All Comments on 'Heel or Heal'

by KAnneMeinel

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow, intense

That was something!

KAnneMeinelKAnneMeinelalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Writing this story

This story type was requested by a reader. It is NOT my normal kind of story that I write and certainly not like any of the books I have written. I stepped out of my comfort zone to write this style of story and put my own creative spin on it. It took me much longer to write because I was uncomfortable with the theme but it amazed me as it developed. I am already writing Chapter 2. Hope you enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
But still

You did very well outside your comfort zone.

nivaninivanialmost 13 years ago
Confidence

In this story Brenda obviously did not have any confidence or self assurance within herself and also low self-esteem. And therefore to Claudia she was ripe for picking,an easy target. I know this is just a story but I think having confidence and a high self-esteem is attractive. Why would anyone want a puppet for a mate? A little debate is healthy in a relationship. All in all, it was an interesting read for me.

verbicideverbicidealmost 13 years ago
Obviously a stretch

K'anne, this story was so obviously different from what you normally write, I'm not surprised it came about by way of a request. As usual, I gave it 5 stars for the excellent writing, though the subject matter as presented was uncomfortable and not erotic for me. Claudia is written as a manipulator and a user. The descriptive term "cold fish" heaped upon her several times in actually inadequate, it would be more appropriate to call her a predator. Poor Brenda, I kept hoping for her eyes to open, figuratively speaking. There is no love with a person like this, only use and psychological abuse.

Still, an engaging read, even if the relationship between the lead characters made me a little queasy.

KAnneMeinelKAnneMeinelalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Response

I totally agree and can't imagine this type of relationship. Most of my stories project strong women who are equal to the relationship. Strangely, as awkward as this story was for me, I already have a second chapter in mind that will have fans standing up and going hurray, or at least I HOPE so! Lol. For something that was outside my comfort zone, I need to complete it, so watch for chapter 2.

manlessmanlessalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

Having lived this type of power exchange I like the story very much. It does not necessarily imply that the submissive has feelings of inferiority, it may just be a place she find comfort in, i know i do. You should try more along this line, Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome!

the slow reeling in of the prize, the slow establishment of sensual control was such a turn on. brenda is in total compliance and deep down wants and craves more. you've shown your skill as a writer, to go outside your comfort zone!!!!

on the edge of my seat waiting 4 the next chapter :)

carrie

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Part 2 Please

Your writing is very thoughtful, gentle and intense. Frankly the thought of Brenda being drawn deeper into her submission is attractive, even if she isn't totally aware of what is happening and Claudia is. I hope you will continue the story of their journey.

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Wonderful story...only wishing there were more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank you

All I could say is thanks for an awesome love story. Hope there's a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A good Story

This is a good story, but it is seriously unfinished. Leaving it there is wrong. Please finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
2 way street

Many feel the set up for abuse in this story. You have it set up perfectly for both to gain a lot in this relationship. One gains a "partner" and the other gains confidence via collaring.

rml65rml65almost 9 years ago
glad you did this!

For stepping out of your comfort zone it was amazing! Totally loved it! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous