Heeding Dame Taborova's Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, Dame Taborova again sat us all down with her on the settee, with Katka and me on either side, and resumed her explanation of the Rite of the Immaculate Conception that she thought would be extremely propitious for Katka to undergo with me.

"The Old Ways teach that each of us has an angelic twin in the realm above. We are not really complete until we have drawn down that angel into our open heart, manifested it, and have shared a most intimate intercourse with it. Once we have done that, our angelic twin -- our Guardian Angel -- remains abiding with us, guarding and guiding us as much as we can handle.

"The Immaculate Conception spoken of here, is derived from the Blessed Virgin's impregnation by the Holy Spirit, as conveyed and announced by the Archangel Gabriel. Tradition tells us that this impregnation was accomplished without the breaching of Mary's hymen, which remained intact until the actual birth of Christ.

"This Rite is celebrated between a virgin who has just come of age and a partner of similar age who symbolizes the Holy Spirit in an angelic guise. If undertaken with open hearts and sufficient love, both participants' angelic twins are manifested and remain with them for the rest of their lives.

"Because the hymen must remain unbroken, the Rite is best celebrated on the occasion of the virgin's first experience of anal penetration. This makes it a joyous memory, both of spiritual completion and of erotic opening. From what I could gather, dear Sister Katka, you and dear Brother Jack have a special rapport, so it would be fitting if you two were to share the Rite together. Mrs. Copekova and I would be honored to help facilitate it for you, if you would be willing. You are both such blessed additions to our Church family, that this opportunity to help manifest your angelic twins is almost a sacred duty for us.

"However, I do understand if you would rather maintain your privacy for such an occasion. How do you feel about it, my dear?"

Katka turned to Dame Taborova with tears in her eyes and kissed her face on each cheek. Then she rose and came over to me and, bending over, held my hands and kissed my cheeks as well. She looked at both of us with such love that it was quite obvious how she felt. Once she had composed herself and could actually speak, she took her seat again.

"My Dame, I think that is a wonderful idea. It's just so thoughtful of you. Don't you agree, Jack? How can we resist?"

"Yes, Katka. Let's do it! I was hoping that something like this might happen today, but it was only an intuition. I can't imagine a better time and place. Thank you so much, My Dame."

* * *

With the attentive guidance of the good Dame and Mrs. Capekova, we lay Katka down on a "bed" of soft pillows, where we helped her relax into her symbolic role as the Blessed Virgin awaiting the visit of the Angel Gabriel. Dame Taborova knelt on the soft padding beside her and began to move her hands in the air above the prone Katka, making what she referred to as Mesmeric Passes, as if shaping an invisible cloud of magnetic currents that seemed to wash over the petite Virgin, making the delicate hairs of her body stand on end, and inducing a peaceful receptive trance.

Then Mrs. Capekova and I each took one of Katka's legs, spread them wide, and raised her knees so that her delicate thighs formed a cradle of flesh on each side of her furry mound. I knelt down and sat on my haunches before this exquisite vision, as the good Dame stood behind me and made Mesmeric Passes around my body, magnetizing the ether around me, and chanting an invocation of Gabriel, inviting the angelic force to overshadow me with love and vigor.

The atmosphere in the room was heavy with unseen currents swirling around us, and I felt electrified as the sound of fluttering wings enveloped me, and my sense of self was subsumed by a greater Being. While Dame Taborova chanted prayers, Mrs. Capekova had me prostrate myself before the Blessed Virgin's cunt and partake of the sacrament of her labial juices which were now glistening before me. She rubbed my face in the hairy maw, moving my head back and forth and around, until I was drenched in the intoxicating aroma of Katka's twat.

This intimate treatment was not lost on the virginal Katka, who was gasping and whimpering while she writhed under the effects of this angelic foreplay. Her whole crotch was soaked with her own juices and my slobber, dripping down over her perineum and into the dark pubic zone of her sphincter and the hairy crack of her ass.

My prick was fully engorged and stiffer than I had ever felt it, and as Mrs. Capekova bade me grip Katka's ankles and raise them high, pushing her thighs back against her trunk and making her anus available, the housekeeper gripped my member and gave it a good suck, coating it with saliva, readying it for the Immaculate Conception.

The good Dame was now seated on a pillow with Katka's head in her lap, still chanting prayers as she fondled and caressed the darling perky tits of the Blessed Virgin, helping to work Katka into a state of holy surrender. She looked on approvingly as Mrs. Capekova now directed my rigid meat's crimson crown at the glowing star of Katka's anus, very slowly but firmly pressing it against the well-lubed aperture of her opening heart. Katka was gritting her teeth and then panting in a kind of divine agony, her eyes wide open and staring at mine with an expression of loving invitation to push myself into the depths of her bowels for this most intense and intimate celebration of her anal deflowering.

Over the centuries, the Bohemian community had become highly skilled in cultivating anal pleasure, techniques that were shared with its members once they had come of age. Thus the anus and rectum were not viewed as a source of shame and filth, but of intimacy and joy. Katka's excited anticipation of my sodomizing her lovely rump was, from the Bohemian perspective, not only perfectly normal, but in the Rite of Immaculate Conception, also became a means to draw down our angelic twins and let them share in our union.

As I began to gently pump in and out of Katka's tight but juicy rectum, it was as if the holy friction was kindling a divine fire throughout our united beings, a fire that nearly consumed us until I cried out and spurted deep within her open heart as the Blessed Virgin received the Holy Spirit as Gabriel's seed, and Katka's angelic twin was conceived and wedded to her soul. As I gazed at her, her appearance seemed to flicker between these kindred spirits, until it fused into one glowing being, recognizable as Katka, but also as much more.

At the same time, the presence of Gabriel overshadowing me transformed into my own angelic twin, now wedded to my soul. The union of Gabriel and the Blessed Virgin had been transmuted into the union of our Guardian Angels, who would remain with each of us as I withdrew my spent member and we lay together exhausted and amazed.

Off in the background, I could vaguely sense Dame Taborova thanking and dismissing the Angel Gabriel and dissipating any lingering etheric and magnetic residue. Mrs. Capekova quietly neatened up and lovingly washed our sexual organs and Katka's love aperture, carefully capturing the cum dripping from her anus, which she intended to preserve as a holy relic of our Immaculate Conception.

She then drove us back to the Rectory, where Father Viktor and Mother Magdalene took one look at our frazzled but glowing state and fed us some warm chicken broth and bundled us off to my bed, where they allowed Katka to stay the night, which we spent spooned together in the deepest slumber.

Ever after, we both considered our afternoon with Dame Taborova and Mrs. Capekova as the most extraordinary day of our lives.

[Many thanks for all supportive comments, feedback, and 5-star ratings. Thanks also to margaret_jenkins and lesliejones for their proofreading, editing, and feedback. If you like my stories, but are not familiar with theirs, do seek them out.]

12