All Comments on 'Heidi Cums with Daddy'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
VincepetroneVincepetronealmost 2 years ago

Lovely start. Excellent base for future chapters. Looking forward to them.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangealmost 2 years ago

Excellent story! Works like this are why I come to this site... Love stories of fathers and daughters together. No abuse or sharing or gigantic cocks, just sweet forbidden love between a man and the most wonderful girl in the world... His own beloved daughter.

collin4xxxcollin4xxxalmost 2 years ago

Great story…. Hoping yto hear about you being pregnant as a result.

Ocean33Ocean33almost 2 years ago

Great first chapter I look forward to the adventures of Heidi and her dad

WhipmasterWhipmasteralmost 2 years ago

Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
A very hot story.

I really enjoyed this story.

LordDeanLordDeanalmost 2 years ago

Very well written and nicely descriptive. Please write more.

winterplayingwinterplayingalmost 2 years ago

Very good! Look forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love daddy daughter sex. Hope Heidi will dress up in a garterbelt stockings and heels for another round on Daddy's cock. Maybe a facial finish

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

I also am a great fan of daddy/daughter sex, as others have said, no force, no going with strangers, who may or may not be clean. Just sweet clear sex between two people who love each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent! Every dad should be allowed to "know" his daughter(s) like this!

grenefiregrenefirealmost 2 years ago

I hope there is a part 2

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars. Very hot! I can’t wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope there's a part 2 as well... Great job!

Mature7613Mature7613almost 2 years ago

As always, a hot and well-written story! IsabellaEmily is an amazing writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love, I have sexual thoughts about my own father.

dpga4625dpga4625over 1 year ago

This is how I would have liked to have my night go when my step-daughter stayed in the same room as me when she was 22. Would have made me happy beyond reason!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg absolutely sucking fucking wonderful. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s, UK.

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerover 1 year ago

A great start and now for the second part...

groomleadergroomleaderover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it very much, looking forward to the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoy your stories, and I know it can be hard to fit in a lot of plot in a short story, but that was an abrupt transition for the father. He went from hesitant to aggressive surprisingly quickly.

The rest of the story was good, and I’m off to read the second part right now.

gforce746gforce746over 1 year ago

Great story loving relationship between Heidi and Daddy developing into highly erotic well written hot sex. Has me longing to read more as they travel through the years to present day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I would have enjoyed the description of when her father first entered her, but def a 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like stories filled with love. Sex and love go together.

Your stories turn me on very much. Always well written

and sexy.

I thank you ☮️💟

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sweetly written with desires accomplished with total satisfaction!

KatMondieuKatMondieuabout 1 year ago

OMG Isabella...

I am just today reading my first slew of stories here... I'm new to Literotica! I can't fully engage in the specifics of your story personally since I am now in my own middle age (turned 40) and I never had a specific fetish for my own father. That said, I AM having a fascination with my mother's new partner who is something of a Daddy figure to me. I came here somewhat to explore those ideas and your story really got my juices flowing!

Your work here will inspire me I think... hope to gen up some good stories of my own.

RocketPopsicleRocketPopsicleabout 1 year ago

Two for two so far. Again, well done.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Badly rushed where the father suddenly changes his mind - why would he change - not realistic...

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 months ago

Guess that's what happens when your little head does the thinking for you, and then having a naked young woman laying next to you in bed would make it hard, no pun intended, to ignore also. Loved the story BTW.

CcatoneCcatone10 months ago

I have lovely 2 daughters they had just turned 15 when their mother died of cancer. They adjusted, which I didn't do to well, they always being very about me dating, trying set me. I did my to cover my feelings. My sister in law was 21,she had a crush on me for a while,so did her mom. Wanda their grandmother was insatiable and divorced, a year after my wife died she and her youngest daughter came over to cheer me, we went out dancing and drinking definitely my weak points, assertive women and alcohol. My wife knew it well,and she always knew when cut off the drinks for a few hours. My had a great bit of mother traits. Wanda and Debbie got me the that no conscious cares. My daughters were at the neighbors a few blocks away spending the night. I don't remember the drive home nor why I was standing and being helped by my daughters saying " dad you need to sober up, sit down and drink this coffee. I am half ass trying figure out what happened. After drinking coffee and being led to bathroom twice, when I notice That one of my daughter is holding my dick while pissing and giggling saying remember when mom used to do this after the motorcycle accident, (I broke a few bones in both hands, I gave up racing it was costing to much. The seen me naked many times, after being struck by lightning having 2nd degree burns, having to bath twice a day for 2 months using bathing brush 3/4 of my body looked like red meat, had to be done wife then they took after a few days, they putting the medicine, then wrapped me up like a mummy. twice a day their mother didn't want her mother or sisters do it, mostly the money it would cost them and the time.)

On my 4th cup coffee I told my daughter I am ok now. Lora asked do you remember being in bed with Debbie and her mother, they smiling. I said "not really". Really,

we do. How do feel now? I guess I should feel better maybe I will not be moping around, but can't depend on the drinking. Look dad we love and we want to be the one takes care of you needs, we know (g mother) and Debbie want you for your dick, you wouldn't have fucked if you were not drunk, we know mom shared you with the, mom has told us about who she has shared you with, starting as of now it our relationship is going to include your sexual wellbeing and we think we, no we know what's best for you and it keeps us from trying find good regular fuck, wants go brag about how many ways they have fucked both of us. For record a few have tried two different guy we fucked told others that they swapped us out, and said we were real sluts! Well we got and even saying that the only reason let say this we thought something might get out so did audio recording that they didn't know about so they hurried and said it was bs, I cheered fairly quick!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, loving, painting, and writing filthy s...