Heidi's Coronation Ch. 11

Story Info
Heidi has everything she needs, or so she hopes.
7.2k words
4.54
6.7k
5
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
critiqD
critiqD
76 Followers

Outside the palace throne room.

"I can see him. Vishal is sitting on your throne. He has a few guards with him, but no one else is here." Sophie whispered softly, relaying the inside of the room. Heidi stood outside, supposed to be keeping an eye out for anyone approaching.

A voice called out towards them, "Sophie? Is that you over there?" Another servant had spotted them as they lurked through the hallways. She waved to the pair as she walked closer.

"Shit," Heidi whispered under her breath.

The servant looked surprised as she caught Heidi's gaze, "Oh my mistake, I thought you were someone else." She was briefly perplexed as she continued to stare at Heidi, trying to place her face. By the third or fourth take it finally registered, "Oh my goodness, Heidi!" The servant was apologetic as she knelt down with a shallow curtsy, "I nearly didn't recognize you! What on earth are you wearing that uniform for?"

"Shhhh! Marie, keep your voice down," Sophie poked her head out to scold the other servant. "I'm trying to spy on Vishal. You need to be quiet so he doesn't hear us," the servant explained in a raised whisper. Sophie pantomimed a shush before returning to the crack in the doorway.

"Oh my, sorry," Marie took a crouch as she covered her mouth and grouped up behind the pair of ladies. "What's going on?" she asked, "Is this another one of your pranks?"

"Something like that. Just keep an eye out for Darren," Heidi briefed. She figured it might take longer to fully explain the situation.

"Oh King Darren?" Marie started, "He was up in your room last I heard. He didn't let me come in, so I just figured he wasn't proper," she chuckled.

Heidi turned to face the servant, "He what? Did you untie him?" Her brow was furrowed, as she aggressively asked the unassuming servant.

"What?" Marie said, "I didn't untie him-Wait, why was he tied up? Actually, I don't want to know," She blushed. "I was just trying to check on you, actually. Prince Eugene mentioned that you looked a little under the weather last night, and so he requested that someone go check on you in the morning. But when I got there I only found Darren and you were nowhere to be seen. He just said you were out."

Heidi sighed. There was a chance that Darren would still be tied up in her room, but if he was awake there was a pretty good chance he could have freed himself, and he'll definitely be pissed. "It might be easier to just explain what's really going on," she considered to herself. It would be helpful to have another ally against Vishal. So far it didn't seem like Marie was aware of the current situation, it was probably safe to trust her.

The Queen quickly checked to make sure no one else was in earshot as she waved Marie in close as she whispered, " Vishal and Darren have been trying to steal my kingdom. So we're trying to stop them. You're just going to need to trust me on this. This isn't some prank," Heidi stated bluntly. She didn't have the patience to delicately explain the situation.

Marie was definitely surprised by the Queen's response. At first she scoffed, assuming it was a joke, but the persistent stern look on Heidi's face confirmed the seriousness of the allegations.

"Wow. But Vishal? He's been an advisor to the kingdom since before you were even born, why would he try to-" she paused briefly, a sudden realization struck the servant stopping her mid sentence, "-I, I think I know why."

"Vishal has been serving my family for so long. He's practically been running everything behind the scenes. So he's finally taking what he believes is rightfully owed to him," Heidi elaborated on the treacherous advisor's presumed motivations while Marie nodded along.

Heidi understood that the situation she was in was partially her own fault. Throughout her entire life she had shirked her responsibilities, slowly surrendering more and more of her duties to her once loyal advisor. After more than a decade of effectively ruling Vishal aspirations finally started to encroach on the throne itself. It wasn't a secret who really ran her Kingdom, even her own servants could see the obvious power hierarchy. Marie had arrived at the same conclusion.

"So what is the plan exactly?" Marie whispered back.

Heidi paused for a second, "Um well, we don't really have a plan. I was just going to go confront him."

Marie's brow furled, "that's a terrible plan."

"Well, what would you do instead?" Heidi said, as she crossed her arms. Marie's concern, while appreciated, just irritated Heidi. She didn't need naysayers in her troup, at this point Vishal needed to be stopped, and at any cost.

"Excuse me Sophie, let me take a look see." Marie pushed the other servant out of the way, squirming her way towards the crack in the door, "First off, you have no way of knowing if those guards are on Vishal's payroll. If he's been planning this for a while, he's likely been paying off guards. Do you even know their names?"

Heidi hesitated, "What? Like a guard's name?"

"Okay. You definitely shouldn't trust the guards," she frowned. "So you can't go in there alone, and you need people who aren't on Vishal's payroll."

"I will be fine. He wouldn't dare hurt me." Heidi proclaimed. She knew that Vishal wouldn't do anything dangerous. He'd already managed to swindle her kingdom without a peep of protest, he certainly wouldn't resort to violence immediately.

"I'm not worried about him hurting you, but you need people to believe your story. You need witnesses. Just Sophie and myself aren't enough," Marie explained.

"You need as many people as possible to see your confrontation. Those guards wouldn't dare try anything with people around. And that extra visibility would put pressure on him to just surrender. What about the other Princes? Maybe Prince Eugene is still around, and you've known each other for years!" Sophie chimed in.

"Good idea you two!" Heidi exclaimed, "If we can get as many of the guests from last night that should be more than enough witnesses!"

Heidi squeezed past Marie to get a look inside the main hall. She could see him, the snake Vishal, just pacing back and forth. The sight of the man set her blood boiling.

"I need both of you to do me a favour. Grab as many as you can, and get everyone to come to the main hall. I am going to go in there to have a quick chat with Vishal." Heidi gulped, and broke a forced smile, "hopefully you guys can be back in time to catch him in the act of something treasonous."

Heidi turned to Sophie, "Don't worry Soph," she grinned, "if he does try to do anything I can turn him into a sex-crazed nympho."

"Into a what?!" Marie exclaimed.

"Uh, it's a long story," Sophie replied.

Heidi smiled as she shooed away the servants, "Go! Go get everyone, and hurry."

"I've got a kingdom to reclaim." Heidi took a deep breath as she prepared herself to confront the advisor.

It was quiet inside the throne room. Only Vishal and a pair of Guards were present, and neither dared to speak a word to break the silence, they remained at attention as Vishal scanned through a piece of parchment. All the while, the advisor paced impatiently; his mind no doubt pondering the next steps of his plan.

A loud crash rang through the hall as the large doors were slammed open, and Queen Heidi came stomping towards the advisor. Heidi wasn't trying to hide her emotions, and she looked terrifyingly pissed.

"Ah, my Queen, just the woman I wanted to see!" Vishal smiled, his calm response attempting to defuse the visibly distraught Heidi. He tossed his parchment onto a nearby desk before opening his arms to the fast approaching visitor, gesturing a long distance welcoming hug. Of course Heidi assumed he was just feigning innocence. Or maybe he really didn't know, it was impossible to tell. Heidi could see the corner of his lip curl into a grin, but the rest of his face remained vacant. However, the Queen was well aware of his plan now, he wouldn't be able to play innocent and worm his way out of this.

"My Queen, how are we feeling today? Last time I saw you," he paused, "Well lets just say you were a little bit worse for wear. Are you feeling better?"

Heidi cut through his facade instantly, "Stop the shit Vishal. How could you do this?"

Vishals otherwise calm demeanor was betrayed when his half-grin unfurled into a full smile, "Whatever do you mean?" he said coyly.

"You and Darren are trying to steal my kingdom! You know exactly what I am talking about, I heard you two talking when you thought I was unconscious, I know everything!" Heidi exclaimed.

The two guards looked at each other, finding the sudden accusation a little hard to believe.

Vishal chuckled, "Why, my Queen! Surely you are mistaken. I would never, and have never done anything that was not in the best interest of the kingdom."

"That's exactly what I mean you snake. You mean to turn my kingdom into your kingdom. I know you planned to steal my throne, and-and you tricked me into marriage with Darren."

"Do you have any evidence of my apparent subterfuge? As I remember it, you and Darren mutually proclaimed your interest. And you even came to ask me for my permission to sway the rules. Your marriage was entirely of your own accord," Vishal reasoned.

"You had me drugged! You got a witch to brew a magic potion to mess with my head. That potion was making me do all these horrible things!" Heidi was practically screaming her rebuttal, her eyes only seeing red as her whole body welled with anger. She knew her arguments were having no effect on the guards, who seemed more confused by her statements than swayed by them.

Vishal's curled lips and crooked smile deepened, "Guards, restrain her!" he calmly ordered.

Without hesitation the guards rushed the lone woman. In one swift move, they grasped her by the arms and forced her to her knees. A guard at each of her flanks as they attempted to chain her wrists together with a set of irons. Heidi attempted to struggle free, but she was outmatched by the pair of guards.

Suddenly, another loud crash rang through the hall. Sophie was back, and she had a small gathering of party guests in tow.

"Perfect timing, we caught him in the act!" Heidi beamed to herself.

The arrival of additional witnesses caused the guards to pause.

"Get your dirty hands off of her!" Sophie screamed as she rushed right upto the guards. She was nowhere near their size, but her intense glaring and loud screeching more than intimidating them in submission. The guards backed down meekly, dropping the cuffs to the floor in shock but maintaining their tight grip on the Queen.

Vishal was the first to speak, "Please let me explain. The Queen was on an insane tirade. She's clearly under the influence of a witch's potion and could be extremely dangerous! I was merely going to have my guards escort her to the alchemist, so they could take a look at her."

Heidi's face soured, her expression turning to one of anger once again. "Oh nonono, that's a complete lie," she exclaimed, "Vishal is trying to steal the throne, he was going to get me locked up this-this is all proof that Vishal is a traitor!"

The Queen struggled to escape the grip of the two guards to no avail, "Vishal tricked me into making Darren King. He was clearly going to have me killed or removed somehow so he could rule without me in the way." Heidi huffed, "He paid a witch to make him a potion, a potion that messed with my head and forced me to do whatever he wanted!"

"I've heard enough of this fiction," Vishal proclaimed. "It has become clear to me that you're under some kind of magical influence, as you've clearly admitted. It's impossible to know how far gone you are. If a witch has indeed drafted you a potion of unknown intent, I don't believe anyone can trust you." Vishal smirked, "As anyone could see clear as day, I have been loyal to this kingdom and your family for longer than you've been alive. I could never do anything that wasn't in the best interest of this kingdom, especially something so unimaginably ghoulish as usurping the throne! Do you have any evidence to support these ridiculous accusations?"

Heidi struggled against the guards again, "Let go of me!" Their grips loosened as Vishal waved the guards off. With her hands free the Queen reached into her dress to reveal the potion she acquired from the witch.

"Here! This is the same potion that the witch gave me before!" Heidi excitedly proclaimed, hoping this potion was the irrefutable evidence she needed.

The various guests gasped. The vial still held onto the faint purple glow, even the uninitiated could clearly see the magic imbued within the mysterious brew.

Vishal's face remained unchanged, he almost looked like he was expecting this outcome.

"Why, I've never seen that potion before in my life," the advisor held his hand over his heart as he spoke; a universal sign of candid honesty. But of course, Heidi knew that was a lie. "If that vial is truly magical, her majesty did not acquire it from me. I fear this witch may have deceived our dear Queen into taking a dangerous potion."

Vishal moved closer to Heidi as he continued speaking to the crowd, "See here, you can already see the effects of this potion. It's manifested in a physical change. The glamour makes it difficult to perceive the differences, but it is obvious to anyone who is well acquainted with our Queen."

The traitorous advisor now stood adjacent to Heidi. "Behold the royal canvas behind you all," the advisor gestured now to the framed portrait of Heidi hanging on the back wall of the hall. The painting was commissioned as part of Heidi's coronation ceremony, as such, it was only a few months old but already it was clearly out of date. The portrait captured her original appearance, and the differences were stark.

The painting that starred back at the new Queen was like looking at another person. She had nearly forgotten what she used to look like, her new form felt as if it had always been her natural self. Her old body felt like a distant memory, hardly her old self from mere days ago.

The closest features were Heidi's face, having retained most of her qualities only gaining the additional pout of her puffed lips. The rest of the painting was a different story. The canvas bore a boyish figure, barring only a passing resemblance to the Queen - or a proper woman for that matter. Her newly enhanced form heavily contrasted against her previously lithe body, her barely noteworthy curves buried underneath layers upon layers of clothes. Now her body struggled against the seams of her dress, her impressive tits threatening to burst out at a moment's notice. Thankfully the painting didn't reveal the largest difference, a secret that Heidi intended to keep as long as possible.

She'd grown so much and come so far. It was nice to be reminded of her starting point, it was difficult to keep track of her changes as they had been happening so quickly, it was easy to lose perspective. Taking in her progress was having an effect on her libido. Heidi did her best to keep the slight stirring in her loins subdued, but the involuntary twitching in her stockings had other plans.

Heidi became aware of the audible gasping from behind. The noise from the crowd of witnesses her servants had mustered. All of them were wide-eyed and awestruck as they flipped between the painting and the Queen. They were stunned. Had they not seen it with their own eyes they would hardly be able to believe the volume of changes. Heidi cheeks flushing with embarrassment with the sudden realization that everyone in the room was inspecting her from head to toe, she was acutely aware of their murmurs and whispered comments, she could practically feel their piercing gaze on her body and her body festered in the feeling.

Her exhibitionist streak rearing its unwelcome influence sending unwanted sensations coursing through her veins and pooling in her loins. Her girl cock continued its erection, starting to run into resistance as it strained against her stockings. The first droplets of pre dribbled out of the tip with wanton anticipation.

Heidi turned away from the crowd. But it did little to stem the feeling. Even with her body averted, she knew their eyes were still locked upon her. Their murmurs turned into a roar as the flood of comments and conversations grew.

But Vishal continued all the same. His viscous dissertation swaying the crowd, "...and if only transforming herself would've been enough, look what hath she wrought upon her hapless servant." Throwing Sophie's predicament at her feet, blaming Heidi for something he twisted. She may have been responsible for the first few transformations, but Heidi would've never taken it to the extent that Vishal and Darren did. Unless, she did. Perhaps she was responsible for what happened to Sophie long after they last saw each other. If she'd set her handmaiden on a transformation she may not have to remain close to continue the changes. Heidi pondered to herself as her advisor continued, "Did Sophie have a choice in this sick game? I think not!" Vishal accused.

But, before either girl could speak up to defend themselves, Vishal continued his tirade. "And that's not even the worst of it," he hinted ominously.

"You can come out now," he called out to a curtained hallway behind the throne. Out stepped a young woman; someone that felt immediately familiar, but Heidi couldn't place how she'd recognized her.

The mysterious woman appeared to be roughly the same age as Heidi. She was wearing a simple tunic and slacks but had herself wrapped in a sheet. The sheet hid most of her curves but a modest bust could be made out through the loosely draped fabric. She was tall, slender and there was some lightly toned definition on her exposed arms. Her short brown hair framed her face and her beautiful, big and mesmerizingly blue eyes. A feeling of dejavu ran over the Queen, "Is it another servant? Perhaps a villager?" Heidi pondered to herself.

As if Vishal was responding to her internal dialogue he answered her question, "This is your new King, my nephew Darren," Vishal gestured to the woman standing beside him, "However, he does not appear as you may remember him. As you can see he's been another victim of a horrible transformation at the hands of the Queen."

"Darren?!" Heidi gasped, followed quickly by the shocked gasps of the crowd.

Heidi rubbed her eyes as she strained to confirm Vishal's declaration. She further inspected this so-called Darren.

Through her squinted eyes she could identify some defining features; she had a similar face shape but slightly softer, she was roughly the same height as Darren, the same skin tone and hair colour, and most notably were the big blue eyes. Her eyes were exactly the same as Darren's.

"As you can all plainly see, the Queen has transformed your King into a woman! If she is willing to do this to her own husband, there's no telling what she would do to us. How long before she changes us all!" Vishal incited the crowd. Many were already swaying to his side of the quarrel, believing his line of reasoning.

Heidi was in shock. "Did I turn Darren into a girl? I can do that?" she thought to herself. To be fair, she had given herself an entirely unnatural endowment, but the endeavour had taken her days- and was mostly subconscious. She never realized her abilities were so powerful, and so fast acting. She had last seen Darren only the night before, he would've undergone the whole transformation in mere hours. Heidi recalled what the witch said about her potion's effects; 'powerful emotions amplify the magic.' She figured she must have been really aroused for these changes to happen so quickly, but that gave the Queen an idea. "If I caused those changes to Darren that quickly, perhaps I could change Vishal right now if I just got angry enough?" She figured it was worth a try. Time to get mad.

critiqD
critiqD
76 Followers