Heidi's Coronation Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is ENOUGH," Heidi barked. She took in a giant breath of air as she puffed up her lungs. "I AM QUEEN. You will listen to me, and trust my words over this snake's," she yelled.

Heidi was already seething with anger as she let herself run wild. Turning to the guards, "You two, back the FUCK up!" she ordered. "All of you, sit the HELL down and shut up!" she spat at the crowd. "and YOU," she directed towards Vishal. "I don't want to hear a peep out of you ever again!" Everyone was stunned momentarily. Her anger was working, and they sat expectantly for what was coming next. This was a vision of Heidi that no one had ever seen before, and she was terrifying.

Her blood was boiling and she could feel her face turning bright red with rage. "Was that enough?" she thought, she focused on Vishal trying to direct her anger towards her traitorous advisor, "Now let's shut you up." She targeted his mouth, thinking hard about what she was trying to do. "Shut your mouth, come on, close it."

Despite her seething anger, it didn't seem to have any immediate effect. The longer she concentrated the more awkward she felt. Soon the anger was challenged by feelings of doubt, "Maybe I can't do this," she thought.

Seeing his opportunity, Vishal spoke again, "See! Just now, she was trying to change me. You all saw how she was looking at me!"

Maybe Heidi just wasn't strong enough, maybe the potion didn't have enough magic left in her, all she knew is she was losing the fight for her kingdom and she was going to have to get dramatic if she wanted to come out on top.

Heidi looked at her hand, it still clutched the purple vial. She had been trying to avoid this resolution, but it was beginning to seem like the desperate action was the only course of action remaining.

"Fuck it," she whispered. And in that instant, and without hesitation, she popped the cork on the vial, drinking the contents of the flask in one gulp.

A sweet familiar taste of lavender coated her tongue and throat as Heidi's mouth filled with the liquid. As the potion settled, she took a step back and prepared for the sensations she knew would be on their way.

Sophie stood stunned at her Queen's brash action. Covering her mouth in shock as she waited for some sign that it worked, but so far, nothing seemed to happen to Heidi. She was nervously standing nearby but unsure what she could do to assist the Queen.

The crowd sat hushed, unsure what had just happened. They looked on expectantly, in horror and out of a sense of morbid curiosity; they couldn't look away.

Heidi knew what to expect, and had braced herself anxiously. It was agony to wait. She checked up and down her whole body, holding perfectly still as she waited for the all too familiar tingling to begin.

"Did it work?" Sophie asked.

"I don't know yet," Heidi said. She glanced towards the crowd, scanning their faces. They looked horrified and Heidi couldn't help but frown, "I hope this was a good idea," she thought to herself as she reconsidered her brash decision.

The ever so slight tingle was finally starting to bubble up. It was very subtle at first, feeling like a gentle breeze blowing across her skin.

"I think it's starting," she spoke softly.

The tingles continued to well up inside her core and begin radiating outwards. It was strange, she shivered as if she was cold. The soft hairs on her arms stood on edge as goosebumps began to form across her skin. But simultaneously she felt warm, uncomfortably warm. A heat was building up from deep in her body, with her face blushing as the warmth began building under her clothes. It felt like her body was at war with itself - both the hot and cold fighting over her senses.

The sensations were focused on her chest for the moment, and Heidi could feel her nipples swelling. Her inverted nipples were quickly reverted to a protruding appearance as they swelled, tenting the material of the uniform and announcing her growing arousal to everyone close enough to see. The force of the sensation brought Heidi to her knees as she gasped with momentary surprise. Her chest continued to burn, her breasts heaving as she took raspy breaths. Attempting to rally herself, Heidi tried to fight back against the baser sensations, refusing to let herself fall victim to the blissful pleasure of the potion. She knew how dangerous the potion could be, she needed to keep in control.

"I'm in control. Stop swelling, no bigger. I am in control!" she told herself on repeat hoping to pump the brakes on any possible transformations. In an attempt to control her changes Heidi diverted her attention back to the advisor, focusing her rapidly spiralling self-control back on to her goal. She needed to stop him. She seemed to be able to stop the growth. However, while the physical changes were stopped, the build-up of pleasurable pressure continued to mount. Her body requested release, but for now, Heidi was able to refuse.

With the Queen temporarily incapacitated, Vishal saw another opportunity. He took a step closer to her as he confidently approached the Queen, certain he was still the one in power. "Our Queen can barely control herself, she's taken another dose of that potion! And to what end?" he scoffed, his hands gesturing in an excessively animated fashion.

Heidi stood up slowly as she challenged Vishal's approach, "Just shut your damn mouth," she spat back. Channeling the mounting sensations into her words she again focused on Vishal's mouth. "Combined with the lingering rage, that ought to be enough magic," she believed.

Vishal grinned back, opening his mouth but no words escaping. He clutched at his throat, a look of surprise on his face followed by panic. He fell backwards, retreating from the Queen, who now stood over him threatenly.

The advisor scrambled away, crawling towards the guards and pushing them towards Heidi, pointing at her and snapping his fingers - wordlessly ordering them to intervene. The guard's monetary loyalty sprung into action and they moved to intercept the Queen. Reaching Heidi before she could get to Vishal. The pair of guards grabbed her arms, holding her back and temporarily breaking her concentration on the advisor. With her focus weakened, Vishal was able to speak once again.

"Pathetic!" he coughed, "See, this is what I warned you all about! She was trying to silence me!" Vishal screached. "Take her away guards! She is too dangerous to be Queen," he ordered.

She struggled against the two men as they slowly dragged her away. Heidi planted herself, refusing to be moved by the two guards, releasing a defiant, "No!"

Heidi's whole body felt numb as it throbbed from a sweltering heat. As she strained against the guards she could feel her body tightening, as it swelled with bountiful energy. Her body was growing in strength to match the guards, and her muscles vibrated as they bulged imperceptibly larger.

Her once meager arms now sported a respectable amount of bicep, her barely defined belly now formed a deepened cleft between her abs clearly showing off a well-toned bod, even her thin thighs had considerably bulked up. She wasn't just in decent shape anymore, she was ripped.

The guards were no longer able to drag her away, shocked that the relatively small woman was able to overpower both of them. Vishal worryingly saw it too, "Darren! Get in there, help them take her away!" he barked to his once-nephew.

Darren hesitated, while he was still physically larger than Heidi, his new female form was significantly less built than his old body. Regardless, he bit his lip and moved up. Grabbing her from behind with his arms wrapped around her waist as he pulled to assist the guards. Compared to the recently improved Queen he wasn't much of a match anymore on his own, but together Heidi was struggling to resist.

"No!" Heidi yelled, trying to escape. She tried to shake herself free from their grasp, attempting to fight off Darren's attempts to establish a hold. She needed to resort to some dirtier tactics if she planned to break free.

Heidi managed to wiggle one of her hands free, using it to roughly grab one of Darren's budding breasts.

"Ohh, fuck!" Darren shrilled with surprise. His new assets being unreasonably sensitive to touch, a feeling Heidi was all too familiar with, and a feeling that she was taking full advantage of.

The piercing scream temporarily stunned the guards just enough for Heidi to free another arm. She instantly plunged her second hand into the fray, grabbing onto Darren's other breast. With both breasts in hand, Heidi smashed them against each other sending Darren into a squirming fit.

Heidi searched around for the nipples, giving them both a sharp tweak when she found them. Heidi could feel the blood rushing to the affected area, instantly perking the little nubs. Darren's little nipples were now the target of Heidi's focus and were rapidly hardening in response to her cruel attention. Yelping again as he attempted to squirm out of Heidi grasp. Her grip only tightened as Darren struggled futilely.

In his struggles, he was stripped out of the loose sheet revealing the true nature of Darren's transformation so far. Calling Darren a he, seems inappropriate as without the unflattering drapery of the sheet Darren bore definingly feminine curves. They sported a perky pair of tits, a slight bow at the hips and an ass that matched the ensemble. Darren wasn't the most endowed woman, but she was certainly doing pretty alright considering only a brief moment earlier this woman was a clear specimen of male anatomy. Darren wasn't sure where to place her hands, frantically alternating between covering herself up and trying to escape from Heidi's titty grapple. She was simply outmatched by Heidi now, and Darren gave up their escape as she released a moan of pleasure

Despite her dominance over the situation, Heidi wasn't completely unscathed, the harassment of her ex-lover was getting her excited too. With her mind so preoccupied with manipulating her victim she had neglected the defenses at her body. Her own erect nipples were already rock hard, but they had continued to build-up further pressure, pressure that needed to find an alternate outlet of release.

"Oh goddess!" Heidi trilled, as the pressure at her chest reached a new peak, sending a new wave over her. The wave practically doubled Heidi over, the pleasurable release sending the Queen to her knees. Heidi could feel the pleasurable pressure swirling through her chest, each breast burned and tingled. She could still feel them pulsating tenderly, but so far they hadn't swelled any larger.

The guards had been supporting her weight as they attempted to drag the Queen away, but the sudden convulsion caused them to release their restraint. As Heidi dropped to the floor she accidentally freed Darren from her grasp. However, Darren didn't attempt an escape. Instead she just continued to writhe on the spot as she replaced Heidi's hands with her own and resumed kneading her breasts unabated. Darren moaned in pleasure as they continued to set themself off, gasping for air as the no-doubt powerful sensations were kicked off by the massage.

A slight straining of the tunic could be seen, as Darren's breasts slowly grew from within. "OH-oh, Ahh!" she moaned as her tits slowly expanded, trying to burst out of her clothes, and Darren clawed at the buttons to free them. She lay gasping on the floor incapacitated by the transformation.

The Guards stood by in shock, afraid to approach for fear of their own form of transformation from the Queen. Heidi shot them both a wide eyed glare, and flashed a grin. "You two should help her," Heidi suggested, "Darren looks like she needs some assistance."

As if possessed, the guards slowly inched towards the writhing woman. They said nothing, as they stripped out of their armor. They had a dull haze in their eyes seemingly unaware of their surroundings and showing no consideration towards the increasingly shocked crowd. Darren was unaware too, too preoccupied with fumbling her breasts to notice their approach.

Heidi bit her lip in anticipation, and her cock twitched with a pang of jealousy. Her dick swelled in her stockings and her cunt ached.

The Queen could feel her body involuntarily clench as she knocked herself prone. Forcing her to slam her hips forward, squishing her crotch into the floor.

"OH fuck!" Heidi managed to squeak out through her clenched jaw. She lay helpless on her chest with her whole body paralysed in pleasure. Despite her new muscles she was utterly powerless against the wave of pressure, helpless as it flowed over her. The wave searching for the next area of focus on.

From her prone position, Heidi's derriere rose off the ground flow as it bubbled slightly larger. It jiggled with additional mass as her ass cheeks absorbed the brunt of the swelling, with the remainder flowing into her rapidly widening hips. Her recently muscled thighs gained an additional layer of softer flesh upon her flanks, dramatically highlighting her feminine curves. Her petite peach-shaped behind had grown significantly but still retained much of its previous firmness. Heidi's body was being molded into the perfect hourglass before her eyes, and with an extra layer of jiggle that would dance into motion with every step she'd take. But, as quickly as it had started the wave passed, as it continued on to the next destination on her body.

"OH! Ahhhhh-hmm," Heidi squeaked, the pressure had finally reached her nether regions sending a numb tingling and blazing furnace into her crotch. She nervously looked towards her handmaiden who stood nearby. Sophie was completely frozen with indecision, unsure of how she could possibly help the overwhelmed Queen as she lay clenched on the floor. The girls shared a look of concern before the wave crashed down on Heidi sending her into another fit of pleasure.

The rest of the guests shared Sophie's indecision, with many unsure if they should try to assist the Queen or attempt to flee the area. As before, they were unable to look away. The rapid onset of dramatic transformations itching the deepest deviant depravities lurking in their minds. The sexual energy in the air was contagious, and some of the patrons were already getting their own share of bliss. Some seek the assistance of others while most choose to quietly service themselves, indifferent to the few that remained steadfast against their carnal desires.

Heidi's transformation continued, an untold heat focusing on her crotch. Her pussy was the first affected. Her cunt trembled, as it hungered for a giant cock and clenched involuntarily as streams of fluids lubricated her walls expectantly. She was already leaking a near steady trickle down her legs, as yet more liquids splashed down her legs, further soaking her stockings. Her already puffy pussy puffing up even further. Her growing cunt slowly filled her pantyhose and forced her more masculine parts to evacuate the limited crotch space. The pillowy folds displacing her tucked balls and forcibly squeezing her cock against the thin material of the stockings. As the wave crested she came, both her limp rod and drooling snatch blasted out shots of relief. Much of the cum clung to the insides of her pantyhose, making the inside of her servant uniform uncomfortably warm and sticky.

Despite the early release, the burning continued. The heat grew along the length of her fem-cock, pooling at the head of it. Her dick was quickly swelling to attention as it continued to leak out globules of cum. Heidi could feel it grow harder with each heartbeat, swelling longer and thicker as the numbness intensified. Her clenched body holding her hips thrust against the floor, and the tight material of her sock keeping her cock from standing free. Her stockings instead corralled her tingling cock downward as it grew, pressing it against her leg and snaking down her thigh.

"OH FUCK," Heidi screamed. The hunched over girl barely catching her breath between growth spurts. The sheer quantity of blood rushing to her dick leaving her exhausted and light headed. Each wave of pleasure flooded her mind, displacing thoughts of anything else. The rapid pace of growth only plateauing as Heidi's cock quickly reached her maximum size. The foreskin of her cock felt constrictive as her dick throbbed. All eight inches tightly packed into its sheath, with only her angry red tip partially peeking out from within.

Her whole body was shaking from exertion as she endured wave after wave. She sighed with relief as she finally had a moment to breathe, for now, the waves had subsided and Heidi took stock of her surroundings.

The guards stood towering over Darren as they assisted her in stripping out of her clothes. One helped handle her tunic, finally freeing her tits of their constraints. The extra hands wasted no time before starting to knead the globes in their palms.

"Hnnng," Darren groaned with pleasure. With her breasts in the open, they could finally be properly appreciated. She had an excellent pair, having already swelled at least a handful more. Darren's tits were soft and milky white, as if they were created from brand new flesh that had never seen a drop of sun. The guard juggled her tits, and they jiggled seductively in his hands. He played with Darren's breasts, before wrestling them towards a waiting mouth. As one guard latched on and suckled her teats, the other wrangled her out of her pants.

Darren brought her hands to assist, trying to unlatch them as she kicked her pants off. As it turns out, she wasn't fully transformed as she still retained Darren's most memorable feature, his majestic cock. However it wasn't exactly how Heidi remembered it. Darren's cock was still massive, too massive for her new body's diminutive size, but it lay flaccid with extra foreskin piling up at the tip, her wrinkly cock oozing a stream of pre as it flopped pathetically out of her pants. Her body found no reason to divert any blood to the male appendage, and why would it? Darren's cock could only be used by the Queen, and she did not currently desire it. The guard seemingly didn't mind the surprise sausage as he simply nudged it aside, brushing past her balls and newly minted vagina to lay a lubricating lick on Darren's asshole.

She winced lightly as the raspy tongue made contact, pausing only briefly before instinctively clambouring onto her hands and knees as she prepared to take on his cock.

The two guards took the opportunity to set up on opposite ends, ready to spit-roast the waiting woman. Darren had her mouth opened wide, relaxing as best she could, as she prepared to receive them.

Heidi smiled softly to herself as she turned her attention to Sophie.

The handmaiden stood still, slack jawed and in shock. Somehow, she had managed to remain removed from the festivities, even as a lust stricken Marie was loudly moaning nearby. Sophie was managing to maintain her abstinence, her previous exposure to Heidi's antics had provided some level of resistance to the Queen's aphrodisiacal aura.

But, others clearly were not as lucky. Marie herself, lay near incapacitated on the ground. Her legs spread wide apart as she played with her snatch. Calling out to the other servant, trying to entice Sophie into joining her. Instead, her beckoning calls had attracted the attention of a few guests who had now stepped up to do their part. They wasted no time tending to Marie's many orifices, shoving all manner of fingers, tongues and fists into any unoccupied holes. Marie happily choked on them all as she screamed in ecstasy.

The rest of the hastily gathered crowd was fully engaged with their own debauchery, taking Heidi's exhibition as an invitation to start their own orgies. Heidi could only grin, if not for their looser inhibitions Heidi would've worried how her subjects would've accepted the unmistakable bulge snaking down her stockings and the ever expanding puddle of fluids collecting under her legs. Had they not been distracted, everyone would have certainly noticed her newest appendage. She hoped they would notice, she wanted them to notice. Her loins pursed as a shuddering wave of arousal crashed through her yet again. She needed everyone to notice her, pay her the attention that royalty deserved.