All Comments on 'Heels and Horses'

by SabrinaGLangton

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Danielle_CD58Danielle_CD58about 1 year ago

Sabrina, this story is awesome. I loved it start to finish. I loved the characters.

CindyTVCindyTVabout 1 year ago

Another GREAT story from one of my favorite authors. I love the romance and sex she gives us in her stories. Sabrina's stories are awesome and I'm always excited with she post a new one for us to enjoy. Thanks for Sharing, Sabrina! - Cindy

njlaurennjlaurenabout 1 year ago

Loved it, cute tale,! A bit weird, but I loved barbara and her growth. Would love to see more of her story as she grows.

EdeyEdeyabout 1 year ago

I loved the story so much, I'm staying your faithful fan, you never failed me, I love how well written your stories are, how you develop relationships, how you pay attention to the details! You are wonderful and talented author! 5***** stars from me!

MsTCMsTCabout 1 year ago

Sabrina, Quite honestly one of the best I have ever read. Very well written, refreshingly sexy while not being all about sex. I wish more stories on this site could be like this. Thank you so much Hugs MsTC xx

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, Danielle_CD58, I was trying for something a little different. When I first wrote it, it was a little more graphic, I toned it down, so much better this way. Thanks for reading...

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, CindyTV, you know I think you are one of the best so when I hear from you it fills me with quite a bit of Joy, ha... I have been publishing two a month but I feel I am ready for a slowdown. We'll see. Thank you so much for reading.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks njlauren, when I first wrote this story I thought it felt a little weird, the whole horse thing, but then I read up on it, and that was a mistake, ha. I felt I needed a new heroine someone different than me. I have worked with and known people on the autism spectrum and I think I captured their logic and the way they think. At least I hope I did, ha. I might do a part two about Barbara's new job and how the old one keeps coming back, I have to wait for more inspiration to hit, of course. Thanks for reading.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, eraj, your comment makes me warm inside, ha. I love a good couple of nights at a hotel, so glad our heroines found what they truly love. Thanks for reading, and of course, I am loving your stories too...

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, MsTC, so happy you liked this weird little story of mine. Personally, I love the scene at the bar when Roman starts to fall in love with her. He's playing with her hair and touching her lips, I always find that sort of thing so, so sexy. Thanks for reading...

xDarkAngel0xDarkAngel0about 1 year ago

Great story Sabrina. I'm on the autism scale and I could relate to Barbara so much. It is a scale so as with people everyone is different. The story itself was a little sad that they lived together, but were so 'far' apart. I love a happy ending and so for me ticked all the boxes. I wonder any chance of a sequel? You have built the character so well I'm interested in her future. For me, with sex scenes sometimes less is more, let you imagination fill in the blanks and let your mind do the sexy dance. The horse fetish may seem strange to some, but we all have a little quirks (your word and I love it). Luv Chloe. x

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Chloe. The crazy thing about me is that I am always working on a sequel, to almost all of my stories, I am just waiting for inspiration to hit, sometimes it is nice to me and sometimes it is, well, eh... I like that the wife was more of a friend. I am just guessing, but she might be on the spectrum too. I would like to explore Barbara at the doctor's office, with the patients, I think it might be quite interesting. When I was at college I volunteered to drive pregnant women, (read very young girls) to GYN doctors, it was crazy, and it made me nervous but I did what I had to do. I might explore that. I never wanted to revisit that part of my life but I think I am ready, thanks for reading...

I plan on reading some of your stories too, thanks for showing up on my feed...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSabrinaGLangton@SabrinaGLangton
Summer is over... back to regularly scheduled programming Hi, Sabrina here, I love to answer questions or comments from anyone interested in my writing, so send me messages. I want to feel like I am involved. I really don't know how to describe myself. I am transgender, mat...