy seeing more illustrated stories about all of it. You are a fantastic author and help us all live out our deepest desires and fantasies. Happy being me.

ghalbertmckghalbertmckabout 3 years ago

My eyes are getting older, and it's hard to read the text balloons on the images.

I can adjust the size of "regular" text,but not the text that's a part of the image.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lots of work but not enjoyable. Your stories have become repetitive sex without interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You answered one of my questions and that's the husband taking a guy's cock into his mouth and sucking it dry and how many more cats did he have to suck before they got off the island and went home and we got home how many black cocks did he have and how many black cats got his wife and got her pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You outdid yourself Silkie , well done .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ghalbertmck, use chrome to view story, you can click on the three dots at the top right, and select zoom, take it 200%, makes it easy to read the text boxes.

silkstockingslover, great story and collaboration

KimmysloveKimmyslovealmost 3 years ago

So much fun for us. Me and my cuck both got off to your story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's a great story series and I can't wait to see Episode 4.

Amanda is now fully addicted to black cock while hubby (name?) has been broken in to subserviently serve both women and men, and perform as cuck fluffer for his wife. It would be nice to see hubby fully switched to his new role by being sissified with full body-waxing, makeup, hair highlights and jewellery, and of course now wearing panties, camisole and training bra, beneath crop tops and lycra Capris or slacks with side/back zips; tight lycra panties would present a totally feminine profile. His new feminised image would excite both his own male lovers and those he will be fluffing to serve his wife Amanda; it would also demonstrate his acceptance of his new role in the marriage, and persuade Amanda's lovers that he will not be interfering. Hubby would also be preparing Amanda for her dates, and be trained to apply makeup, manicures and pedicures both for Amanda and "herself".

N.B. If you write to me, I have lots of exciting story ideas for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You see next one's going to be gang thing they said they're going to be g******** on the wife or the wife and the cops been and how many times did the husband get before they get off the island all the way around and how many up his ass

senorlongosenorlongoalmost 3 years ago

I'm obviously not writing this story, but if I were, here's where I'd take it: all through the week, Amanda gets bigger and bigger black cocks and hubby is made to clean her out or lick the copious semen from her body. Finally, a day or so before they leave, she takes a really gigantic black cock and as he is licking all of the semen from her body, one of the black women asks, "Look at that stretched out cunt. Do you really think you can satisfy your wife after that?" He looks dejectedly and responds, "No." At that point she brings forth a ring that she can barely get around his balls and a very tight cock cage made of stainless steel. The two pieces are locked together and the lock is superglued. Hubby has already shown his interest in being a cuckold so Amanda makes him a permanent one, a cuckold who can only get off by taking a huge cock (preferably black) up his ass while wife gets all of the huge black cock she can handle. It's not an original story line, but it works for me. Great story and incredible artwork. I can understand why there is such along gap between chapters. It's really difficult to make both pieces come together effectively. Great Job!

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Why are you screwing up the beautiful pictures with your shitty story? It is absolutely unrealistic. Everyone involved is going to jail for a long time and the marriage whore is divorced faster than she can think! Where's the fun there?

Skippy2TonSkippy2Tonalmost 3 years ago

I would love to see him cleaning out her ass after she gets gangbanged, sucking out the cum between her lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It would be one thing if hubby went along with this willingly, but he didn't. He was forced to submit, whereas she was a more than willing participant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Love to have my hubby trained properly like that! About all he'd be good for.

Believe it or not my future husband didn't want us to have sex before we married. I was not a virgin, not even close. In college. I was very (extremly) promiscuous! I didn't enjoy sex, I truly loved sex, most any sex!

I was trained by an all Black sister sorority, during my sorority pledge week.. I was taught how to properly eat, and sexually pleasure, Black, pussy. Making them squirt was a must! I became very proficient at it, and ended up truly loving the delicious taste of their warm sprayed juices.

Friday night, the last night I was there, they had a party with an all Black fraternity. I was made to serve refreshments nude, and wearing only sheer black stockings and red high heels.

It seemed in no time couples were having sex everywhere. I saw, for the first time beautiful magnificent hard thick, long, Black erections. WOW! I didn't know cocks could be so big! I knew that sometime, soon, I wanted to experience one between my red lips and my white spread legs pounding my pussy deep and hard. Later on I became an exclusively a Black clock woman. God, they don't go soft and they are able to go all night long! A major big plus for me!

After a brief, way to brief, time I met my future white husband. I fell in love, I thought, with wineing and dinning me. Although I more secretly still had my brief, now secrect brief, sexual Black encounters of sucking and being pounded by hard big Black cocks, I was honestly wanting to wean me of my need.

One night I got between his legs and lovingly kissed the warm head of his small erection. I was going to give my hubby a really good blow sloppy blow job. He immediately started screaming at me, "I don't want a SLUT as my wife!" and pushed me away roughly. What kind of man didn't want his wife to give him a loving wet sloppy blow job! I left our bedroom in tears.

From that time on we had even less sex. After a while I started to again seeking out discrete sexual encounters with Black men and Black couples from the internet. My hubby was 'super straight. No oral sex, he on top missionary position only.

He never really entered my horny eager vagina, ever! He could only slip the head between my pussy lips and almost immediately his small amount of cum would ooze out and he laid next to me snoring loudly. (Every time, within about 60 seconds!) My breasts were ignored, my nipples were for nursing babies only

What kind of husband did I marry? Everything I tried didn't help. I was sexually unsatisfied, sexually frustrated, constantly super horny and constantly starved for sex! What little amount of his cum entered me was some how Damn strong little swimmers.

I became pregnant! Surprise was an understatement! We had a lovely girl. She has now started college. I want her to be sexually active so she is on birth control, as I am too. My sexual advice was to experience sex!

I Also made her promise me that she would "never, never, never, NEVER ever get married until she experienced sex several times with him! She needs to really know that he can give her the good sex she wants and needs!

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Waiting eagerly for next instalment...

Next should be wife explores more sex both female and male... while hubby is tapped by bigger dicks male and trannies...

End with hubby in a cage and wife cucks him

EhsheehsheEhsheehsheover 2 years ago

cant wait for it to evolve further

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

when we will have the 4 th part?pleaseee...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HI Fantastic story. Loved the first chapters. I appreciate all the time, energy and thought that goes into all your stories both non-illustrated and illustrated. I hope you find the time to allow us to follow this story to it's next encounters. Have a wonder day and stay safe.

Skippy2TonSkippy2Tonover 2 years ago

When is part 4 coming? It would great to see him well feminized and blurring the lines too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

love the story cant wait for it to evolve further, maybe start feminizing the husband and let him share cocks with his wife and learn to be a pro pussy eater

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I for one appreciate all the time, energy, hard work and thought it takes to write all the stories both illustrated and no-illustrated you share with us. I hope their is a 4th chapter to this story as both me and your many fan's want to see where the next chapter brings Amanda, her husband and her friend Jasmine. Have a wonderful and restful day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great art, terrible story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I stop by at your site every week hoping for the Gangbang Girls.

I sincerely hope you are working on this chapter since I certainly am not the only one waiting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish I were the Guy getting more black cock in my ass and suck more black cock in my mouth, and having stuff in my ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great stuff. More soon, I hope.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

265. I liked the female part but not the male degradation. Can’t you write without having the man humiliated or degraded? I really dislike how you degrade males. Can’t believe you are still married with this attitude towards men. As far as I am concerned, if the whole week is a degradation of the man, you can forget the rest of the week as you would likly do anyway as is your normal custom.

tvsally693tvsally693over 1 year ago

ooooooooo OMG. Nice story. I love BBC CUM too.

joguyjoguyover 1 year ago

Loved it! Especially the part where hubby was degraded humiliated and turned into a BBC sissyboi!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When will we see the lights in the husband on black cocks in both being f***** by both they become black cock lovers and get people in the states will it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There really are some sick fucks making comments, just as sick as this author.

Rugger5Rugger5about 1 year ago

Is a sequel coming?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I like everyone else love it. I know's it's time consumming but I hope you write the next chapter soon. I know you are the BEST WRITER AND ILLUSTRATED AUTHOR on Literotica. Hugs

married43wishingformoremarried43wishingformore8 months ago

I hope another chapter comes (cums) soon.

senior69senior697 months ago

LOVED IT!! I'm sure it's time consumming to think, write, have illustrations and then post. But considering all that, you are without a doubt the best author on this site. It's been a few years but I would love to see you continue this epic adventure as soon as you have the time. You loyal fan S.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

great graphics and story when can we have the next part please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 hours ago

Still love this. Can't wait for you and Alison to collab on the next part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...