Heidi the Secretary Pt. 01

Story Info
Manager asks out his secretary with scary results.
982 words
3.9
6.2k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jsoul69
Jsoul69
22 Followers

The following story is true, and the names haven't been changed to protect the innocent...

I saw her coming down the corridor of our corporate office the first time very intrigued she was a solid 5' 10" and 180lbs and had a confident stride. took me about a week as she was being trained before they told me she was assigned to help with my accounts. I'm Jimmy and 55 the same height and weight of her I was to discover once we chatted. She grew up in the south was 41 and was a country girl and a tomboy I was later to find out. Her arms were solid as were her legs she had done physical labor before applying for the clerical position. When we had a difficult report for a client working late, I suggested she come over for dinner and we can work on it more after. She agreed and she complimented me on my house and enjoyed our meal. I couldn't help staring at her arms as she passed the papers around and said you must work out you look in shape. I'll be honest I've always been turned on by strong women and mixed wrestling. She told me she played sports all her life and dis a lot of the same jobs as men.

I took a chance and said how about arm wrestling me she smiled, and we cleared the table, and she took me down in about 45 seconds and I asked for a rematch using my left hand and she won in about 20 seconds. I made believe I was upset and said maybe we should wrestle a battle of the sexes as i had been into sports in my life and thought I was tough. She agreed and we cleared the living room, and it was on and after a real competitive match I couldn't budge her and as we locked hands in mercy, she was pushing me back and winning. I was becoming fatigued by this strong woman she was showing no sign of being tired and she got me on my side flipped me on my back and pinned me. I couldn't even get up when she got off me, I was so winded and exhausted ads she was smiling. I said a rematch another time and we called it a night.

The next day at the office I was curious what her demeanor would be like when I saw her by the copy machine she was smiling and said rematch tonight? I was a little startled and nervous as what did I unleash she wasn't the most attractive in the office but had the best body. I said sure and after work she followed me home, we grabbed some takeout and after some talk stripped down to out underwear as i was turned on by her curves and big ass. She repeated her dominance in wrestling even faster than last night and I suggested a fistfight with faces and my balls excluded she was game, so we started the fight well she was quicker to the punch and hit much harder than I did and was winning before I gave in, she didn't want to stop and was hitting me at will on my upper arms chest, stomach and ribs. I was really spent by now and she finally let up and explained being a tomboy she had learned to box and had many fights with boys growing up and won most of them.

After saying good night, I went to bed and the next morning while shaving notice the many black and blues on my body as I was later to learn she had none. I was onsite and didn't see her for a couple day and the next time I did she said can we hand out again she was new in town, and I was the only person she knew. I said OK and when she came over, we shared some wine and she said for me to take my clothes off and I was a little taken aback but did and she had me hang around the house naked for her and I couldn't hide my excitement. She started to feel my cock on the couch, and we made out, she said she was on her period and jerked and sucked me off. I told her all about my fantasies of femdom and mixed fighting and I could see she was taking it all in for later to use keep me aroused and she said she would read up on it.

Little did I know she had a plan all along, she told me she was really into chicks and after a couple of bad marriages not looking for a boyfriend but some fun. After her studying she brought up all sorts of ideas she wanted to experiment with, bondage, BDSM and Strapons I was a little nervous but said I'm good with it and in the next couple of months she had changed into a dominatrix of sorts and when she came overtook over my house and was very assertive. If I didn't do as she pleased, she started to beat me with her fists as she knew I couldn't fight back to stop her.

Out in public we looked like a couple and once when shopping in the mall she wanted to go into one of those stores with candles and essences and when I said I didn't she stopped in the crowded mall and said "do you want me to beat the shit out of you right here in front of all these people" well some women turned around and my heart stopped I really was scared she might and she would I'm sure. We went into the store. (End of part one if you want to see more let me know)

Jsoul69
Jsoul69
22 Followers